Avis clients sur Pabau

4,6
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Pabau

Pabau est une solution cloud de gestion de cabinet conçue pour les cabinets de soins de santé de toutes tailles, des grandes équipes aux praticiens indépendants, au Royaume-Uni. Elle permet de gérer les plannings, de créer des...

En savoir plus

393 avis sur 394
Classer par :
Elizabeth

Publié le 17/09/2021

Great for managing multiple services

Pabau have helped us manage multiple items in one place.

Avantages

We have a busy practice with 30+ practitioners and pabau makes it easy for us to manage their schedules and see all of the patient details in one place for ease of managing their care alongside their admin.

Inconvénients

I think the patient portal could do with some improvements as the online booking tool is clunky in comparison to other booking portals. Also it would be great if we could integrate the invoice and payment system with square as we tend to duplicate sending payment links with creating invoices on the patient's account for their records.

Jane

Pourquoi choisir Pabau

They were very expensive and used to charge per person which for us became ineffective and were not willing to help on any development.

flexibility to develop

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you so much Elizabeth! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Répondu le 29/09/2021
Oyin

Publié le 26/07/2022

Pabau software does most things well

It does most of what we need from a CRM but definitely still have records we are having to keep outside of the software.
Would have preferred a white label service rather than each step my patients take to have Pabau labelling all over it.
Customer support is below par. Should have a live chat or phone line to call.
A lot of training videos are on a Vimeo account that isn't shared with you at implementation, some features and options have been improved and videos not updated.
The step by step guide function for registered accounts doesn't work and the webinars seem very uninteractive. Seems to be a rush to finish within the 3o minute tieframe.
Pabau has account managers, programming and implementation specialists but it's not ideal if you can't sold problems immediately.
A ticket system that shows other client's concerns or questions would have saved a lot of hassle.
User's forums, blogs, FAQs, Q & As are available but not shared when you come on board.
Having a widget isnt suitable for all sorts of web platforms.
Referral tracking is especially difficult when customer processes are handled putside your existing platform.
Would have like to integrate a diferent payment processor rather than being limited to skype
As at noww, Pabau sems the best fit for our business but we are not assured enough to stop looking for alternatives

A lot of features.
Before and after pictures
A lof of templates to choose from.
Support team willing to integrate any pdf form and help customise to your brand

Inconvénients

Customer support not always accessible.
Would have preferred a dedicated number to call, opening hours etc.
A lot of communication is via email or a request for a call back.
Not suitable when the software isn't responding or you need quick fixes.
Price is on the expensive side especially since you will need to pay Pabau extra subs for more staff, sending texts, marketing functions & Api integrations
Ipad necessary for patient journeys function

Vagaro et Timely

Pourquoi passer à Pabau

Seems to have the most features Before and After picures are crucial for us and eliminates a lot of the competition.

Hi Oyin,

I just wanted to reply back to this review and thank you for your detailed and thoughtful feedback.

In particular, your points about better highlighting our educational resources to new users will be actioned upon.

I would also like to make you aware that we do indeed have a live chat function. We moved away from phone-based support (though do still escalate to this when required) to a live chat feature because our data showed it to be a more effective method of supporting our customers. However, we will consider if there is a better way of making sure our customers know this support exists.

Thanks again for trusting Pabau as your practice CRM and for helping us to get that little bit better with your constructive feedback.

Répondu le 16/08/2022
Birju
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

Publié le 15/04/2024

Great potential, once bugs and usability by clients and practice user have been resolved

Very very frustrating to begin with and losing customers recently as the booking system just wasn’t working. This has made us furious and if not resolved then shall start to look elsewhere.

Avantages

Options to be able to make the program unique to our business.

Inconvénients

Way too many glitches and parts that simply don’t work nor are user friendly.

Les meilleures alternatives à Pabau

Brett

Publié le 15/03/2024

Absolutely horrific

We decided to go with Pabau because it was the cheapest option at the time and was also more geared toward medical spas and IV therapy. We met with our Pabau account manager weekly to work toward implementing Pabau with our operations. However, we ran into problem after problem after problem. There were bugs, glitches, changes weren't saving, and we could not complete simple tasks. The interface, while new and modern looking, simply was complicated to navigate. We were also told we could integrate Pabau with our website and even our account manager admitted after the fact, that it is too glitchy to implement. After countless hours, days, and months, we decided to try a new software called Mangomint. It has been night and day. Mangomint was available 24/7 via life chat, email, and phone call. They assisted us and we got Mangomint implemented in ONE DAY. Since then, we have seen an increase in sales. We reached out to Pabau and they are unwilling to give us a refund (not even a partial refund). We are NOT HAPPY with Pabau and would NOT recommend them to any company. Do not use Pabau.

Avantages

Pabau offers a lot of features (this is the biggest pro) and it is more geared toward medical spa and IV therapy.

Inconvénients

There are a TON of glitches and bugs. Our account manager was not available and rarely responded to emails. They did warn us about bugs and glitches, however, we could not implement or use this software WHATSOEVER with our operations. We switched to Mangomint (HIGHLY RECOMMEND) and were able to implement Mangomint in ONE DAY (just a few hours). Mangomint is also cheaper than Pabau. After switching to Mangomint, we did $1,700 in sales our first day launching our company. It's embarrassing when our Pabau account manager was unable to show us how to do things with the software, because even he ran into bugs and glitches.

Réponse de Pabau

Hi Brett - we can see you did not complete your onboarding or setup fully, so it is no surprise you didnt manage to use the system well. As per our terms and conditions, a lot of time was spent on your setup on our side and when we invoked our terms, and did not complete the refund, you have decided to leave the negative review because of this. We wish you all the best with the new provider.

For those wanting to see a full review of Pabau vs Mangomint - check here:- https://pabau.com/compare/mangomint/

Hannah

Publié le 01/03/2024

Pabau is a great way of keeping track of all your clients and appointments

very good, It helps keep the practice running effectively.

Avantages

easy to use, manages everything efficiently

Inconvénients

when there are occasional outages and the system doesn't work for an hour or so.

Réponse de Pabau

Thanks for the review Hannah - please encourage your colleagues to also leave a review and send proof of this to [email protected] and you will receive 1000 SMS credits per review.

Also, while I am here, make sure you have checked our new lessons on https://academy.pabau.com and remember you can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:-

Ellysa

Publié le 20/09/2021

Why I subscribed to Pabau

The on boarding and training team have been very professional and prompt with correspondence.

Avantages

There are many features I could not find in other software. Particularly the use of consultation templates to reduce note writing time, photography with the assistance of stencils to always obtain the correct patient view (very good for before and after photos), integration of drug look up, the ability to assign permissions for data view amongst staff and online booking. Everything is customisable. There is a whole suite of tools to match the demands of my growing business.

Inconvénients

I would have preferred the option of a free trail period to play around with the application pre subscription. However, I can see that I would have flounder without the online training provided. There is a learning curve steeper than other applications.

Power Diary

Pourquoi choisir Pabau

I have used timely in another practice and while user friendly it lacked the additional features beneficial to my aesthetics business

Logiciel antérieur

Timely

Pourquoi passer à Pabau

More feature to grow my business

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Répondu le 29/09/2021
Mel
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

Publié le 18/03/2024

Perfect for aesthetic clinics

Really helpful staff, very responsive to emails and sorted any issues out promptly. Lots of helpful how to guides.

Avantages

Everything in one place - booking, patients, consultations, photography, images, services, pricing etc

Inconvénients

Took longer to set up than I thought as multiple meetings/set up spaced out

Thanks for the review Mel

I'd advise hat to further get more out of the system make sure you have checked our new lessons on https://academy.pabau.com and remember you can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:-

Jean-Baptiste
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 10/04/2024

Pabau for aesthetic clinic

Avantages

Good team to support you setting up your account.
Easy to use after tutorial.
Patient friendly

Inconvénients

Initially a bit difficult to navigate
needs more templates

Réponse de Pabau

Thanks for the review - we are happy to have you on-board. Please ask anyone else in your team to also receive an honest review of the system and we will credit them with 1000 SMS credits, just let [email protected] know they have left it!

Répondu le 17/04/2024
Katherine

Publié le 12/03/2024

New client

Avantages

Good onboarding and customer follow up. Responsive to queries and requests

Inconvénients

Some of it doesn't seem to be that user friendly or intuitive. Have had to contact a few times to make straight forward changes that I would have thought would already be sorted.

Thanks for the review Katherine

Make sure you have checked our new lessons on https://academy.pabau.com and remember you can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:-

Dawn

Publié le 23/04/2024

Pabau for aesthetic clinic

Really good customer service, and troubleshooting with any problems

Avantages

I like that it has all the features I need. Once the Consent forms are set up it’s easy to use.

Inconvénients

I had some teething issues with the web based platforms - it kept crashing when I used the photos. However that was resolved when I used the app for photos

Publié le 02/02/2021

Pabau 8 months in

I have it working well now for my practice. Still learning new things. It gives me a lot of control over my practice, eg creating or booking extra appointments, answering queries from patient record from my secretaries email. I use iPad integration a lot for photographing skin lesions pre-surgery.

Avantages

Ability to customise your practice, appointment types, lengths, pre-care, specific templates for services, after care emails, prescribing online, recalls. In short, there are a lot of features!!!
Lots of education available to teach you how to get the most out of it. Very responsive support team.

Inconvénients

It takes a lot of effort to get things working as you want them with a fair amount of trial and error. Pabau can assist but it does pay to spend time learning the system. Some teething problems initially and after the upgrades.

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you so much Paul! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help.

Répondu le 26/03/2021
Hillary

Publié le 18/11/2022

A LOT of unmet promises

At first it was good. They were helpful. But as things continued to get worse and worse they just kept on making unmet promises. They kept saying they were working on a beta pabau 2.0 so I hung on....but it took over a year longer than what they told me...and they were still working on it when I left. Then once I asked to downgrade to just read only data so I could access clients previous charts,they kept charging me the full amount. It was absurd.

Avantages

Fairly intuitive and customizable.....but other than that it's hard to say.

Inconvénients

When I signed up for Pabau I was hesitant because it was located in the UK and I am in the USA. I was assured there would be US support and all features would work, but it didn't. This software is NOT a good option if you live outside the UK. The text messaging component NEVER worked as it should, but they told me it did. I had to run checks every few weeks and tell them it still wasn't working. The time is based on the UK time and so it screwed up appointment times, employee schedules and a host of other issues.The online booking portal was inconsistent and frequently went down. Clients would book and show up, but with no record of an appointment.Deposits for online booking created a HOST of problems with accounting. Peoples deposits wouldn't show up as they were supposed to. Some got deleted. Caused A LOT of issues with people's money which is NOT ok.Their customer support is only available during UK times so good luck if you're in the middle of the workday and something goes wrong-it takes 12-18 hours to get a response.These are just the MAIN issues not to mention a host of other issues that impacted our daily operations. I would HIGHLY discourage any US spa from using this software.

Réponse de Pabau

Hi Hilary - you switched to our NEW system when it was BETA and completed this switch way before we were setup or ready for the US.

You specifically said you would work with us in the BETA which is by nature, a system that will constantly be developed into, to get us US ready. This is something that has since been delivered on and we now have many happy US clients.

Over 500 clinics in the US have now signed up for Pabau, the system has been fully customised for the US, and some huge clinics are using us i.e. https://www.americanmane.com/

We have full US support via livechat/121 video calls/account manager services - all details can be found on:- https://pabau.com/en-us/

In short, if you are a US medspa, do not use this review to make your decision, it is very out of date and disingenuous as Hilary 'AGREED' to work with us to build the platform for the US and then did not like the fact there were things that were initially missing.

Publié le 13/07/2020

Getting better......

Mixed bag. When it's good, it's great (just got into using the online Questionnaires and Consents, which were nowhere near as daunting as I thought they would be). The focus on client service has also greatly improved in recent times - the operators genuinely try to help, and are polite and courteous. The training webinars are a great idea too.

Avantages

The integration of various facets of running our practice.

Inconvénients

The down times, or the times when it lags significantly, which occur too often. Also, the basic SLA terms are limited, and even the more advanced SLA you can pay for only gives a certain (and fairly small) amount of cover. But of ocurse that wouldn't matter if there weren't downtimes, or slowness.

Thank you so much!

We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be more powerful and faster in every aspect.

We have also worked to move many clinics to a designated domain and server to make sure thigs are faster and smoother than ever.

If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them.

Répondu le 26/03/2021
Victoria

Publié le 12/03/2021

Webinar

I really want to be able to understand and use the features properly to full capacity but I don’t have the time

Avantages

The features, service, security and patient management

Inconvénients

Setting things up and can’t revert back when I make a mistake
Figuring things out and seeing patients is very timely and complicated

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review.
Here at Pabau we have a support team that can help and guide you and that now respond in less than 2 minutes.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason!

Over the last 3 months our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95% with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21,000 conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us!
We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training.

Répondu le 17/05/2021
Clare

Publié le 22/10/2020

Honest feedback

Poor, disapointing. The day the trainer was an hour late was a sign of things to come. Wish we would of never signed up

Avantages

Nearly nothing with the exception of recalls

Inconvénients

everything, literally nearly everything. I have to do all the programing, its clunky, not intuitive and built like the original MAC. Lack of integrations- terrible back end- snapshot or dashboard is nearly non existent.

Mindbody

Pourquoi choisir Pabau

We needed an all in one CRM system with reporting and scheduling as well as a life cycle for the patient journey.

Pourquoi passer à Pabau

Because we were sold a lie
Zunaid

Publié le 11/09/2022

Great software! Excellent functionality

Great so far! Online zoom training was really good and helped to answer a lot of questions

Avantages

Easy to use and figure out. Most things customisable.

Inconvénients

Forgetting to refresh the iPad after entering records on desktop

Réponse de Pabau

Thanks for the review - we are happy to have you on-board. You can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:-

For anyone considering us over the competitors mentioned please visit:

Lee

Publié le 27/10/2021

Extremely comprehensive

So far its been a great experience from the sales team through onboarding and finally the training.

Avantages

The ability to free up the clinic of paper once and for all. Having tried a number of different software systems there has always been some paper somewhere. Pabau completely eliminates this. It has every feature you could dream of to reduce the workload. There's always someone available if you need help with the system as well.

Inconvénients

The only issue for me is the time it takes from enquiry to implementation and that not all of our clinics consent forms were uploaded before the launch day. That being said there was a lot of forms for the Pabau team to do and they hand make each form. So it's not so much that I like it least.

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you so much Lee! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Karen

Publié le 25/10/2021

Clinic management

so far starting to work well

Avantages

The clinic appointment platform is very good, as are the medical records form, But taking time to implement, finding some of the system a little complicated

Inconvénients

taking time to get used to it, as a practitioner I find some of the software complicated

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you so much ! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Répondu le 28/10/2021
Natalie

Publié le 17/08/2020

Excellent software

pleased

Avantages

Our company has used pabau software for 2 years. The services Pabau provides our company is first class to the text reminders, to the paperless consent forms and documentation to the online booking - it has given our clinic a professional look and we are very pleased with the system.

Inconvénients

Customer service support emails take a while to reply (sometimes 3 - 4 days) I have had an existing problem that’s still not been rectified - my consent forms when detailing where I’ve injected on the diagram when saved if I go back in the drawings all my documentation has moved to the right.

That you can only use on Apple iPad and can only download from Apple store.

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review.
Here at Pabau we have a support team that at the moment respond in less than 2 minutes that can help guide you and help you correct any mistakes you have made!
Do not hesitate to contact us for any reason!
Over the last 3 months, our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95%, with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21 thousand conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us with all issues big and small!

We have been developing a new marketing leading app for over 1.5 years here is a link to a demo s you can have a look at it.

Répondu le 14/05/2021
Ivona
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 24/12/2022

Excellent solution for me

I stumbled into the business two years ago, and I can genuinely say that it was one of the finest professional choices I have ever made. As soon as I started, I saw there was a lot of opportunity for advancement in terms of my duties, position, and the development of team and leadership abilities, which is always a plus in any profession.

Avantages

The company's willingness to consider fresh concepts that might enhance our daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly workflow is something I truly like. Our daily work is more productive as a consequence of the implementation of ideas that staff members, including myself, have offered.

Inconvénients

There are a few changes that need to be made, such as the ability to remove photographs from the iOS app and add simple notes, but Pabau is wonderful at listening and will accept suggestions.

Réponse de Pabau

Thanks for the review Ivona - I know you are a great user of our system and we value you as a client. I am glad to here that you feel like you can make suggesions and thats why we created https://community.pabau.com

We would love to feature you for a case study - if you would be interested please email [email protected]

Craig
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

Publié le 10/04/2021

evolving

Making clinic operations smooth and efficient

Avantages

Constantly evolving, improving, and adding features to make the operation of a clinic as easy and efficient as possible

Inconvénients

Email storage issues would like to cc all customer incoming emails for easier storage and retrieval

Thank you so much Craig!

We are constantly welcoming new ideas for improvements so feel free to take this idea and post it on our community page https://community.pabau.com/ so the team can review it!

Répondu le 14/05/2021
Jenna

Publié le 23/07/2021

New to Pabau

So far I am getting used to the platform with the help of the training sessions and support team.

Avantages

- Keeping everything connected and in one place helps to see business overview and keep everyone in the loop

- Access to regular software training

- Extremely efficient support team

Inconvénients

The platform could be modernised with improved usability. It is a little confusing to navigate in the beginning, however, there is a caveat to this, which is the access to the useful regular training sessions.

As a marketer, I believe there could be better opportunity to add branding to any patient communication - I may find that this is already the case once I have navigated the platform more myself.

Thank you so much!
We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be much more stable, faster and powerful!

It will also have an improved reporting function!

Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve at out community page.

We are also happy to announce that we have just launched the Calendar 2 with new and improved functions with shifts and bookings.

Répondu le 01/09/2021
Nicola

Publié le 14/08/2022

Webinar training

My overall experience has been very positive and I love the product. It saves me lots of time regarding admin and my patients love it.

Avantages

I paid for the integration and it was worth every penny. It was so super easy. I had great training at the beginning. The system is so clever and does so much that it's worth the money I pay. As a sole trader it has saved me so much time through automation of so many aspects of my business.

Inconvénients

One of the main reason I joined was to be able to process packages of treatment. I can set them up and assign appointments myself from the packages but I am still unable to allow my patients to do so. I take up front payment and, apparently, that is why. I can't understand, why, if someone has already paid in full, they cannot book appointments from the package they have paid for. No one has managed to answer that. I would love a solution to this issue.
I would also like to be able to set my diary up with specific appointments times instead of having to force this by creating off blocks every hour. Creates so much work.

Alex

Publié le 22/02/2022

Great for marketing

Its been okay, the team are helpful but we found lots of teething problems and difficulties in setting it up.

Avantages

Its great for marketing compared to our old software. Allows us really good automation and helps with making us seem more professional. Good that we can use referrals, loyalty and gift vouchers.

Inconvénients

Its very difficult to set things up and test them. Alot of emails cannot just be tested like in mailchimp. And its very difficult that theres no easy templates to use, so when wanting something branded its extremely difficult to create what we want

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you so much Alex! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve on our community page.

We love hearing from you!

We are always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training.

Feel free to email [email protected] to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!

Karolina

Publié le 07/12/2021

Great Software

Happy!

Avantages

I have been using Pabau previously and I can honestly recommend it. Its a user friendly software with great customer support.

Inconvénients

The changes that have been made removing some quite functional tools that have been available in the past. The clinics should be consulted when major changes are made.

Réponse de Pabau

Thank you so much Karolina! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve on our community page.

We love hearing from you!

393 avis