Avis clients sur TriNet Zenefits

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur TriNet Zenefits

Zenefits est une plateforme SaaS RH complète conçue spécifiquement pour les petites et moyennes entreprises. La plateforme Zenefits People comprend une offre robuste couvrant les applications des RH, avantages sociaux, paie,...

En savoir plus

• Secteur d'activité : Études de marché
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 19/11/2020

Long time user of Zenefits

Overall it's been super positive. Mistakes are always made, but Zenefits tries to rectify and solve problems instead of throwing their hands up and saying it's too hard.

Avantages

What makes Zenefits most valuable to our business is the ease of onboarding new people and providing a 1 stop place for my HR department that is completely in the cloud and no need for reams of paper to be wasted. The PTO calendar and tracking is invaluable as well.

Inconvénients

Zenefits started as a Benefits company with an HR platform, but has pivoted to providing Payroll as it's core business with the other add-ons. There is still some room for improvement on the payroll side and how to handle the customer service side of this.

Kelsi
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 28/10/2019

Zenefits Review

our overall experience with zenefits has been positive. The on boarding tools offer a wide variety of options an customization that really make the initial process a lot easier.

Avantages

The part that we liked most about zenefits is that it gave us one place to keep all employee documents. We also like that we could set up an employee by using the on boarding (hiring) service through zenfits which allows the employee to start their profile an also fill out needed employment documents electronically.

Inconvénients

Initially we thought that the time card piece of zenefits was something that we were going to be able to use and would be rather handy for us. We quickly learned that Zenefits has not yet set up this module in a way that truly works for subcontracts who have to track employee's time by job number and phase code both. It can be done but takes a large amount of manual entry on the administrators part which then defeats the purpose of using such a tool.

Pourquoi passer à TriNet Zenefits

we choose zenefits over bamboo because of the time card application.
Tiersa
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 17/01/2020

Stay Away - save yourself the headache, it's not worth the hype.

I regret doing business with them. Even though I knew I was signing a year contract, and after many attempts at getting our taxes properly filed I felt I had enough valid issues and things we had been promised that they did not follow through on but they refused to let us out of our contract. We ended up switching mid year [which is not ideal] to another vendor and we had to pay the remainder of our contract to Zenefits even though we didn't use them for the last 8 months. Even the tax issues that we were still dealing with months later it was really difficult to find an email address to send to support to get our tax issue fixed - once you tell them you don't want to process your payroll through them they cut you off and you can't call the fake number either. It's been horrible and I am OVERJOYED THAT WE NO LONGER HAVE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. The only reason I left the vendor BEFORE them was because we had outgrown them, we needed more features and functionality than they could provide. We have since moved on to better.

Avantages

Very little. We signed a year contract, and switched after 4 months because we had so many legal and tax issues that they caused.

Inconvénients

1. The set up process was a nightmare - it took weeks because the system kept saying a certain part was done and a week later I would get an URGENT email that that part still had to be completed.
2. Several items I was guaranteed at sign up - and I have in writing - for pricing and functionality, were later denied to us. Providing proof of what we were told provided no further help.
3. There is no "real" phone number. You can call tech support, but all they will say is they will have "that department email you within XX number of hours" Many times it was up to a week, and often the issue was not resolved because no matter how we explained it they didn't understand the issue. And all support is handled through email no matter what, even if a phone call would SAVE HOURS OF TIME!
4. The pre- and post-tax items were entered into the system, come to find out they didn't classify them properly so the taxes were not calculated correctly.
5. The FEDERAL and STATE TAXES were filed incorrectly and we had tax notices from both that we owed money past due, then we ended up getting a small refund because one was paid twice. The state taxes for the first quarter of the year were NOT FILED AT ALL, even though they told me they had done so.
6. The tax reports are NOT AVAILABLE in your portal, you have to specifically request them - this to me makes no sense.
7. There is more but this will do for now.

Réponse de TriNet Group

Sad to hear your experience was less than ideal Tiersa. We will use your feedback to improve training and the user experience.

Les meilleures alternatives à TriNet Zenefits

QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Suresh
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

Publié le 24/01/2024

Best Features For the HR Team

First, I like the many HR and on boarding features
It works well as a performance management system
It is helpful as a benefits administration solution
With features such as attendance tracking, we have had no issues.

Inconvénients

Well, TriNet Zenefits has quite performed and no regrets.

Kathleen
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 07/06/2021

Very Poor Customer Support

Very frustrating and a lot of time wasted.

Avantages

Ease of use is good and Digital app for the employees is very helpful. Saves HR time in updating information because employees can do it themselves from their phone app.

Inconvénients

Very poor customer support. Limited update and communication. I have open cases that are still open. Account rep is very nice but there's nothing he can do. If I talk to a live technical rep, they often give varying opinions, so it's confusing. Uploading renewal of Benefits package too cumbersome and I have been asking for someone to walk me through and I never got any response. They close the case when it's even resolved. After sales support is really very bad and that's where it's most needed.

• Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 07/01/2020

User friendly solution, good experience overall

We were able to get a good grasp of our employee timekeeping, and it saved us a lot of time processing payroll each week.

Avantages

I liked how easy it was to manage payroll. I also really appreciated all of the resources for HR handbooks, job descriptions, performance reviews, etc. Customer service was great, and really flexible with some of my out of the box requests. Having our employees clock in via our ipad app was handy. The mobile features were rough at first, but are coming around nicely.

Inconvénients

The templates for new contractors and new hires were rather lackluster. It was also a little clunky and almost overly simplistic to pay contractors. Tax prep wasn't the smoothest.

Réponse de TriNet Group

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Publié le 27/09/2021

Love Zenefits!

Avantages

It's easy to use and keeps us compliant. It has brought up things we didn't even know we needed and helped keep us compliant.

Inconvénients

Customer service can be hard to reach, but their help center is robust and they have training courses to help.

Katherine
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Publié le 02/01/2020

User Friendly Solution

I use Zenefits daily and really do enjoy it. There are a few bug fixes that need to happen, but overall I do really like the product.

Avantages

Super user friendly and you can easily find whatever you are looking for

Inconvénients

The app is very buggy with clock in/out feature

Pourquoi passer à TriNet Zenefits

Bamboo HR didn't have everything we were looking for

Réponse de TriNet Group

Thanks for provide feedback Katherine!

• Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 16/11/2020

Turn-key payroll and benefits solution for start-ups

Over, I would highly recommend Zenefits for companies that are looking for a simple way to manage their HR needs.

Avantages

Very simple and intuitive interface.
Makes managing HR, payroll, and benefits easy.

Inconvénients

Could have more seamless integration of 3rd party healthcare providers.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 25/11/2020

User friendly!!

Wonderful overall, would definitely recommend

Avantages

I love how incredibly user friendly zenefits is for the staff and management. The convenience of the app is a big bonus too.

Inconvénients

Wish there was more customization available

Otto
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 08/12/2020

21 days and counting for customer support RE: Tax issue

Avantages

The software is comprehensive and allows us to make one purchase for everything we need. The price is right and fair

Inconvénients

We had no cons until recently when we submitted a support request to the tax department. Some state taxes went unpaid by Zenefits Payroll. State governments give a very short period of time before they begin levying 10% + interest. (In our case we had 10 days to rectify the issue or send a response). So far we are 21 days into our support request and have not received any response other than the initial confirmation of receipt. We followed up 8 business days in, and were met with silence. This will likely be a the reason we change software in 2021.

Micah
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

Publié le 21/11/2020

Great all-in-one HR software

Avantages

Lots of tools in one software (payroll, PTO tracking, timeclock, integrations, hiring/firing, doc management, etc)
Easy to setup, easy to use
Integrates with our 401K, medical, etc

Support is a bit clunky
Can be a little slow

Pourquoi passer à TriNet Zenefits

Zenefits was the only software I could find that had all the features I mentioned above all in one package. pricing also reasonable.
Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 27/09/2021

We're new but we love it here

We love it. We're excited for the years to come.

Avantages

It's SO incredibly user friendly. We are taking our time to train staff who are not as computer savvy, but even with that, it's very straight forward.

Inconvénients

The integrations could include zoom. They use the software to communicate throughout the onboarding process so I assumed an integration existed but it doesn't. That's honestly about it.

Paycom

Pourquoi choisir TriNet Zenefits

QuickBooks Time only manages time. Zenefits manages so much more.

Logiciel antérieur

QuickBooks Time

Pourquoi passer à TriNet Zenefits

Zenefits hit all of our needs first. I honestly didn't even get a chance to review Paycom though.
Doug
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 17/10/2017

Awesome Software - Absolutely Awful Support

Gusto is by far the best payroll, and even if you go with Zenefits I suggest you use them for payroll. Do not let Zenefits convince you to switch over. Pretty much only their sales people are responsive/friendly and as soon as you pay, they disappear. If you are big enough to go with Workday, go with them (IIRC they require 12 employees). BambooHR has a decent option, but watch for the hidden fees. They're not really upfront on all the costs, and their stuff is complicated enough they require you to go through training to use it. I am REALLY hopeful that new management at Zenefits will finally clean things up, or Gusto will enter the full market of Zenefits and put them out of business. Gusto support is awesome, just don't leave Gusto in the middle of the year. They have a policy that you can't come back in the same year.

Avantages

For a small business there is not anyone cheaper than Zenefits and they have much greater integration and overall HR flow management than pretty much anyone I could find. When everything works, Zenefits is a beautiful thing.

Inconvénients

Zenefits support is absolutely horrible. If there was ANY competitor that was anywhere close to having what they have at anywhere near their cost, I would have left by now. Support makes me downright angry on a regular basis. They don't read your questions and try to answer a different question, they take two or more days to respond (and there is no phone support), they tell you they'll call you back and do not, they give you wrong information over and over again. Almost no one who works there has any clue what they are doing, and their software messes up sometimes. The combination of the two has been a nightmare. I am constantly wondering if I'm actually saving time by using them, or if all the time I save is eating up with my many hours of arguing with support.

saqlain
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 16/03/2023

"Zanefit: Personalized Wellness Coaching and Community for Improved Health and Wellbeing"

Zenefits is a wellness platform that offers personalized coaching, nutrition advice, fitness programs, and a community of like-minded individuals who are working towards improving their health. Users work with a coach to develop a customized plan that takes into account their specific needs and goals. They can also access a variety of resources, including meal plans, exercise programs, and educational content.

Avantages

One of the things that users have appreciated about Zenefit is the personalized approach to coaching. By working with a coach to develop a customized plan, users are able to receive guidance that is tailored to their specific needs and goals. This has helped many users see better results in their wellness journey.Another pro of Zenefit is the community aspect. Users have reported feeling supported and motivated by connecting with other like-minded individuals who are also working towards improved health and wellbeing. This sense of community can be especially beneficial for people who are starting out on their wellness journey and may feel overwhelmed or alone.Overall, Zenefit appears to offer a comprehensive and personalized approach to wellness coaching that can be effective for many individuals.

Inconvénients

One potential drawback is the cost. While personalized coaching and access to a community can be beneficial, these services can also come with a higher price tag. Some users have reported that the cost of using Zenefit can be prohibitive, especially for those on a tight budget.Another potential con is that some users may prefer a more independent approach to wellness. While the personalized coaching and community aspect of Zenefit can be helpful for many people, some users may prefer to develop their own fitness and nutrition plans, or may not want to share their journey with others.Finally, it's worth noting that results may vary. While many users have reported positive outcomes from using Zenefit, it's important to keep

Allen
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 25/10/2018

Zenefits payroll is very bulky. It is also limited and lacks functionality.

Zenefits is pretty low-tech masquerading as some high tech Payroll software. There's nothing that high tech about them and just about every person on the customer service side lacks basic knowledge of its functionality. It is a lot more confusing than Gusto and is nothing more than a series of modules built on Django, Javascript and jQuery with very basic databases that run on cron jobs.

I can live with the product that Zenefits has despite all of its shortcomings but the people behind it need much better training. Their fake enthusiasm coupled with little to no knowledge of the platform, hr, or payroll is a huge turn off.

Avantages

Time & Attendance: Users are able to seamlessly clock in and out from their phones once they get familiar with Zenefits.
PTO: PTO is simple and streamlined.

Inconvénients

Customer Service: The chat agents are a waste of time to talk to. The phone agents know very little but can at least put you on hold, ask their supervisor and learn as they go along.
Pay Runs are akward but here is the process:

1. You need to approve your employees timesheets.
2. Timesheets need to be pushed to payroll. This requires some time. Looks like its set up on a cron job so if you just missed it you need to wait a few minutes for it to get pushed.
3. From there you add the deductions and reimbursements. If you don't have the types set up, you'll need to step away and set them up. There's no memo you can input once you add a deduction. For example, if its an employee purchase it doesn't allow you to describe what was purchased.
4. You approve the pay run, push it through and wait for confirmation. Another cron job most likely.

PTO Policy is there but since its so easy to do, its subject to a lot of abuse.

You cannot reimburse an employee in net earnings. The functionality just isn't there.

You need to select whether employees clock in through an iPad or their phones. You can't mix and match.

The app for an administrator is absolutely useless. There's not much you can do as an admin from your phone.

Navigating is bulky. Instead of selecting your employee and seamlessly flowing through everything that relates to them, you need to first pick which module you want to use and toggle back and forth between modules.

Jai
  • Secteur d'activité : Supermarchés

Publié le 28/09/2021

Zenefits is the perfect platform to manage your payroll, benefits, 401k, and HR for small...

Avantages

Zenefits is the perfect platform for any small to medium size business. I am an entrepreneur and Zenefits has allowed me to manage payroll, benefits, 401k, and HR from one user friendly platform. Their customer service is amazing, and I love the peace of mind of having there HR experts in my corner for any employee related issues. I have now used them for about 7 years with three different companies and I don't plan on going anywhere. Did I mention they also make all your payroll taxes for you? Well, they do, and I love it :)

Inconvénients

I would love if Zenefits would not only take deductions but have a feature to stop the deduction once the entire amount is collected. Currently I have to turn off the deduction once is met.

Publié le 18/11/2020

Easy-to-use software takes the pain out of PeopleOps

I was thrilled to join a company that had already implemented Zenefits, because the product is dynamic and nimble, fitting our needs. We have been able to use many features, including benefits enrollment, payroll, reporting, integrations with our systems, onboarding, time and attendance and more. Whenever we've had a question we've been able to find the answer via the trainings provided, or by reaching out to the support team. We've also been impressed with features that Zenefits rolled out related to COVID 19 (like the PPP loan estimator, and Truework for health checks. It would be very painful to not have the tool - highly recommended for small and medium sized businesses.

Avantages

Zenefits is easy to implement and to use. Our team members rarely need any help with the product - it is clear what it can do and how it needs to get done. I appreciate that Zenefits allows us to integrate so many products in one spot (our ATS, learning management and performance management systems all have links back to Zenefits) and that it gets so much done for us. During COVID-19, we've onboarded 100 new employees in a virtual only setting, and much of the ease has been due to how much work Zenefits automates for us.

Inconvénients

Sometimes configuration of payroll or benefits can feel tricky - however, my experience with it has been better in Zenefits than other platforms.

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 01/02/2024

Horrifying experience

See above. Additionally, more than once, we had a Zenefits representative tell us that we never should have been signed up, because our organization was larger than their usual client (we had around 250 folks and apparently they were designed to work best with companies of 5-50 people).

Avantages

The only nice think I can think of is that Kayla (who was the only person who ever staffed their Customer Support - or maybe that was just the name everyone used because they were afraid to give their real names) was always kind.

Inconvénients

Too many to list, but let's try: super slow for both processing payroll and just retrieving / entering employee data; insane wait times for customer support (45 minutes was standard, but occasionally we would hold for 2-3 hours, and I wish I were exaggerating); glitchy systems that were as far from intuitive as possible; and for us, the final straw was the Friday that I received emails from our 250 employees who didn't get paid, because Zenefits had hired a new payroll processor on their end, and that person missed a step that triggered all the Direct Deposits, so I spent an entire day on the phone with various people trying to get it resolved.

Teresa
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

Publié le 14/12/2017

Zenefits has been great for our company!

Avantages

Zenefits has been a great way for a small business, like us, to ease into technology. It has really great and helpful tools, the cost is far less than alternative options, and their customer support is usually excellent. It has helped cut down benefits paperwork tremendously, kept us ACA compliant, streamlined our hiring process, and we were able to customize other areas (such as documents) to help us track policies & trainings. We're still finding ways to be able to customize it to work for our company. So with all of the options we use and new ways we are able to customize it, the cost continues to go down once it's all factored into the equation.

Inconvénients

Zenefits is a fast moving company, so sometimes changes come fast and furious. They usually are good changes, so that helps ease the burden. However, sometimes it can feel like I just learned how to use something and then it changes. But I guess that's also just the new normal. Other than lots of changes, I really don't have a lot of cons. When I come across issues, I contact a customer service rep and things are usually taken care of. I'm sure there are little things I would tweak here and there, but nothing significant that would make me not recommend using this product.

Lauren
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 25/03/2020

Easy to use HR Platform

Overall, I've enjoyed using Zenefits as both an employee and a manager. I enjoy the easy access to documents, overall design, and helpful Support team.

Avantages

I've used Zenefits for almost 4 years now, and I've always enjoyed its ease of use and UI, compared with other HR portals I've used in the past (like ADP). As an employee, it's always easy for me to request time off, view other employees in the organization, view/manage benefits, file HSA claims, and more. When I started my job, I remember how easy the onboarding process was with digital signatures on documents and other important forms. I'm now a manager and enjoy the interface for each of my direct reports. As a visual person, I also enjoy the simple design and color scheme. Reaching out to the Support team is also easy - via email and requesting a call. Support agents have been helpful and friendly.

Inconvénients

It's a bit vague about who I should contact with issues regarding my account, in the Help portal. I never know if I should I contact my HR Manager or Zenefits support directly? For example, my Zenefits HSA no longer works. I can't find info the Knowledge Base on how to get a replacement card. This will lead me to submit a support ticket, but I wish I could find the answer easier in the app. I also think an account walk-through would be nice for new users.

Réponse de TriNet Group

Lauren, we appreciate your feedback and your business!

Répondu le 26/03/2020
Kristen
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 14/12/2016

Good for small new business with no HR; less flexible with larger businesses

My company, about ~75 large, enrolled with Zenefits in early 2015. We already had our own payroll, onboarding, and benefits brokers in place; some (onboarding and most benefits) we transitioned to Zenefits. To date, we have been somewhat happy with the system, though it is not as seamless or as flexible as might be liked, especially as a company retrofits their offerings to the Zenefits system (eg, rollover of brokers and benefits plans was quite poorly handled by account managers and 'experts'). We have also had ~8 account managers over less than 2 years, which is frustrating to us as well as indicative of a company in some turmoil; neither they nor Support have necessarily been particularly knowledgeable about some standard HR policy, as well as their internal functioning. That said, for an inexpensive product it does perform much of the HR paperwork, admin, and processing; it also provides helpful reminders and processing regarding ACA regulations, EEOC reports, etc.

Avantages

Fairly comprehensive in what it offers, and is increasingly customizable in its various offerings. Support is kind and prompt, though not always the most immediately knowledgeable. Reports for business are easy to pull and very useful. Very clear, straightforward, and user-friendly interface, for both employees and admins.

Inconvénients

Rollover of plans and brokers can be a real hassle, and the Zenefits account managers aren't always the most knowledgeable or the most immediate links to benefits vendors. The software on the back-end is still buggy and may hit tech snags. Employee interactions are for the most part positive, but there was a COBRA issue that went on for months. Similarly, when requesting a training on 'what health insurance is, and what my options are' the manager mostly took us through 'how to upload your profile pic' (granted, this was early 2015, I think those offerings have either been improved or abolished).

Publié le 06/12/2023

TriNet Zenefits

wonderful, easy to use, transparent, accurate

Avantages

easy to use, I was a former employee of trinet as well and sold this solution. It's a great platform

Inconvénients

no real cons in my opinion, easy to use and transparent, real time info

Betsy

Publié le 10/04/2018

Zenefits is a great piece of software making tremendous improvements all the time.

Avantages

The ease of use for both employee and administrator is fantastic. New hires report an extremely pleasant onboarding experience through the platform.

The automation is great and most things work extremely well. When they don't, my account manager is incredibly responsive and helpful.

I absolutely love that the product team has taken several of my suggestions for improved functionality and implemented them.

Inconvénients

Document storage doesn't work well for our use case. As a law firm, we have significant needs in this area and the current system is inadequate and cumbersome. Our need is greater than the typical use case.

I preferred being able to call customer support when I had issues (outside of what my account manager handles). Submitting an issue through the portal and awaiting an email reply or call back (depending on which option is selected) is not ideal. Highly recommend a return to the prior method because it felt more available and 'real time'.

Publié le 12/04/2018

Zenefits is my go-to for all things related to HR. User friendly for both adm and end-user.

As mentioned in the review...

Avantages

Zenefits was a lifesaver for our growing firm. Our firm was initially looking for a way to better manager PTO requests, but as we learned more about the product offerings, we took full advantage of making Zenefits the cornerstone of our HR infrastructure. Besides PTO tracking, the most useful/time saving features are onboarding new employees and open enrollment. With the functionality Zenefits provides, these previously time consuming and scattered tasks have become easy, accurate, and seamless. Having Zenefits available as a tool has enabled our Firm to offer employees a fully transparent HR tool that can assist them in managing their HR needs.

Inconvénients

The inability to integrate information with our payroll provider - ADP Run. When Zenefits was launched at our firm, the integration was available and very useful. While not a deal-breaker, not having that integration is a bit of a pain.

821 avis