Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur SKU IQ

SKU IQ helps users save time by automatically connecting their e-commerce inventory and POS to synchronize data changes in real-time. It connects all major POS (Clover, Square, Lightspeed) with all major e-commerce systems...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Simone

Publié le 02/06/2022

SKU IQ, Thank you!

We've solved the problem of keeping our inventory synced between our retail store and e-commerce.

Avantages

We've been using this app for about a year now. I really like the WooCommerce to Clover integration! This has helped us keep our inventory synced and my boss is happy.

Inconvénients

There isn't an integration available for our shipping software. I would like to see a ShipStation integration soon!

Réponse de skuIQ

Thank you so much for your feedback! We will add ShipStation to our list of integration requests!

Frederick
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 05/10/2022

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] Is The Best!!!! Phenomenal Support

Avantages

Everything done in 15 minutes and super fast help.

Inconvénients

Sku Iq has to be contacted to disassociate the account from sku iq. Company support hours are 2 hours behind.

Kendra

Publié le 30/11/2022

SkuIQ works (sometimes)

We had an existing shopify online store and decided to use Square for in store sales. It helps us to keep our inventory management in sync with both systems

The interface between Square and Shopify

Inconvénients

When the interface doesn't work, it is difficult to maintain inventory management between the two systems.

Les meilleures alternatives à SKU IQ

Gabe
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport
s/o

Publié le 07/10/2022

Works well and I don't need to babysit :)

Today I had to drop in to tech support to have them perform a sync procedure that is unavailable to users unless specifically requested (to prevent an inadvertent reverse sync). It was handled in no time and the technician was patient with me as I dealt with customers.

Avantages

The system is a set-and-forget solution. Only a few times per year I drop in to sync new products. Everything else is handled.

Inconvénients

So far, nothing. Perhaps others would have more advanced needs, but I sync my POS to my ecommerce to keep product costs and inventory in agreement.

Sadiqa

Publié le 18/11/2022

Perfect for in Person Retail on Shopify Platform

I don't know what I would've done if it wasn't for [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the team at SKU IQ. It is imperative that the Shopify and Square items are synced when scanning the SKU numbers on merchandise and when I had an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] worked it right out. He was extremely helpful and efficient and did EXACTLY what I needed him to do. Thank you SKU IQ. Great Customer Service!!! (which is my ultimate pet peeve).

The ease of use between Shopify and my Square Register

Inconvénients

For some reason my Inventory images won't automatically transfer to Square although it's showing in Shopify and on SKU IQ.

Shane

Publié le 22/11/2022

Looking for the perfect inventory software - this is it !

From the start the SKU IQ team is on hand to help integrate the software, and help to navigate it easily.

Avantages

Easy to navigate and support on hand by people that are willing to assist you on a human level and not in robot language

Inconvénients

There is nothing that i can say is a con

Ann
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Publié le 28/10/2022

Just Get It!

Found SKUIQ to be an easy way to ensure our inshore POS and website inventory are synced, photos are synced, and SKUs are synced for easy operations.

Avantages

Easy and intuitive to use and make it work.

Inconvénients

Not much. Super easy to work with and integrate.

Kelly

Publié le 24/10/2022

Sku Iq is very helpful to our small business!

Great experience overall!.

Avantages

The ease of use and the best tech support.

Inconvénients

You have to wait until Monday to get tech support if you have an issue over the weekend.

Amelia
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 04/11/2022

Loving it so far!

great!

Avantages

Have to only update 1 inventory. I have been looking for something exactly like this for a while now. I had a few hic up getting it started and linking products but customer support is Amazing. They called me with in minutes installing ( the free version) to help me set it up and then was on the phone once more working out any kinks.

Inconvénients

Pros : ease of use, how quickly it updates the other system. Cons : cost is pretty high.

nena
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 22/11/2022

Sku IQ a MUST HAVE

Avantages

Sku IQ has successfully helped me we integrating me POS with my online platform. The representative was very patient with me and helped me get through my problem quick and easy. i would definitely recommend

Charles

Publié le 08/07/2022

Options and Edits That Will Be Most Effective

Experience is great, and customer service (Which I am a bit anal about it) is timely and well manered. Fun and interactive tool and would definitely promote any way possible.

Avantages

The best product I've found for what it is; which in my opinion, is a way to integrate small business platforms into a seamless-in-stop-shop approach.

Inconvénients

I wish it could have more features, such as barcode label printing for Dymo and jewelry tagging and better sync-ability options with other sites when updates occur. The reason is that some of our products and images do not transfer over immediately or never. Thus, I'd have to set up a help chat to resolve the issue after a day or two. It makes it harder for our employees to know which items got transferred and what inventory needs to be tagged. Another idea is to get 'list by date,' 'list by popularity (what's hot),' or 'List by recently updated.' These would enhance the end-user experience by saving time editing and moving products through other systems. I think you should move to a more hub-based business model so that you are the main product when business owners and entrepreneurs are looking for something that syncs multiple platforms seamlessly. Right now, I feel this product helps achieve that directive, but you do not own the market.

Réponse de skuIQ

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such detailed feedback - we truly appreciate it. Thank you for your improvement ideas, we will make sure those get put in front of the right people!

Répondu le 15/07/2022
Shawn
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 10/06/2022

Great Product for any small Business

SKU IQ is a great instrument for any small business needing to get their products online. Plus their customer service team is great too! Our inventory to our store is connected to our Shopify account and is working great with little or no issues.

Avantages

I love the Support and how well it works. I used other software that always had problems with syncing my products to shopify.

Inconvénients

Nothing I can say at this time. The service and software is working great with no problems for the last 2 years that we have been using SKU IQ

Alternatives envisagées

Shopventory

Pourquoi passer à SKU IQ

It's all-around a better tool than Shopventoy and the customer service is much better than Shopvenory.

Réponse de skuIQ

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! We appreciate you calling out how long you have been using SKU IQ and how it compares to Shopventory. We are so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with both our product and service team and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future!

Phil

Publié le 30/05/2022

Must Have Add-On For Our Business

Very positive. Overall, it makes life so much more simple. We are thankful to have it!

Avantages

We couldn't run our business without SkuIQ. It constantly syncs products we enter to both our POS system and our website. It's easy to add new products, images, and descriptions and have them seamlessly added where we need it. It makes inventory management easier. When we sell an item online, it removes it from our inventory, and when we sell a product in store and removes it from the website.

Inconvénients

We have times where our products don't sync properly, and throws off our inventory.

Réponse de skuIQ

Wow! Thank you for leaving such a thorough review of your experience with SKU IQ! We are happy to hear that it has made life easier for you and your business and that the product is easier to use than others. We are hoping to improve syncing consistency in the future to avoid those occasional issues you describe. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to continuing to serve your business!

Brandt

Publié le 31/03/2022

Great inventory management software between Clover and WooCommerce

Overall, it's a good product for inventory management between a brick and mortar store and an online store. I'd recommend it over other products because it's easy to use and there are both automatic or manual management options. I personally prefer to manually add all of my products to both systems, then link them using a SKU.

Avantages

I'm using two SKU IQ instances with two brick and mortar locations and one WooCommerce multistore website. SKU IQ makes it easy for me to ensure that my in-store inventory is properly reflected on my website, ensuring that my customers can purchase items that are in stock.

Inconvénients

I don't like that I need to pay two separate fees with two logins. I'd like to see an option where I can manage multiple stores with one login and a lower cost.

Réponse de skuIQ

Thank you so much for your thorough feedback, we will make sure this gets put in front of our product team for future consideration!

Kyle

Publié le 07/04/2022

Does what it says it does.

This has been a tremendous help to the supply chain team.

Avantages

I used this product to sync my lightspeed and Woo-commerce stores. Since there was no direct integration SKUIq made this process very easy.

Inconvénients

I wish I was able to bulk delete items that I no longer need. It is a hassle to delete items from all sites.

Alternatives envisagées

OmniFocus

Pourquoi passer à SKU IQ

It was the easiest to implement.

Réponse de skuIQ

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback here! We will forward your insight around bulk deletion to our product team for consideration - thanks!

Mattie
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

Publié le 28/03/2022

Sku IQ Is the Inventory Software You Want

Excellent overall experience that does what it needs to do!

Avantages

If you run a small business that has an eCommerce shop that is on a different platform than your in-store POS, you need SKU IQ. It's software helps sync inventories between both platforms (for us, BigCommerce & Square), and allows us to maintain accurate inventories on both platforms, avoiding most accidental overselling of items that aren't actually in stock.

Inconvénients

As with any software, there have been issues every once and a while, however SKU IQ's support has always been top notch and worked diligently to fix any issues we've ever had.

Réponse de skuIQ

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback here, it means the world to us! We are so happy to hear that SKU IQ is working well for you and also that you've experienced our top notch customer service!

• Secteur d'activité : Meubles

Publié le 25/03/2022

Crucial for any business using two or more sales platforms for single inventory

Live inventory (within 30 minutes of retail purchases) allow us to be one of the few dual platform users in our area to have live inventory on our ecommerce as well as accurate pricing.

The greatest experience is when the ecommerce platform does an update and causes a temporary glitch, SKU IQ is already on the patch to link the changes. Any issues are resolved faster than any other system's customer service for systems we use to manage our inventory now or before.

Avantages

The ability for live inventory to be maintained when selling the same inventory stock on two separate platforms and maintaining absolute customer satisfaction.

Inconvénients

Spend the extra to have the products moved at one time. It is time consuming to manually move them if you have over 1,000 products (plus variations)

Réponse de skuIQ

Thank you for leaving such thorough feedback, we truly appreciate it! We are happy to hear that SKU IQ is giving you an edge in your area and saving you time when it comes to inventory management!

Birgir

Publié le 16/03/2022

Easy to use and great support

Extremely easy to use and support is easy to come by, quick response if needed.

Avantages

Simple and easy to use. Give a diverse information of sales results in each channel.

Inconvénients

Removing cancelled orders from sales results is an issue for us.

Réponse de skuIQ

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback around your experience with SKU IQ! It is great to hear that SKU IQ is working well for you and that you've had a positive experience with our support staff. Regarding the issue with cancelled orders, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team via live chat or email ([email protected]) if we haven't already looked into that with you. We look forward to hearing from you and continuing to serve your business!

Répondu le 17/03/2022
Kathryn

Publié le 14/05/2022

First time user and very basic

I like knowing that the SKU IQ system works so well with the Clover system and the customer knows what our product inventory is at all times. If there is a mistake it is usually my manual mistake, not the systems.

Avantages

My website was put together by someone else who taught me how to upload and take care of my own site. So, being a novice at this I found that it was straight forward and easy to use and works well with my Clover POS system.

Inconvénients

I don't have any complaints about this software with the way that I use it.

Réponse de skuIQ

This is wonderful to hear, thank you so much for leaving your feedback. We are glad to hear that SKU IQ is working well for your Clover setup!

Répondu le 22/05/2022
Thomas

Publié le 05/06/2022

SKUIQ | Shopify & Lightspeed integration

Great experience. Their support is really helpful and fast. Love the product.

Avantages

Their software is very easy to use and implement. Furthermore it gives me data on top products and brands which can be easily compared with POS and Ecommerce. This helps me in building online strategies.

Inconvénients

In the beginning there was a problem which took a while to be figured out. Caused some malfunctioning of the software and a lot of false inventories.

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your review and feedback. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your business with better inventory management. If you have any other feedback we are always happy to hear from our customers.

Kindly,

The SKU IQ Team

Répondu le 08/06/2022
Pam

Publié le 12/05/2022

Perfect for a small shop

Very good for us overall.

Avantages

This helps seamlessly match our POS to our website linking Lightspeed and Shopify.

Inconvénients

Some items don't load. I have to go back force the sync.

Réponse de skuIQ

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review here, we truly appreciate it! If you encounter any issues with our product please don't hesitate to reach out to our team via live chat or by emailing [email protected]

Répondu le 22/05/2022
PierreAntoine

Publié le 16/03/2022

Great and affordable option for inventory management

skuIQ allows us to synchronize the inventory of our brick and mortar to Shopify, it’s pretty reliable and works well

Avantages

Easy to use and setup, pretty straight forward. Working really well with Lightspeed Commerce
Customer service is always ready to help

Price is really competitive for the product your getting

Inconvénients

Some filters options to increase productivity for bulk edit

Réponse de skuIQ

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions for adding filters! We have this functionality on our product roadmap and will be bringing this feature to SKU IQ in the future :)

Répondu le 24/03/2022
Christina
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 21/06/2022

Best Customer Service

For a beginner, like myself, it's nice to have a platform that is user friendly and the best customer service you could ask for. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] went above and beyond to solve my issue. I'm very grateful!

Avantages

The software is easy to use and straight forward.

Inconvénients

I wish you could click make the products appear in alphabetical order.

Réponse de skuIQ

We are happy to hear that SKU IQ is easy for you to use and that the service team has given you a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we deeply appreciate it!

Répondu le 15/07/2022
Karl
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

Publié le 25/07/2022

SKU IQ is the piece you need for successful e-commerce!

Always pleasant, capable and available live support makes using SKU IQ a pleasure.

Avantages

Incredibly easy to deploy and staffed by a responsive and super-capable support team..

Inconvénients

I have no issues with SKU IQ. It really does check all the boxes for linking Woocommerce and Square on a small business ecomm site.

Réponse de skuIQ

Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback! We are so glad to hear that our product is working well for you and that you've encountered our world class customer success team! We pride ourselves on service and look forward to continuing to serve your business in the future!

Répondu le 20/08/2022
Ezra
  • Secteur d'activité : Meubles

Publié le 01/12/2022

Review for SKU IQ

Avantages

Easy to use, adding product through SKU IQ and it will sync to shopify and lightspeed

Inconvénients

It has some down times, and it won't sync until a day after.

66 avis