Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Visual Retail Plus

Visual Retail Plus is an integrated system that gives retailers a single centralized location to manage Point of Sale, Inventory Management and more, all tailored to each retailer's unique needs. With more than 20 years in the...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Shawn
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

Publié le 13/11/2014

Having been using VRP for over 10 years. Very happy.

Avantages

The product is very versatile, and the help desk is amazing. VRP usually comes up with a new idea or an add-on right before I decide I need it, so by the time I call and say I want to run this on a tablet, they say, "It's already done; let's set you up." They keep their fingers on the pulse of what retailers want and create it.

Inconvénients

They are located on the East Coast, and I am in Hawaii, so the time zone difference can be an issue. Once in a blue moon, when I need to call for tech support with a closing issue, it is 3:30am their time. They are available, but I still feel bad with my middle of the night phone calls. They don't mind it, and they are always available and helpful.

Carson

Publié le 14/10/2015

Flexible POS system with Great Support

Avantages

The product is fairly user friendly with lots of reports and features pre-built in. Like all POS systems I have worked with it has its shortfalls and glitches, but most of the problems are easily fixed. Most issues I have been able to resolve on my own, and the ones I couldn't VRP has been very good about helping resolve them.

Inconvénients

I would like to see a little more customization for my specific business needs. You can customize many of the features and reports, I would just like to see that expanded.

Réponse de The VRP Team

Most of our customers request customizations since each business is run differently. We will contact you in order to discuss any needed reports or features that you feel can benefit your business; it may be a simple query that can be written either by us or you.

Répondu le 15/10/2015
Joan

Publié le 05/01/2015

We got used to VRP

Avantages

In the beginning, it took us a while to get used to using VRP because we created a program to do what we need it to do, and it took us a while to get used to it, but now we can say it helps us a lot.

Inconvénients

The search can take a very long time. And many times we have to call about numerous errors. It's very frustrating.

Les meilleures alternatives à Visual Retail Plus

Abraham
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 26/07/2018

VRP - Reliable

Avantages

I utilized this POS system for well over a year and it was one of the easiest I had ever used. Customer support goes above and beyond to solve your issues and you will always get someone on the phone. VRP is reliable and the company stands behind their product.

Inconvénients

The system and user interface feel very dated and could definitely use a face lift or a redesign. In a 12 month period, I personally experienced a total of 3 debilitating errors for which I had to reach out to customer service. The issues were resolved with care and tact.

Tim
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 05/10/2015

Great product, Helpful team

Avantages

They worked with us to make sure the product worked in the best way possible for us

Inconvénients

The only real problem I have found with the program is the averaging of costs, which isn't the best option for our business, but that information isn't necessary and we just ignore it.

Joan
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 07/10/2015

Always have a good experience with this product

Avantages

Software is user friendly. Also technical support is very helpful and friendly.. They always have answers to any questions I have. They do not need to ask others in the company as they are always on top of their product.

Inconvénients

I do not have any negative reviews The above review summarizes the vendor and product.

Dale
  • Secteur d'activité : Musées et institutions

Publié le 06/10/2015

IGFA is very satisfied with this product.

Avantages

The software is very stable and reliable, and the tech support is excellent.

Inconvénients

Sometimes an update to the software causes other problems that require tech support to troubleshoot.

Zaighum
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 16/06/2020

Visual Retail Plus Review

With visual retail plus i m resolving my retail issues and invicing.

Avantages

Visual Retail Plus is best in retail market. Inventory system is really awesome in visual Retail Plus. Invoice system is proper and well define.

Inconvénients

In Visual Retail Plus don't have any critical issue but demo of this software is not define proper it needs more explanation.

Alisha
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 07/12/2016

Okay better out there

This product is great, but needs some improving, yes all the functions work but doesn't look the prettiest.

Avantages

With any problem that arrises it was easily fixed with a quick call to customer support! Has a lot of functions.

Inconvénients

The graphics of the system isn't really advanced, it should be easier and better presented

Corinne

Publié le 17/02/2015

Better Software

Avantages

I like that it is simple and easy to learn. I am able to do mostly everything through this system. I always have accurate inventory data. It's so easy to process credit cards through the system itself and not that of an outside machine and then log the info in the system.

Inconvénients

If you have the system on for the whole day, it starts to move slower and slower than how it was at the beginning of the day. And being that it works with the internet, if the internet goes down then the system is offline until internet comes back up.

Bob
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 02/10/2015

Works well for us.

Avantages

Easy enough for all employees to be able to learn what they need to pretty quickly.

Inconvénients

Should come with more initial instruction to begin the program.

Shelly

Publié le 02/01/2015

Say no to manual and yes to VRP

Avantages

I love this program! We use to do it all manually, but now with everything being scanned and computerize, it's 10 times better for us.

Inconvénients

There isn't much to not like with this program, because it's very simple and to the point where you don't have anything you don't need.

Benny

Publié le 16/01/2015

VRP-a good program

Avantages

This product has many different uses, but it can be very helpful when you need to get access to information in a hurry.

Inconvénients

There are many downsides to this program, and it can be very frustrating when we are in our busy season. There are program errors and lags in scanning items.

Cindy

Publié le 19/11/2014

Everything you need to control your inventory....

Avantages

It is easy to navigate and use. It provides you with all the information you need regarding inventory.

Inconvénients

Sometimes there are errors when doing receiving or the response may be slow.

Hasso

Publié le 11/02/2015

A Neat Program

Avantages

This is a neatly built program that takes every scenario into consideration. There is a lot I can do for every situation that arise.

Inconvénients

The fact that it searches really slow is what I like least. I think they need to improve how items are being looked up to make it move faster.

Samantha

Enjoying cashing now

Avantages

I enjoying going to work and using Visual Retail Plus, as the POS system is so user-friendly and fun to use.

Inconvénients

We have had a few incidents where we had to go into emergency on the registers, because of problem relating to Visual Retail Plus in the beginning.

Eric

Avantages

VRP is much easier to use than our previous system, which was UNIX-based. There are countless powerful features.

Inconvénients

VRP does have somewhat of a learning curve due to the abundant features. However, this is standard for the industry.

Steven

Publié le 04/12/2014

The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

Avantages

I am always able to find software I need for the right project or team. I'm glad something like this is available to me.

Inconvénients

What's not to like? The customer service is amazing, and I'm always able to get a straight answer, There's no beating around the bush here.

Allyse
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 13/02/2019

VRP is an amazing tool in the retail industry!

Overall, this has been a great product for our company.

Avantages

It is a good, reliable POS system. They are constantly changing to best help retail companies. There customer service is also wonderful.

Inconvénients

Their user interface can seem a little outdated at times.m, yet, it does its job. Also, there are so many modules created- I’d love some sort of manual. It can get a little tricky trying to figure out.

Isabel

Publié le 24/12/2014

Purchase Orders

Avantages

I enter purchase orders on a daily basis, and with VRP, it's now very easy rather than writing order by order.

Inconvénients

When a purchase order is too large, the system takes a long time to load, but I think this can be fixed with programming

marguerite
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants

Publié le 23/12/2014

i am the vp of operations

Avantages

They are on time and the price is higher than most, but the fact that they are on time beats the price.

Inconvénients

Of course the price is too high like some companies today. If they could get the price down together than it would be great.

Publié le 27/12/2014

The best there is

Avantages

It's so simple to use, it's amazing! There's really nothing difficult about it.

Inconvénients

Very rarely there are errors in doing receiving of a PO. It doesn't happen often, but when it does happen, it can get on your nerves.

Jackie
2,5

Easy to handle

Avantages

I really like this product because of its efficiency and the fact that I am able to work and understand each icon's meaning.

Inconvénients

I don't like that it crashes or slows down and I have to wait a while before I complete my work.

Judy

Publié le 22/12/2014

It make merchandising simple

Avantages

I like VRP. I no longer need to rely on pen and paper for everything since it's now all digital.

Inconvénients

At first, I had a difficult time getting used to the different functionalities, but over time, I've mastered them.

Devon

Publié le 19/11/2014

This site is amazing. It's easy to use and simplicity at its best.

Avantages

Other sites almost require you to have a PH.D. in rocket science, however, this site is made for those without such an achievement.

Inconvénients

This site is so amazing, so I'd like to reply with N/A.

140 avis