Avis clients sur Wave

4,4
Note globale

4,4
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Wave

Qu'est-ce que Wave Accounting ? Wave Accounting, qui fait partie de la suite de produits financiers de Wave, est une plateforme de comptabilité web conçue pour aider les petites entreprises à gérer les revenus, les...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

Rapport qualité-prix
4,6
Fonctionnalités
4,2
Simplicité
4,4
Support client
4,0

Parcourir les avis sur Wave

1 592 avis sur 1 592
Classer par :
Robert
  • Secteur d'activité : Armée
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 15/01/2023

Super

Fluide, sympa, original, pratique.

Avantages

Tout est génial vraiment j'adore bravo. Fantastique.

Inconvénients

Aucun point faible. Pourtant j'ai cherché, mais pas trouvé. Bravo.

Mame Aissatou
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 25/02/2023

Wave Acc Review

Dans l'ensemble, Wave Accounting est un logiciel de comptabilité en ligne fiable et facile à utiliser, offrant des fonctionnalités essentielles pour la tenue de livres de petite entreprise.

Avantages

-Il est simple et facile à utiliser pour les non-initiés à la comptabilité.-Il utilise la méthode de comptabilité en double entrée, ce qui garantit l'exactitude des comptes et la conformité aux normes comptables.

Inconvénients

Pas de support téléphonique: Wave Accounting n'offre pas de support téléphonique, ce qui peut rendre difficile la résolution de problèmes techniques ou de comptabilité.

Moïse
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
4
Support client
s/o

5
Publié le 15/06/2023

Wave Accounting c'est vraiment super

Avantages

C'est tellement merveilleux ce logiciel je fais mes factures en toute simplicité et mes paiements sont tellement simplifié c'est unique

Inconvénients

J'aimerais juste que vous des améliorations sur vos outils et accès simplifié à certains pays

Les meilleures alternatives à Wave

Fongelos
Fongelos
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
s/o

5
Publié le 03/10/2023

Wave Accounting mon comptable 🙂

Avantages

Facile à ordonné les paiements et dépenses, efficace dans le calcul des revenus

Inconvénients

Un peu complexe pour tout nouveau débutants

Namogo
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
4
Support client
5

4
Publié le 28/03/2023

le logiciel de comptabilité gratuit

Avantages

Wave Accounting est entièrement gratuit, offre des fonctionnalités de base de comptabilité et est accessible de n'importe où.

Inconvénients

Wave Accounting n'offre pas toutes les fonctionnalités de comptabilité avancées. Son support client est limité et ne répond pas en temps réel. Le logiciel affiche de la publicité pour d'autres produits et services.

Laureine Claire
Laureine Claire
  • Secteur d'activité : Agriculture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
4

4
Publié le 25/09/2023

Wave Accounting doit être amélioré

Avantages

Les prix de ce logiciel sont excellents, ils conviennent à notre budget

Inconvénients

Le déploiement des fonctionnalités de fait difficilement

Emmanuel
Emmanuel
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
3
Fonctionnalités
3
Simplicité
4
Support client
4

4
Publié le 23/09/2023

Logiciel de comptabilité

Avantages

C'est un très bon logiciel de comptabilité très performant permet d'accéder aux données depuis n'importe où et permet de créer des équipes pour collaborer et travailler ensemble. J'adore

Inconvénients

C'est un très bon logiciel mais pas disponible pour tout pays. Son équipe d'assistance est satisfaisante . Je le recommande

Kari
Kari
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 09/05/2021

I LOVE Wave!

Overall, I highly recommend Wave if you are running a business and want low costs and an easy way to manage your finances. My business is simple and Wave makes it so much easier for me to stay on top of things and know where I need to focus my energy.

Avantages

I have been using Wave since around 2015 and my books were a mess when I first began because I was doing them (not my strength) and once I heard about Wave's bookkeeping services, I couldn't believe how affordable they were. It's super easy to set up and use, run reports and know about your financials. I tried switching to QB for about 1 month and hated it, so I switched back. Lesson learned and I'm sticking around!

Inconvénients

One thing I had to get used to was because I had my bank account connected and until the month is reconciled, when a invoice is paid I mark it paid and then the 'payment' comes in again from banking. It was easy to catch and now my Wave bookkeeper keeps all that reconciled. Thank you!

Alternatives envisagées 

FreshBooks et QuickBooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Wave

I chose Wave because of a family recommendation and how easy it was for me to set up an account and get things moving. The others may have changed, but I still recommend Wave to anyone who is looking for an easy & affordable way to get their business going.
Felix
Felix
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
4
Support client
5

4
Publié le 02/09/2019

A Solid Free Small Business Accounting Software

It’s been a solid piece of cloud accounting software, albeit limited. It’s hard to beat the price of it, and I have yet to find a similar but more fully featured one at the price of FREE!

Avantages

I use Wave to keep track of my personal finances, from income to spending. In that lens, Wave performs quite well, allowing you to tag transactions that are automatically imported from your bank. It also lets you generate some simple reports such as your income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow. The interface is simple to use and understand, and I was able to pick it up (coming from an accounting background) in under a few minutes, without having gone through a walkthrough. The included ability to reconcile statements is also quite handy and allows me to verify that all transactions are posted appropriately. The inclusion of receipt tracking and tagging is also quite handy!

The best part about Wave is the price! If you don’t need features such as invoicing and payroll (some SMB’s may find these handy. From a personal perspective, I did not), the accounting software is completely free.

Inconvénients

Wave still appears to be in its infancy, although the product has been there for a while. The user interface will frequently be updated (the reconciliation flow changed 3 times since I signed up about 6 months ago), and new features will constantly be added without any notification, often shifting often things around from where you expect them to be.

The reports from Wave are also very limited, so don’t expect any customizable reports as of 08/2019. You get about 12 reports total, some or all of which may not be very relevant to you, depending on your end goal. These reports are completely canned, system generated, and you do not have the ability to create new reports. This may change in the future, but as it stands, this is the current state of affairs.

The receipt tracking feature is definitely handy to have. While Wave will OCR your receipts and tag them to a category, it will actually post an entire transaction to the ledger when you save it down. For those of us with a bank account and credit card linked to auto import transactions, you’ll get a duplicate: one from the CC, and one from the receipt. It would be nice if Wave included some intelligence to automatically match the receipt and transaction together, but for now, you need to manually merge each.

Finally, as a small point, Wave does not obtain any service assurance through SOC1 or SOC2 reports, an issue that most people wouldn’t ever care about.

Alternatives envisagées 

Xero

Pourquoi passer à Wave

I mostly chose Wave over Xero for the price. As I’m using this for personal finance tracking, and not a small business, I didn’t want to have to pay Xero’s rather pricy monthly subscription.
Celine
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
3
Simplicité
2
Support client
1

1
Publié le 26/11/2023

Worst nightmare during the worst time

About 6 months into the business, we heard of wave. We are based on the west coast, and saw that they were on the east coast in Canada, but we had clients in different time zones, so that was no issue. Starting out, we wanted to make a good impression, so we had 5 clients run through wave, our biggest one being my cousin's boyfriend, although that was never disclosed because it didn't have to be. Further along, readers will understand why I mentioned it. We had transactions that averages between $500-$2000, but he was the main client that we used with wave. Overall, he paid us $12,000 for all of his small businesses as he is an entrepreneur. They saw that he had made many payments within a span of 3 months, and froze our account altogether, saying that they could not release the funds until 6 months had passed, and even gave us the specific day the funds were to be released. We didn't know what to do, so we waited the entire 6 months. When we reached out to them, they told us to collect payment in another way, but they had already collected payment for us, and we can't double charge anyone. It makes no sense. [sensitive content hidden] (her boyfriend) was furious, and tried to call the company several times himself, but THERE IS NO ACTUAL PHONE LINE for them! So all that could be done were emails that were ignored. He had business up in Canada and somehow got ahold of someone, asking to refund his money so he could pay us directly, but again received no response. 6 months passed and we never received our money. My cousin would log on daily and we had our business account linked to it, so all was in order, but all it was was a copy of everything wells Fargo had. We tried for 2 years to get our money back, even after the company was dissolved, with no luck. They decided to close our account (we weren't using it for anything anyway) and gave us the reason that our company didn't have enough of a presence for them. After 3 years and the actual person that paid trying to contact them and no chargeback of any sort occuring, it's quite obvious that there is no fraudulent or suspicious activity whatsoever. My cousin spoke to a different person every day via live chat who never knew what was going on and would forget about our case. One day she finally got to the right person, who saw the mistake on their end, and we finally received our money over 3 years later.

Avantages

The only positive thing that I can say about them, is that after THREE years and having to lose the company that my cousins and I started together, we did finally get our money, or rather most of it.

Inconvénients

I will just tell you our story with it. My 2 cousins and I decided to go into business together before COVID happened. We all have degrees in different categories and wanted to join forces. One had a degree in computer engineering, one in graphic design, and I had a business degree although at the time I had a huge following on social media and was working as an influencer. We wanted to help small businesses get their names out, and started a business advertising for them. I used my presence on social media to advertise by word of mouth, while my cousins would design web sites, and create custom logos and business cards for our clients. We began with just friends to test, so we didn't have a set price for anyone. It was also a side gig so we let people set their prices. Thankfully wave was not the only company that we used. I will describe our experience in the next question.

DAYNA
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 10/04/2024

Excellent Free Software for Small Businesses

Extremely easy to use and a perfect first software for service based businesses that don't want to pay for Quickbooks yet.

Avantages

- Free
- Cloud based
- Easily customizable/brandable invoicing and reports

Inconvénients

It does not do costing per order or inventory management as far as I'm aware.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 02/01/2024

Accounting without Stress

Easy to use, integrate with other applications and preparation of financial reports

Avantages

Super accounting application which is free, user-friendly, secure and with many features to assist in the whole accounting process for sole-proprietor or other SMEs

Inconvénients

The fact that it is now only available in the USA and Canada, thus blocking other local currency features.

Ronald
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
4
Support client
4

5
Publié le 03/05/2024

Invoice creation

It's been very helpful for me to create professional invoices for free.

Avantages

First, it's a free product! The features are great and very easy to use.

Inconvénients

They canceled their banking program, but besides that I have no cons.

Juliana
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
s/o

5
Publié le 10/06/2024

Quick and Efficient Invoicing

Avantages

Wave is a highly efficient app and website that has streamlined my invoicing for my independent contract work.

Inconvénients

Wave has many advance features that I do not need for my purposes, but I can see that these features would be incredibly useful in a larger, more complex business.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
4
Support client
s/o

4
Publié le 31/05/2024

Great product, but no longer automatic

Overall it's one of the best financial products I've found for freelancers and small business owners.

Avantages

I really like how easy it is to look at monthly expenses and income.

Inconvénients

Wave is now making users on the free plan input data themselves, it's no longer automated. This takes more time so I'm not sure if the product will be worth using in the future.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
4
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
4
Support client
4

4
Publié le 10/06/2024

Get Paid with Wave

Avantages

Wave allows you to seamlessly send out invoices and track payments

Inconvénients

The money collecting functionality takes a bit of work to set up - not intuitive.

Princess
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
3
Support client
5

5
Publié le 03/06/2024

Great Wave

Avantages

the app was easy to use, no much technicalities.
payment was always swift and quick, perfect

Inconvénients

there really not to like less and the system was amazing

Andi
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 15/05/2019

Wave Shows Me the Money!

Before I used Wave, I was behind every month on my invoicing. I hated sending invoices, and I really, REALLY hated being the Collections person, asking my clients to pay their bills. Then I found Wave, and my whole life changed. I was able to get set up super quickly, connect to my bank, add my clients' contact information, and set up the template for my invoices. Now, I have "Monthly Invoicing" on my calendar, and it takes me about 15 minutes to handle the task (instead of 2 hours). My favorite emails are, "Congrats! You Got Paid!" from Wave. I feel fantastic!

Avantages

Wave has absolutely changed my business for the better. It used to take me about 2 hours a month to do my invoicing, which I hated doing, and so I avoided it. Now, I handle monthly invoicing in about 15 minutes. Plus, as new clients come in or one-off projects are completed, I can send the invoices quickly—like 5 minutes. So ease of use is absolutely the first thing I love about Wave.

Second, as a small business owner, I am in charge of acquiring new clients, executing the work, invoicing for the work, and then acting as collections when clients are late in paying. With Wave, I check a simple box that sends reminders to the client when things are past due. What a relief! It's coming from "my accounting department" rather than me. Hallelujah!

Third, the payment process is so easy for my clients! They can pay any way they want—check, credit card, bank, whatever. It's so easy for them, and I have had zero complaints.

It's also fantastic to know when clients have (or haven't) viewed the invoice. And getting the emails from Wave announcing that I've been paid are the best emails of the day.

The fact that all of this amazingness is free? That's just the icing on the cake. Thank you, Wave!

Inconvénients

My only issue with Wave is probably a rare use-case. I manage invoicing for a client of mine. (Side note: Wave made it SO EASY for me to be an admin of her account but not the manager, and I can log into my account to access hers. It is AWESOME!) She sells programs, and her clients generally pay in one invoice. Occasionally, her clients need to pay in installments. It was not easy to set up a recurring invoice for only three months to send to the client, especially without a credit card on file. I had to create three different invoices, and label them as Installment #1, #2, etc. However, I recognize that this is probably a one-off user scenario that not many people would need. And I can't complain when the tool is free, and I found a workaround.

Brooke
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
4

5
Publié le 26/08/2020

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Wave no longer integrates with CapitalOne Spark Business Checking & Savings. CapitalOne is going through some changes so I don't blame Wave too much but manually uploading bank statements every month is a hassle. Though I love Spark, I'm hopefully that Wave's banking that is coming soon will be a good future solution. I love Wave for everything else. It's the most rounded and affordable solution for my small business finances.

Avantages

It's everything I need in one place. As a small business, Wave is the best solution for me. I can invoice my clients for free, and easily keep my finances up-to-date making tax season worry free.

Inconvénients

Wave no longer integrates with CapitalOne Spark Business accounts, so I have to manually upload two bank statements every month into Wave; One for my checking and one for my savings account, both of which are Spark.

Alternatives envisagées 

PayPal , QuickBooks Enterprise et Zoho Expense

Pourquoi choisir Wave 

Quickbooks is too expensive and more difficult to use. Wave is a miracle.

Logiciel antérieur 

QuickBooks Enterprise
Josh
Josh
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
4
Support client
s/o

5
Publié le 05/08/2021

Awesome free accounting online software for your business that is super professional!

There is very little more I can ask for with Wave for my small business. It is free for the features I need and allows me to take only ACH or credit card payments with a reasonable fee and I only pay the fixed percentage when I use those features so I can just turn it off and get a check from a client and not pay anything. Great Flexibility!

Avantages

Its free for small businesses that just need a good business accounting software! You can take ACH and CC payments if you want and turn them off on invoices you don't want it on. The rates are reasonable enough for using these services. The reports are easy enough for doing taxes. It's awesome and cheap for those that are one man shows or freelancers.

Inconvénients

The thing that is the most annoying is when you want to do a recurring billing. It doesn't use something like Maintenance contract #1 then go to #2 or something like that it makes recurring billing invoice names that were the most recent of any invoices. Maybe I am not using it correctly, but each time I have to go and change invoice names then manually send it to the client.

Alternatives envisagées 

QuickBooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Wave

I originally chose Wave as it was free. Now I just love it and it works well for me so no reason to even look somewhere else.
Summer
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
3

5
Publié le 06/08/2022

Wave has everything you need to run a small business

I LOVE this software. I have been using it without issue for 2 years + without issue and it has really helped me organize my business. I will definitely stay with them as long as I can

Avantages

The best thing about WAVE is its ease of use. It was so easy to learn to use this. Additionally the invoices are really customizable. There is a huge amount you can do with just the free version but if you upgrade to the paid version you can access a lot more of the accounting features and payment features.

I like that for security reasons the software logs you out at the end of the day. The invoices look very professional and are downloadable and can be sent with a pdf attachment. When a partial payment is made you can send a receipt reflective of how much was paid, how, when and with how much balance left. The software will also alert me when a payment is overdue. You can also add tax and discounts to the invoices.

Inconvénients

The only gripe I have is that when I made changes to the invoice parameters, I was unable to delete the old parameters because they had been used in previous invoices. It would be nice to be able to "inactivate" or send to "archive" these parameters.

Alternatives envisagées 

FreshBooks

Pourquoi choisir Wave 

This software is totally customizable, will send emails to clients automatically and has an accounting component. It is MUCH better and more professional than anything I could do with pages.

Pourquoi passer à Wave

cost
Barbara
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
2

5
Publié le 09/10/2022

We no longer accept Quickbooks clients after finding WAVE Accounting!

No matter what complaints we have, we 100% now use Wave Accounting. We no longer accept Quickbooks clients and encourage any nw client consultations to switch over. For every new start-up business we assist, we automatically set up a wave accounting software for them and help them sync their busienss bank accounts. We also assist former Quickbooks users to switch over and set everything up for them.

Avantages

This software is 100% FREE to use! No gimmicks, no catches. I was skeptical when one of my clients told me he used this. I did NOT want to lean yet another accounting software, but once I logged in and found out how easy and streamlined this software was to use, I was 100% sold on it! The ONLY fees they charge are IF you decide to use their payroll (I highly advise AGAINST using their payroll, it needs an overhaul), or IF you use them for payment processing of invoices you send to clients. The fees for using their payment processing are similar to those of Square and Stripe and a small price to pay for the amazing software. I would encourage you to use their payment processing so this service can remain on the free billing platform with no monthly charges!

Inconvénients

1) Reporting abilities are lackluster! No way to print "no receipts attached" reports for clients. 2) Sometimes has glitches. We will work in this software, then log in later and all of the work we did has disappeared. Major panic attacks more than once! Still having problems with one account in particular. If I log in on an incognito window, the work is there again (sometimes). 3) Payroll systems SUCKS. I do not recommend! Square payroll is our go-to! 4) Chart of accounts is OUTDATED and does NOT match Schedule C nor S-Corporation tax return expense line items. We should be able to customize a chart of accounts the way we want it and be able to copy/paste it into other client accounts 5) Accountant login is great except the list is not always alphatized correctly. We should be able to alphabetize and/or sort by PRIORITY account 6) Need an easier/quicker way to upload receipts

Alternatives envisagées 

FreshBooks

Pourquoi choisir Wave 

The EASE of use, the FREE software vs. the monthly expese of Quickbooks, How QUICK it is to reconcile monthly.

Pourquoi passer à Wave

Free software; easy to use; quick to learn; ease to reconcile; accountant login
Ashley
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
s/o

4
Publié le 21/02/2024

Accounting without a Cost

I loved this software/app so much that I actually decided to open a personal account and use it for mine and my husbands personal finances! I had been using the good ole trusty excel for this. But this makes everything so much nicer. It imports all my husbands charges and then I can code them and see just where our money is going.

Not to mention, it has help the business I work for be more successful in bringing in a bigger profit!

If you are trying to decided between software's and don't know where to start, try Wave for your business accounting needs.

Avantages

The first greatest thing about Wave is that is FREE!!! If you are just starting out, or a small business where overhead and expense need to be kept to a minimum, I recommend this app. It has all basic functions you need like, quotes, invoicing, statements, entering bills, receipts, reconciling bank statements, etc. All of these services including reporting are included in the free software! It has payroll functions for an additional charge, which we have opted out of for the time being. You can even link your bank account to it and it will import all the your debits and credits for reconciling.

Also, this software is super user friendly and you do not need to be a tech expert to understand it. It will set you up with preloaded items it thinks you need for your business and then you can change them or delete them. You can also add new ones super easy while doing this or after the fact. I really love that its cloud base and can be accessed anywhere. This makes it key for me when traveling for work.

Inconvénients

Honestly Wave is pretty awesome that it was hard to find cons with it. The only drawback for me is the reporting. I wish I was able to customize them and select certain data to analyze. The reports are basic and standard, they just don't quite cover what I am looking for in my reporting.

Alternatives envisagées 

QuickBooks Enterprise

Pourquoi passer à Wave

I choose Wave due to pricing, that its also stored on the cloud so it can be accessed anywhere at anytime. Also the setup was super easy and done in a day.
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
4

5
Publié le 31/03/2022

Wave Accounting

I was able to quickly send professional estimates and invoices on go and I didn't have to keep a lot of envelopes with receipts any more, I could just scan receipts and attach them to a bank transaction. Before I even get an accountant, I would easily see the performance of the business from the cash flow graphs and profit and loss graphs.

Avantages

Setting reminders to be sent to clients for payment is the most important feature from wave in my opinion. Also being able to create recurring invoices you you don't have to do the same thing every week or every month. My other favorite is customer statements. Pulling out customer statements and sending to your clients gives you points in terms of professionalism. I also appreciate that when Wave stopped operating in South Africa they recommended Zoho and gave us a year of free use of Zoho. Even though I did not like changing, this was a very thoughtful move by wave.

Inconvénients

For some reason wave starting giving limited access to its South African customers and partnered with Zoho for customers to migrate. Even though the apps are similar, they're not the same and it took a little bit of time to now learn Zoho a new app.

Jamie
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
s/o

4
Publié le 08/12/2022

Everything a small business needs for invoicing

I love Wave. I switched from Freshbooks years ago and it was such a good move. Wave is so easy to use which means you save time and money.

Avantages

Wave is super simple to use. It's well laid out, intuitive and easy to use. I've been using Wave for years after switching from Freshbooks.

Inconvénients

Occasionally, Wave has issues sending invoices to Gmail addresses. This is very surprising given how prevalent Gmail is and I would hope they'd sort this out.

Alternatives envisagées 

FreshBooks et QuickBooks Online

Pourquoi choisir Wave 

One of my customers turned me onto Wave. I wasn't necessarily looking to switch, but after checking them out it was an easy decision to make.

Logiciel antérieur 

FreshBooks
1 592 avis