Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Finale Inventory

Finale Inventory is an intuitive, cloud-based inventory management system that is easy to use while also designed to scale to the demands of a growing business. Seamlessly handle all stock movements from purchasing through to...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Steve

Publié le 03/08/2016

Chocoley Loves Finale

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to tell you how pleased Chocoley is with using Finale as our inventory management system. Having been on the Finale system for the past year, we have been able to easily integrate our website, Chocoley.com, Shipstation, QuickBooks and Amazon.com for a seamless and accurate management of our inventory across all marketing & sales channels.

Prior to using Finale, we were completely in the weeds and had nothing but problems managing our inventory. The idea of selling in different channels was a pipedream and thanks to Finale, it's not just a desire, but reality.

If anyone is thinking about utilizing Finale, they should move forward, as it is the right decision. No costly software to buy and the customer support has truly been unbelievable... I am always amazed at how much time and energy you guys have provided in answering questions or helping new employees get indoctrinated into using the system... always with a great attitude and willingness to help and never making us feel like we're taking too much time...and not charging a dime for that added benefit is HUGE!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for providing a great product and awesome service at such a reasonable price. I can't imagine using anyone other than Finale for our inventory management system.

Dayle
  • Secteur d'activité : Développement de programmes

Publié le 05/02/2022

Great product, but sometimes not reliable.

Overall the inventory system is great! It accomplished everything we needed it for and more.

Avantages

Finale Inventory has a very simple import tool. You simply copy data from an excel spreadsheet and paste them into the inventory system through you web browser as the inventory is cloud-based. Finale takes care of the rest. This truly intuitive copy/paste import method saves time, and having the ability to edit products in your catalog editing your catalog makes it struggle free.

Generating Purchase Orders (PO) is pretty automated. Our team was able to jump straight in an create PO's in no time at all as it is streamlined and self explanatory.

You can have unlimited users that can be added to your team.

There are a huge amount of integration possibilities. So whether you are integrating with WooCommerce on a Wordpress CMS, or integrating with ShipStation, Final Inventory has you covered.

Inconvénients

The system is sometimes a little glitchy. The Finale team do promise to iron some of these out in the near future, but right now they still remain.
Their team rarely apologies if the system hasn't been working as it should, and never admit fault.

Cin7 Omni et Zoho Inventory

Pourquoi passer à Finale Inventory

The price range was more in our budget, and I believe after trying out a demo of all three products, Finale Inventory seemed the easiest to use and learn.
Richard
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 24/12/2020

Customer support was completely absent

It seemed a good way of getting integration between other software that don't integrate themselves but the support is so bad it would be better just to go straight to the APIs of each of the software and write an integration yourself.

Avantages

Throw into the bargain that integration with Prestashop does not work straight out of the box and that none of the support staff could be bothered and I'd find it very hard to continue with this trial.

Inconvénients

No support, couldn't get it to talk to prestashop

QuickBooks eCommerce et Unleashed

Pourquoi passer à Finale Inventory

I havn't chosen it yet, and it doesn't look like I'm going to. Also the reviews look a little non-kosher, whenever I see 5 star and 1 star reviews only I tend to take the 1 star review as the genuine one.

Les meilleures alternatives à Finale Inventory

Jessica
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Publié le 07/10/2022

Great Website

My overall experience is that I really like it and I'm very comfortable with using it. It took me about a week to get a hang of it ... It's just that simple. I would recommend this and use this as well.

Avantages

This product is probably the easiest to use and understand. I like how simple and self explanatory it is.

Inconvénients

The only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't stock change myself and at times some things wouldn't populate.

• Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 20/08/2020

10/10

I am very satisfied with the system. Never regretted my decision in choosing your services. After-sales service is also top-notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very knowledgeable and helpful. I am looking forward to your improvements coming end of the year as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has mentioned.

Avantages

I like most is its flexibility to handle items with serial numbers.

Inconvénients

Some functions are not present like returning an item to a supplier is not available in the Purchase Order and I would have wanted to be able to write a note per serial number/Lot ID.

inFlow Inventory

Pourquoi passer à Finale Inventory

Finale offers more of what I'm looking for in a system.
Bryce
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 16/08/2019

Great Product!

Great product, great customer service, been a game changer for our business!

Avantages

The software is very easy to learn and use, along with great features and functionality. Has some great workarounds and has been able to do everything we've needed and much more.

Inconvénients

It's great so far, no complaints that I can think of to date.

Nikki
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Publié le 16/05/2022

Powerful, flexible inventory and warehouse system with fantastic customer support

Finale has made all the difference in being able to track and control inventory of thousands of products, across several marketplaces, and reduce our error rate significantly, as well as enable us to scale our growth. Most important has been their amazing customer support, which held our hand through all the integrations and spent a lot of time before and afterward to make sure we were utilizing all the features that would help move the needle for our business. It's a very straightforward product, and behind all the intuitive usage are layers of even more features that I continue to learn.

Avantages

It solved our most major problems, which was keeping track of thousands of products across several marketplace platforms, and getting our warehouses organized and everything barcoded. As manufacturers as well as retailers, we also needed a way to keep better track of components and predict usage, and Finale has a very intuitive and robust system that covers all of that and far beyond. Truly, though, their greatest asset is their customer support team, who know the product thoroughly and has spent many meetings with us to get everything implemented step by step. They are fantastic at explaining and demonstrating how to use the product.

Inconvénients

There were two features that I expressed a wish for, and it turned out that both were in development (and one has come to fruition already). It is an extremely powerful program and to tell the truth, I don't feel I've even scratched the surface of what it can do, so it is possible that whatever I could think of as a wish is already a feature.

Marshall
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Publié le 05/02/2019

Finale Inventory - Distributor's Perspective

The team at Finale Inventory has been amazing! They were extremely helpful with on-boarding; Have routinely answered support tickets during off hours; Go above and beyond trying to find us solutions to any issue; and have the patience to explain situations to us thoroughly.

Avantages

When we were looking for a new inventory solution we had one major issue: How can we manage inventory across over a dozen websites, (and through our wholesales program) with some degree of accuracy, while allowing our in-house account managers and order processing personnel ease of use? Finale was a complete and total answer to that question.

Pros:
* Simple interface
* Extremely fast and easy for building purchase orders or sales orders
* Adding customers, suppliers, and new products is extremely easy.
* Very flexible reporting module.

Inconvénients

* Not enough group security.
* Needs a bit more flexibility in the interface options.
* Needs a better way of tracking cancelled orders and how they affect inventory.

Jolynn
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 05/01/2015

Great Plug and Play Tool

We needed a solution for a complicated international, multi-location barcoded inventory management system that was easy to understand, quick to implement and that could manage the complexity of our business model. The team at Finale was quick to understand our needs and worked hard to create solutions, within their framework in an extremely timely manner, that worked.
Start easy: We went live in less than 3 months of our first engagement. It was a team effort that included a specific and doable work plan from the leadership at Finale. Any glitch or issue that came up they were quick to respond and trouble shoot. As the project sponsor, I felt well informed, abreast of the issues and included on solutions.
Reduce Human Error: The Finale team has the depth and breadth to listen and respond to the complexities of the business model by asking pointed questions to increase their knowledge of business processes. We started to capture our inventory as we were still working out the nuances of our model, and although I know it was stressful for them, as the client they were nothing but professional and timely in there solutions.
Peace of Mind: Having no inventory system at all, to having the Finale Inventory System is allowing us to take our business to the next level. We are able to see at a glance, globally, what we have in inventory and shift product around to speed our time to market. What use to take weeks/months to resolve, now can be achieved in hours.
Work anywhere: We have inventory in multiple countries around the globe. As the Director of the division, I can see at a glance from wherever I am not only the inventory levels, but I can run reports and give directives that will save us considerable resources, both monetary and human.

Avantages

I highly recommend the team at Finale and their inventory tool. They are fantastic to work with. They are solution driven, they listen, they inform when scope creep arises, and they are mindful of budgets, time and deliverables. A winning team.

Inconvénients

None that I have come across in our go live phase.

Savanna
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Publié le 29/09/2022

Inventory has never been so easy !

Overall its really user friendly easy to train new employees how to use it and keeps rack of inventory well.

Avantages

I love all the inventory features being able to make changes, transfers, and look at the stock history.

Inconvénients

It would be easier and more helpful if they had a feature that tells you which inventory is low so we know what to order and when. It could also use a separate inventory section for rejected material instead of adding it with the other inventory.

Joseph
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 25/07/2017

Superb service, perfect for our needs, easy to use

Avantages

We are part of a university research lab group that uses Finale to track supplies of biospecimen collection kits (builds) and lab supplies. The ability to create builds (to track individual components) for our kits is wonderful! Also, the ability to track lot identifiers and expiration dates is critical for lab reagents and things like blood collection vials.

Having Finale Inventory has really helped as our group as we have grown. It's very easy to use and their are still numerous features that we haven't fully explored. Pricing is very reasonable as well.

The customer service is FANTASTIC! Chinh (Co-founder, Finale Inventory) has always been very accessible and replies promptly. He's spent extra time walking through problems with us over the phone. This company really goes out of their way to make sure their customers are happy. I can't stress that enough.

We have used Finale since late 2014 and are currently in the process to expand our use of it. We are very pleased with both the software and the tremendous customer service and user support.

Inconvénients

Overall, we are extremely happy with the software. Sometimes our inventory numbers get off due to user error, especially when our builds change (which is not often). So we don't suggest relying solely on re-order thresholds. This is a problem more with our workflow than the software, but it would be nice if there were some kind of mechanism to assist with build changes and inventory audits (though there are great report features and barcode tracking is an option). We have discussed upgrading to use the barcode tracking (which would probably help alleviate this problem for us), but have not made that commitment.

The ability to control user permissions and access (like completely separating inventory) is also a little limited, but we haven't really had problems from this. Finale does allow you to assign inventory to different custom locations, but we did decide to get a second account to fully separate our inventory tracking between two groups that never share inventory. On the other hand, being able to share inventory and easily move items from one location to another is also a great benefit.

Austin

Publié le 11/12/2019

Finale Does That

As a fulfillment company we had inventory for 20+ different clients each wanting an inventory report at any given time and for sure at the end of each month. Before Finale we were tracking inventory only on spreadsheets, this meant hours and hours were spent physically counting inventory. I can't tell you how many late nights were spent at the warehouse counting inventory. Once Finale was implemented those late nights were no more. Finale immediately saved us hours of time, no more long days of physically counting every piece in our warehouse.

We have numerous kitting projects and kits that are shipped from our warehouse, the Build feature has helped our company immensely with tracking inventory components of each build and keeping everything organized and easily accessible across our entire company.

I could go on and on about the features and flawless customer support Finale offers!

Avantages

I love having the BoM feature. It has helped with our Kits that are either pre-built for the pick line or are a bundle that need to be shipped together. It has helped immensely with tracking inventory.

Inconvénients

Wish it had an ios app for when I am away from my desk, that could easily pull up and display information.

NetSuite et Stitch Labs
A L
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 04/03/2021

Finale Inventory Review

Avantages

The ability to integrate with ShipStation, maintain an accurate inventory, produce accounting reports and make drop shipments.

I have very much appreciated my time using Finale Inventory. Their team has a can do attitude that has been always ready to address and help with any question or issue that I have had using their program.

An additional plus for Finale Inventory is that they always working to improve its functionality. Finale is not one of those companies that is stagnant and resting on their laurels, but are constantly working to grow and improve their program for the end user.

This is a great solution for smaller companies that have been outpriced by cloud based systems that are more oriented to mid to larger companies.

Inconvénients

It would be nice if there was complete functionality on a mobile device. Drop down boxes within the program work in the Windows 10 environment, but not within Andorid.

There is a little bit of a learning curve to understanding the program, but in actuality it is only because it is such a great program and there is so much that you can do in its environment to maintain an accurate inventory and produce accounting reports.

• Secteur d'activité : Bijoux et produits de luxe

Publié le 09/01/2018

Finale has been instrumental in helping our company grow!

Any roadblock I have ever encountered has been effectively removed by Finales outstanding customer support!

Avantages

Finale is easy to understand and their customer service is absolutely outstanding! As a multichannel ecommerce seller, with a robust magento 2 website, B2B portal, wholesale and retail accounts, Finale has been instrumental in managing our inventory, purchase orders, sales and shipping services with simple and easy to use integrations backed up by top notch customer support. Finale's support and adaptability has allowed us to gain in-depth insight into our business. By working with us and our changing needs, Finale has helped us manage profitability of our products, customer trends, ecommerce channel sales and supplier ordering, allowing us to grow seamlessly over several years. We have come to rely on Finale as an integral part of our business, and I can't imagine being able to manage the intricate aspects of our business without it!

Publié le 02/11/2015

Robust, Elegant, and Intelligent Inventory Management Software

We've been in the business of eCommerce for almost 15 years and while there are many options for building a sales platform, off-the-shelf back end options have always been somewhat lacking. In our experience product inventory management software is either far too complicated or requires contortions to integrate with the big names in website platforms. To make matters worse, when you use a third party order management system generally things get unnecessarily complicated.

We found Finale Inventory in the course of our search and immediately started poking around the software. I'm notorious for needing to use something first before I commit and Finale gave us the opportunity to take their software for a test ride. It's hard to describe first impressions, as I've been burned before by software that looked either too slick (and didn't really understand what inventory software should be) or too austere (but with so many unnecessary features you wonder if the designer ever actually managed inventory).

To embrace hyperbole for a moment, Finale Inventory is 'just right'. Every time I thought it might lack some important feature I discovered that the feature was there, just one level deeper down so that it didn't clutter the user interface. This is important because the software is robust to say the least, without being cluttered or discouraging.

The best part of the entire system (for me) is the copy and paste ease with which you can manipulate data. If you need to make a change to multiple skus, you need only open a spreadsheet and create a few columns with the data you want to add or change. Copy and paste that data into Finale and then assign each column to match with where you need it to go and you're done.

I could probably go on and on, but I'll end on this. Support so far has been stellar and there are MANY videos that the creators have posted to YouTube that allow you to quickly learn every aspect of the system. We were up and running in an hour, and as we dived into using Finale we never felt lost or overwhelmed. If you manage a business with inventory and Finale Inventory is compatible with your software you'd do well to give it a hard look.

Jolynn

Publié le 05/01/2015

Great Cloud-based Inventory Tool

Celina

Publié le 11/02/2021

Finale- Great Software

We have many unique nuances to our company. Finale offers many options and lots of flexibility to fill our needs and scale our business. The ability to customize features like reports and dashboards is essential for us and Finale makes it simple. Importing data is super easy and fast! Lots of great features and functionality.

Ease of use
Great customer support
Unlimited user access
Integration with Ship Station

Inconvénients

Every time we have encountered a problem, customer support has been able to offer options and guide us through a solution.

Farrah
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

Publié le 08/12/2019

Amazing software!

Avantages

Intuitive design, before I started using it we struggled to keep all of our inventory in sync across multiple market places. It was easy to set up our inventory numbers and get them in sync with Amazon, eBay, our website, etc. the barcode scanning was also very useful. We improved our picking reliability and having the insight into how much of something I have in each specific warehouse bin was a game changer.

Inconvénients

The website is a bit outdated looking but it’s not really an issue because it works very well and is easy to learn.

Pam

Publié le 10/04/2017

Exceptional Customer Service and Outstanding Software

Finale Inventory is fantastic! I was especially pleased with the customer service when an error arose. They handled it professionally and honorably with placing the customer first. Very hard to find this in a company today. Highly recommend for all your inventory needs!

Avantages

The ease of use , the integration with hosting site and customer service is exceptional! The layout and reporting make it easy to get all staff onboard quickly.

Inconvénients

Not a con, but I didn't use all the features they offer. For my business, there were features that I did not need but it was great to know I could access features if needs arised.

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 01/12/2016

Finale review

I love it but I really need you to be compatible with ultracart. that would save my life so much. I have to manually add it to Ultracart. It really adds to the difficulty of managing. I hope you guys are working on this because the Ultracart platform is such a great one for e-commerce I won't be leaving it. Please Please Please do it. I would have given you all five stars on everything.

Avantages

My favorite part is that it tracks multiple skus from different sales channels. It is awesome. Exactly what I need.

Inconvénients

Doesn't integrate with Ultracart. I need this badly.

DAVID

Publié le 22/05/2016

Ingenious

it has been very exciting week for me and my co-workers who has been working diligently to migrate from Quickbooks Enterprise to Finale Inventory. we are now doing things we have never dreamed of doing.
Finale Inventory made this transition amazingly easy. we just kept asking ourselves the same question over and over. is that this easy? for example, it would take so many manual entries in Quickbooks in order to set up one new per item price level but in Finale, we were allowed to import a per item price level by simply "copy & paste". we were also allowed to duplicate Quickbooks' memorized transactions by simply importing "order items" within Sales Order or Purchase Order screen and making that sales order an editable template so that we can create a new order from it over and over. Finale is so versatile that we can improvise anything. another powerful tool i've found was "sub-locations". the guys behind Finale must be genius. i wasn't aware of the power of this tool. about a year ago, i came up with an idea of organizing our warehouses in sections or zones and tagging each location. however, i had to put a hold on that idea halfway through since i didn't have a tool to track inventory going in and out of those locations. finally, i am able to put pieces together with Finale coming to rescue. i found sub-locations together with their barcode scanners extremely powerful organizing our warehouses. now i can track every single item i buy and sell and know exactly how many i have in stock. doing a physical inventory was a nightmare before but now it is a snap with Finale. i am still exploring with Finale but i have a full confidence in Finale management team that anything is possible with Finale.

William

Publié le 27/07/2017

Excellent, Very Professional

Avantages

Easy to use, Convenient and always growing to meet your needs.
A Family like Customer service that will help you with any questions you might have.
I would highly recommend this software to any company handling any type of inventory, from Explosives to Pencils. This software will work for anything and everything and the staff will meet any request you have in a timely manner

Roman
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Publié le 11/09/2015

Finale Inventory Review

My experience with Finale Inventory has been a pleasant one. Before using Finale, I was able to sample a dozen inventory cloud management companies, and none of these were able to fully provide me with what I needed. Either important features were missing or the cost didn't make sense.
Finale on the other hand has been able to provide me with the tools I need to accurately track my warehouse inventory, creates purchase orders, create/map bundles(kits) for online sales of multiple products, keep track of sales, etc.
Although I did run into a few issues in the beginning, they were mostly my fault (due to not understand how to use Finale). Everything else was quickly resolved through customer service (including prompt replies to answer any question I may have had).

Avantages

Good customer service, easy to use interface, easy to import and export inventory/products, Finale generates a wide variety of reports if needed, easy to map listings/online sales to products, kits (bundles) which many other inventory companies do not have that feature

Inconvénients

Can be difficult to locate a specific sale or item sold because name of customer isn't listed. Sometimes when mapping items, I start to type and a drop down menu of items appears and when I click on the correct one, the wrong one gets inputted.

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Publié le 04/01/2017

Finale Is The Best Inventory System On The Market & Amazing Customer Support

We have been using Finale for the past year and a half and it truly is awesome. It does take some effort to fully understand and utilize, but, it's well worth the effort.

Even better than their 5 star software is Finale's 10 star customer support. I like to believe our business has the best customer support, but it can't hold a candle to the extra mile the folks at Finale go to help their customers.

Thank you Finale for a great product and truly out of this world customer support!

Avantages

It keeps track of inventory for all sales channels in one place.

Nothing

Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

Publié le 05/12/2017

Finale has been a perfect solution for our growing business.

Inventory management.

Avantages

Our business manufactures items that require assembly and kitting. Finale's ability to manage and track each component individually as well as when complete kits are sold is very advantageous for our business. As well, the ability to synchronize inventory and transactions through our multiple sales channels allows us to rely on Finale as our single inventory management system. Lastly, the ease of use and set up has been refreshing as we were able to get started within a few days and training employee's is a breeze.

187 avis