Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Teamwork

Teamwork est une solution cloud de gestion de projet qui fournit aux entreprises des fonctionnalités pour gérer différentes opérations d'un projet. Les fonctionnalités comprennent des listes de tâches, la gestion du temps, les...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Anaïs
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Publié le 14/11/2022

Excellent logiciel d'équipe !

Avantages

Ce logiciel me permet de gérer mes taches journalières et hebdomadaires !

Inconvénients

Le logiciel peut parfois manquer de fonctionnalités

• Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 31/12/2022

Bon logiciel de gestion et de suivi de projets !

Avantages

- La faciliter à prendre en main l'outil Teamwork- La tableau de bord est agréable à consulter et bien construit- J'utilise régulièrement Teamwork dans mon entreprise pour la gestion et la coordination de projets

Inconvénients

- Quelques fonctionnalités manquantes par rapport à d'autres concurrents du même secteur comme Monday ou Asana

Adam

Publié le 10/11/2019

We tried everything - And love Teamwork Projects

We tried literally everything we could find in the market place for Project management software. We switched from Basecamp originally and the big push for us was the TimeTracking with tasks that could be brought into invoices. I know Freshbooks has that feature too, but freshbooks doesn't have project management in the way that we needed that total collaboration environment.

We looked at Monday.com too recently but since we have full buy-in on Teamwork I don't think we are in a place to switch and a lot of the features and pricing just don't make sense. That is where I think Teamwork has really cornered the niche well in terms of pricing and features.

Gantt charts
Tasks
Task Creation
Inviting Clients into the space
TIME TRACKING!

Inconvénients

User interface was updated but could be better, especially when compared to Monday.com

Hey Adam,

Thank you for your wonderful review of Teamwork Projects! Five stars and a 10/10?! All our Monday morning dreams are coming true!

We are delighted that you are enjoying the software, and that it has filled that gap in your Marketing Stack! We also love the time tracking features, it was an important one for us to get right - we are glad that you agree!

Another great thing about Teamwork is our support team - should anything ever come up in your use of the software! They are coffee fuelled problem solvers - what a fantastic combination! You'll find them over at [email protected]

Have a great day!

Répondu le 11/11/2019

Les meilleures alternatives à Teamwork

Shayla
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 29/05/2022

Teamwork improves project and task management

Our group is more efficient, task-oriented, and collaborative when we work together as a team. It's ideal for companies with a large workforce. As a result of its ease of use and adaptability, it's ideal for usage by a wide range of organizations. It's great that we can contact with the vendor via Outlook and the tool keeps track of what we say. On top of that, we've got all of the project files saved on the server.

Avantages

This software's user interface is well-designed and simple to operate. Reports, calendars, and Gantt charts may all be created. This program allows us to work with a variety of file types. All members of the team will be able to more readily communicate with each other thanks to this program.

Inconvénients

I have seen better user interfaces in other products, but this one falls short. While getting acclimated to the UI takes some time, managing and controlling project activities becomes much simpler once you have.

Nick
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 21/12/2022

Predatory Billing Practices - Avoid like the plague

They do their predatory billing near Christmas hoping you won't notice the massive charge or your team will be on vacation. Everything about what they do is deceptive and dishonest. I spent $700 with them and I would have been happy to keep paying them some small amount according to how much I use the service, but after downgrading and then suddenly being billed $1200 I am appalled. Then they have no customer support ability to refund. No other service I use operates this poorly. Even my cable internet provider can refund a mistaken charge. No notification, no approval, just $1200 out of nowhere.

Avantages

It was fine to use for a year. It can be a bit slow and clunky. It can be hard to find thing and there are more ways to use it than necessary. It probably has too many features, but it gets the job done once you figure it out. I would say it's adequate.

Inconvénients

The billing is way off in nightmare land. It's just fraud how they bill. They say it's pro-rated but they actually charge you ahead of time for use you haven't used yet. This is not how pro-rated works. Pro-rated means you pay for what you use. What they do is the opposite. Then they will count the highest number of users you had during the year concurrently or not and create a charge for you for a year in advance without notifying you first. Then their policy is no refunds. So what happens is you suddenly get a bill for $1200 when you only have 2 users, which you expect to be like $20 / month at most. Their customer support is useless. So you are paying in advance for something you didn't ask for and won't use and they won't just refund it. This should be an automatic easy refund for them. They lose nothing by refunding you for a service they have not provided yet, so it seems their policy is just to trap people and drop massive bills on them and hope they pay them.

Trello, monday.com et Asana

Recommended by a friend.
Sophie

Publié le 20/10/2020

Great for tasking, mediocre to terrible at everything else

Teamwork excels at tasking and basic project management, but don't count on it for any company or portfolio insights and/or big picture views.

This is a good tool for small teams that worry about pipeline and traffic control but not for large interconnected teams that require account management, efficiency evaluation or budget oversight.

Avantages

The UI is very intuitive and clear.
Actions around tasks have short paths to complete and work well.
The features for tasking are useful and easy to work with.
The knowledge base covers almost every topic and support is responsive, friendly and helpful.

Inconvénients

The reporting tools are basically non-existent and any historical evaluation of data almost impossible.
Teamwork does not distinguish or allow to filter for late tasks historically, which means once a task/milestone is completed it becomes impossible to tell if that task was late or on time.
This makes tracking efficiency and employee performance impossible as we do not know if tasks are on time in general and where the bottleneck lie.

Similarly not being able to construct dashboards and manipulate data around time, late tasks, etc. for teams rather than projects hampers decision-making.

Compared to something like Celoxis or even Jira which for example allows to compare any data with custom scripts etc, Teamwork feels incredibly inflexible and dated to have to export excel sheets to manipulate and evaluate data.

Our account managers are not able to find out if they are doing good or not on a specific account as data can not really be filtered and displayed that way either.

monday.com, Adobe Workfront et Asana

Pourquoi choisir Teamwork

Tool incompatible with teams.

Celoxis

Cost and team buy-in

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork.

We apologise for the issues you have experienced with our product. Could you email us at [email protected] so we can try resolve these problems?

Répondu le 29/01/2021
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

Publié le 17/11/2022

Great tool. Need to be able to customize notifications a little better

Avantages

The different styles of project management are all captured here. You can use board view, gantt view, task view. Love the reminders you can set for tasks.

Inconvénients

Wish the 'my tasks' feature was more distinctly displayed. I also wish you could make tasks 'related' without linking them by dependencies. Some info gets lost in closed tickets.

monday.com et Asana

Pourquoi choisir Teamwork

Jira is better for dev, Teamwork is better for project management

Jira
Lisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 18/10/2022

Could Not Do My Job Without Teamwork!

I use Teamwork for Client management, Office management, document storage, email, database, invoicing, standard operating procedures, tasks, templates, workflows, etc. Customer service has always been excellent and the price point is fair.

Avantages

Makes it super easy to manage multiple clients and projects. Teamwork works as a CRM and an Internal Project Management System . It's like having my complete office online and I am able to integrate all the remaining online tools I utilize with it in one way or another.

Inconvénients

Would like to see more automated workflows for more varied tasks and features, similar to Kajabi or Dubsado

HoneyBook, Dubsado, Trello et Asana

Pourquoi passer à Teamwork

Teamwork is a real workhorse and super user friendly.
Jona
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 14/01/2023

A great asset for universities to utilize for Collaboration, Communication, and Project...

My personal experience as a student using the Teamwork platform is actually quite positive due to how well the university has implemented and managed it. In general, I find it easy to use and navigate, and I appreciate the fact that it can help to improve collaboration, communication, and organization. Regardless, at times, if the university has not properly implemented or managed certain aspects of the platform, we students may experience difficulties due to technical malfunctions and a lack of accountability and oversight.

Avantages

Our university uses the Teamwork platform for a variety of purposes such as project management, collaboration, and communication among students, faculty, and staff. It can be used to organize assignments, share files, hold virtual meetings, and keep track of progress on group projects. I love how Teamwork can be used to manage tasks and deadlines, assign roles and responsibilities, and track time spent on different tasks. This can help to streamline the collaborative process and improve efficiency in academic settings. And in my case, as a graduating student, it was space for me to update myself on the possible topic offerings and materials published by professors, as well as keep track of opportunities in future jobs and community impact projects.

Inconvénients

One thing I would call out as a "disadvantage" rather than a negative aspect, is the fact that using this platform could actually be the potential for technology-related issues such as difficulty in accessing the platform (which happens quite often with fellow students), technical malfunctions, and technical difficulties for users who are not well-versed in using the software. Additionally, if not properly implemented or managed, Teamwork could also lead to a lack of accountability and oversight, resulting in disorganized project management and poor collaboration among team members. (I've noticed this a lot in seemingly outdated or discontinued projects and implementation announcements which can be actually quite relevant to students and staff on various occasions or timeframes).

ZAiN
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 07/01/2023

Teamwork done well

Allows for accountability, easy assigning of tasks and getting a easy overview of what's going on.

Avantages

Integration with tons of software, such as MS Teams, Outlook which makes for easy integration into your current workflow/eco-system.

Inconvénients

Not much to be honest. Does what it says on the brochure.

Sevda
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 01/01/2023

Effective

Collaboration has the best equilibrium of usefulness, cost and simplicity. Good experience overall.

Avantages

I like the fact that it is effective and user friendly.

Inconvénients

In general I liked it. I can't really find a feature to criticise.

Akash
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 13/01/2023

Comprehensive project management tool

Avantages

Strong communication feature that is helpful to communicate with each other in real-time and share files, documents, and notes.

Inconvénients

Sometimes if the team is distributed across different time zones, it mightn't fully support the asynchronous workflows and create problems in communication and coordination.

Philip
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Publié le 04/06/2019

Enough structure to encourage good project management practices

Our overall experience is very positive. We have used it on website design and development and web application projects. In both cases team members are documenting and managing their work more effectively. There are still features we haven't got around to using, but that is always a challenge when you are adopting a new product. You need to balance the need to document and track with operational demands.

Avantages

On that spectrum of project management products with collaboration tools at one end and products for managing large enterprise projects at the other, this product fits somewhere in the middle. It has more structure than products like Asana or Trello (we have used both of these), but is still very flexible, allowing you to organize your projects and tasks using categories, portfolios and tags. Powerful filtering extracts the specific tasks you need for reporting purposes. Milestones, estimates, risks, comments and other features allow you to keep everything in one place, if you wish to. The API allows us to submit tagged client requests directly into the product, which is very useful.

Inconvénients

Occasional feature updates can modify the user experience, but that is true of all cloud-based SaaS products. There is really nothing negative I can think of.

Trello, Wrike et Asana

Pourquoi passer à Teamwork

The degree of structure combined with the features we needed being included in the base product rather than the "3rd party integrations" purchase model that some of these other products use.

Hi there Philip,

Thank you for the feedback on Teamwork Projects. Our team loved hearing that Teamwork Projects has given you more structure in your work but still remaining flexible in use.

We do understand your note on the feature updates. We try to keep disruption to a minimum, but your satisfaction is always our main aim!

Make sure to stay in touch with us on [email protected] if you ever have any issues or would like to submit a feature request, or just want to share the #teamworklove with the team.

Nancy at Teamwork

Répondu le 20/06/2019
Stacie

Publié le 05/11/2019

Incredibly detailed project management software

I used Teamwork at a larger agency I worked with before (13ish employees) so when I opened my own business I decided to use it again for myself and my co-founder. I find the email reminders particularly helpful so I don't have to pester my co-founder to get her tasks done on time. She was really impressed to see how I could create a task list and assign estimates to it so she could draft up a proposal knowing exactly how long it would take me to get a project done.

Avantages

The ability to create subtasks, apply time estimates, set percentages on task completion, back-and-forth commenting area on tasks, ability to set milestones, the 'Everything' view to see what tasks are assigned to you, email reminders for upcoming or past due dates - they really thought about EVERY detail of managing a software or web related project.

Inconvénients

I can imagine it being overwhelming for someone to get started with. I've been using it for years so I'm grown accustomed to it now, but you might want to watch a training video or have someone walk you through all the features, even if you only end up using a few of them.

Trello et Basecamp

Pourquoi choisir Teamwork

I used the Basecamp trial, but didn't realize how ridiculously expensive it was. Teamwork is MUCH more affordable, especially for a small business.

Basecamp

Pourquoi passer à Teamwork

Has way more features than Trello and is way more affordable than Basecamp.

Hi Stacie,

Thanks for leaving us a review of Teamwork Projects. I'm delighted to see that you have enjoyed our software and that it has helped by improving the way you work!

Onboarding to any new software can be quite daunting but we are working on some new and exciting ways to help with this! Our resource centre on our website is full of tips and tricks, alongside our knowledge filled support team! You'll find them at [email protected]

Nancy at Teamwork

Répondu le 06/11/2019
Yoana

Publié le 27/08/2020

I like it overall, but it feels a bit dated

Teamwork is our project/clients headquarters. We keep all of our logins, tasks, and team communications in there and so far it's been a good solution for us and keeping all of our clients project specific material seperated. The daily e-mail reminders and task notifications keep our team running smoothly and aware of what's outstanding or coming up.

Avantages

We've been using Teamwork as our project management tool for years.

For my client's needs, it's a pretty great PM tool. It's easy for us to add new projects, create a Logins notebook and then add any tasks that need to be completed, assign to the person that needs to do it and attach any details such as date due and how long they have to complete it.

I'm also able to add "saved" tasks lists so I don't need to re-enter my recurring tasks every time.

It's easy to add and remove team members as well as clients. Lately they've updated the Dashboard when you first login so it has this cool tab called "My Work" that shows me what's due on my list only (not the entire teams) and what's coming up (and also what's overdue if I didn't complete something). This is a quick way for me to see what's on my plate.

I love the fact that it archives projects, we refer to old projects frequenlty as the client needs additional work or an updated design, etc... and the new file sharing options are super helpful so we don't need to export a client file anymore and send it via e-mail, we can just send them the link.

It also has a great file version feature, so we can see previous iterations and keep them all together

Inconvénients

The interface is now cluttered and clunky. It's not as sleek and clean as say Basecamp in its simplicity. I don't ever use any of the reporting features because they just don't make any sense and in my opinion are not easy to implement. It could be I need to take some of their training or something, but haven't had the time.

I wish it was a bit easier to create a project template and then update it. Because I have to hunt it down and remember where it is, my templates aren't updated as frequently as I would like. I also wish it provided more user guidance on setting up what I consider advanced features such as Gnatt charts and the new Kanban board interface.

Basecamp, Wrike et Asana

Pourquoi choisir Teamwork

We needed more features than Basecamp provided at the time.

Basecamp

Hi Yoana,

Thanks for such a detailed review of Teamwork - we really appreciate it.

It's great to hear you are enjoying our new updated personal task feature on our dashboard.

We are sorry to hear you've been experiencing some problems with our product - could you email us at [email protected] so we can investigate these further?

Répondu le 11/02/2021
Christina
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Publié le 30/03/2017

This product has made my life so much easier

I am a big fan of Teamwork Projects! I am a UX designer and I had a problem in my company where all of my research files, notes, recordings, ideas, etc. were stored in a number of different places and I needed a way of keeping this information in a single place with the easy ability for other people to see it and to easily search and find what I need. Before Teamwork I would spend ages trying to track down files that I knew existed somewhere, or wanting other people to look at files that turned out to be saved on my local machine.

Since discovering Teamwork all of that has changed. It has such a clean and easy UI that makes it very easy to organise my work. The search functionality is great, and the licensing does not charge per user so I can give everyone from my company a login if they want. On top of that, Teamwork has a whole bunch of features that I didn't realise I needed until I used them, and now I could not live without them. Within each project I can attach files, I can forward emails straight into the messages section, I can add a list of tasks and check them off once complete, I can record deadlines and time worked on a project, and I can record any risks the project has with severity levels and impacts. I can even setup people from outside of my company and give them limited access to certain files.

Teamwork has amazing capabilities whilst being simple and easy to use. I really cannot recommend it enough. And at such a reasonable price for licenses I would struggle to find an equivalent competitor out there.

I have only given it 4/5 stars for features and functionality purely because there is one extra feature I would love to see (if I could have done 4.5 I would have but alas it does not allow half stars on this site). The only thing that is stopping the rest of my company from logging in and looking at all my files is that they need to remember another login. If they could add single sign on and allow it to integrate to other systems we use (such as the atlassian products) then I would be able to get many more people in my company using it.

Avantages

I love how easy to use it is!! I can gather many different file types (including emails) in one location, and I know exactly where to go to find them later. On the off-chance you cannot find something, the search functionality is great. I spend most of my time either adding files, messages, notebooks or links. I don't often use the time or billing sections, but I can see how they would be useful to other people.

Inconvénients

The only thing I would like to see improved/changed is I would like the ability to have single sign on with some other common tools, such as the atlassian suite. If people in my company did not have to have ANOTHER login to another product then so many more people would use it.

Hi Christina,

Thanks so much for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. I've passed on your feedback with the rest of the team here and we're all delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Teamwork Projects. You'll be glad to hear that single sign on is really close to being released. So your team will be able to use it very shortly .

Thanks again for the great review. If you'd be interested in working on a case study with us just shoot us a message to [email protected]

Therese

Répondu le 12/04/2017
Vinicius

Publié le 02/09/2019

Organized work

We used several other task managers before, but no one in the team became adapted. I had a great first impression of Teamwork, compared to others it has a interface much more inviting and enjoyable to use. And in 6 months of use we can see that they are continually making improvements.

We are happy with this choice and using it daily.

Avantages

A quite complete task editing, can add tasks and subtasks, estimate time, billing, responsibles, and a lot other important and nice stuff. But what was really important for our team is the maintenance and display of time in the information of each task, the application generates a table, with the start and end time, and counts the total time invested. This feature is activated with a play/pause button; after a project for example, the user can display a report with all tasks done and the time accounted for each one of them, as well as the total assigned.

Inconvénients

The home screen has a dashboard, although I didn't see much value in it, as you need to record every detail of each job for some minimally useful information.

Like other tasks managers, it doesn't do everything I need, and I end up using other applications.

It has a desktop timer app that is completely different from the platform design, it looks like from another product. I did not use it because I always have Teamwork open in the browser, and there each task has its own counter.

Trello, GitLab, monday.com et Bitrix24

Hi Vinicius,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects. It's great to hear that our software met your needs over others. We have worked hard to bring you the best features possible.

Our timing and task counters have become quite the feature in our software! We are sorry to hear that you need other applications for some needs. If there is anything in particular needed, you could always forward us a Feature Request over at [email protected] and our Customer Champions will have a look to see if it could be built into the product!

Répondu le 04/09/2019
Tigran

Publié le 13/10/2019

Perfect for Managing and Keeping Track of Work

My overall experience was very positive with Teamwork Projects. Every time I have the freedom to choose ​software for managing my work I choose Teamwork.

Avantages

Teamwork is the all-in-one software for managing projects. I've used Projects in several workplaces and was very pleased in all cases. It offers all the essential task tracking features and also has a ​Trello-like board view.

The built-in time tracker was especially useful to keep track of the time spent on each task. Teamwork even offers a client for the timer that can stay above all your windows so that you don't forget starting or stopping the timer.

Inconvénients

The only con for Teamwork Projects is that it can be hard to navigate around at first. While the UI is perfectly easy-to-use, the existence of many features makes getting lost in the UI very easy when you're new to it.

To some people, the UI is intimidating at first glance. Convincing those people to get on board was the challenging part of making the software a default project management tool in the company.

Todoist, Trello et Wrike

Hi Tigran,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork Projects! I'm glad to hear that you found the software pleasing and useful!

Onboarding and UI intimidation issues - got ya! I've just spoken with our Projects Product Manager, Mossy, and he wants to hear more from you! We are currently working on making this experience better, and would love if you could help! Would you mind emailing in to [email protected] with the subject header of 'Re:Capterra Review: Onboarding feedback' and I'll pick it up from there.

Overall, we are delighted that you chose Teamwork over all others! If you ever have any issues, or want to share some #TeamworkLove, reach out to us via [email protected]! Our support team are insanely talented... or so they tell me anyway!!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Répondu le 15/10/2019
Dominic
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 29/03/2017

One of the best, but still a lot of room for improvement...

I found Teamwork when the necessity for time tracking, project management and employee/client collaboration was needed at my job. I had already been using a similar system called Paymo at home for my freelance work. So I had an idea of what I needed, and knew Paymo wasn't structured very well for my use. I researched the heck outta these kind of sites, like close to 15 ones, and test drove at least 5 of them with trials. Teamwork wasn't the best, but it was only outdone by others that were ridiculously priced.

There are many things I like. The robust functionality of the task lists is probably the most useful. And project organization is nice too. Shortfalls in this area are that project categories are shared across multiple set up companies, not company specific. I don't like how tasks are hidden once completed. And how limited you are on active projects, I'm archiving like crazy, just to save money.

I like that the entire system is cleanly designed in a cosmetic sense and for the most part intuitive to learn and use.

I also love that it is not user based pricing, being able to add as many users as I want opens up more collaboration with coworkers and clientele.

A hard thing to find in these systems are time based reports. Teamwork has great time tracking tools, but kinda falls short in how you can report these. Within the system its just a list with a somewhat useless filter. And exporting this out to a pdf looks plain awful. Customizable, exportable, graphical representations of the time data would make an awesome addition to this system, and would improve and simplify review of time analysis with "less data minded" collaborators and clients. Still, I haven't found one system that really buts much effort into reporting and how it stands in Teamwork is still better than others.

All those flaws aside, where Teamwork REALLY drops the ball? Invoicing! No customization, no templates, plain and boring invoicing, and not much can be said for financial tracking or reporting here either. I really hate the financial end of this system all together. Even Paymo did better.

So for a single company, looking to only organize and collaborate projects and tasks, to improve speed and efficiency, Teamwork is superb. If you need data analysis and reporting on financials and time invested. You'll need a second system to do that with or one of the way overpriced systems that offer that advanced stuff.

Avantages

Robust functionality of tasks and projects. Clean intuitive design. Collaboration ability and allowance of unlimited users.

Inconvénients

Time reporting lacks in depth data, customization and visual graphic representations.

Invoicing is almost embarrassing in its looks, almost no customization, and zero financial reporting.

Hi Dominic,

Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate your feedback. We're delighted to hear that Teamwork Projects has been so useful to you and your team. I've passed on all your suggestions to the team for their consideration. Here's a list of the upcoming features that we'll be adding over the course of the next few months: https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap. Here's a list of our current integrations including invoicing: https://www.teamwork.com/integrations. I hope you find them useful. Please get in touch if you have any questions.

Thanks again for your feedback.
Best regards,
Therese

Répondu le 10/04/2017
Josh

Publié le 16/10/2018

Very Robust Project Management Platform

Avantages

We've used TeamWork for years and it's great in many ways. First, it's our living To-Do list where all tasks can be organized by project, goal, team, etc across the company. Everyone can comment and communicate through the task threads (which sync to email). The ability to chain tasks together is one of the best features (and at times has been the main reason we didn't switch to other platforms). When Task A is checked off, it notifies via email the person in charge of the next task in the chain. This keeps work moving, and that's the biggest help.

It also connects to Drive to store relevant files alongside tasks and logs team time for billing. You can give limited view access to clients if you need to.

Inconvénients

I would say that the main downfall is that I can't accurately predict my team's workload week to week. The tasks can be chained together and given start/end dates, etc but when it comes to how all those assignments and their estimated times apply to my employees' work week, there's very little functionality to forecast this. I would love to be able to drag a task that is estimated for 2 hours to an employee's calendar and stack these up to see how their week fills up. Can't do anything like that. Best they have is a blanket 'workload' view that shows how many estimated hours are calculated for tasks that start or end in a given week. But when you have 30 projects and 100s of tasks floating around, it gets cumbersome to organize everyone's efforts.

TL;DR : Great for planning project tasks/deliverables, but not so much for managing staff schedules/workload.

There aren't many options for learning how best to use the program, actually, which is frustrating for a small startup just figuring things out. Their training videos are basic and support pros don't really help you customize the tool to fit your unique business organization needs. They refer you to third party professionals for consulting on that front. I've had to hunt down how-to's and advice elsewhere. That said, their tech support tickets are usually addressed fairly quickly, but I've gotten the same message reply many times "Yes that's a great feature, but we don't offer it yet."

Also, my personal pet peeve about TeamWork PM, is the mobile app sucks. The desktop interface is great (plenty of drag and drop ease of use) but the mobile version is clunky and much less organized or helpful in terms of viewing my team's workload and task sorting.

Hi there,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects.

Nancy at Teamwork.

Répondu le 22/05/2019
Irfan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Publié le 12/12/2019

One of the Best Project Management Tool I have recently come across

I am pretty happy with overall usage especially because of a lot of issues are being solved simultaneously in our team and especially because we have team across continents.

Avantages

- Teamwork projects is one of the best project management tools available to date because of having so many features and one of my favorite feature is time logging and making time billable and non billable plus invoicing that is just a bonus in a project management tool.
- Feature of assigning one task to multiple users is also a huge plus this way all team members can log their hours to the task and are always updated about progress via notifications
- Notifications in the system are also very simple and I would say complete and easy
- Its communication ability via comments among team is brilliant and for us especially because we work in different time zones posting comments is easy when we want other team members to know something about the task or have a questions
- Creation of notebooks is another great feature of Teamwork Projects because that way all of our team members can always be on the same page
- Activity log is great and very very usable feature too
- Sub-task feature is the one which is very beneficial and is really helpful in breaking bigger tasks in smaller sub tasks

Inconvénients

- Though the tool is pretty straight forward but I still feel it has huge improvement gap in User Interface
- Logging time is a bit confusing and needs some learning. I think it can be improved as well
- Reporting is good enough but I think can be enhanced and more reports can be added too

Hi Irfan,

Thanks for a great review of Teamwork - it's always great to see a 10/10 score!

Our product team loves to get creative with Teamwork's features - so they'll be delighted with this feedback.

I've noted your comments on user interface and reporting and will pass this onto the design team to look into this further.

Don't forget to stay in touch with us at [email protected] if you ever need anything.

Répondu le 22/02/2021
Stefan
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 02/04/2017

Teamwork is True, My business is Teamwork, and Teamwork is my Teamwork!

I have used Teamwork for almost 2 years - trying other things on the side to see if there is somethings better out there - but my still my first choice.

I know about project tools, and they all are good, but they are too complicated and all fashion in their way of use - Teamwork has done something different - and while I tested it out I also tested multiple solutions.
They are constantly getting new features and optimizing reporting and UI and UX. The one thing I have been waiting for is the Kanban or Board that they call it - then it will be complete.
The cool thing is they are open about their roadmap - so I constantly reach out to push features through - I am sure they listen to us as customers because things happen all the time.

So let´s get down to business.
Pricing and solutions beats everyone else, trust me!

So what is it that makes it so good?
Teamwork Project - besides as everyone would expect a project tool - they have another mindset to getting things done - and building performing teams - that I do not find everywhere else. I believe others copy them and try to do it simpler - but then it is a lack of other features that you need in a professional system.
Since we have multiple projects, and we connect our clients and give them the overall by onboarding them to follow us in an easy way. We give them an ease of mind, and send them reports daily. So when we meet, we stop the chatter on where we are and can focus on how to go further.

We use Teamwork Desk for support sites - and can also build up support for my clients -so we can charge for and outsourced service, that makes their services extend further. Do you think they love it?

Teamwork Chat - I can be in contact down on pure tasks, and also the ability to create task as we speak. No waste of time.

But my favorite tools are the extensions in chrome and Gmail. Saves me time -and makes me be so effective that I have no words - That is why: Teamwork is True, My business is Teamwork, and Teamwork is my Teamwork!

Just a Butler gone Digital, and that is also true. I have high standards - and been digital for 40 years - so I know my ground. Thanks Teamwork!

Avantages

The "comlexed easyness" of the way of building quality projects.
The extensions in Chrome and Gmail - timesavers deluxe.

Inconvénients

Still working on the onboarding of my non-tech clients to make it even simpler for them to follow, but it does actually not matter since they get an email daily on the progress.

Hi there,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects.

Nancy at Teamwork.

Répondu le 22/05/2019
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

Publié le 27/12/2017

Overall Teamwork is very easy to use. A lot of features and options to easily manage projects.

Avantages

Teamwork provides many features to help manage your project from start to finish. The features are robust and offer flexibility along the way. It's very easy to add users, assign permissions, and assign tasks. To get started, Teamwork offers an easy way to import tasks from an Excel spreadsheet.

The feature I like best is email communication tracking. When you add a comment to a task and send it to the assigned resources, all email responses are automatically captured on the same task. This helps prevent key decisions or conversations from being lost in off line email threads.

For larger projects the Overview (dashboard) is very nice. At a glance, you get a quick overview of the project status and who tasks are assigned to. Additionally, you can drill into most Overview items to get additional information. For example, if you click on Late Tasks, you get a list of all tasks past their assigned due date and the assigned resource.

Inconvénients

Teamwork lacks a few features that would make it easier to use.
- It's difficult to move individual tasks in mass to a new Task List or Sub-Task group. Tasks must be moved individually because you can't select multiple tasks at once. If you have a lot of tasks to move it can be tedious.
- Project reporting capabilities are adequate but not overly robust. Most of the built-in project inquiry features are very good so reporting is not necessary unless you need to produce a report in a PDF format to email. When creating a report, you have pretty good control over what type of tasks are included but what is missing is the ability to select which columns you want or don't want. Additionally, you can't save a report filtering options for future use. You have to reselect your options every time you want to run the same report.

Hi there,

Thank you for your detailed review of Teamwork Projects.

Great to hear that Teamwork Projects is essential to your team to track your projects and much more.

We offer free daily live webinars, by joining our webinars you will learn how to use specific features, find out about Teamwork best practice and hear about new updates. Feel free to join these at anytime, this will also be useful if you are training a new user to use Teamwork Projects https://www.teamwork.com/webinars.

Kind Regards,
Deborah

Répondu le 26/01/2018
Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Publié le 10/09/2017

Ease to Use and Continually Evolving

It allowed me to manage multiple large projects at 1 time and collaborate with employees that were not heavy users. The ability to have tasks reoccurr and launch new projects from templates freed up staff to focus on other important areas of The business. The same account was used to manage multi service clients efficiently, especially with remote staff. The flexibility of privacy setting truly allowed for complete communication tracking without requiring communications being omitted to ensure a client didn't see it. As an administrator, I am able to take over a user account to manage every aspect of their account. Administrators can limit a users project view to only their assignments, which prevented a user from feeling overwhelmed.

The system is very flexible. Like many other PM systems, outlining how the users are expected to interact with the system is critical. Doing this, allowed me to migrate projects from Central Desktop to Teamwork in a week.

Avantages

The UI is simple to understand, the number of efficient features is phenomenal and integrations with enterprise systems like Salesforce are easy to complete.

Inconvénients

There are some small nuances of the search could be better, project specific calendars would be a huge asset and allowing an entire project to be imported by csv would be incredible.

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your review.

Great to hear that you are having a positive experience with a number of our features and with the simplicity of setting up integrations.

We will add the search capabilities and project specific calendars to our feature request list, have a look at our roadmap for upcoming features and developments.

In relation to importing a full project by csv, the following video will show you how to do so using an Excel file https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzGX7yh-4C4

Feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected] if you need.

Wes

Répondu le 11/09/2017
Andreas
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 23/11/2019

Teamwork Projects - Solid collaborative tool

Time to launch for our marketing efforts on new service offerings was the biggest benefit we saw due to the milestones that we were able to track visually.

Avantages

The biggest pro is that it allows us to work in transparency amongst the team members while accountability of who owns what in the project. Adding files and snippets of what we are working on added further value than old email chains especially when we are trying to search for them on our HDD! Teamwork also has a milestone feature allowing you to see the bigger picture and then drilling down to take the necessary next steps to complete the project. Reporting is clean - especially on Gantt charts and Kaban boards including Time Tracking built in.

Inconvénients

I still believe the user interface is not as straightforward as some other collaborative tools that I use and only because there are so many features that it will still take some time for buy-in for new users.

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork Projects. I'm glad that you consider Teamwork as a 'solid collaborative tool' - we couldn't agree more! Work transparency is vital, so we are glad to hear that the software has helped you and your team in this area!

Our interface has recently gone through some improvements with some more improvements not too far down the line for you! Keep an eye on our roadmap: https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap

Hope you're having a nice day!

Répondu le 26/11/2019