Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Smartlook

Smartlook est une solution d'analytics quantitative basée sur cloud et sur mobile qui aide les entreprises de toutes tailles avec le comportement et les idées des utilisateurs. Smartlook répond aux questions "quoi" et "pourquoi"...

En savoir plus

Shawn
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 21/09/2019

Great asset!

I got Smartlook to help build my conversion rate. I wanted to see what customers are clicking on and what they are not so I could improve my website to increase sales.

Avantages

I loved how you can see heat maps on what visitors click on the most and what they avoid. I like that it literally records the visitors session to show you how to make improvements. I also like the fact if you pay for the entire year you get 2 months for free.

Inconvénients

The only thing that can be changed is a lower price, maybe a smaller package. I have a small
Business and it can get costly.

Hi Shawn,
thanks for your reviw.
CMo at Smartlook

Répondu le 24/09/2019
Laura
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 26/06/2019

Perfect blend of qualitative & quantitative analysis for our measuring our product

Avantages

Smartlook is the perfect blend of qualitative & quantitative analysis for our product team. It's given us a new perspective on how users are experiencing our product — from how quickly users can achieve key goals, to what our product looks like on all kinds of weird and wonderful resolutions. The true power of Smartlook comes from how it captures every event that occurs, and then allows you to search seamlessly across all past events. You can also use these events in funnels and analyse where your users are dropping out of key workflows.

Since the events are all automatically tracked, we can ask "I wonder how many users have used this feature since it launched?" and get instant answers by searching the pre-recorded events. It's truly mind-blowing!

And last but not least, the support team at Smartlook was AMAZING! Our product uses a few layout attributes that the Smartlook recorder wasn't capturing correctly at first. The Smartlook team worked with us over 2 days to quickly resolve the issue to support our use case and now it's all working perfectly.

Inconvénients

There's nothing I'm disliking about Smartlook, although I'm looking forward to more flexibility with pinning stacked event charts (where I'm comparing multiple events) as a single dashboard tile. This would make tracking our key metrics really slick. Mostly I'm just excited to see where they take the product!

Hi Laura,

Faheem

Publié le 18/05/2018

Encountered issues often

Found some issues in our application that our visitors were facing.

Avantages

The idea is good to view your customer actions in a live way. The platform is easy to deploy without changing your code.

Inconvénients

Will pay more than you get. Data will disappear any day, Application filters don't work. Check alternatives as well.

Hi Faheem,

Les meilleures alternatives à Smartlook

Aliya
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Publié le 16/10/2021

Great way of deriving customer insights

Overall I am having an amazing experience of using this tool. This software has provided ways to the users like never before in terms of user behavior. This is a software that just feeds and records all of the users surfing over websites and in mobile apps which is a great thing because this innovative feature allows users to inculcate and derive information by filtering out millions of recordings in absolutely no time.

Avantages

Moving on to the pros of this platform, this software is a great solution due to so many things. First of all, the heatmaps within the software are so useful. Moreover, this software is always showing important information like IP addresses and even country data on the user interface so that it gets easier for the users. Also, this platform provides an easy way of recording all of the user sessions which I find very useful and insightful which can help me in the later stages when it would come to explore consumer insight.

Inconvénients

The mobile applications need more improvement in the sense that new updates are required which work well with phones as this can facilitate the overall experience a lot and can take the user experience a few notches higher. Moreover, the dashboard needs to be improved as well so that the user interface feels more convenient and easy too.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 09/05/2019

Discover how your users browse your website.

I activate Smartlook on my website once a week to collect hundreds of videos and review them during the week. In this way I discover possible failures or improvements and apply them.

Avantages

Smartlook is a great tool that helps to know how users use your web page.

Smartlook records videos of how users navigate, giving you basic information such as what browser you use, the country of origin, the device ...

Thanks to these recordings you can discover possible improvements or failures in your web page. You can understand better because users can not complete a process and work to give them a better experience.

In addition to the recordings, in Smartlook you can create heatmaps and funnels to have a better control of objectives.

Inconvénients

In the SPA web pages the heatmaps do not work correctly. In addition, by default the CSS cache is activated and if you make changes to your web page it takes time to update them, because of this, you may be watching recordings that apparently have errors but in reality it is the fault of the cache.

Hi,

Publié le 09/05/2019

Big brother helps you sell better

Overall very very recommended especially if you are in a debugging or Beta stage.

Avantages

I LOVE this software as it has really helped us track down user issues that get reported. In the past when a customer reported a bug we would test and try and wouldn't always find the issue as it can't always be replicated. Could be the customer had an issue because of some Server load or because some process was running, we were never really sure. With Smartlook we know! We can find the customers session and find where they had trouble and watch the user experience. We can check if there were JS errors that don't normally occur for them or if there were glitches for a specific browser, all with ease.

Inconvénients

The geolocator doesn't always match the geolocator we have on the site which means that it isn't always easy to find someones session.

Répondu le 13/05/2019
Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 05/09/2018

Clever software shame about the after sales service

I found it very disappointing that I was only offered a credit and not a refund of the VAT that should not have been charged to a UK based business. After several emails to their support team they no longer even reply. BEWARE!

Avantages

The insight to offers to client on boarding is invaluable.

Inconvénients

If you are a European customer and don't want to be charged VAT that you cannot recover the sign up flow is very misleading. Although the VAT is offered as a credit note they refused a refund.

Hi Kevin,

we are sorry for misunderstanding in communication with our customer care team.

After checking ticket where you discussed the issue with VAT, we came to a conclusion that this problem was caused by not filling VAT ID in your order and thus VAT 20% was automatically included.

In case our customers forget to add VAT ID and later on ask for a refund, it has an impact on our accounting and thus we try to agree on credit settlement.

However, when a customer doesn't agree with credit, we refund the VAT back to the credit card.

In your case, we have already sent you credit (we cannot undo this operation), but we understand this was not accepted by you and thus we just sent a refund on your credit card too.

Thank you for your understanding.

Dalibor Houfek,
COO at Smartlook

Répondu le 13/09/2018
Grisell

Publié le 09/03/2018

Getting analytics from the visitant view is a great tool nowadays.

Avantages

With this type of solutions we can know if our visitors have problems when making a purchase, or find a button, for example, as well as verify the most common actions within a specific page. Record even the visits made from phones and tablets, always leaving the videos saved for 3 days in the app (you can extend the number of days by inviting friends to use the solution) and for three months in the cloud (videos that we consider more tools).
In addition to the video we will also see the visitor's IP address, location, browser, traffic source and time spent on the page, so it is a perfect complement to analize.

Inconvénients

The limit is too short, but it's enough if your website don't have millars of visits.
Lately the tool has not recorded several sessions.
Now blocks checkout page on free version.
A world map of all the users connections, would be usefull.

Répondu le 12/03/2018
Roman

Publié le 16/11/2019

Good tool to record videos of customer's visits

SMartlook is a good and reliable solution to record how users interact with your website. You can try the trial version to check how this product is working and fits your needs. Usable function to set up your own goals and filter visits using them.

Avantages

- Can record videos with users behavior on your website
- Tracking clicks and interaction with the website's elements
- You can filter visits by geolocation, platforms, devices, etc.
- Dashboard with main metrics on main screen
- Have trial version and free version with 1000 recordings per month
- You can set up your own goals and filter visits with them

- Limit of 1000 visits in free version
- It's not a cheap solution
- Supports integration with CRM systems, but you don't have ready ones and you need to write your own

Hi Roman,

CMo at Smartlook

Répondu le 26/11/2019
Courtenay
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

Publié le 09/05/2021

Great free trial and even the free tier is awesome

Seeing the precise actions taken on a website is amazing

Avantages

Its so easy to install, works great, shows exactly how someone interacts with an app, and provides easy filters to see what you need.

Inconvénients

Sharing specific recordings isn't as easy as sharing a YouTube link, but I can understand why!

Alternatives envisagées

Hotjar et WalkMe

Pourquoi passer à Smartlook

Free trial, ease of implementation

Publié le 30/04/2022

Using this tool is a breeze, and it provides helpful suggestions

To learn more about how our customers use our websites, we employ Smartlook. We can track visitors' actions with the help of Smartlook in a way that we can't achieve with other analytics solutions. In other words, we now know how to improve the user experience. Smartlook helped us discover what issues our customers were having as they completed the checkout process. As a result, we saw an increase in our website's conversion rate.

Avantages

When you're trying to get a better understanding of a new feature, recordings come in handy. Using Smartlook's many filtering options, we can quickly locate what we're looking for. It's also critical for future development to keep an eye on how customers go through funnels.

Inconvénients

Some features of Smartlook irritate me, such as the inability to compare A/B test heatmaps and recordings on the same map or video. Having the ability to filter recordings and heatmaps through Google Optimize would be quite beneficial.

Kajetan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 09/09/2021

Smartlook user

Avantages

I appreciate the simplicity and ease of working with the tool. It is very easy to teach even a potential client how to use the smarlook in the future and learn from it

Inconvénients

I miss setting a session limit for a given project and events for incorrect input filling.

Silvia

Publié le 29/06/2017

Smartlook helps me to understand of behavior of my customers

customer preferences

Avantages

It is a step towards understanding our customers and helping us prepare our strategies. It is really useful to begin to understand our clients. You have an overview of the demand and customer preferences to help them customize the offer.

Inconvénients

At least I do not like that this free version is limited and I often have to clear data. We would also prefer some statistics, for example, where our customers are from what country, region, city, age, and so on.

Hi Silvia,

Répondu le 30/06/2017
Selene

Publié le 05/09/2017

Easy to use, very useful, excellent to know at all times what the customers do in my e-commerce

Know which products are the most visited by customers, in addition to the time that remains on the page to discover the limitations that each client can have in navigation for later use for improvements on the web

Avantages

Necessary every day for the preparation of marketing campaigns,
the handling is very intuitive and easy

Inconvénients

The loading of some of the recordings is somewhat slow and it takes time to show the recording when the customer is still on the web.

Hi Selene,

Miguel
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Publié le 05/09/2017

a very useful tool

Avantages

I can improve my web and the user experience thanks to smartlook being able to analyze the behavior in different computer browsers, tablets and mobile.

Inconvénients

The limit of 1000 recordings in the free account is finished in a short time, even so it is quite useful to obtain data of the operation and to correct possible errors that we can only see through this tool.

Hi Miguel,

Répondu le 07/09/2017
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 25/07/2017

I Love GetSmartLook

nice

Avantages

What I like best is the possibility that I have to be able to follow each step that the customer gives in our e-commerce and quickly identify and correct any mistakes we may have on our site.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately they have a very limited free version and sometimes when I really need the software it is already full and I have to clean and wait to fill it again to be able to analyze.

Hi Daniel,

Répondu le 26/07/2017
Alexander
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Publié le 25/01/2018

Perfect tool and great source of info for UX analytics

Excellent tool for UX designers! :)

Avantages

It's a must-have tool for any UX-related person, both designers and marketers. It allows you to see what exactly your visitors do on your website. Smartlook has an amazing interface and powerful feature to analyze your customers' behaviour and improve your business :)

Inconvénients

It's pretty expensive for small-sized businesses, not every company can afford it. At the same time free version is pretty limited. But anyway, if the budget is not a problem, I strongly recommend to use this tool.

Hi Alexander,

Renee
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 12/11/2020

My go-to tool for understanding what customers and prospects are up to

Really great. Still only on a free trial as I don't have a huge amount of traffic yet.

Avantages

I love the simple installation to wordpress and the intuitive session recording dashboard. I really appreciate the free trial which is based off number of recordings. Because I'm a new business and don't have huge volume I'm still able to make use of the free version and upgrade when my business increases. Thank you for this.

Nothing springs to mind.

Hi Renee,

Lucia

Publié le 25/07/2017

Excellent for making decisions about site functionality.

Avantages

I follow the step-by-step navigation and the preference of the products by potential customers, so I can make decisions about the site.

Inconvénients

Because I'm in the free plan, I can not see the completion of my site users, so I lose performance on the site.

Hi Lucia,

Répondu le 26/07/2017
Marlon

Publié le 30/08/2017

Undoubtedly it is the best option for analysis of behavior in websites.

They allowed me to see how people use my sites and make improvements for a fair price and a friendly tool.

Avantages

Simple and efficient tools, they deliver what they promise.

The administrative panel is easy and intuitive allowing you to quickly access your clients' accounts.

The price is the best and the free account is excellent with few limitations. Would certainly recommend!

Inconvénients

Maybe they could include feedback resources like polls and surveys. Also have a tool for receiving visual feedback, allowing visitors to select areas or elements of the site / app and write comments.

Hi Marlon,

Répondu le 30/08/2017
Michal
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 29/06/2017

Great service

- easy to use
- easy to implement to website
- helps to find errors on website
- helps to better understand to your customers

Hi Michal,

Répondu le 30/06/2017
Michele
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 29/08/2017

Amazing Capabilities

Insights into what my user wants to learn more about

Avantages

Ability to view ip addresses and drill down to see where your users are from, and what they are looking at. Especially the duration spent on the page is quite interesting.

Inconvénients

I would love to see the ip addresses link to a map view with geographical locations. This would be useful to tell if the user actually has a direct interest in the services you provide.

Hi Michele,

Répondu le 30/08/2017
Abhishek
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 04/10/2019

Smartlook gives you so much info

I can see what others are paying attention to on websites, which is useful from a marketing research perspective.

Avantages

Smartlook provides a lot of information needed for qualitative analysis which is useful if I want to see what others are searching for and clicking on websites.

Inconvénients

I haven't come across any issues with Smartlook thus far. It seems like a useful and user-friendly software to me.

Hi Abhishek,

Répondu le 07/10/2019
Maranda

Publié le 14/04/2021

Useful + Insightful

Smartlook has provided us with great information on how our users are interacting with our site.

Avantages

Heatmaps, Detailed click information, and the opportunity to funnel events to track where churn is happening.

Inconvénients

There's a small learning curve to get the information set up and flowing correctly.

Alternatives envisagées

Hotjar
Enik

Publié le 26/02/2018

I do like this tool. It is very usefull for me as a starter webshop to see what do the...

Avantages

I can check if there is any problem with the site even on mobil or pc. And it is very important for a new website to see where the customers gone.

Hi Enik,

thanks for your nice review.

Répondu le 27/02/2018