Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur kvCORE

Ranked #1 by over 250K Agents - kvCORE is a complete real estate platform that empowers brokerages, teams, and agents to scale and grow faster than than their competition: MORE Agents & Teams Choose Brokerages with kvCORE....

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

4,2
4,4

Parcourir les avis sur kvCORE

398 avis sur 398
Classer par :
Katelyn

Publié le 06/09/2019

This Software is VERY helpful!

Great!!!! Would definitely recommend and I will always use this program!

Avantages

I love everything about this program. I get most of my business from here, its very easy to use and makes me look professional.

Inconvénients

Nothing really, I can't think of a single problem I've ever had with this software and I have used it for some time now.

Bill

Best CRM/Website!

I love kvCore and often brag about its features to my peers. I have gained new clients that have found me via my website and the fact that the system reaches out to them through its AI in the background.

Avantages

Very intuitive and easy to use. Love the AI and the seamless integration from website and CRM. kvCore is heads and shoulders above all other CRM platforms out there!

Inconvénients

I would like to see more reporting available for my team members so I can monitor if they are using the system propertly.

Dani

Publié le 09/08/2022

Looking to cancel

I’m looking to cancel because multiple features I wanted are not available and I feel our old CRM was better.

Avantages

I’m unhappy. I was made promises and I don’t see a difference in this product.

Inconvénients

My website is not anywhere close to the look we had using Brivity. I was offered little assistance and we felt we were promised a similar if not better look.

Les meilleures alternatives à kvCORE

Abby

Publié le 06/06/2022

Best CRM for Realtors period!

I am able to not let clients / sales fall between the cracks with KVCore. It as assisted me also in creating much more better communication habits with my clients, coworkers co agents.

Avantages

I love the complexities of all things realestate. Love how as soon as I add a contact weather it be client or sphere the behavioral actions from KVCore are just absolutely awesome and keep me on top of all things CRM!

Inconvénients

Nothing to complain about! Everything KVCore does from IDX LANDING PAGES and the easy to integrate software with my social media platform on Facebook. That alone gets my vote for best RE CRM out there!

Shonda

KV Core Review

I like kV but Market Leader is much more user friendly and customer friendly

Avantages

CRM and tracking what my clients are doing!!

Inconvénients

That the campaigns are not what customers want! Market Leader has awesome campaigns that give customers reason to open up your email! Only thing KV Core needs are better email campaigns to stay relevant with our customers

Catarina
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Publié le 12/01/2022

Great CRM overall one stop shop for all your daily to do's

Having KvCORE definitely facilitates my business and keeps me organized- just not satisfied with the lack of support for agents.

Avantages

All the integrations, the automation and the ease of lead window. Easy to use and customize

Inconvénients

the software its self has been great- customer service is another story. very unhappy with the timeline and lack of communication with in the company for any help with this software.

Diana

Publié le 07/01/2022

KV core review including core back office management

Overall a very good experience and 100 times better than the system I was using before

Clear integration with SkySlope and QuickBooks

Inconvénients

Not all data from SkySlope is yet programmed to core back office. Example the W9’s that are uploaded into SkySlope that will eventually need 1099s filed do not have a bucket to upload to into the back office… This Has to be a manual process for us

Adrian

Publié le 07/01/2022

I switched my business model to work with KVcore at eXp Realty

Simply the best.

Avantages

It is very easy to use and ideal for my industry of real estate.

Inconvénients

I wish I could see what campaigns have ran and ended with certain clients so I don't repeat on accident. Also it would be nice to have a feature to send the property valuations over text messages.

Pourquoi choisir kvCORE

Their product was cumbersome and did not work easily. Also it was very restrictive and had to much automation.

CINC

Price.
Ali
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 11/09/2022

Kvcore can pick up the slack for you.

Avantages

The ease of use it unparalleled, it makes sorting leads and following up on your database easy.

Inconvénients

The integrations are not as available as they are for other CRM’s like Chime

Dennis
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés
s/o

Publié le 02/11/2018

Review of kvCORE

I am very impressed with the overall experience with the software. The lead capture capabilities are so varied that learning the things it can do for you takes a while to master. In fact I am not sure anyone can master them all, simply because you will regularly discover new ways to use the system.

Avantages

This is the most powerful lead nurturing tool I have ever used. It is a combination of lead generation, CRM, IDX, and web site. It requires very little set up in order to use...it is almost ready "right out of the box". One very useful feature is the ability to see all properties viewed by a prospect and all correspondence with them on a single screen. Building landing pages & squeeze pages is a snap and sharing out to social media is quick and easy. Nurturing leads is almost totally automatic, behavioral automation is wonderful.

Inconvénients

Some of the navigation is a bit "clunky". For example when viewing multiple prospects information you almost have to start over at the dashboard to go from one prospect to the other. This is a bit distracting, but overall the entire system functions very well.

Julianne

Publié le 06/05/2021

kvCore

Avantages

Artificial Intelligence! It has been quite useful for my team! My team uses it every single day and are converting leads better than ever.

Inconvénients

Support is not great... the chat feature takes a while to obtain a response and usually they don't understand what you are asking and you have to explain like you are talking to 2 year old. It's easier to use the help feature and online information and figure it out yourself.

Pourquoi choisir kvCORE

My team needed something that did more and was easier to use.

TOP PRODUCER

Pourquoi passer à kvCORE

Cost was the biggest factor between Boomtown and kvCore.
Blaine

Publié le 12/03/2020

A great option for an individual agent or a team...

Overall, I am extremely happy with KVC and know that I will be able to leverage it even more than before in my client campaigns. Over the 1.5 years I have used it they have made tremendous strides in reliability with a minimal amount of backslide as they grow because the large adoption of it brings forth those growing pains. I definitely recommend it as a product and very glad my broker makes it available to its agents. My initial apprehension and frustrations stemmed from it not doing everything how my previous CRM did and did require me to make some slight adjustments to my campaign, but once I got that figured out things got even smoother.

Avantages

Easy to setup and implement as long as you spend the time to do it. It does not take a lot to learn to get started and you can increase your efficiency if you take the time to learn the nuances, even if it is on the go. KVC is full featured and as they have added some terrific features over time I find the ones that apply to my business are easy to implement. Between the community, Facebook group, and helpful videos all have been beneficial whether it is trying to figure out how to do something or to get ideas on how to implement features into my business.

Inconvénients

Like any software there are bugs and features that I wish it had to make life easier, but realistically there is nothing that will be 100%. The lack of extended support hours can be frustrating when these issues are encountered since I'm in an industry that involves long nights, weekends, and working holidays.

Jessica

Publié le 28/01/2022

Easy to Use Program, Great Support and Training

Since switching to kvCORE I have saved a ton of time, hours each week! I am one who has always used a CRM and found when switching to KCV I was able to make the switch pretty quickly and start using it right away. I do wish I had more time to explore all of the features. It would be great if Insider Real Estate would send out shorts to highlight features of the program. This way I would at least know about them and put them on my list of things to explore. I find I spend time looking for the features, I know there is so much I am not using!

Avantages

I love the built-in AI. My clients seem to really engage with the site and do actively come back. Its user interface is intuitive. I myself have experience with CRMs but I have other agents that are not very tech-savvy and they are able to jump in and begin using it fairly easily. Set-up and implementation were easy.

Inconvénients

I do wish it had the ability to text more than one person at a time. When I set up a transaction with a couple, I always start a group chat so we can stay on the same page. I end up not being able to fully utilize my smart number because I can not setup a group chat. Also, would like to be able to use emojis and send attachments in texts - not just listing links.

I would like to have the ability to customize some of the features. We specialize in Trust and Probate and I find myself forcing parts of the program to work, utilizing fields as others to save info, etc.

I would like to be able to import and export a little easier. I use Zaps to do many functions.

Orion LauRence

Publié le 21/01/2022

Easy & User friendly

Overall...after the "need to get used to a new platform" phase, this is a really professional and efficient platform which I enjoy to use. Being able to send a lead several listing in one "click" is great.

Avantages

The way it enables you to see an overview of your business, your leads and their activity is excellent. Easy to filter and contact the leads through the platform. The chat support is excellent and timely, and always ready for any questions and requests...no matter how silly!

Inconvénients

Some features are not so easily visible and one needs to know where to look which can be frustrating. When sending emails with attachments you need to remember to go into advanced editing mode and "know" that the attachment needs to be placed in a "button"....which complicates the process. Please make this more user friendly!

Julie

Publié le 02/04/2020

KVCore Rocks

Overall I really enjoy KVCore, it is easy to use and the customer service is very helpful.
I had been using it with my previous company and when my new company told me it was what they were using I was super excited to be able to stay with KVCore.

Avantages

KVCore is easy to use and helps me stay on top of my databse.

Inconvénients

My only dislike is when a client unsubscribes I don't always get an alert and I haven't discovered (or asked) if there is a way to find out who has unsubscribed.

Andy

Reveiw

I feel the switch was well worth it and has reinvigorated my business

Avantages

Getting leads. The ability to use the program to get leads into it and the great support and educational component in how to get leads.

Inconvénients

After using Top Producer for 20 years, I find kvcore does not have the same abilities to manage the lead data. Cannot find a contact by street name. Also Top Producer has a closing and listing management aspect which is kvcore does not

Justin

Publié le 07/01/2022

Built for the modern agent

Avantages

I like the library of videos to help aid in learning the platform.

Inconvénients

I wish there were other features to it that I have submitted to the team to review. But there is a lot of positivities

Zoho Desk et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir kvCORE

Needed more of an all in one platform

IXACT Contact

The ease of use
Phillip

Publié le 14/01/2020

Never lose track of clients

Keeps track of all my clients on a day to day basis. Allows me to email and text current and new clients. Works amazing with Facebook Marketing and the ability to capture and nurture any lead that comes from your campaigns. Love the automation for email followup and the ease of customizing templates.

Avantages

Deal management with the ability to upload documents.
CRM with the ability to do lead generation through squeeze pages and landing pages
Email Campaigns
Text Campaigns
Lots of addons to make you successful

Inconvénients

Mobile site could use some work. Can't use all the features that's on the computer based platform.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Publié le 14/01/2022

Daily user and teaching others

Simply the best

Avantages

A one-stop CRM. Videos, the ROBO help desk, the conversation is then sent to me in a message, the team follows up to make sure the answer was sufficient

Inconvénients

The videos are great, but a step by step written procedures would make this #1, more outstanding, easy for everyone to use regardless of IT easy. No one has videos and step by step. written documentation for training

Kathie

Publié le 22/11/2018

Excellent product, perfect for my real estate business.

I appreciate that I am able to email, text and call my database without leaving my CRM - great tool.
I love the intuitive system that texts my clients or emails them on my behalf when their preferences change. I appreciate that I can personalize my choices to suit my relationship with the client or customer.
Good job kvcore - you help my job become easier.

Avantages

I love my kvCore software. Before becoming a full time agent at Exp Realty, I worked as a marketing assistant for many different agents. through many different organizations for 6 years. I have not been able to find a CRM and marketing service that is so easy to use or as intuitive as this kvCore is. I enjoy the fact that if I need help, there is a button on my page and I can get help straight away. I can see my active clients and can text or email them directly from the page. It's an awesome system and I am comfortable knowing that my work is being leveraged by great software.

Inconvénients

There is one improvement I would consider. I would appreciate being able to bulk email my whole database at one time. I do understand the risk of my email could be blocked by Spam bots for doing too many emails at once. I guess this restriction is for my own good. Thank you for looking out for me kvCore

Carol

Why I like kvCore

Avantages

kvCore is an amazing CRM with great support for any questions you may have. Clients are able to communicate with me easily with the text message availability and connecting my email to the kvCore system. I can see who is looking at what property, keep conversations going and keep a record of what I have done with each client.

Inconvénients

I would like to see an app for the client so they can download to their phone and do a search, which will then alert me to what they just looked at. I can catch it at that moment.

George

Publié le 27/04/2022

Too Much Spent With Inside Real Estate

I'm still trying to figure out how to best implement it.

Avantages

There are a lot of great features. I have subscribed to too may over the past several years and have spent tens of thousands of dollars with no ROI

Inconvénients

Too many technical glitches. Tech support chats are delayed and frustrating. Someone avilable to talk with in support is needed.

Powrsuite is dated
Vickie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
s/o

Publié le 02/05/2020

Why I Like Using kvCore

Been able to capture 400 percent more leads on my own by interfacing kvCore with Facebook boosts.

Avantages

It integrates well with how we do things at my brokerage by providing add-ons that help you to transition over with only minor hiccups, if any. Squeeze pages, Zillow, Facebook, and Google Ads integrations are great too. All sorts of tools that can help you do your business including auto dial and voicemail drop. Alerts you to false phone messages and automatically finds more info about your leads if any exists.

Inconvénients

I don't like some featuress of the IDX web page, how your profile picture is so huge. Also have to scroll way down to get to Just Listed, Reduced Price, etc. when for me it would work better to have those features closer to the top. Would like to have the option of where to place those types of widgets.

Ross

Publié le 12/01/2022

KvCore was the top platform that I considered

Agent adoption has been slower than I would like. In hindsight I would have structured their onboarding to focus only on the basics of their CRM. Once they are each established then I would have started turning on the next priority item for them on their dashboards. Baby steps so to speak...there is so much that they almost instantly are overwhelmed and frustrated.

Avantages

Main reason was the powerful and easy to use CRM that my agents will actually use and grow their business with.

Inconvénients

The only issue I have had is keeping my agents focused on the basics in implementing KvCore into their business before they get too distracted by the other bright shiny things that KvCore offers.

Publié le 06/03/2020

I wouldn't run my business without it.

I have been using Kunversion Plus and now KV Core over two years. I don't know how I possibly controlled my business and leads before using the service. It is now an integral part of my work week from the first thing I do in the morning to the last at the end of the day. It keeps me in continued contact with everyone in my sales funnel. For the most part, it's on autopilot and allows me to focus my attention on where my clients' needs are without dropping potential clients.

Avantages

The best features are its functionality and intuitiveness. The system helps me maintain control over my current and future business. Without it, I would have much less control over my schedule.

Inconvénients

There are a few bugs being worked out with the merge tags in emails. The IT team is currently working on a fix and maintains communication during the process.

398 avis