Avis clients sur JumpCloud Directory Platform

4,7
Note globale
Avis
Visiter le site Web

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur JumpCloud Directory Platform

JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service est un logiciel de gestion informatique qui aide les entreprises de toutes tailles à gérer les appareils ou les postes de travail, y compris sous Windows, MacOS et Linux. Le logiciel permet aussi...

En savoir plus

• Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Publié le 09/09/2023

Sécurité informatique

Avantages

Un logiciel a qui je me suis bien adapté vu que je l'utilise dans mon travail très régulièrement elle présente aussi de nombreuses avantages sur ça Platforms je recommande jumpcloud à tout le monde vous serez pas déçu je l'ai pas été Super application formidable

Inconvénients

J'ai pas trop aimé l'interface des utilisateurs c'est vague à mon goût L'orientation ta sur la plateforme aussi est mal fait

Muhammad
Muhammad
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Publié le 10/11/2021

Great MDM for WFH startups

Avantages

Rolling out the system was easy. Imported users from Google Workspace and we were good to go. Simple to use Web UI compared to other clunky products I have tested over the years.

Inconvénients

Some UX components can be fine tuned. Nothing major to complain about. For example, Admins should be able to get Geolocation of the device's WAN IP. Features like Geofencing would be great. Visibility of all installed applications on the end point device would be useful for audits.
Admin/Sudo permission can include a scheduler or timer to auto disable.

Pourquoi passer à JumpCloud Directory Platform

Price, easy of use, support.
Renato
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Great Platform

Jumpcloud has helped us move to one platform for Security, MDM and in the future I'm sure we will move for software updates and rolling software to users. I'm really enjoying the new features and roadmaps that Jumpcloud will bring to us all.

Avantages

Jumpcloud has several features that will bring ease of use to you life. The simplicity of the system and the ease of understanding is key. Going from a brand name MDM to using Jumpcloud was super easy. The everyday management and the use of it, is definite stand out for me in terms of using Jumpcloud.

Inconvénients

Jumpcloud has alot of items, some are less relevant. But one negative aspect, and this is getting better, is the possibility to push macOs application to users. This is still fiddly but I'm sure that Jumpcloud will come out with a solution.

Pourquoi choisir JumpCloud Directory Platform

Fleetsmith lost all the great features and lost all capabilities of us using it.

Pourquoi passer à JumpCloud Directory Platform

The company was smaller than Jamf and my experience is that smaller companies care more about customer feedback and ideas for improving the product, which is the case with Jumpcloud.

Les meilleures alternatives à JumpCloud Directory Platform

Victoria
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Happy with our decision

Great!

Avantages

The features seem straightforward, and I have heard no complaints from the users and security engineers.

Inconvénients

I'm not entirely clear what it does, but maybe that's the point? It's supposed to work without hindering day to day activities.

Rippling

Pourquoi passer à JumpCloud Directory Platform

Rippling's MDM capabilities were subpar and difficult to manage. It slowed everyone's computers down, and it was difficult to enforce its download.
Lance

Publié le 24/09/2020

Satisfied Jumpcloud Organization

We have had a very positive experience. From the onset, we have had great customer support throughout. The customer success teams and engineering teams have all been responsive, and it is clear that they care about the voice of the customer. Our inquiries are responded to quickly, and we are kept in the loop on a monthly basis, or more frequently if necessary, of any changes and what the roadmap looks like.

Avantages

Jumpcloud has provided us with a full DaaS solution which we were able to scale easily, and have seen the benefits versus our prior environment. We are able to implement policies and enhance our security posture very easily by utilizing Jumpcloud. The SSO integration is a great feature which is included in the standard plan, and allows us to save money and resources on having an additional solution in our tech stack. The ability to manage all users and endpoints through the console allows for streamlined processing of requests through our Sys admin team.

Inconvénients

I don't like the lack of readily available reporting which can be generated directly from Jumpcloud. The data is all there, and we can get it through various extracts, but I would like to see some high quality embedded reporting with the ability to share and customize reports. I also want to see more integration with services like Slack.

Randy

Publié le 12/08/2020

JumpCloud, the software that changed the game for companies all over the world.

JumpCloud is an IT / Infrastructure admins dream. Not only is their entire team from sales, to customer success, to engineering, to support amazing, they are very fast to jump on any issues or features you are interested in to help. JumpCloud is my favorite product to date.

Avantages

What do I like best? I think the list goes on and on way too long for this. JumpCloud does everything I could think of. From LDAP, to IDP, to server authentication, to MDM and so much more. JumpCloud has helped Octane solve so many issues that I didn't even know I needed to solve. And on top of that their support team and our account manager are the absolute best.

Inconvénients

The only thing I dislike about JumpCloud right now is that since we have so many bookmarks and SSO connections on the user portal, there is no favorites page on there for them to only star the applications they use daily. Its getting cumbersome to keep track and find the applications you need sometimes.

Pourquoi passer à JumpCloud Directory Platform

JumpCloud is the best priced for all the features.
Marty

Publié le 18/09/2020

Replace your old on-prem AD server with Jumpcloud

Even without a global pandemic going on, our company is at least 60% remote. Solving the issues of users working remotely is what Jumpcloud specializes in. Cloud first was my philosophy when I began down this road, and JumpCloud definitely fits that model. No longer do you have to maintain on-prem servers and figure out how to securely allow remote access to them just so your users can log into their systems. JumpCloud handles all of that for you and frees you up to focus on more important issues. Its not "Active Directory in the cloud", but its close! What sets Jumpcloud apart from other solutions is their cross-platform support. Their support for MacOS is fantastic, and even linux workstations have some support!

Avantages

Jumpcloud offers 10 users free, forever!

Inconvénients

Without paid support, it can be difficult to adapt to using Jumpcloud if you're not familiar with Active Directory and Group Policies.

Pourquoi passer à JumpCloud Directory Platform

After much investigation, I found that neither Ping or Okta could completely replace an on-prem AD server. Azure AD is much more difficult to use, especially in a mixed environment like we have.
Tyler
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion

Publié le 03/11/2021

Fantastic solutions for disparate business structure

Jumpcloud allows us to control our security stance by giving us assurance that when we suspend a user, they are suspended.

Avantages

I really love that this software allows us to take control over a wide variety of computers, provides a central IDP for LDAP and Radius and allows us to provision computers and users with ease.

Inconvénients

At this point, I think the only thing I am missing is the ability to control apps outside of DEP with Macs (like Chrome and Google Drive). Also linux app control.

OneLogin

Pourquoi choisir JumpCloud Directory Platform

Jumpcloud was more cohesive in product offering and is cloud based.

Pourquoi passer à JumpCloud Directory Platform

Better computer control and provisioning across Linux, Windows, Mac.
Jesse

Publié le 26/04/2021

The first and most crucial step on my ZeroTrust Networking and various compliance initiatives.

I have been spinning my wheels in implementing ZeroTrust principles in my network, trying to set up the myriad of tools to extend an on-prem directory. I realize I was stuck in 2010, resulting in an unhealthy relationship with Microsoft Active Directory. Now I can tie in all the different services on the cloud to a directory that doesn't so much care about the underlying infrastructure, I can focus on the users and devices and let JumpCloud keep the lights on for me.

Also, I recently had a few gaps in my HIPAA security audit, and I was able to address them very simply with JumpCloud. This turned a fairly lengthy process of configuration management for predominantly mobile devices into a very simple and well-documented solution. The result is I passed my HIPAA verification.

Avantages

I love the single source of truth in a cloud-native platform. For me, this feels a little like Git for Users/Devices in that I trust that this is where my users/devices live, not spread out across dozens of disparate systems. Also... dead simple ssh with mfa on Linux... MIND BLOWN!

Inconvénients

Currently, there is no support for device management on Chromebooks or Android.

OneLogin et Okta

Pourquoi passer à JumpCloud Directory Platform

JumpCloud had the features of the competitors I wanted, plus the device management features the others did not have. In the end I have ONE tool that does what it would take TWO tools to do with another platform.
Aaron

Publié le 16/08/2020

Directory as a service the next generation

It has been awesome to know I can track staff, device but not use active directory. It's only took a few days to learn the software and the documentation has been awesome.

Avantages

Not having to use Microsoft domain management. Less on prem expense and more focus on daily needs. Easy to use and deployment.

Inconvénients

I haven't really had an draw backs from using this software it has really help to go domain less for me as a MSP owner.

Pourquoi passer à JumpCloud Directory Platform

To have a directory in the cloud and SSO with splash page was perfect and everything I was looking for. I have it connected to most of my major programs and since the agent was added to the systems icons I can easily get to my programs. It as been revolutionary in saving time and money.
Arockia
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Swiss army knife for IAM and IT management

Overall very much satisfied for the commitment made with JumpCloud with it’s features and timely aupport

Avantages

Cross platform support is the important feature I like about with the power of automation through script execution and policy management.

Inconvénients

Software management is the least interesting feature through it supports Chocalatey package manager out of the box, it would be bit risky to use the community packages.

Custom package deployment through chocalatey is pain for the admin to setup securely

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

Publié le 09/11/2021

JumpCloud is a solid solution for cloud directory.

Really like that they constantly improve the service and have great customer service as well.

Avantages

The policy and directory features stand out. You can easily add a machine and take it away when necessary.

Inconvénients

There is some functionality that I sometimes spend a lot of time to get working properly.

ADam
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

Publié le 08/09/2020

Avoiding the mistakes of others...

I watched our sister company who was all Mac-based turn to the dark-side and try to take on PC client machines along with active directory...it's been a slow churn for them. No unified passwords, a home built radius server held together by a band-aid and Mac clients that see no benefit and 2 AD servers that no one truly understands...it's like some mystical dark art. We on the other hand, spun up 10 free users on Jumpcloud and never looked back, we have Linux/Mac and PC machines...as well as virtual machines all running Jumpcloud. We have Single Sign On between VPN, Wifi, NAS, System Accounts, Email... and it's all controlled from the cloud. They will never admit their mistake and come over to Jumpcloud, but I did learn by watching their slow, fragmented process for user/device management. Glad I went with JC!

Avantages

I love that this DaaS product "just works" right out of the box. There is plenty of good documentation to read if you are cautious like me. I found that many features just worked and were intuitive to implement. We went from a small company that was ravaged by "password fatigue" - we separate passwords for everything with no central password app. It was a nightmare. After deploying Jumpcloud, we were able to make use of many of the features hidden in our networking gear. Within a month, we had unique (per user) credentials to get into everything. VPN, Wifi, NAS, System Accounts, Email...SSO. The password complexity is adjustable and can rotate. 2FA is simple to deploy and is icing on the cake. All of this in a Mac, Linux and PC environment....you really can't ask Active Directory to do that.

Inconvénients

While the support for features and processes pertaining to Jumpcloud are documented well. At times the instructions can seem vague and maybe presume too much. However, support personnel are just an email away...they will help you "stick to the script", they are not however always well-versed in real scenarios you may have on your job-site. Nonetheless, I'll give them a C+ for walking through a couple nerve-racking installs the first time through.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 13/08/2020

The next step in efficient IT. The Biggest change that no one will notice

Really easy to roll out and implement. Weather you want go totally cloud with someone like Microsoft or Google, or you want to do all in-house or you want Hybrid, JumpClouds got you covered.
Migrating AD accounts and the Domain joined machines they were on was done in one simple swoop, using ProfWizz and the Jumpcloud agent, the transition was seamless (and almost effortless) and the enrolment seemed almost too good to be true. But, once you get used to using JumplCloud, the alternative is less appealing. Like stepping out of a Bentley, and going into a city bus. They will both get you there, but only one does it with flair, elegance and style.

Avantages

Jumpcloud is the chameleon that becomes one with any setup you throw it into.
Faster, easier and more accurate(because there is less human interaction to make those mistakes) as well as being as secure as you need it to be. With SAML 2.0, SSO and and MFA, you would be hard pressed to find an alternative so rich in features and option AND in the same pricerange as JumpCloud.
Managing users and machines over the internet as if they were on the domain. Adding/removing users, deploying scripts and software. User Account Management has made the need for VPNs and other fafferies totally redundant. Jumplouds agent will do all the lifting. You just tell it what you need. Once the user or machine checks in, the instruction is automatically actioned.

In one word: Brilliant!

Inconvénients

There was a times when a users account that locked out took more time and effort to resolve than would without JumpCloud.

The alerting was also in need of review. Specifically, when a users account gets locked out, the process to get it unlocked could do with a tidy up.

Kyle
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques

Publié le 21/09/2020

A great solution for a cloud-based business

Avantages

JumpCloud solved a number of issues for us as we needed a cloud-based identity management and also a system management tool for our distributed workforce. The product has constantly been improving over the 2 years we have used it. Set-up is fairly easy and it was pretty simple to roll-out.

Inconvénients

There are some limitations that I hope are improved as the product develops. MDM is currently limited in functionality, and the System Insights still require command-line input to gather detailed information. It doesn't not have commands that can run on a system automatically when joined which would be nice.

OneLogin
Marek

Publié le 09/05/2023

JumpCloud Directory Platform Review

Overall, I had a positive experience with JumpCloud Directory Platform. The platform provided me with the tools I needed to manage user access and permissions across my organization's various devices and platforms. The customer support team was also very helpful and responsive whenever I had any questions or issues. While there were some minor drawbacks, I would definitely recommend JumpCloud to other organizations looking for a directory platform solution.

Avantages

I really appreciated the simplicity and ease of use of the platform. It was very intuitive to navigate and understand, even for someone like me who doesn't have a lot of technical expertise. The ability to manage user access and permissions across multiple devices and platforms was also a huge plus.

Inconvénients

The pricing was a bit higher than I expected, especially for the more advanced features. I also encountered some minor issues with the user interface and had trouble finding certain settings and options at times.

Ernesto
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 02/11/2021

User friendly and easy to deploy

Loved my experience with JumpCloud.

Avantages

How often new features come along, and the ease of use.

Inconvénients

There weren't many features available at first.

• Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 22/07/2022

Support is the real MVP at JumpCloud!

I was using JumpCloud LDAP for a Company's many IT devices and providing staff permissions and access to several intranet websites via single-sign-on. I very much appreciated the 10 free users, as this made it possible to configure the environment fully at a micro-scale for no cost, before onboarding our entire team. While I could have provided LDAP and SSO from on-premise infrastructure, JumpCloud provided an entry point into this ecosystem that was relatively new to me and also the security and stability of knowing that our business-necessary services would remain accessible in case of an on-premise server error.

Avantages

JumpCloud has excellent support. I was using JumpCloud's LDAP as a service and encountered an issue early on where I suddenly could not view my tenants. Normally, this would be a negative thing, but Support quickly diagnosed the issue as being on their end, and escalated my ticket, at 2 AM Eastern. Knowing it was out of my control and assuming that our services would just start working again when it was resolved, I went to bed and woke up to an email from my support tech. The email had been sent one hour later and informed me the issue should be resolved and to please try again. It worked flawlessly from then on, and I only stopped using it because the business I was integrating it into announced it was closing. Will definitely use JumpCloud again next time I need SSO.

Inconvénients

I found the JumpCloud interface confusing at times. Accessing a Tennant locked me into viewing only that tenant's data and enabled services, which became an issue as I was trying to activate certain services on that tenant and could find no way to do that from the Master Administrator interface. I would love to see more in-depth instructional videos on their YouTube, as these seem like common things to need to do. Still, considering the responsiveness of support, if the project had not shut down I'm sure I would have been able to learn the interface fairly quickly.

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 09/10/2019

One of a kind cloud product

Solution to meet the requirement by having his/her own unique user account, therefore, no accounts are being shared.

Avantages

As a replacement for an onsite server, JumpCloud leads the pack because they support companies that are very small with high growth potential, to take advantage of the software for free with limitations of number of users/computers. This allows the company using it, to grow and as it does, gives me an easy decision to subscribe to the service, without reinventing a solution.
Another PRO is that is actually releases updates that have a beneficial use; JumpCloud has never stopped adding new or improved features.
I have to research software to make recommendations that are best for the client and business. They choose JumpCloud.

Inconvénients

As it relates to Directory-as-a-Service features, are policies for user/computer functionality. Such as standard policy to lock the computers after 15 minutes. It incorporates basic policies to apply to the machine or user, but not any near the amount Local Group Policy offers.

Carlos

Publié le 02/11/2021

All in one solutions for small to enterprise businesses

MFA, SSO, RADIUS and System/User management

Inconvénients

Need more analytics and mass user updates

Duo Security et Okta

Pourquoi choisir JumpCloud Directory Platform

Easier better interface and more features

Pricing
Kevin

Publié le 02/11/2021

the best solution for managing non AD clients

Avantages

I have deployed this product at a number of companies who either decided they do not like or need Active directory for any number of internal reasons, in some cases they were small and did not want the complexity or overhead of having to maintain a server. regardless of the original reason for shunning AD they have all been very happy with the abilities of Jumpcloud.

Inconvénients

although it handles some of the tasks that AD does, it does lack some of the depth of control that AD provides. We have created work-arounds that have address 80-90% of the shortcommings

Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

Jumpcloud simplifies SSO

We are simplifying our onboarding process to have minimal passwords and provide one dashboard for both MDM and user management.

Avantages

We like the ease of use for deployment and managing users in one place. We like the ability to add apps easily to single sign on

Inconvénients

MDM for IOS/Android is Missing the mark. Jumpcloud is also missing several "one click" options to enable single sign on for some apps like Meraki etc.. I would expect a of an API solution for things like Meraki. The MDM options overall are lacking as in I am not able to push WIFI config via MDM which I consider a basic task.

Ease of deployment.
Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 09/11/2021

Sportsdigita | JumpCloud Review

Avantages

The UI is very clean aesthetically and easy to navigate. This makes identity management a whole lot easier.

Inconvénients

Zero-touch deployment is not super simple to set up. I may need to contact support for assistance.

Joshua

A great alternative if not replacement to Active Directory

Avantages

The cloud based architecture is a great option for us were We do not intend to have another server set up internally for Identity Management

Inconvénients

At the moment We are eyeing on using TrueNAS, but it seems some functionality for integration with Jumpcloud is depracted (samba legacy code), hoping there will be an alternative in the future for shared folder access and authentication

Nick

Publié le 13/08/2020

Great Product for a reasonable price

It has been a very good experience so far. We are streamlining onboarding of employees and management of all our SaaS accounts.

Avantages

The product is very easy to use and helps us work more efficiently. It also help us unify security settings across all of our devices without having to change all of them manually. Computer set up is much smoother now using the agent.

Inconvénients

I wish they had MDM for PCs in addition to Macs. Also, setting up the RADIUS server is difficult because there are so many different kinds of networking devices.

Cost and functionality