Avis clients sur WebPT

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur WebPT

WebPT est une plateforme multiproduits basée sur le cloud pour les cliniques ambulatoires de kinésithérapie, d'ergothérapie et d'orthophonie. À la base, WebPT est un système DME (dossier médical électronique) qui permet aux...

En savoir plus

Kerry
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 15/03/2022

Great cloud-based documentation system, but there are some bugs.

Avantages

WebPT was easy to learn to use and easier to start actually documenting patient care on. Scheduling is helpful and being able to access the patient's chart through the schedule itself is great.

Inconvénients

The schedule really needs to have a tracking feature, where you can tell what date/time the appointment was scheduled, checked in, etc; and there needs to be a rescheduling feature instead of just "cancel" or "delete". Also, there is a field where you can enter a Return to Dr. date, when the patient returns to see their referring provider, but the field resets itself randomly and does not keep the date in place. I have contacted customer service multiple times about this and their suggestions are not helpful and have not solved the problem.

Ashley

Publié le 05/03/2019

User-Friendly Scheduling Software!

Great experience overall. I have worked with WebPT for 5 years and only had an issue once on a Saturday when they were doing maintenance.

Avantages

Scheduling patients is easy! I love the reports feature. You can view daily reports of patient payments, authorization reports, daily payments reports, etc. My parent's physical therapy practice has been using this software since 2012, where we have gone completely paperless! Everything is done on the computer. From the time the patient schedules the first visit, to the physical therapist writing the examination report/note, to the physical therapist aide viewing flowsheets (patient's exercise programs). It is especially easy for admin/aide/PT opening and closing procedures because of all the reports to view. In the morning we can view the schedule for the day, authorizations expiring, and make changes as necessary by dragging appointments. You can also view multiple therapist schedule's at once, if there are more than one therapist working at the practice. There is color coding in the scheduling feature for different therapies or to use internally, i.e., red = new patient; therapist needs to spend 1 hour with this patient or purple = child patient or orange = balance issues. On the schedule, I can quickly and easily see my day, by noticing how many new patients there are with the color coding, or let the PT know what type of patients are coming later in the day. At the end of the night, I can download total patient payments for the day and send to my manager via secure fax. This makes collecting and recording payments easy, and reduces the risk of missing payments.

Inconvénients

Adding patients is a pain! When adding a new patient, you have to fill out ALL the information or else the patient is not saved. This is horrible while working because often times I'd be dealing with a new patient over the phone, a patient in person that wants to pay a copay, and the phone ringing on another line. While all this is happening, it would be great if I could "save my work" and go back to it later. If WebPT is worried that patients won't be added properly, then they can set up an annoying notifications system to let me know I need to finish my work. However, if a patient is not set up properly, the practice can't bill the insurance company and then we don't get paid--so trust me: we will fill out the information properly!!

Mike
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 11/05/2024

Bad decision

After the sale and contract signing, it has been poor. From failure to bill services for over 4 more months to failure to send accurate charges to our credit card to continual changes in personnel and poor communication between billing and customer service.
I am very disappointed and now owe for months of service due to WebPT’s inability to maintain our account and payment method.

Avantages

EMR- notes are relatively easy to create
REACH is very helpful with keeping contact with patients and former pts

Inconvénients

The components of WebPT do not communicate- EMR and billing.
The billing program follows no standard accounting processes.

Les meilleures alternatives à WebPT

Jami

Publié le 23/10/2023

webpt

very user friendly

Avantages

easy to use reminds pts about appointments

Inconvénients

does not intergrate with all billing systems

Stephanie
Stephanie

Publié le 19/04/2016

WEBPT IS THE ONLY CHOICE FOR PHYSICAL THERAPY ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS!

Currently, we utilize WEBPT in a very busy outpatient physical therapy clinic. When we started looking for EMR software a few years ago, we saw that there were very few Physical Therapy choices available that incorporated everything we were looking for in an EMR. It is very user-friendly, even for the technically challenged users in our clinic. One of the more important aspects of WEBPT is the efficient way we are kept compliant with all things Medicare! When Medicare requirements change, WEBPT will implement those changes well in advance of the start date, along with the necessary training. This ensures that clinics are comfortable with the changes and aren't scrambling at the last minute, wondering if their claims will get paid, or if their documentation is on point. I cannot stress how much we are pleased with WEBPT. It is THE ONLY CHOICE for Rehab Professionals!!

Efficiency with Front Office Package
Documentation is very straight forward
Customer Service Reps
Compliance with Insurance Changes
Schedule is easy to use and read

Fewer clicks between tabs

R. Chris

Publié le 09/05/2019

Web PT

This has streamlined and made our documentation complete and compliant.

Avantages

Good compliant software that meets the needs of our company.

Inconvénients

There are some things that need to be fixed that have been slow in resolving.

Molly

Publié le 24/02/2024

Warning about WebPT!

Avantages

The scheduling feature and automatic reminder texts/emails.

Inconvénients

The connection between their partner software (Theraplatform) often omit superbills, so unless you're comparing them both daily, you won't end up submitting all of your claims. This results in missing revenue. When you try to switch clearinghouse companies, they turn off your connection to the original clearinghouse prematurely and piecemeal tasks you need to do before they will start a new connection. This results in very delayed revenue. They are very slow to respond while you sit around and wait for a connection to be made.

Jefferson
Jefferson

Publié le 15/11/2023

An EMR riddled with bugs and the worst customer service experience ever

On a scale of 0-10, I would give it a 1/10.

Avantages

Its user interface was fairly easy to use.

Inconvénients

The customer service experience was the area of greatest frustration. They have an on-line chat option that is really only useful for answering frequently asked technical questions. Where there is a major problem with a customers account, they have no authority or power to help correct the situation. When you call and get one of their "member services" rep, it's the same experience. My issue had to do with my transition from WebPT to Prompt. I had been a long time WebPT customer. As I grew and needed functionality out of WebPT that they did not offer, I began looking around for other EMR companies. After settling on Prompt I immediately informed my client success manager that my plan for transitioning from WebPT to Prompt. I informed him that I would remove all but 1 therapist license from WebPT and Therabill so I could continue to work my accounts receivable. This notification came 6 weeks prior to when I needed the change to take place. On [sensitive content hidden] I was over charged by $7,000. I called immediately and requested a refund. I was told I could not speak with anyone from accounting at that time and that a member services rep would reach out to me. I continued to call and email over the next 4 weeks and didn't get my refund. Finally, after reaching out to [sensitive content hidden] on LinkedIn I was connected with someone that helped me get my refund. Now on a separate issue I am experiencing the same run a round.

Beyond their horrible customer services, they have some serious flaws in their software. Their reporting and KPI features are seriously flawed and give in accurate information. Their POC report is seriously flawed. Therabill's billing reports are lacking sophistication and basic functions of a billing software. I used their "Reach" software for years for their google review generator and had minimal success. In 1 month with Prompt I have gotten more review on google than I did in years with WebPT.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH WEBPT.

Joe
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 09/05/2019

WebPT review

- great way to stay organized w/ schedule, notes, and billing.

Avantages

- compatability w/ billing is great for keeping everything synced.

Inconvénients

- no app for phone. this would be helpful for viewing schedules remotely

Kara
Kara
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 24/02/2020

WebPT was the perfect office tool

Overall, WebPT was the perfect software for our outpatient office.

Avantages

WebPT worked perfectly for our outpatient office; it gave us an easy method of scheduling and maintains patient charts.

Inconvénients

There were truly no cons with this software; a few times the system was down but other than that it came back rather quickly.

Ajay

Publié le 18/07/2023

Don't use it!! Frequent outages. Poor communication when things are not working.

Poor. You loose a lot of productivity due to frequent outages.

Avantages

It works like any other EMR. nothing special.

Inconvénients

Frequent outages. No or poor communication during outage. Everything is an add on. Expensive for what they offer. On average 300+ per clinician.

Sam
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 23/07/2019

Maybe I'm just unlucky

Avantages

It is nice to look at, visually appealing and seems to have a lot of features that could make for an excellent platform but as a single clinician practice, it has been nothing but headaches since I started about 7 months ago. It was easy to use since I used it at a previous clinic. This would be a review for both webpt and therabill. I think they got to the party early and have excellent marketing, however there have been so many issues and time wasted fixing their errors. Actively looking for other options.

Inconvénients

- WebPT recently switched clearing houses from Office Ally to Availity and I was assured it would be a seamless transition. None of my charges were going through due to EDI errors. No one knew what was happening so they had me complete the change over early. I filled out all forms several times because apparently there is no communication in this organization. Constant phone calls/emails stating I needed to complete forms I already completed. Called and after a 45-minute wait no answers, just do the forms again or call the insurance companies. I could not submit charges for one MONTH. That is crushing for a startup practice. Turns out they never sent me the emails with instructions on what to change in their bill on my end. So I got an apology, great
- Upon setting up my account Webpt put the incorrect clinic info (phone number and fax) on all outgoing faxes. For 3 months I was wondering why I never got POC returned until a doctor called personally and asked for my fax # because everything was getting kicked back.
- More recently entire notes won't load (charges are missing, portions of notes) After submitting a ticket they say it is because 1)my internet is too slow (it's about 5x their recommended speeds) 2) I have too many windows open (apparently the scheduler and a documentation note are too many) and 3) I'm not completing the notes fast enough, so, start from scratch and do an evaluation again.
- Support hold wait times, more than an hour at times

Suzanne

Publié le 22/06/2023

The private practice doesn't matter to them...

Don't use their billing system - they will nearly destroy you. EMR is fair, but cumbersome. Not efficient in this time of productivity demands due to low reimbursement. REACH has been helpful to us, but is a piecemeal approach and you pay "extra". Love the outcome measures feature but doesn't integrate to this point for MIPS reporting. KEET MIPS has been misrepresented in 2023 (since they merged with Clinicient) and markedly increases the therapist's work - doesn't integrate with the current documentation system which then means you double the work for outcome measures and reporting - as per usual 'their team is working on an integration". Typical WebPT rolling out/selling a product that is not "ready". Generally, support is poor - and I stand by this on all fronts. If they answer you within 48 hours they count it as "responding", but in reality they don't usually solve the problem - they just ask a question to divert it and "pass the buck". We have been with WebPT 12 years - just added their billing system January 2023... that was the proverbial straw to break the camels back. We can't run fast enough at this point. 5 office practice. Leaving. They are too big to care.

Avantages

WebPT REACH may have had the largest impact positively on our practice. Otherwise, their EMR software is being lapped by more efficient customizable programs.

Inconvénients

Support. Support. Support. Products sold that actually aren't ready! They lie!

Megan-Marie
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 03/11/2016

Web PT review

This system is wonderful. We love it. It's detailed and can get a little tedious but is progressively improving.

Avantages

A detailed, thorough system. User friendly, once you get used to where every thing is. Can be accessed anywhere which is huge, as people prefer different forms of documentation (phone, ipad, lap top, etc.)
Scheduling is easy
Nice overall presentation when notes are done

Inconvénients

Not geared as well for cash-only clinics regarding. Oftentimes we have patients pay for packages of sessions, and it's hard to divide the payments as they use up their sessions in terms of creating superbills for them. We have to manually input the charges each time, which is time consuming. Payments are located under particular cases, which is great, but a "full summary" of all payments would be appreciated so we can completely monitor, as we also have a chiropractor using the system and we will work together, treating the same patient in the same day. This makes payment tracking complicated sometimes when we have to look back. Also the software doesn't prepare superbills that can directly be sent to patients, so we end up having to manually create them ourselves too. We will store credit card numbers for patients who prefer it, and there isn't an easy way to do this either. This could all be better for the direction health care is going (out-of-network, cash only, etc.).

If there was a way to make the calendar more effective like adding daily or weekly notes to it, without it interfering with scheduling, or ways to distinguish various lunch/open/close times during the week, that would make things look more organized as well!

Creating customized HIPAA compliant email/intake forms, consent forms, or any general form that we upload and then send to people through webPT, where they can sign on computers and send back directly into their account would be AMAZING. Any way where they can make their profile with medical history would be great, like a portal.

Tiffany

Publié le 12/03/2018

ready to change

Avantages

The web pt templates are easy to learn. Being able to fax the notes out through webpt is a convenient and time saving function. Integration between webpt and therabill needs work. I've had EOBs go missing

Inconvénients

WebPT/Therabill has caused me a lot of headaches. I am researching other softwares as a result. I've heard lots of good stuff but had nothing but troubles with their customer support and integration. I've had EOBs sent out but go missing via therabill. I've had my EMR system not get upgraded, but of course I was paying for those updates. I had a custom table ordered which never came and they were slow to refund me. Most recently, there was some sort of payment issue which was identified in a new calendar year after my accounting was done and now somehow its my fault even though they failed to notify me in a timely manner (4 months later) when it was an autopay set up. I think if you are a larger clinic it probably works fine but they are not committed to keeping the smaller clinics happy.

Roger

Publié le 16/10/2017

Overall easy to navigate and become effecient in patient documentation.

It is appreciated when customer service reaches out to enhance our WebPT experience. It would improve the continued relationship with WebPT if a customer care/service person is designated for a clinic and can help walk each clinic through any and all particular nuance of WebPT.

Avantages

For the most part easy to navigate though documentation. Once you have used WebPT for a few months you can develop an efficient system for effective notes. Thus allowing for customization for your specific needs via Smart Text. WebPT allows for detailed documentation which is so important in this day and age. In addition WebPT is follows Medicare guidelines having reminders in place for PRs, etc. Customer service has been good.

Inconvénients

Difficulty in use of the flowsheet as point and click requires quite a bit of scrolling to get to the exercises desired. Developing own exercise flow sheet takes time. Smart texts are not pre-loaded which also takes time to develop own smart text system. Compatibility with Apple systems was limited when we first started with WebPT.

Leann

Publié le 23/05/2023

WebPT is a good program.

Overall, my experience has been slightly above average.I have had a bit of trouble with the fees. I have called and the associate has told me to do one thing but then I call back and I am told to do another.

Avantages

I like that Therabill is integrated into the WebPT platform.

Inconvénients

I have a few things that I dislike. 1. I very much dislike that SMART PHRASE is unavailable. 2. I dislike that the price of my package increases frequently. 3. I do not like the frequent glitches. For example, all the sudden it no longer lets us chart up to the 10th visit for Medicare. It stops us at 9 and will not allow a daily note on the 9th visit. It demands a Progress note. 4. I do not like that when I have to cancel a client, it disappears from the schedule completely. It makes it difficult for future scheduling for the following week. It would be great if it would just fade out and say "cancel".

Asia

Publié le 28/10/2016

WebPT is the solution

WebPT has not only saved our clinic from the woes of paper charts, but provided a top-notch education to our staff in regards to best practices, changes on the healthcare scene, and how to streamline our processes and reach out to our patients in an effective way. WebPT's staff is incredible: they're not only helpful but they are engaged in their work and beaming with enthusiasm. Many other softwares are seriously lacking in one aspect or another, but WebPT is the total package, providing excellent tools for both front desk staff and clinical staff. Compliance is something we used to fear and stress over, but not anymore - WebPT has our backs with constant education, alerts and tools that let you know when to change, double-check or add something so our notes, authorizations and prescriptions are always spot-on. You really will not find a better software or support system for your clinic.

Avantages

Detail-packed features usually come at the cost of a user-friendly, clean appearance but WebPT nails this. It is so feature rich but so tidy that you don't get overwhelmed by buttons and links and fields.

NOTHING!!!!!!

Jeff

One-stop shopping for PT

I have used WebPT for almost as long as I have been open (>15 years). I purchased because of their ability to integrate with my billing service (which they eventually bought) and they have been great.

Avantages

Integrates documentation and billing so no double work.Automatic reminders, communication, and home exercise program enhances patient interaction.

Inconvénients

Might be too robust. Many bells and whistles. Personalizing templates is not intuitive.

Denise

Publié le 04/08/2016

WEBPT is great for OT's

I have had Web PT for nearly 4 years in my private pediatric occupational therapy clinic. The ease of completing notes with thorough information with the pre loaded templates of numerous assessments has been instrumental to my documentation. The ease of this EMR system and the sensitivities to use with pediatric occupational therapy for a single practitioner has been wonderful. It is efficient, effective, and the customer service has addressed any issues I have experienced the same day. I have referred other therapists to use it and they have reported the same success.

Avantages

It is extremely cost effective for a single practitioner to use without expensive monthly over head. I use the built in assessment and scoring often so that has been helpful.

Inconvénients

The name of the company isolates that this may only be a PT product and with expansion of the name may increase more users.

Blair

Publié le 16/05/2023

Not pleased with the product for past three years.

It has been worse for the last two years.

Avantages

I liked it was easy to use as a PT. I orginally liked how I was assigned a go to person to help with our account. That ended in 2019.

Inconvénients

therabill is difficult to use, carryover from webpt is not as smooth as it should be, over priced, poor customer service. I liked the costomer service from using it from 2010 to 2019. Ever since covid the costomer is terrible in response time, getting a hold of and helping.

Betty

Publié le 17/06/2021

Very Pleased Customer

We are very pleased with WebPt. It is used all day, every day by all of our employees. The software is easy to adapt to from the very beginning. You would have to look really hard to find another software package for medical records to even come close to comparison.

Avantages

the software is very easy to navigate from screen to screen. Everything you need is so neatly arranged for each patient. In the event I ever have an issue, the support team is always very eager to solve the issue and they are almost always patient and kind.

Inconvénients

There is very little not to like about the software from WebPt. I really can't think of any thing at all to say negative about it.

Peggy
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 13/06/2023

Loved WebPT so much, I chose it for my own clinic!

Avantages

Integrated notes without redundancies. Professional looking documentation that is easy to send to drs and case managers. Integrates with Therabill for billing.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it takes a long time or several attempts to bring up a new note for a patient.

Matt

Publié le 27/03/2013

Change Sports Physical Therapy is in Huntington Beach, CA. I am a solo practitioner at the moment. WebPT has enabled my small operation to be backed by a bigger system.

I have been using WebPT for a couple years now. I realy enjoy using it. I've used other EMRs in the past and they were very cumbersome- filled with meaningless checkboxes which you had to navigate through. I love WebPT because it allows you to write in as little or as much as you want, while still catching and alerting you of any documentation necessities for Medicare. I tend to be descriptive in my notes and write a lot of freehand. WebPT allows me to write what I want to write.

The documents are very professional looking. I feel good sending out the evaluation forms to doctors. The evaluations are customizable to fit what I want to document. The number of special tests and other objective measures are vast and have also given me ideas for other tests that I might want to be looking at.

One feature that I love is the ability to fax straight from the application. I use my iPad in the clinic a lot, and I can fax over Initial Evals right after I complete them with 2 clicks. It also makes sending documentation to WC companies a breeze.

Customer support is always awesome. I can easily add or remove PT access to WebPT in case I have someone covering for me. I don't have any complaints in customer service.

If there is one down side, for me it would be the time it takes me to set up a patient. Since I am by myself, I am entering in every entry. I would like to see a funciton where patients could sign up online and fill in all their information that would then be transfered over to my application. That way I could completely eliminate the entry of patient info. Maybe an idea for the future-

On that same note- I love that they are continually updating the application to make it better. Since it is web based, they can make instant modifications and there is not need to upload new software or purchase an upgrade.

irene

Publié le 16/05/2023

Easy to use Easy to show how to use

very satisfied and would recommend this program to anyone who does physical therapy .

Avantages

easy to use and make move and cancel apts

Inconvénients

when you accidentally delete an apt and dont know who it was and where it was on the calendar , its hard to figure out and if you grabbed the wrong apt and deleted it, you dont know who it was if you already start to do something else the message on top goes away

470 avis