Avis clients sur Virtuagym

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Virtuagym

Virtuagym est un logiciel tout-en-un conçu pour les studios de yoga. Notre solution offre de nombreuses fonctionnalités comme le suivi nutritionnel, la planification des séances, la facturation automatique, la gestion des...

En savoir plus

Publié le 28/07/2022

The Hangar

Positive

Avantages

Facilité pour la prise des rendez-vous pour nos membres. Gain de temps et gestion de mon business facilitée (facturation et domiciliation).

Inconvénients

Rien à signaler en particulier si ce n'est la gestion des factures que je ne maitrisais pas immédiatement.

Estelle
Estelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 05/11/2023

Bon pour la planification des activités

Avantages

C’est une plateforme don l’engagement du client est très simple. L’interface est intuitive et permet la gestion des réservations. Son usage aussi est très simple.

Inconvénients

J’apprécie bien ce logiciel mais, certaines fonctionnalités sont à revoir pour son efficacité.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 11/03/2021

Customer and End User benefits

Avantages

Better than every other system we have used when asking inexperienced or junior staff to pick it up and go with it. The user interface for customers is also much easier and better than others, we have had very positive feedback from our gym members. A good range of tools and options that can be set up and customised without having to dedicate additional resource to operate it. The community noticeboard feature has been vital to our customer-centric approach.

Inconvénients

limited connectivity to big brand wearable tech.
We were also unable to use it to manage our online sports hall bookings.

Hello Jack,

It is highly pleasant for us to know that our software is helping you to run your business in such a good way!

We are continuously working on improving our product, and offering more integrations is already on our roadmap.

As for online bookings, we can of course help you in setting this up through Virtuagym, so please feel welcome to reach out to us at [email protected] to better assist you with this!

Répondu le 26/03/2021

Les meilleures alternatives à Virtuagym

Steven

Publié le 26/04/2023

Consumer Feedback

Overall, I am happy with the functions of the product. The team has shown a tremendous desire to meet any of my goals and needs and works in collaboration with their clients. They have helped me set the system up after transferring from a competitor, the client experience is outstanding, the tools available are great for gym specific needs. I am completely satisfied with the product and only wish to see some advancements in payroll processing to reduce management time.

Avantages

I enjoy the ease of communication between club goals and client goals. The use of the message boards, program design tools, app sign in functions, and scheduling have helped make this product a great success for our team and for communicating with our members

Inconvénients

I dislike the inability to track payroll. Payroll has become a manual process where each day needs to be logged and accounted for rather than automated through services rendered. Further, the inability to adjust previously logged sessions: i.e. book a client, client cannot show up, scheduled time of appointment has passed, and we cannot undue the session. Makes it difficult to track sessions completed and payroll.

Pourquoi choisir Virtuagym

Looking for a change and a more fitness specific app and operation.

Logiciel antérieur

Pourquoi passer à Virtuagym

Progressive change in client experience and club functionalities

Hi there,

Thank you so much for this great review. We appreciate your feedback and will discuss this with our team.

If you would like to elaborate further on your feedback I want to invite you to send an email to [email protected].

We are always happy to help and are ready for your questions.

With kinds regards,

Répondu le 17/08/2023
Joost
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 16/06/2016

VG can be big

I like VG because it offers it all. In the beginning the development went very fast, but lately I didn't see a lot of improvements. The small details make VG hard to work with. And also for training, I don't like it. It's to complex The supportservice is great and doing the best they can.
I hope the development will show some results in the next year.

Avantages

Virtuagym tries to be a total sollution, and will be that. But for no it's "in progress".

Has a lot to offer.
The foodapp is great
Customer administrations is good, but need a lot of solvings
Roster app is great. Easy overview of groupsessons and PT.
Extra pay options are good.

Inconvénients

Trainingsapp is to difficult to use. Takes to much time to search for excersises.
App is not ready for Ipad.
Customer administrations is not perfect, but for that goal it has to be perfect. It's so unhandy that you cannot undo your actions.
Coachingapp is not usable to coach. I want to get a sigh when it's my cliënts birthday, when they want or need contact with an instructor.
Taskapp is not easy to use.

Réponse de Virtuagym

Hi Joost, thank you for your honest and elaborate feedback! We are very sorry to hear that you feel Virtuagym is not offering the things you need as a total package at this point. Lately we have focused a lot of attention on creating new option in our Financial part. For example, we now offer recurring online payments for the whole world! Next to that, we've had updates like iCal/Google Calendar connection with the scheduling app, scanning your POS items with a barcode scanner, more check-in options and in the next update you'll see we've been working hard on a Walkthrough system for new (and existing) customers! In the upcoming months, we expect to release more features regarding invoices, but also a new Schedule and of course the long awaited Workout Editor. We are still working on that, it's just a huge project! We'd love to have a call to talk about important things you feel are missing and how we could improve your experience. I will contact you later this week! Regards, Floor

Répondu le 06/07/2016
Susan

Publié le 29/07/2020

Slow Start

Client engagement is active with use of the platform.

Avantages

Our studio loves the Community feature of this product to share information, updates, and ease of engagement with clients. Ease of scheduling classes and other functions increases the more you use the platform. The use of groups for specific modalities and increased engagement with instructors is another plus. The mobile app and additional Nutrition App through the PRO feature is also a great feature to pair fitness and nutrition.

Inconvénients

The financial set-up was a nightmare at the start as we were not able to use US payment systems. The turn around time from PaySafe was not at all conducive to good business practices. This seems to have been recently rectified with the addition of other payment options.

Dear Susan,

Thank you very much for your review!

It is quite exciting to hear that our services have become an ally when it comes to helping your business not only meeting but also exceeding expectations in regards to client engagement.

We value your comments about the areas of opportunity you've shared as these allow us to better assess our priorities and improve while continuously building a completely functional solution for every single one of our clients!

Feel free to contact us at any time by emailing our support team at [email protected] we'll be there to effectively answer all questions and address any requests you may have.

All the best,

Your Virtuagym family!

Répondu le 31/07/2020
Nancy

Publié le 08/08/2020

Virtuagym for the solo business owner

They have been really receptive. When their rates did go up - I thought here we go again - and I would be switching software but we found a solution.

Avantages

I run boutique private training studio, as well run group classes at another facility. Because I am a sole operator, in my research many of these services can be too expensive as they are geared for gyms and bigger studios. Virtuagym worked with me to design a package that met my needs and I really appreciate that.

Inconvénients

The report system is geared towards gyms and recruiting new members. I have had the same members for years so would love to see reports broken down by product sold each month vs new members.

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our services!

We're thrilled to hear that you found an all in one solution for your business to drive results and success while keeping it affordable.

Your comments are very valuable to us, which is why we'd like to encourage you to continue providing us with feedback and ideas for us to improve the system every time we can!

You can email us at [email protected] with suggestions such as the one you mentioned about reports and we'll be glad to embrace your petitions.

With warm regards,

Your Virtuagym Family!

Répondu le 13/08/2020
Jessica

Publié le 07/12/2021

I love this product for my fitness studio!

I really appreciated the thorough training across multiple weeks on setting up the software to align with my brand & how to use it the way that best fits my needs as a small town fitness studio. The customer has been fabulous if I ever need to reach out, and my customers seem to enjoy the app experience. It’s great to have a community area that’s away from social media for them, plus they can track their progress & receive extra coaching from me there. It’s been a crucial part of my operation of a small, class-based boutique fitness studio over the last year!

Avantages

I like that I have a custom app for my members to book the classes we schedule, and that it handles all of the transactions for memberships, goods, & services digitally. I don’t have a cash register in my fitness studio, and everyone can use this app.

Inconvénients

My biggest struggles with the software are mainly due to tech issues to fully utilize the software AND represent all that I want to in the app, which are probably more due to user error.

Pourquoi passer à Virtuagym

The quick & helpful response to trying out the software + the customization options won me over.

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a valuable review.

We work very hard to ensure we provide our customers with a high-notch product, so we are very appreciative to know that our efforts have been paying off.

As for the difficulties you have had, you can always reach out to us at [email protected] for assistance and we will be glad to help!

Répondu le 16/12/2021
Dan
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 17/12/2021

Happy with our service

It has been very beneficial to every day use. From setting up new membership to taking payments

Avantages

Was easy to set up with the one on one help going over all features and way to use them. It make our book keeping easy and membership and payment management is awesome.

Inconvénients

Tech support not available 24/7 if there is a problem can take days to fix. One of the features my members like most was when they scanned in at gym door it greeted them by name and told them how many credits they had left. One day it just stopped showing and after many phone calls still not back up.

Dear Dan,

Thank you for providing us with your valuable insight.

We are glad to hear about your positive experience with Virtuagym, and your feedback will be, of course, taken into consideration.

As for the issue you mentioned you have been experiencing with the check-in system, please feel welcome to email us at [email protected] so we can look further into this and help you find a resolution!

Répondu le 22/12/2021
Jodie

Publié le 04/03/2020

Great Options and Features

Avantages

We wanted to set ourselves apart from all other Fitness Facilities in the area. Virtuagym gave us that ability. We were able to create and customize an App specific to our needs and have the ability to make changes as needed as we grow. I love that everything is in one place and we easily view sales and memberships.

Inconvénients

Some of the functions are not as user friendly as others. There seems to be added steps that could be better set up especially in Point of Sale.
It was a learning curve to switch to a new system for us, but it seems to be working smoothly now.

"Dear, Jodie

We are glad to hear that Virtuagym has become such a great asset to your business. We love the fact that you find our custom app a useful tool for your needs!

Your feedback is very valuable and we would like to hear more about those steps you consider unnecessary. Please email us at [email protected] using the code JA31136 in the subject line so we can set up a time to chat about your ideas and feedback. (remember, they are doing us a favor by spending their time on us to give us feedback, make it sound valuable to us as well)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

With warmest regards,

Your Virtuagym Family"

Répondu le 28/04/2020
Senne
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Publié le 28/07/2022

Review Virtuagym

Good

Avantages

Moving exercises, clear for the clients when they repeat a workout

Inconvénients

The way the workouts do not always appear in the clients 'beweegkalender'

Robert
Robert

Publié le 25/04/2017

Terrible Terrible Terrible, stay away!

If they provided a good service that people wanted to continue to use, they would not need a 12-month contract. They have great, slick, fast talking, smooth sales people, and the website is great and it all sounds so good. They do not offer a free trial and the only way was to sign up. They had me convinced, and they said that all that I wanted they would deliver. Well, once I signed the contract that all changed. With a hefty set up fee, which included them loading the excel list of my client info into Virtuagym, they didn't do anything else, so that is a huge rip off. Then the story continued to fall apart even more. They claimed to have this amazing app for workouts which turned out to be incomplete, and not able to adjust a parameter in it like they promised it did. The sales tax is included in the pricing, so for US market this is an issue, and they had no good solutions. During the sales process they said they have tagging feature which for my business is key, and when I got to use the program the tagging feature was up, but you could only add tags, the delete button they told me has not been built yet and there was no reporting I could pull from the tags, essentially it was useless. They said well in few months we will have. I asked what is few months, they had no answers. Then they gave me a huge runaround about canceling and this being a breach of contract. Oh they also had they numbers wrong and they 2.5x charged my monthly fee, and demanded a fee to get out of contract, while acting like they were doing me a huge favor, after I with my staff put in over 20 hours of work to enter information, and research and work through all the problems we came across. Totally dishonest, totally wrong on so many levels.

Avantages

Great sales people that can sell ice to eskimos. The ideas sounds great, and I was super excited to start to use the product.

Inconvénients

The features they promised were either not developed yet, others were not fully functional, and those were the key features they told me about that got me to buy into their product. They took money upfont and wouldn't refund me even though what they promised they couldn't deliver. In over 10 years of being in business this is one of the worst companies I dealt with. End of they day, reputable and confident companies will provide a free trial and no contract. I highly advise to skip this company and look at others that offer a free trial and there are many companies that are month to month because their clients are happy and want to stay with them.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your feedback. It's been a while, but we are happy that we have established a good relationship and solved your issues. Continue giving feedback so we can further develop our software.

Janine

Publié le 25/01/2020

DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE

Dealing with virtuagym has been an absolute nightmare. If I could give it less than zero stars, I would.

Avantages

The only positive thing about virtuagym is being able to put our company's circuits in the app for clients to use during open session. However, we were told that we'd be able to film and upload our own exercises and that has only worked once. I've spent HOURS editing and uploading videos only to have them not work. It's beyond frustrating. It took 3 weeks to hear back about this issue and all I received was "Currently, there is a bug that is affecting a few portals the same way and it is almost ready for deployment by our software developers." 6 weeks later and the videos still don't work.

Inconvénients

Everything about this software is a joke. We've had countless issues dealing with them and little resolve. The biggest issue we've had is the "system" copying contracts and adding unpaid credits to client’s profiles. We've had over 130 credits applied which is over $10,000 worth of sessions. I work for a small business and if we hadn't noticed this, we would be out of business. We’ve had contracts ended and added by the “system” as well discounts being added or not removed. It takes days, sometimes weeks to hear back from anyone about anything. When they email asking if the “ticket” has been resolved and I say no, they close the ticket out and we never hear back from them regarding the issue. I’ve been asking for weeks to get a call with upper management for my boss to speak with someone and we finally got something worked out and the call was canceled and hour before it was supposed to happen. I would use extreme caution doing business with them. I was not a part of the company when we brought VirtuaGym on, but they must have a good sales team. However, that’s where it ends.

Hello Janine,

We are of course very sorry to hear that you have had such an unfortunate experience. When dealing with software technology it is impossible to avoid bugs, issues, and glitches even for large companies like Google, Apple, Netflix, and Facebook. That, of course, does not make it any better for you as a business and can take away precious time and occasionally money.
Unfortunately some fixes take time, more time than desirable and the support team do their best to answer client queries in response to the problems.

It seems that in your case, the situation was not handled to your satisfaction and we would be happy to discuss it with you in further detail. Please email us at [email protected] and put reference code AH34431 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!

Répondu le 26/02/2020
Lina

Publié le 05/12/2019

What a nightmare

It’s been nothing but a headache and super frustrating.

Avantages

Sounds cool with so many features, customer support is nice and helpful.

Inconvénients

First of all t’s a pain to learn, it has all these features that instead of doing something right, they are all useless. Then since day one we had problems with it, creating embarrassing problems to our new members.
From it not allowing members to signed up online, to charging their cards and not showing in our system, to having to get a different P.O.S system when at purchasing the system I was told it was going to work just fine but it was again useless.
There are always issues I have to keep emailing support almost every week.
Not sure how long they have been around but it seems like they are always fixing issues and have many features in Beta that might or might not work.
On top you have to sign a 12 month agreement so you are pretty much stuck with them.

Pourquoi passer à Virtuagym

It sounded like it had everything in one system.

Dear Lina,

We are glad that you had found our customer service to be of comfort while experiencing some issues with the system.

While Virtuagym has been around for 12 years, just as any daring and growing technology we do experience growing pains from time to time. But we never wish for it to impact our clients negatively.

We had taken your feedback seriously and will work on improving our customer experience to the highest level.

Thank You!

Gregg

Publié le 08/08/2020

COULD BE AWESOME BUT IT NOT

Lack honesty and integrity: they have been dishonest on a number of occassions adn never admit that they are lying to you. They promised us a payment provider other than PayPal in 2016, and we are still waiting. They dont seem to care that much for clients outside of The Netherlands.
Very poor support: take too long to return communications, many customers IOS APP's have not been updated since 2018 when they claimed to have notified us all about a change in Apple App store policy and even after two years of apps not being updated they belived it was not their responsibility to assist their customers.
During COVID closure they continued to charge full price and even took extra payments out of our account while we were closed and had no income.

WORKOUT BUILDER
Extensive exericse library and custom exercises (including videos) are easy to add.
MOBILE APPS
There are Andriod and IOS App for customers and a Coaching App for coaches to use. They are good when they work.
MANY FEATURES
They provide features for Club management, and for coaches and customers. Have not found another software company that address all three well.

Inconvénients

EXTREMELY OVERPRICED. Im a small owner operator and they charge me $300AUD a month.
BUGS GALORE .It often has bugs and therefore doesnt work efficiently.
IOS MOBILE APP - Has not been updated since 2018 and it has taken me over 2 months to get them to do it.

Hello Gregg,

Thank you for your review.

We're glad to hear that you find our workouts and coaching module easy to use along with the features we provide for club management.

Your feedback is deeply appreciated, although we work very hard day by day trying to provide our clients with the top-notch service they deserve, there will be times in which technology will have us facing certain obstacles.

The areas of opportunity you've mentioned will allow us to continue assessing our priorities with a better focus as we move along into a path of success.

Let us remind you to reach out whenever you feel like it by emailing us at [email protected] we'll be ready to help!

All the best.

Virtuagym,

Répondu le 13/08/2020
Josko
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 27/02/2020

Worst customer service ever, they don't care about you.

Terrible.

Avantages

There were absolutely no pros using this product. Every other system I used was better 10 fold. I have used Mindbody, Acuity, Appointly, and other similar fitness apps.

Inconvénients

1) They lied in their sales call. When I asked about payroll they navigated around the question and didn't answer it directly (they don't offer pay roll). They told me that it was a mindbody substitute and while it looked great, their appointment booking was in BETA with many of the features missing. When I told them that I was dissapointed that they lied about the software they denied everything. When I asked for the sales call, they told me that they would give it to me as soon as possible that was 2 months ago... When I call, their managers are always on "lunch" or "in a call"

2) Extremely poor customer service. Constantly ignoring me. Taking days or weeks to respond. Blaming me for issues. Extreme lack of communication with other team members. They have been "attempting to speak to their manager about my case" for the last 30+ days. Good luck getting anything from these thieves.

3) They almost tried telling me that i'm tied into a year long contract. And finally they cancelled it. AFTER taking one more payment from me just a couple days before HAHA. And now that I'm asking for a refund are constantly ignoring me, saying that they'll get it to my asap, but nope. They just want to continue lying about everything thinking that i'll go away.

4) They told me that my implimentation of the software would start on December 9th and they began charging me then. but they didn't start until January.

"Dear, Josko

We are very sorry to hear that your Virtuagym experience was not as you expected from the sales standpoint.

During the sales process, your needs are analyzed and our sales team will adapt our different modules accordingly. Nevertheless, I understand that the lack of clear communication must be very frustrating for you. We will definitely look into the details of the communication that took place between our you and our team and address any possible areas of opportunity we may find on our way.

Once again thank you for taking the time and sharing your opinion.

With Warmest Regards,

Virtuagym, "

Répondu le 28/04/2020
Sean

Publié le 25/01/2018

Not what i was told

Nothing

Avantages

The functionality of the coaching app, is nice - That's it.

Inconvénients

I explicitly asked that when i purchased virtuagym, would it be possible for my clients to have a limited number of PT sessions on a weekly basis, starting on sunday and renewing on the following sunday....however i wanted them to be able to book at least 30-60 days in advance as my clients like to plan.

I was told that this was possible and i would have help setting it up, this has not happened.

I have had virtuagym since December and was looking to implement it into my gym facility by mid january, however due to the lack of help from support, i am no closer to getting what i need from the software.

I even offered to pay virtuagym to set it up for me as i thought it may be me that was doing something wrong, they declined and their rep. stopped conversing over the support line.

All i wanted was for my clients to book 1,2,3 or 4 Personal Training sessions per week, at least 30 days in advance - How can this be so hard..!!??

At the moment the system allows me to book 10 sessions in 10 days and i was told "That's ok, the client will be notified if they don´t have enough credits to attend the class"

All i want is that the client can't book the class, i dont want them to book to be told nearer the time "sorry you don't have enough credits" they will turn up and say "but i booked and the system let me?"

Very frustrating for a business owner and terrible customer service

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the time you spent to review our product.

We're sincerely sorry if you are experiencing an unpleasant situation with the product and with our CS Team.

We took a look at the conversations you had with our consultants over the last days, and we noticed that there was rather some confusion between the many questions asked and the many solutions provided, which inevitably leads to confusion and frustration.

Our advise is to send one, fully detailed email to [email protected], explaining exactly the challenges you are now experiencing, the way you would like to work with the system and - if you like - any improvement that you would like to see (maybe there are some features you aren't aware of yet!). Plus, with our live chat service, we can help you further with your real time queries.

We believe that - this way - we can achieve a way more constructive communication, helping your business to take off with us!

We stay at disposal.

Your,
CS Team

Répondu le 02/02/2018
Jocelyn
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 04/09/2019

Worst company I have ever dealt with!

Terrible, terrible terrible.

Avantages

In the beginning, when I was signing up, they called a few times a week to check in on me. They were happy to hear my suggestions on things that I needed.....however...

Inconvénients

My suggestions were not implemented. After my 1 yr contract was close to being done, I realized, this is not the software for my business anymore. When I used the contact form BEFORE my 1 yr mark, to ask how I go about cancelling my subscription (since there is NO easy way to do this and no information can be found about it). I received no contact back. I later then tried calling, leaving a voicemail. I then received an email TWO months after my initial contact for request on how to cancel! (and a long thread of back and forth) where the support staff has stated my term has automatically renewed and there is 'conveniently' no trace or evidence that I left a msg or used their contact form to request to cancel and I now owe another yr of subscription. I did NOT give consent to this, in fact the contrary. They have been completely disregarding that I even tried to contact them and just so happened to not contact me at all In the 2 months leading up to it. There is no where where I have consented to them renewing my contract at all. This is a complete scam and DO NOT use this this service at all!!

Dear Jocelyn,

We apologise for the misunderstanding but from what we can see, you had submitted your cancellation request through the end-user form. Our app is available for free to our end users and therefore if they wish to close their account, it is a simple form and it seems that it's exactly where you ended up.

For our customers, when they accept the 12 months agreement, one of the things they have to agree to before the payment can be processed, is that the contract auto-renews after 12 months unless a cancelltion is submitted at least a month prior.

It is, of course, unfortunate that such misunderstanding delayed our contact with you and we greatly appreciate your feedback on our process

• Secteur d'activité : Sports

Publié le 19/04/2022

Was a paying customer for 4 years and paid a premium price for their services.

Was a paying customer for 4 years and paid a premium price for their services.

I ran into several problems throughout the whole experience, was constantly promised uodates to make it even better... Nothing every changed.

They made no attempt to support small business throughtout the pandemic they just told you pay what you owe, regardless of the fact your business was completely closed.

Then when i choose to leave they make you put it in writing 3 times that you are cancelling then continue to take money from your account!

They are a disgusting company that can't even pick up the phone and i will never return to using their software again.

Avoid and go with another company there is plenty of them!

Avantages

The colour scheme, the salesman was very good at talkinh up a bad product.

Inconvénients

App, Software layout, lack of commmunication, no working phone lines ever.

Dear Jack,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are genuinely sorry to hear that our software did not meet your expectations. We work very hard to ensure we provide a high-notch service, so it is indeed very sad to hear that your experience with us was not up to par.

Unfortunately, we are not able to tell much about your case as your business information was not given in the review details, however, we would like to address this in the best possible way, so If you are open to discussing your experience further, please feel welcome to email us at [email protected].

Répondu le 05/05/2022
Gary

Publié le 21/01/2022

Be very careful of the sales team.

Very poor if I’m honest, apart from the onboarding team who were fantastic, wouldn’t recommend due to how dishonest the sales team are and how poor the system is to actually coach, regretting moving away from TrueCoach. Might not have been the most glamorous software but they nailed the basics something virtuagym should take note of

Avantages

From a users perspective it’s good, has pretty much everything you want.

Inconvénients

The sales team will mislead you and try yo get the sale over the line, I was told the app could do things that it couldn’t (even have the recording) and the sales team didn’t even hold their hand up and apologise, they just tried to shift the blame onto me and say I made assumptions, which was clearly wasn’t the case, as the recordings Cleary show.

The app is missing the most basic features, no activity feed so you can easily keep track of what your clients have done, no notifications when a client completes a workout, no ability to comment on a clients work out or even the ability to reply to notes that they left, no notification when a client updates their metrics. Can’t message using the app. Software has easily added 3 hrs onto my day due to repetitive task's and now I have to do my coaching outside of the app in what’s app because of how bad it is.

Dear Gary,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are very sorry to hear that our product has not yet fulfilled your needs as presented during the sales process.

We work very hard to ensure we provide high-notch software and high-quality customer service so it is indeed very sad to hear that your experience with us was not up to par.

If you are open to discuss your experience further, please feel welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to work with you to find a resolution.

Répondu le 04/02/2022
Allen

Publié le 08/06/2018

Customer retention and ease of communication was our primary goal this software smashed those...

Avantages

The fact that I can communicate with all my members in one place, schedule, take payments and have the full functionality of the finance section, but also add in as many staff members as needed specifically to their individual departments just Love this option. Great to track memberships and attendance as well as online option to our business.
The support by far is AWESOME the team that looks after the UK clients are simply incredible and they go over and above to help and have worked late working on our system and to know that you have a full office pulling out all the stops to make things awesome for your business is such a relief. Telephone, email and chat feature are the support methods and when that office is shut other offices worldwide pick up the issue and assist so the support package is by far the best I've come across and without them I would have not stayed with the software. But they have gone above and beyond to help us get it right and that I value a lot, team is fantastic real-life hero's

Inconvénients

The notifications are not very quick, and the apps are individual as opposed to being just one for portal, food and coaching. Lot to get head around at first but support is incredible

Hi Allen,

Thank you so much for your kind review!

We are so happy to hear you're happy with our product and services. As a company, we try to improve and learn every single day and that is why your feedback is so incredibly important to us!

We know what a daunting and difficult process it is to adapt and learn a new system. There is usually a lot to learn and not much time to do so - However, that is why we are here to help, assist, consult and guide you.

Please do know that if you have any feedback or require any assistance from us we're happy to help! :) - Anna, Virtuagym Client Success Department

Répondu le 22/08/2018
Narayan
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 18/07/2016

Don't pay and demand a trail before hand

So at the beginning I ask repeatedly if I could trail the app before signing up for 12 months.
They never let me.
They did do an online presentation with me and I was very impressed with all the features that were shown it had everything I needed so I payed it lump at the start a few hundred pounds and started to use the software.
Straight away I realised it was such a bad mistake.
It's not at all finished there's so many problems with it, after a week I found a client feedback page and realised I wasn't the only one finding it a nightmare to use...
It's such a shame as they have thought of everything but it's not no where near ready yet and if you get your clients onto the software and the app your going to make yourself look incompetent.
I tried to get into but no joy I've just given up, can't waist anymore time with it.
The hardware is even worse the scales and the writs band "fitness tracker" beyond awful.

Beware of any software that doesn't let you test it before hand.
Maybe in a year or two this app will be worth paying for but I wouldn't even use it for free as it is, your just going to come across as unprofessional to your clients.

Avantages

Customer service is fantastic to be fair.

Everything else unfortunately.

Réponse de Virtuagym

Hi Narayan, thank you for your honest feedback! I'm very sorry to hear that our system is not what you wished for. We don't offer trials right now, because we have a fully onboarding process which has been very successful for our existing clients. We aim to be a complete all-in-one solution for fitness professionals, and as such are eager to hear clients' feedback so that we can make changes. Regarding the Feedback Group, please take into account that we have 3000 clients and those who are happily working with the system, do not post in those groups. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with our customer support, but it's a shame to hear we couldn't wow you with our product. I see that you appreciate that we offer different features but since they seem to be not "complete" enough I would love to hear some more specific thoughts and suggestions you have for us. Being someone who has worked with the system, your insight would be the most valuable!Take care, Tasneem

Répondu le 21/07/2016
Ty
Ty
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 01/10/2021

Need Help? Good Luck

Customer Service People are very nice and try to help as best as they can...but you can never get a quick answer. They don't want you to call so you have to email and it takes alot of time to get a response. And God forbid if you have to ask another question based on their response. Then you have to wait another day or 2 to get an answer. I'm sure its that they are super busy and trying their best, but I used this company once before and thought I'd try it again and seems like more for the same...

App with Exercise Library I thought would be a great thing for our business

Inconvénients

Software is very annoying to figure out. I'm very good with this stuff and having several issues figuring out what does what. Alot of simple features, they just do not have the capability of doing for some reason..

Dear Ty,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are very sorry our software did not meet your expectations. We work very hard to ensure we provide a high-notch service, so it is indeed very sad to hear that your experience with us was not up to par.

Unfortunately, we are not able to tell much about your case as your business information was not given in the review details, however, we would like to address this in the best possible way, so If you are open to discuss your experience further, please feel welcome to email us at [email protected].

Répondu le 21/10/2021
Pamela

Publié le 27/10/2020

Perfect for a boutique fitness center

The setup and support have been amazing. It was so easy to set up personal training packages and sign up new members.

Avantages

Keeping track of invoices and member sessions is a breeze. I love having a branded app to share homework with members and the ability to use it to help create community.

Inconvénients

The integration of zoom for online training is not automatic. You still have to send them the link. Two different schedules is kind of confusing as well. Workout handouts aren't easy to read for members and there is no way for me as a coach to create a favorites list of exercises.

Pourquoi passer à Virtuagym

Cost and exercise programming integration.

Dear Pamela,

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review.

It's incredibly helpful to know that you like the billing and the membership modules and that you have found the Custom Mobile App that useful.

Our team is continuously working on improving our product, and including the link to an online event after a booking is already on our roadmap.

Please feel welcome to browse our knowledge base and our YouTube channel for walkthroughs of all of our features and answers to frequently asked questions or email us at [email protected] if you need assistance on the above-mentioned topics.

Again, we thank you for taking the time to rate us, we're very appreciative of your kind words.

The Virtuagym team.

Répondu le 29/10/2020
Jackie

Publié le 17/08/2021

VirtuaGym is an EXCELLENT app, for remote training options!

I must say, having [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as our initial rep, then being transferred to [SENSITIVE CONTENT],as our on-board consultant, was instrumental in giving VirtuaGym a FIVE star rating!

All staff members were very kind, patient, and knowledgeable.

Special recognition to Jalyzsa for going above, and beyond. She KNOWS her material, hands down. No way could’ve Apex Training BBC would have such a beautifully designed app, along with being proficiency taught how to work through the multiple elements of the app. She’s an exceptional asset to VirtuaGym, and hope the company recognizes this.

Avantages

Very user friendly! Nice layout, and organization of tabs, and detailed explanation how to navigate through the program. Chat box, and he ring e-mail support is a huge plus.

Inconvénients

There really wasn’t anything that I didn’t like about the software, except would like some exercises with more foam rolling animation for spinal mobilization, and some power bag movements relating closer to Olympic weightlifting.

That’s would I’d like to see, such as power cleans, RDLs, and push presses performed with a barbell. I’m a weightlifting coach. Not seeing the Oly lifts in the program was my only disappointment.

Dear Jackie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review!

It is incredibly helpful to know that you like our system and that you consider it an excellent option for remote training!

We are also glad to know how much you enjoyed your onboarding with Jalyzsa! We will, of course, make sure to share your thoughts with her!

As for the features you'd like us to include in some exercises, we will definitely take your feedback into consideration in future planning, but realistically this is not something on the short/mid-term roadmap.

Let us remind you to email any further suggestions and ideas you may have at [email protected]

Répondu le 13/09/2021