Avis clients sur When I Work

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur When I Work

When I Work est une solution de planification du personnel basée sur le cloud qui aide les entreprises à gérer le temps, à créer et à modifier les horaires des employés, à ajouter de nouveaux emplois du temps au calendrier, à...

En savoir plus

Publié le 20/09/2023

When I Work est un logiciel de planning

La planification en temps réel de When I Work est très efficace

Inconvénients

La fonctionnalité de gestion du temps doit être améliorée

Hi Laureine,

Thank you for your time in sharing this review with us.

We are glad to hear that you're finding the scheduling feature to be an efficient option for your workplace.

If there is any specific feedback or issues you're encountering with Time Clock & Attendance, we'd certainly be happy to help. Feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ to connect with our Customer Care Team.

Thanks again for your time.

Répondu le 25/09/2023
Issifou
Issifou
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion

Publié le 18/09/2023

Gestion de temps

Avantages

Très facile à utiliser avec un interface conviviale, il permet de gagner du temps, création et modification des horaires des employés

Inconvénients

Il est des fois difficile de planifier la disponibilité en entier

Hello Issifou,

Sarah here from the Care Team at When I Work.

Thank you for taking the time to review the When I Work app and provide your honest and thorough feedback.

We are thrilled to hear that you find the user interface easy to use and that using the software saves you time. That is crucial when running a business!

Regarding planning availability, we would love to hear more about this and any feedback you have. When you have a moment, please submit a ticket to our Care Team by visiting https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ with any details you can provide. This will enable us to review and track this feedback for future developments.

Thank you, again, for using When I Work and reviewing the features. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can ever be of further assistance.

Take care,

Répondu le 20/09/2023
Florent
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 25/02/2023

word

Très utile à utiliser

Avantages

Très utile pour l'utiliser pratique simple

Inconvénients

Il faut payer tous les mois D d''d'dkdkkd

Les meilleures alternatives à When I Work

Christopher
Christopher

Publié le 12/02/2020

When I Work User

Avantages

The When I Work software is great at keeping track of my work schedule. On the Dashboard, it notifies me of my next upcoming shift, the date, and the time. It tells at which location I am working and what my position will be. It also tells what coworkers that I am working with during that shift. I can go into the schedule tab of the software and see what days during the week I am working. The software will also tally up my total hours that I will work per week. This is helpful because it allows me to see who is working and who is not so I can get a shift covered. The software also allows me to put in requests in advance of dates that I want to request off.

Inconvénients

The availability scheduling feature takes some time to learn how to navigate. It is somewhat difficult to fully schedule availability. If you make a mistake and accidentally alter the availability for one day you have to go back to that day and fix it before adjusting your availability.

Hi Christopher,

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. I am glad When I Work helps you keep track of your shifts, the shifts of your coworkers, and helps with getting the time off you need!

If you have any questions about Availability Preferences please submit a ticket, we are happy to assist!

Répondu le 14/02/2020
Leo
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants

Publié le 15/06/2023

Solid scheduling platform

Avantages

The platform was easy to use in general and the employee app was handy.

Inconvénients

Wasn't the best solution for a restaurant. Wanted to be able to schedule without defined end times so that staff didn't get the idea they could leave exactly at that time. Some other platforms allow for this (such as scheduling to "business decline" or "close"). But it works well for businesses with fixed schedules.Dealt with some lagging on the backend when scheduling via a pc.

Hi there Leo,

Sarah here from the Care Team at When I Work.

Thank you for taking the time to review the When I Work app and platform and we appreciate your here. I can see how it would be useful for your team as well as others to have the ability to schedule until "close", "business needs", or something of the like!

We appreciate valuable suggestions like this as we consider enhancements and future updates to the product.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Care Team by visiting https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ with any additional questions or if we can assist with anything else.

Thank you!

Répondu le 21/06/2023
Alizabeth
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Review of wiw

So far it hasn’t been horrible. There are some things that need to get worked out.

Avantages

The ease of putting schedules together. It’s nice to have all of my schedules in one place.

Inconvénients

That I have to see everyone’s schedule when they are at other buildings.

Hi Alizabeth,

Shab here from When I Work. Thank you for your wonderful review of our app!

We definitely want to improve your experience, so if there are any specific issues you are encountering or questions you have please reach out to our Customer Care team by submitting a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/.

Sasha

Publié le 26/12/2023

LOVE WIW. Always what we need on the daily and brings tons of value

Avantages

I love how easy the UI is. The UX for the employee and myself as a business owner is second to none. Makes scheduling and managing labor super efficient and easy.

Inconvénients

Not much to say about what I don't like. I think it does exactly what I need.

Hi Sasha,

Farrah here with the Care Team at When I Work. Thanks for the detailed review!

It’s wonderful to see that scheduling and Forecast Tools are helping your workflow and making your teams’ and your work lives easier.

If there is anything we can assist with, please reach out. We're here to help!

Thanks for using When I Work!

Farrah

Répondu le 27/12/2023
Shannon
Shannon
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique

Publié le 02/09/2021

Acceptable product quality but poor service

I've been using it so long I don't remember the sales and implementation process. It's probably time to start shopping for a new solution, but I can't be bothered because my staff are used to it and it basically does what's it's supposed to.

Avantages

It is fairly easy to build the schedule every week and staff get notified right away. The time off feature works really well. I like the "Open Shifts" feature for weeks when we are short staffed.

Inconvénients

So many things, but mostly that I have used it for 7 years and it has hardly evolved. Or at least when they do add features, you almost always have to pay for them. I made some changes a few years ago that broke somethings and tried to get someone on the phone and was basically told that I dont' qualify for phone support. They didn't solve my issue (I'm just tolerating it). Kind of annoying considering that I hav epaid about $8400 USD for this software over the past 7 years. I feel I'm worth a 15 minute phone call to troubleshoot my issues and make it work better for me.

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for taking the time to review our application. We love and appreciate hearing feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our product to best support all of our customers.

I am sorry to hear there seems to be an issue that has not been resolved for you. We are very happy to help correct this. We do have a Live Chat option for live support that can be very useful real time.

Please feel free to reach out to us directly anytime you need us. We are always here and happy to assist in the most effecient way possible!

Again, we definitely appreciate the feedback and look forward to continuing to serve your Scheduling and Time Keeping needs.

Respectfully,
Ethan

Répondu le 09/09/2021
Cynthia
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Helping others

Avantages

Keeps me updated on everything I need to know on my schedule

Inconvénients

There's nothing i don't like about it...

Hi Cynthia,

Shab here from When I Work. Thank you for your wonderful review of When I Work! We are happy to hear that the app is helping you stay updated.

Have a wonderful day.

3 functions in 1 app

Avantages

I consolidated clocking in, scheduling and team communication in one platform instead of three!

Inconvénients

That I can't start unique conversation threads for every topic that we need to communicate. We have our staff comment so we know they've read it and we have to keep adding it onto an existing thread....makes it confusing

Hi Stephanie,

Shab here from When I Work. Thank you for your wonderful review of our app!

We'd like to take a closer look at the WorkChat issue you are experiencing, if you can please submit a ticket at: https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. We're here to help!

Thank you for using When I Work.

Nikki
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

Publié le 05/03/2024

When I work for us

Avantages

The ability to integrate ADP workforce. Saved us a considerable amount of time with payroll.

Inconvénients

We have 9 locations. We often use employees at different locations. We have to pay for users multiple times because there isn't a way to use one platform and have different locations. It's very much a hassle and causes errors to occur.

Hi Nikki,

Shab here from When I Work. Thank you for your wonderful review! The Customer Care team would be happy to assist you further if you could please submit a ticket with the team here: https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. We're here to help!

Casey
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Amazing Work Flow

Avantages

Easy to read and adjust schedules. The color options help make it user friendly.

Inconvénients

It doesnt talk to our payroll system so we are not able to use that feature.

Hi Casey,

Shab here from When I Work. Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review!

If there are any specific issues you are encountering or questions you have, please reach out to our Customer Care team by submitting a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. We're here to help!

Thank you for using When I Work.

Shelby

Publié le 06/03/2024

Best App, very easy to use

Avantages

Easy and user friendly, very quick and effective

Inconvénients

Its hard to change the schedule from the app.

Hi Shelby,

Shab here from When I Work. We are happy to hear that you are finding the app user friendly and effective!

• Secteur d'activité : Vins et spiritueux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 18/11/2019

Takes the work out of scheduling

We have been incredibly happy with the program. We went from spending 8-10 hours scheduling each month to 1-2

Avantages

It is incredibly easy for both the employee to enter their availability and the manager to appropriately schedule. We love that we cant schedule somebody if they mark themselves unavailable, avoids confusion and holds the employee accountable

Inconvénients

The inability to attach files to an email

Sling

Pourquoi choisir When I Work

We were creating our own schedule utilizing excel spreadsheets, this left open a ton of room for human error

Pourquoi passer à When I Work

The video training was so easy to understand and charming, it was a no brainer

Hi Sarah,

Anna here from When I Work Customer Care. Thank you for taking a minute to leave us a review! I definitely understand how the ability to attach a file to a group email could improve When I Work. We have just released a new feature called Document Storage that your team may be interested in. I've linked an article that outlines the feature below.

Thanks again for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that When I Work is saving you time and preventing confusion. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/.

Have a great day,
Anna

Répondu le 23/11/2019
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants

Publié le 29/05/2023

Perfectly simple, yet provides multifunctional employee tracking and communications

Satisfied with the overall usage of this product. It's really straight forward, simple to use, helpful, and reliable. Making more time to spend on other areas of your business that are more important.

Avantages

The simplicity and accuracy are notable. It helps you from scheduling multiple employees on shifts. It allows for employees to swap shifts or release and pick as well. Notifications are immediately sent and acknowledgment of schedule and communications are recorded. Which is absolutely needed to employee accountability.

Inconvénients

There are potential areas where this program could fail at advising the appropriate authority. If a shift was let go and needed to be picked up. Leading to understaffing concerns.

ADP Workforce Now

Pourquoi passer à When I Work

The layout was simple and easy to comprehend for any person to use.

Hi Stephanie!

We appreciate your nice feedback! It's great hearing from you that When I Work is helping to make your teams' and your work lives easier.

Shanyce

Répondu le 05/06/2023
Krissy
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 22/04/2022

When I work

I loved the when i work app very much. I was able to look at my shifts as well as change and drop shifts, There is also the ability to chat with other employees about changing or swapping shifts.

Avantages

When I work is a great app as far as employee scheduling and shift changes. The app has sooo many great features available and it is very affordable.

Inconvénients

there were a few glitches with the software on ocassion when trying to pick up a dropped shift if you are already scheduled.

ADP Workforce Now

Pourquoi passer à When I Work

I heard from other stores that have used the software as well as reading reviews online.

Hi Krissy,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us!

We're happy to know that you're enjoying the app and features available, like easily having access to view your schedule, and being able to drop and swap shifts! Our users are the reason we do what we do.

Please let us know if any questions come up, we're always happy to help.

Répondu le 29/04/2022
Nicola
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité

Publié le 09/09/2016

Does what it is supposed to

I loved this product until a setting (that I didn't touch) mysteriously changed itself, causing my subscription to increase significantly. I didn't notice it for 14 months. When I addressed this with When I Work, I was told that their policy is to not provide credits or refunds - in this case even when it seems it was them that had overcharged. I have gone from a very satisfied long-term customer, to one who feels like When I Work is not there for its clients at all. And I am suspicious that others would have their background settings changed as well (I didn't even know what or where it was).

Avantages

It's visual and simple. It schedules down to 15 minute increments. It makes a very dynamic schedule like ours, easy to manage and understand.

Inconvénients

It would be good if a shift automatically started from the time you first click on the schedule. It would be good if they understood how tricking and overcharging their customers leads to a complete lack of loyalty. Buyer beware! Just keep on checking your subscription amounts each month. As if you don't have other things to be occupied with.

Réponse de When I Work

Thank you for the feedback and we are happy to hear the product is meeting your scheduling needs. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and it's a primary reasons so many business owners choose When I Work over other options.

We understand your frustration in this situation where you enabled a feature which was underutilized.

When I Work does not change billing settings without the explicit written consent by the Account Holder.

We also email out an invoice to Account Holders for every transaction made to ensure clear transparency.

When I Work's flexible and transparent billing allows businesses to only purchase what they need. For some of our customizations, such as international text support, there is a recurring monthly add-on fee.

All pricing customizations are clearly listed on the Account & Billing Page and prior to consenting to the recurring payment- we require the Account Holder's consent to our Terms of Service, Refund Policy, and Privacy Policy.

Répondu le 09/09/2016
ellen

Publié le 31/08/2017

A good option for timecards and schedule.

Initially it was a good solution for employee scheduling. We added the time clock after about 8 months and it has served its purpose. It allowed us to not use a google doc to schedule employees. It is a a good scheduler but not as great of a time clock.

Avantages

My employees can use the app to get alerts and check their schedules. Employees can swap shifts with my approval. The time card is integrated into the schedule app. It is somewhat easy to use. We have used this software for about 2 years. When we first started with them there were not a lot of options out there. And it served its purpose. Our employees seem to like using it.

Inconvénients

There are several cons. I think the price is too high for what you get. Trying to process the time cards is very cumbersome and not very easy to understand. We run 24 hours a day and this software is not well suited to a 24 hour clock. Overall I spend too much time trying to understand how to use the time clock - punch in/out- and it is really frustrating. Also- their customer support is really pretty horrible. There is not a way to call someone and you have to submit an email to support and it can take them a bit to get back to you. Issues with time cards are things you want an answer for right away and they do not offer a quick response. Also- you really have to use a desk top to process the time cards and it does not function so well with google chrome- I think safari works better- but I prefer to use chrome. There are glitches with it that are just frustrating.

Hi Ellen!

Thanks for writing us a review! We appreciate the feedback you provided to us. I am happy to hear that you are finding the scheduler helpful. I am, however, bummed to hear that you have had difficulty contacting our support teams. You always have access to live chat within your account, simply by clicking on the chat bubble within the green toolbar. If additional training on the Attendance tool is something you would like, please just let our support teams know and we would be more than happy to provide you with that.

We strive to provide the highest level of support to our customers and we hope that we can meet your expectations moving forward.

Have a great day!

Répondu le 05/09/2017
Rose
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

Publié le 23/04/2022

Has a lot of potential, but isn't quite there yet for our needs.

Overall, I wanted this to really work, but it's been frustrating.

I do acknowledge that we work in a non-traditional industry. I am a team member at an NFT company with world-wide employees who all work from home. We need our community server covered 24/7 and so I need to be able to schedule people 24/7, but in *their* timezone in order to make sure that I have everyone working during normal hours in *their time* (as opposed to 4am their time). I can't make "shift templates" in one time zone and then make shifts in another timezone for the auto scheduler. There is no way for me to denote "Hey, I want my APAC crew to be scheduled these APAC hours, but NOT my US crew".

I've spent many, many, many hours trying to figure out how to "game the system" to make it work for us. I can do it but it's very cumbersome, hands on, and takes a lot of time (which is the opposite of what I was hoping a scheduler would do. I was hoping to SAVE time.)

I reached out to the team at one point to report the bug where the auto scheduler was ignoring unavailable time, and received a followup email letting me know it was fixed, but I still experience the issue every time I go to make a new schedule.

This may be a FANTASTIC piece of software for traditional work-force, but hasn't been what I was hoping thus far for the industry I work in, that requires 24/7 scheduling with employees all over the world.

Avantages

-Allowing for employees to be in different timezones
-Allowing for employees to set their unavailability and their preferred scheduling times
-Allowing employees to shift swap within the software

Inconvénients

-Software is often buggy. It auto schedules my employees during times they are marked as "unavailable". This may be due to the fact that we have people all over the world and could be a time-zone issue, but the fact remains that they are often scheduled during "unavailable" times, and it has to be adjusted.

-It also doesn't seem to honor the "schedule weekends first" feature correctly when I'm using auto scheduling. One of my employees ends up never being scheduled and I have to adjust. (TBF I have to adjust EVERYONE'S schedule after using the auto scheduler, but the issue with this one employee in particular is consistent and weird.)

-Making shift templates is cumbersome.

-There is no way for me to view someone's schedule in their timezone (and I'm talking about Singapore vs. CST) without switching my OWN timezone preference, which requires me to then immediately refresh the site or it won't show properly.

-There is no "undo" -- If I have a schedule pushed and I need to play around with a swap, the moment I shift someone's shift, it goes into draft mode and if I decide, "Hey, I'm gonna actually just leave them where they are," there is no way to undo the movement without republishing (and sending them a notification) the shift.

-Shift swapping doesn't allow for a FT employee to cover a PT employee's shift if they want, or for a PT employee to cover part of a FT employee's shift. I have to manually do this.

Hi Rose,

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us.

We're sorry to hear that When I Work did not best meet your business needs! We can certainly appreciate the importance for your business to access features that do not exist within When I Work.

New enhancement requests are reported to our team and demand is tracked to review the request and determine whether to implement it. We are not able to provide a timeline of when requested features may be implemented, although we do offer updates on new features/releases through announcements in the product updates on our blog and through the Help Center "Product News": https://help.wheniwork.com/article-categories/product-news/.

Thanks again and let us know if there is anything further we can assist with.

Répondu le 29/04/2022
Laurie
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 12/04/2019

Good for specific types of companies; we needed additional functions

This software seems to be developed and used for companies whose locations do not change. I can see why restaurants and small stores would be very happy with this app. However, there is a large market "out here" for companies who send employees to many locations to have an app they can use also (housekeepers, landscapers, moving/packing companies, etc.).

Avantages

It has many of the features we needed for scheduling employees.
We liked that more than one location can be scheduled for different employees, even sometimes on the same day. When we finally figured out how to use it, the map function was convenient because we go different places nearly every day. We liked that employees could see who was working with them each day.

Inconvénients

There is no ability for employees to decline a shift. For several years, we requested the company add this feature. This turned out to be a deal breaker for us, and we finally went to another software.
I also thought it was odd that when a loyal customer of many years left, no one from the company contacted us to find out why.
Interestingly, the software we changed to also costs less per month, in spite of the fees they charge us for employees to accept/decline shifts by text message.

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review. I'm glad to hear that our multiple schedules and job sites features were helpful for you as your scheduled your staff. I'm sorry to hear that you ended up choosing to go with another software; we are always looking for ways to improve When I Work, so I really appreciate your feedback about allowing employees to decline shifts, rather than just confirming them. Thank you again for taking the time to give us this feedback, Laurie!

All the best,
Briana

Répondu le 15/04/2019
Tom

Publié le 30/05/2023

Nice entry level scheduling product

This is a huge time saver for me, as my time spend for scheduling and totaling time cards has dropped significantly. Additionally, my staff can easily swap shifts making it easier for them.

Avantages

This tools allows me to more easily schedule my staff with my staff entering their unavailable times which display when I am scheduling. The time tracking in the application, allowing my staff to clock in and out on the app is great. All of their time is tracked, and I get their total time worked at the end of each period which has saved me hours of my time already.

Inconvénients

Some features seem to need a little more work. Additionally, this tool has required a lot of experimenting to figure out how I can use it best for my business. The task lists are great once they are figured out. Unfortunately, updating (reordering the items) is not easy. Additionally, my staff have struggled a bit with marking tasks complete on the wrong shift, causing issues. The fact that the Android and iOS versions vary in navigation on the phone has also led to issues in the "implementation" of the product. Extraction of the time totals is not great, as it only works for certain products. I end up manually transferring time totals from this tool to my payroll system.

Hi there Tom,

Ky here from the Customer Care team at When I Work. I'm following-up to thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review.

To start, we're thrilled to hear you're enjoying having the ability to easily schedule your staff and have your users clock in and out in one place.

We also appreciate you sharing your feedback on the time it took to properly figure out how to use our Tasks feature and we'd love to hear any suggestions you have for improvement now that you've got it down.

We are always looking for ways to make improvements to our tools and to make shift work feel like less work so we appreciate you taking the time to let us know that a more seamless user experience between the iOS and Android versions of the app is something you'd like to see in the future.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. I'm always happy to help!

Thank you for being a part of When I Work, Tom!

Warm regards,
Ky

Répondu le 31/05/2023
Cindy
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 17/06/2023

When I Work works well

Overall I enjoy using the app. I very rarely has any glitches. I recommend using When I Work.

Avantages

What I liked about When I Work the most is that it is very easy to use. The link to download app feature works great. Its great for scheduling.

Inconvénients

What I liked the least about When I Work is the time tracking feature because it real time updates are not automatically available without refreshing the screen. Also sometimes new shift updates also lag and require refreshing the app as well.

Hi Cindy,

Sarah here from the Care Team at When I Work.

Thank you for taking the time to review the When I Work app and providing your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that, overall, you are enjoying the app and would recommend it to other users.

Regarding any lagging or issues you are experiencing, outdated data stored in the browser's cache is one likely cause of this behavior. Clearing the browser's data is the recommended next step to correct this. The steps are slightly different for different browsers, but we've stored some useful links in our help center article here:

It is important to make sure "all-time" is selected and all browser windows are closed after these steps in order to test if this is effective.

If you continue to have trouble, please submit a ticket to our Care Team by visiting https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ and someone will continue troubleshooting. Thanks!

Répondu le 21/06/2023
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 07/10/2020

Very Satisfied User

I enjoy that the employees can verify their hours themselves and also put in their time requests. It's also convenient for the employees to be able to add notes regarding why they need an adjustment on their time sheet. I find that When I Work is very user friendly and that really helps my employees and I.

Avantages

I enjoy the ease of being able to track employee time sheets. When I Work is very user friendly for both the administrator and users. I also am very impressed with the customer service department when I reached out to them regarding upgrading ny services and they were very helpful with recommending what would best suit the needs of both the employer and staff.

Inconvénients

It was a little difficult for the employees to get used to the change of software that was being used for payroll, however, that is no fault of When I Work. Change can be difficult and hard to remember at times.

Hi Stephanie -

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful review with us!

I'm thrilled to hear that our Timesheets and features have been so helpful for you and your team! It's awesome to hear that our Customer Care team has been able to assist and be so helpful as well, thank you so much for letting us know!

If you, or your team have questions at anytime, we're here to help!

Again, thanks for this awesome 10/10 review!

Adrianne

Répondu le 24/10/2020
Katrina
Katrina
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Publié le 23/01/2019

Not consistent

Not good, had me late on my first and second day.

Avantages

After searching for a job two years ago, I found one from Craigslist. I was told to download this app and my schedule would be sent to it. Well the next day I woke up and decided to check my phone while doing so, I got a text or notification from the app. I opened it and sure enough I had to go to work in less than 10 minutes. I hurriedly put on my clothes and ran out the door. I was late on my first day. I told them the app lagged and I received my schedule minutes before coming to work. This app never got straight, I had to write my schedule down while at work.

Inconvénients

My schedule never showed up in a timely manner. I was eventually fired then the schedule started showing up telling me I had work. How ironic is that, I didn't need notifications then, yet I was still getting them. I uninstalled the app and went back to my Event Specialist job.

Hello Katrina-

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with When I Work at your previous job.

We aim to make When I Work reliable and easy to receive your schedule. When I Work provides notification options so you can choose what alerts you receive when your manager releases the schedule to you.

In addition to this, we are constantly working to release updates and enhancements to our software.

I understand you are at a different job now but if you ever work with an employer that uses When I Work again, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care team at [email protected] for any troubleshooting assistance. We're here to help!

Sincerely,
Cara

- When I Work

Répondu le 25/01/2019
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 28/02/2019

Do you have around 30 employees? THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED!

We love the ease of communication with this software. Work Chat is a HUGE benefit for us. Many of our employees check this feature better than checking their emails! We also love the "copy and paste" feature. We are able to copy the current week's schedule and then paste it to the next week. Then we make minor adjustments to the schedule, save and publish to all employees with a click of a button. Then scheduling is DONE!

Avantages

We love this program for the ease of communication with all of our employees. Communication is always something we strive for and with ever-changing schedule needs, this program eliminated our extra steps to be sure everyone was communicated with. With the quick change of a schedule, those affected would receive a notification immediately and know what their new upcoming schedule would be.

Inconvénients

So far anything that we have had concerns with, we were able to contact WIW employees and it was addressed and fixed or we were educated in how to make that process work best for our center!

Hello Stephanie -

Thank you for this amazing review and 5 stars across the board!

We are SO happy to hear that you've found When I Work to meet your business needs, your staff find it easy to use, and the features we have are exceeding your expectations!

In addition, we appreciate the feedback that our Care team was able to help resolve any issues you encountered!

Adrianne