Avis clients sur Highrise

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Highrise

Highrise est une solution CRM (Customer Relationship Management) pour les petites entreprises avec des fonctionnalités de gestion des contacts et des tâches. Le logiciel permet aux utilisateurs de suivre les communications avec...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Gabrielle
Gabrielle

Publié le 09/03/2018

I use Highrise daily. Can't do my work without this valuable tracking tool.

I don't have to remember information about contacts. It saves me time and makes me more efficient in my job. The reminders keep me on track with my daily "to-do's"

Avantages

It has a place for all the data points I need. I like 1.) the layout 2.) ease of use 3.) simple data search options 4.) ease of import/export 5.) email filing integration (using dropbox email address in bcc)

Inconvénients

The order of the emails that show in notes per person. It's a little hard to follow email timeline, so the order could be improved.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 07/12/2017

It's been very helpful tool for managing data

Avantages

Easy to use and clean interface. The import and export tool works fantastic and I like the way how new features are brought into the system that helps the user to push the needle and achieve more and better organized.

Inconvénients

I'd say I do not like anything least about Highrise, but it would be great to have the ms-outlook integration just as other new CRMs provide so it makes life easy to work with email client and highrise all at the same time.

Caitlin
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Publié le 09/11/2017

Only for very basic CRM use

Avantages

HR is fairly easy to use and I've found your customer service reps to be friendly and helpful

Inconvénients

The functionality of HR is just not up to snuff for our business. Perhaps most important is the lack of ability to perform search queries based on search criteria/tags. This CRM definitely is only fit for very small/low budget businesses or those with little experience/need for a robust CRM.

Les meilleures alternatives à Highrise

Grant
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 09/01/2018

My Favorite CRM — For a Team of One

Avantages

As an entrepreneur this is my favorite CRM for new startups. It is so easy to use, and is optimized for keep track of contact information and previous communication. As a solo salesperson this is all you really need.

Inconvénients

It doesn't support the amount of deal flow that a more robust CRM like Pipedrive or Salesforce supports. It has the ability to track deals, but doesn't organize them into reports or swim lanes like Pipedrive does.

Steven
Steven
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 07/12/2017

Recruiters for our company were in need of a collaborative CRM software for teams. Highrise...

An easy to arrange setup that got us quickly started adding in our people and them adding in their contacts made us really happy. The email integration works amazingly so we can track contact interactions. Now we are picking up on connections with more contacts as we build a pipeline of interested engaged potential!

Avantages

It's really pretty easy to get started and moving your recruiting team forward, and the flexible filters and tags make arranging what you want easy.
Forming teams, passing info in, integrations with related software, importing and exporting are all very quick. Email integration with Google works perfectly!

Inconvénients

It's still being built and the language around Cases and Deals bear a single mode feel to them that could become more useful with additional ways of measuring what you are doing. Analysis is available for about 1 months time, but year on year is limited.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 28/06/2018

Easy, intuitive, and simple way to do customer relationship management.

Avantages

I love the feed you get when you first log in. You can simply see all the most recent interactions. It's also very easy to add emails to the system - simply BCC your unique user email ID and it's added in automatically.

Inconvénients

It's not easy to get helpful insights based on customers. It's also not easy to break down customer types. This is where it falls flat compared to a product like SalesForce. I wish there was a way to integrate the two.

Publié le 07/12/2017

We've been with Highrise for almost 10 years and it has transformed our client relations/servic...

Assists us greatly in client relations and sals.

Avantages

Ease of use. It is very simple and straight forward. The API integration is also wonderful. As a wedding photo studio, we use it like a client "diary" of sorts to help with the entire planning process.

Martin
Martin

Publié le 07/12/2017

Fast and lightweight CRM software with very attractive pricing

Avantages

Very affordable, just enough features to work like a charm, easy to understand and use, zero training software

Inconvénients

APIs only good for the first 20 hours of coding, lack of triggers, hooks and customizability (partially on purpose for good reasons)

Mike
Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 28/12/2018

Super easy to store client information, conversations, notes, etc.

Avantages

Ease of use, access from web or mobile. Constantly adding new features

Inconvénients

We don't have the need to use cases, deals, or tasks, so I am under utilizing the power of the software but still feel it's a fair value.

Kevin B.
Kevin B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 07/12/2017

Support has been great, (email only) but great.

Avantages

Minimalistic but feature packed. Gets us to the point, which is, contact customers sell them stuff.

Inconvénients

Lacks some sales process parts but there are workarounds. Search has gotten slow now that we have 20,000 prospects.

Samuel
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 08/12/2017

Highrise is close to perfect, with responsive and helpful customer service

Business contact info and organization is excellent. Great customer support.

Avantages

Highrise makes building your business contact list easy, with plenty of options for organizing them. Best of all is the way of filtering through tags. Sure, every site has tags, but if you really care about them as a way of creating lists and sublists and sub-sub-lists, you typically can't. Highrise's gives you a great way to view to filter through your contacts by adding/subtracting tags or word search. When I've run into problems or questions about certain features, the Highrise team is great at replying with real help. I'm not used to getting an answer so quickly from a website team without being put through the grinder of being put on hold or a beauracracy of emails, but Highrise has been stellar on that front.

Inconvénients

Inputting your contacts is easy, with two available tabs for "person" or "company." However, you have to know which one you want to do before you start, because switching tabs/modes will erase any info you've already typed in. Would love Highrise yet more if they found a way to switch between tabs while retaining that info.

Laurence
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 27/06/2016

Its great strength is its simplicity.

We have previously paid thousands of pounds for a CRM system (allied to a popular accounts package) which was a disastrous mistake. Countless controls and functions and sections and definitions and miserable standard of support meant it was shelved within a few months. The term CRM became closely allied to leprosy the whole exercise moved proper contact management back by months or possible years.
I found Highrise on an internet search and saw that many people described it as simple or stripped down which was exactly what I felt we needed.
We took the free version for about 4 weeks and then upgraded to a very cost effective monthly subscription.

Avantages

Simplicity. Ease of use. Speed of familiarisation. Completely intuitive. Price. The Support system sets a standard far, far higher than most multinationals or multi-billion dollar companies could hope to even aspire to. It really is the Gold Standard of support systems.

Inconvénients

Clearly this package will not suit every company but for our very short sales cycle and a customer base of around 1000 active accounts this package is faultless.

Juliette
  • Secteur d'activité : Bureau exécutif

Publié le 10/01/2018

Superb CRM tool for our Boutique Recruitment Consultancy, recommended to many already.

Easy to use once set up and the fact cloud based and being continually invested in by the owners.

Avantages

Flexibility to design the fields and tags so it works for you and your business.
We don't use all the functions - but that doesn't hinder the way it works.
Constant developments on the software and use is amazing.
Love the App for mobile use - so easy and accessible when out and about.
We have made suggestions and you have listened and updated.
Any queries when we were first setting up 4 years ago were dealt with immediately.

• Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie

Publié le 30/06/2018

This product has made my life a lot easier

I will use Highrise when I move to my next church. I love it.

Avantages

I have been able to get an "in real time" update on how all of the care-givers in my congregation are doing related to their specific care-receivers. This makes my life much less complicated, constantly wondering where care priorities need to be placed.

Inconvénients

It has not always been perfectly clear how the communication aspects work, especially how to send a copy of my entry to only one person, or to the whole group.

Phil

Publié le 27/07/2016

GREAT CRM!

I have used lotus databases, other online CRM's Highrise is the easiest to use of all I have experienced.

Avantages

Tags, being able to dropbox link email correspondance to customer (person). I like the ease of management of duplications, since we have several employees accessing and adding contacts.

Inconvénients

We deal with power companies, over several states. Multiple contacts in multiple cities. It would be nice to be able to search for example : Duke Power, Indiana (or city), then drill this result down by tag. I don't think there is a way presently to do this.

Réponse de Highrise

Thanks for the review Phil! This blog post and video shows how you can filter on a city AND a tag at the same time (today): https://medium.com/highrisehq/new-filter-ui-ded3467f5022#.pfxj0x3nv.

And be on the lookout for some reporting updates soon!

Répondu le 27/07/2016
Douglas
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 07/12/2017

Been a customer for 10+ years - can't run the CO. without it.

Sales! Easy training, Visibility and Peace or mind.

Avantages

Ease, above all - CRM is simple - keep track - avoid distraction - HighRise sticks to the basics and leaves the bells and whistle to the others.

Inconvénients

We are happy to see improvements in reporting, and activity tracking, but would like to see more. Luckily you can talk to the team and actually see your interests addressed.

Kelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 27/06/2017

I have used highrise for 3 different companies and it an easy platform to use overall.

Easy access to client information, tasking coworkers or yourself. User friendly and keeps me organized.

Avantages

Easy access to clients and the ability to leave notes for anyone involved in the case. Tasking is simple and all laid out for you.

Inconvénients

Sometimes you want to be able to share information with clients and with this system you are not able to.

Tami
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 07/12/2017

So far so good with Highrise!

A similar company as mine uses Highrise and that's what turned me on to them even though I already knew another popular software quite well and have been a user of it. I liked that I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried another product, it was a wise decision.

Avantages

I work for a consulting company and I'm using Highrise at a very basic level right now, as I'm starting form the ground up at a company that doesn't have a CRM system in place. It's very user friendly and keeps track of my daily tasks in an easy to understand way.

Inconvénients

There are a few details to the product that I would change but that would be getting down to a very granular level that probably just pertains to me and my workflow. The biggest Con I see is that they are a small company and at this point do not have phone support. This perhaps will change with time. Everything has to be done via email currently. However, they are very responsive and will record videos to your specific problem and email those videos to you in their responses.

Stephanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 23/08/2018

Good program

Avantages

Highrise is economical and provides many good features. The program allows for ease in putting in contacts and notes.

Inconvénients

It is not easy to export data to another source. Does allow for export to Excel, but you are not able to export entire record with notes.

Sherri
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 05/02/2019

Easy to Use

Generally good.

Avantages

Easy to use and integrate with email and multiple users. A great place to keep all info on your clients

Inconvénients

Lack of updates and financial tracking. Disappointed that they are not continuing.

Jesse
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 22/11/2016

A great way to manage leads and opportunities

I just needed a simple place to track conversations with potential clients and marketing leads. Inputting conversations and information is as simple as blind carbon copying an email address. Setting up contacts and companies is simple. The to-dos are easy to use and follow.

Tracking the value of deals is extremely simple. Everything you need to track personal and team marketing leads without the hassle of unnecessary fields and information that isn't useful.

Avantages

Super simple to use. This makes tracking leads and marketing contacts easy and fun to use.

Inconvénients

I'd like to see some more automation and workflows when a new email is blind carbon copied into Highrise.

Filip
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 17/06/2016

Great CRM tool. They did keep it simple ;)

I love Highrise. I try to make everyone in my company love it and some of them do really fall in love ;)

Avantages

Xml exports. Enable me to do my own useful reports
It's not overloaded with features

No reporting tool

Liz
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 10/01/2017

Small Business Owners Take Note!

Great value, user-friendly, perfect for a small business. Price levels make it affordable. Features make CRM monitoring a smooth process.

Avantages

Ease of use and accessibility

NA

Osa
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 19/07/2018

Because it's by Basecamp, you know it will save you time and money

Avantages

Highrise is easy to use, extremely intuitive, and very affordable. Highrise is built by Basecamp and it has it's own cult following. If you want an easy way to keep track of your customers and potential customers and you want it to mirror the human experience, and not feel stuck with the process you're forced into by your CRM, then you should try Highrise.

Inconvénients

A lot of organizations are used to Salesforce, so it's hard to get people who have used highrise, or organizations that are willing to use Highrise, so even if you like Highrise you may find yourself having to use a different platform based on the organization you work with.

Kristin
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 08/12/2017

Easy, effective & customer service is so responsive if I do have questions

Avantages

how easy it is to enter information and tag it. Pulling reports is super awesome and easy as well. Connecting my emails to the files is great!

Inconvénients

The deals section seems to be for large deals. in our profession our deals are a little different. I wish we could customize for what we need but it's not a deal breaker. The price is so good you cannot complain about functionalities like that.

130 avis