Avis clients sur TriNet Zenefits

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur TriNet Zenefits

Zenefits est une plateforme SaaS RH complète conçue spécifiquement pour les petites et moyennes entreprises. La plateforme Zenefits People comprend une offre robuste couvrant les applications des RH, avantages sociaux, paie,...

En savoir plus

• Secteur d'activité : Études de marché
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 19/11/2020

Long time user of Zenefits

Overall it's been super positive. Mistakes are always made, but Zenefits tries to rectify and solve problems instead of throwing their hands up and saying it's too hard.

Avantages

What makes Zenefits most valuable to our business is the ease of onboarding new people and providing a 1 stop place for my HR department that is completely in the cloud and no need for reams of paper to be wasted. The PTO calendar and tracking is invaluable as well.

Inconvénients

Zenefits started as a Benefits company with an HR platform, but has pivoted to providing Payroll as it's core business with the other add-ons. There is still some room for improvement on the payroll side and how to handle the customer service side of this.

Robert
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

Publié le 30/09/2021

Excellent HR Platform for Small to Medium Sized Businesses

When we were considering HR software back in 2015, we set up demos and reviewed many different options, but based upon the needs of our company Zenefits was the best choice. It was a seamless and easy transition once we made the switch. We were able to set up and customize Zenefits so we could accomplish what we need to with the platform. Using the Zenefits platform for our hiring and onboarding has allowed us to streamline our hiring process which was especially helpful during the peak of Covid when having to hire employees while working remotely. The ability to customize in Zenefits was a huge plus for us as a staffing company because of the differing needs of our clients. Zenefits makes it easy if we need to update or change any of the documents that are used for onboarding our new hires. The benefits management available through Zenefits has also been a great tool for a business like ours. It is a very simple process to review available plans and options for the upcoming year and to collect important information from our employees during open enrollment. Our company has changed from where we were in 2015 and using Zenefits has allowed us to easily adapt.

If you are a small or medium sized business that struggles with HR issues like hiring and onboarding, benefits and record management, or compliance, I would recommend looking into how Zenefits can benefit you and your company.

Avantages

Seamless and easy transition once we made the switch. Easy set up and great options for customization. Zenefits is a great tool for businesses not having a full HR but needing HR support when dealing with Benefits, Employment Paperwork, and Compliance.

Inconvénients

We have not had any major issues or challenges using this software

Tiersa
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 17/01/2020

Stay Away - save yourself the headache, it's not worth the hype.

I regret doing business with them. Even though I knew I was signing a year contract, and after many attempts at getting our taxes properly filed I felt I had enough valid issues and things we had been promised that they did not follow through on but they refused to let us out of our contract. We ended up switching mid year [which is not ideal] to another vendor and we had to pay the remainder of our contract to Zenefits even though we didn't use them for the last 8 months. Even the tax issues that we were still dealing with months later it was really difficult to find an email address to send to support to get our tax issue fixed - once you tell them you don't want to process your payroll through them they cut you off and you can't call the fake number either. It's been horrible and I am OVERJOYED THAT WE NO LONGER HAVE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. The only reason I left the vendor BEFORE them was because we had outgrown them, we needed more features and functionality than they could provide. We have since moved on to better.

Avantages

Very little. We signed a year contract, and switched after 4 months because we had so many legal and tax issues that they caused.

Inconvénients

1. The set up process was a nightmare - it took weeks because the system kept saying a certain part was done and a week later I would get an URGENT email that that part still had to be completed.
2. Several items I was guaranteed at sign up - and I have in writing - for pricing and functionality, were later denied to us. Providing proof of what we were told provided no further help.
3. There is no "real" phone number. You can call tech support, but all they will say is they will have "that department email you within XX number of hours" Many times it was up to a week, and often the issue was not resolved because no matter how we explained it they didn't understand the issue. And all support is handled through email no matter what, even if a phone call would SAVE HOURS OF TIME!
4. The pre- and post-tax items were entered into the system, come to find out they didn't classify them properly so the taxes were not calculated correctly.
5. The FEDERAL and STATE TAXES were filed incorrectly and we had tax notices from both that we owed money past due, then we ended up getting a small refund because one was paid twice. The state taxes for the first quarter of the year were NOT FILED AT ALL, even though they told me they had done so.
6. The tax reports are NOT AVAILABLE in your portal, you have to specifically request them - this to me makes no sense.
7. There is more but this will do for now.

Réponse de TriNet Group

Sad to hear your experience was less than ideal Tiersa. We will use your feedback to improve training and the user experience.

Répondu le 04/03/2020

• Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

Publié le 24/01/2024

Best Features For the HR Team

First, I like the many HR and on boarding features
It works well as a performance management system
It is helpful as a benefits administration solution
With features such as attendance tracking, we have had no issues.

Inconvénients

Well, TriNet Zenefits has quite performed and no regrets.

Kelsi
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 28/10/2019

Zenefits Review

our overall experience with zenefits has been positive. The on boarding tools offer a wide variety of options an customization that really make the initial process a lot easier.

Avantages

The part that we liked most about zenefits is that it gave us one place to keep all employee documents. We also like that we could set up an employee by using the on boarding (hiring) service through zenfits which allows the employee to start their profile an also fill out needed employment documents electronically.

Inconvénients

Initially we thought that the time card piece of zenefits was something that we were going to be able to use and would be rather handy for us. We quickly learned that Zenefits has not yet set up this module in a way that truly works for subcontracts who have to track employee's time by job number and phase code both. It can be done but takes a large amount of manual entry on the administrators part which then defeats the purpose of using such a tool.

BambooHR

Pourquoi passer à TriNet Zenefits

we choose zenefits over bamboo because of the time card application.
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 02/12/2019

Effective, but pricey, payroll tool

The experience has been ok. It gets the job done but I'd be open to new options.

Avantages

Zenefits has gotten the job done in terms of payroll and paying out contractors when needed. And they handle payroll taxes and necessary payroll reporting to the government.

Inconvénients

The cost is high for a small business who might not have needs for most of their features. And the service has been fairly slow. For example, it took me a month to get a new form of payment on file as my business credit card had expired. During that month I had to handwrite checks and could not use the service.

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 27/09/2021

Love Zenefits!

Avantages

It's easy to use and keeps us compliant. It has brought up things we didn't even know we needed and helped keep us compliant.

Inconvénients

Customer service can be hard to reach, but their help center is robust and they have training courses to help.

• Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 16/11/2020

Turn-key payroll and benefits solution for start-ups

Over, I would highly recommend Zenefits for companies that are looking for a simple way to manage their HR needs.

Avantages

Very simple and intuitive interface.
Makes managing HR, payroll, and benefits easy.

Inconvénients

Could have more seamless integration of 3rd party healthcare providers.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 25/11/2020

User friendly!!

Wonderful overall, would definitely recommend

Avantages

I love how incredibly user friendly zenefits is for the staff and management. The convenience of the app is a big bonus too.

Inconvénients

Wish there was more customization available

Harrison

Publié le 25/08/2016

Zenefits, the low-profile and easy-to-use HR management platform

Avantages

Its ridiculously easy to manage and view my requested time off and remind myself of vacations and other important company policies. The company phone book is also really nice to have for ICE type events. They also recently released an iPhone app which has come in handy on multiple occasions. I could quickly request a day off from home without needing to login to my desktop or wait til I came in to work the next day and do it. Generating pay statements is also a snap. since I have direct deposit set up, anytime I need to access and remind myself what I got paid and when, I can use Zenefits.

Inconvénients

I hate to leave off a downside, but I have not run into any issues using Zenefits. Yes, there are other services out there for this kind of thing, but Zenefits has just proven easy to use. I don't have to re-learn the UI or how to request time off (etc) everytime I log-in. Most everything else, for me, is not of much consequence.

Otto
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 08/12/2020

21 days and counting for customer support RE: Tax issue

Avantages

The software is comprehensive and allows us to make one purchase for everything we need. The price is right and fair

Inconvénients

We had no cons until recently when we submitted a support request to the tax department. Some state taxes went unpaid by Zenefits Payroll. State governments give a very short period of time before they begin levying 10% + interest. (In our case we had 10 days to rectify the issue or send a response). So far we are 21 days into our support request and have not received any response other than the initial confirmation of receipt. We followed up 8 business days in, and were met with silence. This will likely be a the reason we change software in 2021.

Micah
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

Publié le 21/11/2020

Great all-in-one HR software

Avantages

Lots of tools in one software (payroll, PTO tracking, timeclock, integrations, hiring/firing, doc management, etc)
Easy to setup, easy to use
Integrates with our 401K, medical, etc

Support is a bit clunky
Can be a little slow

BambooHR

Pourquoi passer à TriNet Zenefits

Zenefits was the only software I could find that had all the features I mentioned above all in one package. pricing also reasonable.
Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 27/09/2021

We're new but we love it here

We love it. We're excited for the years to come.

Avantages

It's SO incredibly user friendly. We are taking our time to train staff who are not as computer savvy, but even with that, it's very straight forward.

Inconvénients

The integrations could include zoom. They use the software to communicate throughout the onboarding process so I assumed an integration existed but it doesn't. That's honestly about it.

Paycom

Pourquoi choisir TriNet Zenefits

QuickBooks Time only manages time. Zenefits manages so much more.

Logiciel antérieur

QuickBooks Time

Pourquoi passer à TriNet Zenefits

Zenefits hit all of our needs first. I honestly didn't even get a chance to review Paycom though.
Doug

Publié le 17/10/2017

Awesome Software - Absolutely Awful Support

Gusto is by far the best payroll, and even if you go with Zenefits I suggest you use them for payroll. Do not let Zenefits convince you to switch over. Pretty much only their sales people are responsive/friendly and as soon as you pay, they disappear. If you are big enough to go with Workday, go with them (IIRC they require 12 employees). BambooHR has a decent option, but watch for the hidden fees. They're not really upfront on all the costs, and their stuff is complicated enough they require you to go through training to use it. I am REALLY hopeful that new management at Zenefits will finally clean things up, or Gusto will enter the full market of Zenefits and put them out of business. Gusto support is awesome, just don't leave Gusto in the middle of the year. They have a policy that you can't come back in the same year.

Avantages

For a small business there is not anyone cheaper than Zenefits and they have much greater integration and overall HR flow management than pretty much anyone I could find. When everything works, Zenefits is a beautiful thing.

Inconvénients

Zenefits support is absolutely horrible. If there was ANY competitor that was anywhere close to having what they have at anywhere near their cost, I would have left by now. Support makes me downright angry on a regular basis. They don't read your questions and try to answer a different question, they take two or more days to respond (and there is no phone support), they tell you they'll call you back and do not, they give you wrong information over and over again. Almost no one who works there has any clue what they are doing, and their software messes up sometimes. The combination of the two has been a nightmare. I am constantly wondering if I'm actually saving time by using them, or if all the time I save is eating up with my many hours of arguing with support.

saqlain
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 16/03/2023

"Zanefit: Personalized Wellness Coaching and Community for Improved Health and Wellbeing"

Zenefits is a wellness platform that offers personalized coaching, nutrition advice, fitness programs, and a community of like-minded individuals who are working towards improving their health. Users work with a coach to develop a customized plan that takes into account their specific needs and goals. They can also access a variety of resources, including meal plans, exercise programs, and educational content.

Avantages

One of the things that users have appreciated about Zenefit is the personalized approach to coaching. By working with a coach to develop a customized plan, users are able to receive guidance that is tailored to their specific needs and goals. This has helped many users see better results in their wellness journey.Another pro of Zenefit is the community aspect. Users have reported feeling supported and motivated by connecting with other like-minded individuals who are also working towards improved health and wellbeing. This sense of community can be especially beneficial for people who are starting out on their wellness journey and may feel overwhelmed or alone.Overall, Zenefit appears to offer a comprehensive and personalized approach to wellness coaching that can be effective for many individuals.

Inconvénients

One potential drawback is the cost. While personalized coaching and access to a community can be beneficial, these services can also come with a higher price tag. Some users have reported that the cost of using Zenefit can be prohibitive, especially for those on a tight budget.Another potential con is that some users may prefer a more independent approach to wellness. While the personalized coaching and community aspect of Zenefit can be helpful for many people, some users may prefer to develop their own fitness and nutrition plans, or may not want to share their journey with others.Finally, it's worth noting that results may vary. While many users have reported positive outcomes from using Zenefit, it's important to keep

LAURA
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 11/02/2021

Lots of Potential but Customer Service is Abysmal

Zenefits is fine until you have an issue and need a human being to walk you through something. You will sit on hold for literally hours until a rep answers. This has been my experience on multiple occasions. They are not good at heading off issues either. In January 2021 there was an issue where hours were not porting to payroll and payroll was due that day. As a user, I kept thinking what am I doing wrong, sat on hold for 3+ hours waiting for a rep, figured out a workaround only to find out it was a system issue. A simple email to administrators with the information and workaround would have saved me hours of work. Another current example is I have an employee who entered his SSN incorrectly into the system and now has a W2 that is incorrect. Customer Service has sent two form emails but zero information on what needs to be done and the timeline. Very frustrating to work with Zenefits especially when you have an issue that is time sensitive.

Avantages

I like that I can keep my HR in one place online and the general onboarding of certain positions in our company with the template is easy and straightforward.

Inconvénients

Time and Attendance is clunky to use accurately. There is an app for employees to clock in but it's easy for mistakes to occur. Onboarding is clunky too if you want to send an offer letter that is not part of a template and still have the new hire, say a manager with a negotiated salary, sign online.

Donna
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 16/04/2018

Zenefits us primarily in benefits administration, onboarding e-paperwork, and ACA reporting.

ACA Reporting, benefits administration, and electronic onboarding.

Avantages

The apps are are very organized and "user friendly". Customer support has improved significantly in the past year. It is a pro that there are multiple HR functions electronically administered. It has made many HR functions in my company more efficient which allows us to focus on strategic goals and other areas. Zenefits assist us mostly in ACA reporting, e-paperwork for onboarding, limited compliance assistance, basic data reporting, and PTO administration. It has transition our new hire paperwork to e-files. Speaking from a small company of 65, it is a helpful product to keep data stored, electronic onboarding, PTO, and ACA Reporting.

Inconvénients

Zenefits charges by certain App usage. For example, administering FSA or HSA via Zenefits will charge a fee per enrollees in addition to the number of employee per month. We are hoping for their Benchmark app from HR Compliance to provide more data that we can use to create customized reports. I believe that the benchmark data can definitely be improved. I would like to learn more about how this product can be used as a company's "Employer Intranet Portal" website or assist the company in "employee performance or management" function.

Barbara
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 17/11/2020

Giving credit where credit is due!

Love the ease of use of Zenefits and it's user friendliness.

Avantages

I love to give credit where credit is due. I have suggested to my HR peers the ease of using Zenefits several times. Our company chose Zenefits to be the HR/Payroll/Benefits management system for our fast growing company because we needed to automate and help employees self administer routine HR related tasks and help us manage this without having to add new FTEs to our HR dept functions. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did an analytical review of several vendors and Zenefits was by far the most comprehensive at the right price point that met all of our criteria. Going with Zenefits met our objectives and has allowed us to grow rapidly without consuming the company with manual HR/Payroll/Benefits administration. As with ANY HR platform, there are always items you would like to improve or change and Zenefits is always doing that and looking for feedback.

Inconvénients

Customer service is slow to respond. The time card page often freezes up. There needs to be a way to add an additional manager. Need a disciplinary app.

Teresa
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

Publié le 14/12/2017

Zenefits has been great for our company!

Avantages

Zenefits has been a great way for a small business, like us, to ease into technology. It has really great and helpful tools, the cost is far less than alternative options, and their customer support is usually excellent. It has helped cut down benefits paperwork tremendously, kept us ACA compliant, streamlined our hiring process, and we were able to customize other areas (such as documents) to help us track policies & trainings. We're still finding ways to be able to customize it to work for our company. So with all of the options we use and new ways we are able to customize it, the cost continues to go down once it's all factored into the equation.

Inconvénients

Zenefits is a fast moving company, so sometimes changes come fast and furious. They usually are good changes, so that helps ease the burden. However, sometimes it can feel like I just learned how to use something and then it changes. But I guess that's also just the new normal. Other than lots of changes, I really don't have a lot of cons. When I come across issues, I contact a customer service rep and things are usually taken care of. I'm sure there are little things I would tweak here and there, but nothing significant that would make me not recommend using this product.

Lauren

Publié le 25/03/2020

Easy to use HR Platform

Overall, I've enjoyed using Zenefits as both an employee and a manager. I enjoy the easy access to documents, overall design, and helpful Support team.

Avantages

I've used Zenefits for almost 4 years now, and I've always enjoyed its ease of use and UI, compared with other HR portals I've used in the past (like ADP). As an employee, it's always easy for me to request time off, view other employees in the organization, view/manage benefits, file HSA claims, and more. When I started my job, I remember how easy the onboarding process was with digital signatures on documents and other important forms. I'm now a manager and enjoy the interface for each of my direct reports. As a visual person, I also enjoy the simple design and color scheme. Reaching out to the Support team is also easy - via email and requesting a call. Support agents have been helpful and friendly.

Inconvénients

It's a bit vague about who I should contact with issues regarding my account, in the Help portal. I never know if I should I contact my HR Manager or Zenefits support directly? For example, my Zenefits HSA no longer works. I can't find info the Knowledge Base on how to get a replacement card. This will lead me to submit a support ticket, but I wish I could find the answer easier in the app. I also think an account walk-through would be nice for new users.

Réponse de TriNet Group

Lauren, we appreciate your feedback and your business!

Répondu le 26/03/2020
Kristen
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 14/12/2016

Good for small new business with no HR; less flexible with larger businesses

My company, about ~75 large, enrolled with Zenefits in early 2015. We already had our own payroll, onboarding, and benefits brokers in place; some (onboarding and most benefits) we transitioned to Zenefits. To date, we have been somewhat happy with the system, though it is not as seamless or as flexible as might be liked, especially as a company retrofits their offerings to the Zenefits system (eg, rollover of brokers and benefits plans was quite poorly handled by account managers and 'experts'). We have also had ~8 account managers over less than 2 years, which is frustrating to us as well as indicative of a company in some turmoil; neither they nor Support have necessarily been particularly knowledgeable about some standard HR policy, as well as their internal functioning. That said, for an inexpensive product it does perform much of the HR paperwork, admin, and processing; it also provides helpful reminders and processing regarding ACA regulations, EEOC reports, etc.

Avantages

Fairly comprehensive in what it offers, and is increasingly customizable in its various offerings. Support is kind and prompt, though not always the most immediately knowledgeable. Reports for business are easy to pull and very useful. Very clear, straightforward, and user-friendly interface, for both employees and admins.

Inconvénients

Rollover of plans and brokers can be a real hassle, and the Zenefits account managers aren't always the most knowledgeable or the most immediate links to benefits vendors. The software on the back-end is still buggy and may hit tech snags. Employee interactions are for the most part positive, but there was a COBRA issue that went on for months. Similarly, when requesting a training on 'what health insurance is, and what my options are' the manager mostly took us through 'how to upload your profile pic' (granted, this was early 2015, I think those offerings have either been improved or abolished).

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 06/12/2023

TriNet Zenefits

wonderful, easy to use, transparent, accurate

Avantages

easy to use, I was a former employee of trinet as well and sold this solution. It's a great platform

Inconvénients

no real cons in my opinion, easy to use and transparent, real time info

Betsy

Publié le 10/04/2018

Zenefits is a great piece of software making tremendous improvements all the time.

Avantages

The ease of use for both employee and administrator is fantastic. New hires report an extremely pleasant onboarding experience through the platform.

The automation is great and most things work extremely well. When they don't, my account manager is incredibly responsive and helpful.

I absolutely love that the product team has taken several of my suggestions for improved functionality and implemented them.

Inconvénients

Document storage doesn't work well for our use case. As a law firm, we have significant needs in this area and the current system is inadequate and cumbersome. Our need is greater than the typical use case.

I preferred being able to call customer support when I had issues (outside of what my account manager handles). Submitting an issue through the portal and awaiting an email reply or call back (depending on which option is selected) is not ideal. Highly recommend a return to the prior method because it felt more available and 'real time'.

Publié le 12/04/2018

Zenefits is my go-to for all things related to HR. User friendly for both adm and end-user.

As mentioned in the review...

Avantages

Zenefits was a lifesaver for our growing firm. Our firm was initially looking for a way to better manager PTO requests, but as we learned more about the product offerings, we took full advantage of making Zenefits the cornerstone of our HR infrastructure. Besides PTO tracking, the most useful/time saving features are onboarding new employees and open enrollment. With the functionality Zenefits provides, these previously time consuming and scattered tasks have become easy, accurate, and seamless. Having Zenefits available as a tool has enabled our Firm to offer employees a fully transparent HR tool that can assist them in managing their HR needs.

Inconvénients

The inability to integrate information with our payroll provider - ADP Run. When Zenefits was launched at our firm, the integration was available and very useful. While not a deal-breaker, not having that integration is a bit of a pain.

Katie
Katie

Publié le 20/02/2021

Disappointing

The most obvious of Zenefits issues is their inability to manage payroll taxes. We have received too many notices to count regarding unpaid tax liabilities. Zenefits directs us to send these to their support team, which is clearly underwater (and has been the entire time we’ve been with Zenefits). It would generally take several days for someone to respond, only to tell us it was being sent to another team. Once it lands with the tax team, you might as well have sent it straight to the trash folder, as we have outstanding tax issues from 6+ months that have yet to be resolved.
We have had multiple calls with our account manager and the tax team in an attempt to work through these issues, and despite many promises that things would improve they never did in the 18 months we were with Zenefits.
Aside from the tax issues, their service level is the worst of any company I have worked with. They have a chat feature- using this I never was able to reach someone in under 30 minutes (many times it was hours). It would sometimes take multiple weeks to get to a team that could actually answer and resolve my concerns.

Avantages

Good user interface, ease of use for employees

Inconvénients

Customer support, payroll and tax issues

820 avis