Avis clients sur TimeCamp

4,7
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur TimeCamp

TimeCamp est une solution cloud de gestion du temps qui permet aux responsables de projet de collaborer, de suivre les heures facturables et de surveiller les statuts des projets. Cette solution aide les entreprises à calculer...

En savoir plus

Ando
  • Secteur d'activité : Bijoux et produits de luxe
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 15/09/2023

Suivre votre productivité est simple avec Timecamp

Avantages

J'ai testé Timecamp comme ça pour voir et pour suivre ma producivité. Et je dois dire que l'outil est assez pratique et facile à utiliser. C'est pratique pour voir combien de temps je met pour une tâche pour ensuite mieux m'organiser.

Inconvénients

Mais, il faut tot demême des bases d'anglais pour s'en sortir sur les interfaces. Une version française à 100% ne serait pas une mauvaise idée.

Eva
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 07/01/2024

TimeCamp un outil à prendre en master !

La gestion de temps de projet et la gestion des tâches est un outil important en master, ce logiciel le permet plus fluide !
J’ai découvert ce logiciel au travail mais c’est à l’école que je l’utilise le plus, surtout en rendu de projet en équipe.

Inconvénients

Il faut un petit temps d’adaptation à l’outil

Felipe
Felipe
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 24/03/2018

An application that makes you better every day.

Being able to measure the time each task takes or each activity that takes place during the day, brings control to your time and improves your own records to grow professionally every day more.

Avantages

TimeCamp offers many benefits, both work and personal, helps you measure and improve your times, allows you to be effective in each task showing graphs of how much time was spent on the task, the next time it is done you can compare both graphs and see how much you have improved, you can apply it in your work team or for you as an individual, it has tools that allow you to perform budget analysis to know if it is worth the time invested in a job and the expected earnings are received, with this you can give value to each hour of work invested and make your projects precise, it is also very easy to use, guaranteeing maximum benefit of the application in record time

Inconvénients

It depends on the desire you have as a person and your team to improve, since sometimes there are people who do not like to measure their times in that way and also see what they do since the tool in that sense is a bit invasive and that shows you what is done and how much time was spent (like watching a sports page for example) this can bring internal conflicts and should be taken with care.

Dear Felipe,
Thank you so much for reviewing TimeCamp and high rating!
TimeCamp, as a time tracker, was made to help teams and freelancers improve their productivity. Unfortunately, sometimes the implementation goes in a wrong way and employees are feeling like they're under control. An appropriate explanation and an honest conversation will help!
Ola

Les meilleures alternatives à TimeCamp

• Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 24/07/2019

Great tool for time tracking your projects

We have trying to manage better out time spent in projects and understanding which activities are causing delays or need improvement in order for the team to be more efficient. With TimeCamp we are capable to understand exactly which part of the project require more time so we can find a solution and also the saturation of the team so we can distribute workload in a fair basis.

Avantages

I fist tried the trial version of this program which is long enough (30 days) and offers a very good overview of all the features of the tool and how much they can be useful (even when you have not consider them before!). Other similar tools are very restrictive with their features during this period.
TimeCamp allows you to track the time spent on a project by an employee. It allows you to have multiple seats with different permissions and create multiple projects that can be divided in tasks. It is also possible to allocate just some of the team members to a project . It is not only possible to track projects but idle time and attendance.
Reports are are very complete and have many options to filter and present the data you need. The Dashboard allows you to be updated very fast
The tool is very user friendly and can be set up just in a few minutes.

Inconvénients

I have tried the Desktop time tracker, which is a nice idea but you are not able to do many things from the widget so you will often have to come back to the website. It would be nice to have the possibility to switch projects or creates new ones directly from there.

Alternatives envisagées

Toggl Track

Pourquoi choisir TimeCamp

I made the switch from a similar product because TimeCamp is much more customizable and user friendly

Logiciel antérieur

Toggl Track
Michele
Michele
  • Secteur d'activité : Bureau exécutif

Publié le 24/09/2018

TimeCamp has saved us so much time :)

TimeCamp was a recent implementation for us after using a different time tracking system. It is a clean easy to use software with barely any learning curve. It has everything we need, min by min tracking, notes, projects, tasks, multiple reports, etc. It has been a huge asset to our remote business

Avantages

The ease of use. We have a number of independent remote workers working with us, therefore a reliable time tracking system is a must. It is easy to run reports and add projects. It is also so easy to learn and use.

Inconvénients

At times, it just won't work. We have ran into a few times that you just can't do anything in timecamp and it looks like your entries are missing. We have contacted support and they are on the issue right away but it can be annoying and a waste of time. It is just finicky.

Dear Michele,
Thank you for the review and high rating! Happy to see TimeCamp helped us save the time and manage remote workforce. We're really sorry for the service outages you experienced, we do our best to deliver as highest service quality as possible.

Répondu le 14/11/2018
Thierry
  • Secteur d'activité : Traduction et localisation

Publié le 25/06/2020

Great, discrete app, which I use to assess my profitability and time spent on specific tasks

I personally like my apps for not getting in the way, which TimeCamp does perfectly. I created tasks organized in projects (areas) in order to assess my profitability on specific projects for my clients (but not invoiced based on time) to deduce an hourly rate, and to check time spent on other specific tasks such as accountancy, mails, etc. For not being a paid user, I need to compile collected data by hand, but I see the subscription plan lets you personalize the output, and communicates with 3rd party tools/apps which is great for integration with your workflow.

Avantages

I doesn't pop up windows, its icon simply sits in the taskbar, it's very easy to use yet quite complete, it's web-based interface is also nice to use.

Inconvénients

Feature requests, even simple ones, are slow to implement. The GitHub canal doesn't seem quite lively.

Ashok
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

Publié le 13/03/2022

Best Work Tracking software

Best to track the employee activities and project management for smaller projects

Avantages

Timecamp is the cheapest time tracking software that i have worked with so far. It covered most of my needs with the free version itself. With the desktop application, we can track the computer activities, websites and applications usage. This enables to bring trust among the customers.

Inconvénients

At this time point I would say that no major cons. Only think is that the chrome extension might need more features than what they have currently

Susan
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 20/06/2020

Amazing Time Keeping Software!

I love this program. It is easy to use and easy to find where your time is for billing. I have really been able to keep on top of my hours with the functionality of this program!

Avantages

I like the ease of adding and adjusting time. Being able to add notes is a great feature. I also like that it is web based so that I can use it out at a client's site and with a desktop feature for in-office work!

Inconvénients

I have used other software that if you are away from your computer for a time, it prompts you by asking what you were doing. I would love that feature here too as this is a far better program for ease of use and time recording.

Cody
Cody
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 07/06/2021

Useful Time Tracker for a New Freelancer

It's done everything I've needed to, so far. Outside of a few UI issues, like the button or making the home a better summary of overall time/tasks/clients, TimeCamp is a solid, functional choice for tracking my hours.

Avantages

The free version does everything that I need it to. I can create different projects for each client, easily log my time and tasks during the week, and then view a summary of my hours at the end of the week or month.

Inconvénients

It's a small thing, but there you have to press the green "Start" button twice to get the timer to actually begin recording time. I've only pressed it once by accident a few times, and it was annoying to go back and manually track my time again.

Alternatives envisagées

Harvest

Pourquoi passer à TimeCamp

TimeCamp was free and appeared to do everything that I needed it to. Perhaps I'll evaluate in the future if I encounter any limitations, but it is serving me well so far.
Noah
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 30/12/2021

Transformative for our business

Our business problem was simple - at any given time we have 20 or so contractors working on a handful of different projects and we needed to be scientific about knowing how many of whose hours were being spent on which project. TimeCamp solved this problem well and simply.

Avantages

We had a simple need - to track hours worked on each project by person. This was simply the best product that could do that.

Inconvénients

Honestly, can't really think of anything I dislike. I'm a little confused by all the different reporting options, but I think that's mostly just because I haven't used them all that much yet. That said, I can always get the data I need.

Lydia
Lydia
  • Secteur d'activité : Matières plastiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 14/11/2023

Lost time is never found, avoid all this by managing time with TimeCamp.

TimeCamp is a product for anyone looking forward to been more accountable and getting it better at managing time. It has been giving me a great experience and has allowed me to get a habit of proper time utilization and management.

Avantages

TimeCamp gives me the ability to analyze my daily routine which gives me important insights about how am spending my time which includes areas where am falling short of managing time. This gives me a start off in optimizing my performance and become more accountable. We also use it as team during projects to track our time usage and relating this with the budgeted time, we get to improve on our work by speeding up the lagging areas.

Inconvénients

Up to this point, all has been going on well with TimeCamp and i have nothing that i have liked least about it.

Alwanga
Alwanga
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

Publié le 15/11/2023

The only way to keep time is by properly tracking it. Let TimeCamp help in that.

The experience with TimeCamp has been so outstanding and we are pleased how TimeCamp is offering exactly what was promised. It has helped us gain more control over our work by evaluating how time is spent and this goes ahead to allowing us finish all our work before deadline dates and time.

Avantages

Thanks to TimeCamp we are able to ensure that we get our work done within our time budgets. It helps us to track how each task is consuming our time and then take necessary actions to ensure that the actual time spent is aligning with the proposed timelines during planning. It is easy to use and has very accurate time reports that shows real-time insights on time utilization.

Inconvénients

There is nothing that i like least about TimeCamp and am grateful that it has not given me anything to hate about it.

Bart
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 02/08/2023

TimeCamp is a very quick and easy-to-use tool for time tracking

As an office manager, it's very easy to teach our employees how to use TimeCamp and it's also very easy to export the timesheets into an Excel file. Overall a very easy and flexible tool to work with.

Avantages

There are different ways to input your tracked time. You can register your tasks in real time or you can input it per day or week. This allows all of our employees the flexibility of tracking the way they want to. TimeCamp's UI is also very intuitive, which makes the tool very easy to use

Inconvénients

At times TimeCamp can be a little buggy. I feel they might have some troubles with their servers sometimes. Luckily this is only in rare instances.

Justin
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 18/08/2016

Great product, still a few kinks, but improving daily

TimeCamp is very good software and I find the window title tracking as a good tradeoff for tracking everything I and my employees do without getting too invasive. It is especially useful since much of the work I do is hourly under contract, so if I switch tasks and forget to change my tracker, I can always adjust and reconstruct later based on window tracking.

They offer many useful integrations with software use including Google Calendar, JIRA, Trello, Zendesk and more.

There are still a few kinks in their platform, but they are working hard to improve it and are very helpful and accommodating when I've pointed out bugs. They even spent a bunch of manual programming time to import 3 years of historical records for me.

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a time tracking product, especially one for remote teams who bill hourly.

Avantages

It is very easy to use and allows me to calculate timesheets after the fact based on computer usage. The integrations to multiple systems allow me to bill against specific external tasks or tickets which makes invoicing a breeze. I especially like their shared reports feature as I can just email my clients a link with their invoice and they can inspect timesheets, without having to copy them to Excel or give them access to the platform.

Inconvénients

Their software is still buggy in places. Their Linux client is a joke and their mobile app could be more functional. There are also some small bugs in their web frontend. For example, the page refreshes after you add a time entry or randomly while selecting computer activities. They've also had a bit of downtime.

With all that said, they are a small company and are very accommodating. They've assured me they've recently hired new developers and I've already seen it in the quality of their program.

Hello Justin,
Thank you so much for the review and your kind words!
We're still doing our best to improve TimeCamp and make it easier and even more intuitive for our users. That's why we're happy to know that you utilize lots of its features and they help you manage time in a better way. About the cons - they are really serious, so thank you for mentioning them. We're working on something special, so please be patient - this will be an amazing change!

Répondu le 30/08/2016
Chauncey
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 31/01/2023

Ease of posting working hours and overtime.

TimeCamp has achieved that our employees receive a correct salary depending on the hours worked and accounted for, this platform has allowed our employees to receive a salary according to what they have worked for, in addition, this platform is also capable of accounting for the overtime of each employee, which allows this whole process of posting hours to be done automatically, we no longer have to count these hours manually. I have loved the experience I had with TimeCamp, it has made our employees more productive and it has made it much easier for us to record hours to be paid, I'm satisfied.

Avantages

TimeCamp has achieved that we can have a broad control of the time that our employees dedicate to working hours. I love the way in which TimeCamp is capable of detecting the inactive time that the employees spends during the working day, the platform is capable of detecting the time in which the employee is actually working, and it detects the rest hours to account correctly the time you worked and the time you rested. In addition, TimeCamp is also capable of detecting absences, every time an employee does not show up for the workday, TimeCamp sends us an alert, as well as receiving alerts when an employee has already started their workday at the appropriate time. In addition, TimeCamp allows you to avoid distractions, it is capable of detecting when an employee is wasting time on social networks or being distracted by content outside of the working day.

Inconvénients

I don't have any kind of complaint about TimeCamp, this platform has behaved perfectly and has allowed us to improve the process of compliance with attendance during workdays, in addition, the system for accounting for work hours and rest hours has always it worked perfectly, without any complications.

• Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 23/06/2020

Effective & useful

I began using TimeCamp when I transitioned into a new role that involved supporting multiple teams. I had no way to predict if my time would be apportioned correctly (30% here, 25% or 10% there). TimeCamp made it possible to collect that data, report my progress to my leaders, and make informed decisions about which upcoming projects I can accept. For example, as a project that took 20% of my time wraps up, I can predict my availability and accept new work accordingly. It has also helped me report on my development goals and plan for the future by reviewing which months have offered the most flexibility for time investment in development opportunities.
Over the last several months as I have been working from home and supporting my teams through the multiple global crises facing us, TimeCamp has provided the data that's allowed me to be confident in my decisions about my working hours and my time away from my desk. It's been tremendously valuable, easy to use, and my experience with their customer support was excellent.

Avantages

I partner with several different teams in my role. Using TimeCamp has helped me keep track of the time I devote to different projects, which has made it possible for me to report on my work output and plan for future projects. It is easy to build the tasks and subtasks that reflect my line-up of projects, switch between tasks, and add or adjust time entries if I've forgotten to switch tasks during a busy day.

Inconvénients

Deactivating a completed project would be helpful so there would continue to be a record of the work but the project no longer shows up in your active task list. As a simple workaround, I created a task called "completed projects" and add all finished projects there to minimize their appearance on my active list.

Brahm
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

Publié le 13/05/2022

Love the automated time tracking and upload speed

Forgetting to start my timer for billable work is no longer an issue now that I have set up automatic time tracking in TImecamp.

Avantages

My favorite feature is the automated timetracking. It took a while to figure out what key words would work to accurately track time, but not that I got it working it's terrific.

The next favorite feature of Timecamp compared to competitors is high bandwidth. I'd previously used Chrometa but became frustrated when it often took 15 to 20 minutes to upload time even when using the synchronize now button. With Timecamp, the Synchronize now button works reliably within 5 seconds (the upload speed did seem slower when using the free license, but since upgrading to paid license it has always uploaded quickly).

Inconvénients

I do wish that it was possible to adjust the granularity a bit. I wish I could see a fuzzy chronology of activities, round to 1 minute, 2 minute or 5 minute increments. Timecamp seems to record every millisecond of activity.

Enrrique
Enrrique
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 23/04/2018

Follow and improve your times in each task of your life.

To take an exact measurement of how much time I invest in each task or project, to assess my times and improve them, to know if a project is beneficial for me or is a waste of time, a very useful application in many aspects of professional life.

Avantages

Timecamp is a simple but powerful and precise tool that allows you to track the time you invest in each task or activity you do, you can make graphs of how much time you invest in each task helping you to know the benefit or disinterest that this means for you, You will know that if you are investing a lot of time in a project and the benefit is not much, you should abandon it or look for ways to improve, you can also measure your total productivity, a powerful function that can help you realize what activity you are losing a lot of time , are pages of leisure or social networks, improve those bad habits and be totally productive, this application will help you a lot in that task.

Inconvénients

Using this tool in a work group can create certain problems at the beginning since you realize who works more and who less, or who has leisure times and high, this can create problems, for which you must reach an agreement and even with you same to not feel bad when you see the amount of time lost.

Dear Enrique,
Thank you so much for reviewing TimeCamp and high rating!
TimeCamp was made to help team maintain the highest level of productivity and deliver the best results in less time. Happy to hear your company found it useful!

Bill Laurel
Bill Laurel

Publié le 02/04/2023

TimeCamp Review

TimeCamp is an excellent choice for anyone aiming to increase their productivity and manage their time more proficiently.

Avantages

TimeCamp is a superb tool for those who want to improve their time management skills. Its user-friendly interface and intuitive setup make it easy to begin utilizing it right away. The dashboard provides a clear view of how your time is being used and you can move between numerous projects and tasks with ease. The reporting feature is particularly helpful, providing detailed insights such as how much time you spend on each task and the amount of progress you make daily. Additionally, its integration with other software makes it even more advantageous, as you can sync data with applications in no time.

Inconvénients

The platform lacked the ability to customize features such as task names, and there was no way to customize the interface. Additionally, the reporting system was limited and there was no way to export data in formats other than CSV.

• Secteur d'activité : Aviation et industrie aéronautique

Publié le 09/05/2018

Easy and Awesome

I work on many different projects with different cost codes. This allows me to keep track with very little effort. At the end of the week, I run a report in TimeCamp and fill out my timesheet. I've recommended it to all of my co-workers.

Avantages

It stops tracking when you stop working. Automatically pauses the timer when you're away from your computer and asks you what you were doing when you come back. The menu in the top bar of my desktop makes it easy to see which task you're on and switch to another task quickly. I only ever go to the website to run reports for my timesheet.

Inconvénients

There have been a few times when it either didn't launch or quit silently and I didn't notice until I needed to switch tasks. Then I had to log in to the website and back-filled my time from memory. Doesn't happen often and I'm not sure what caused it.

Dear TimeCamp user,
Thank you so much for reviewing our app and high rating! Happy to hear that you found TimeCamp useful for your projects and sorry for all the bugs.
All the best,

Répondu le 11/06/2018
Luka

Publié le 12/09/2016

the best time/project tracking program I used so far - with a few UX glitches.

I haven't tried paid version - kind of expensive for eastern Europe.

Really like the app, but I find it really confusing and hard to attach unknown activities to labeled tasks.

Also I somehow don't know how the automatic task detection works, since I am afraid to try it. If it will be wrong, I don't have time to correct it's mistakes. Maybe you should add a parallel track, so users can compare to automatic detection versus their log (I also do mistakes in logging - forgot to switch tasks, etc).
Actually - the best feature would be that it reminds me that I forgot to switch the tasks when it finds discrepancy. You should give me credits for 2 really good ideas;)

Avantages

Omnipresence, works from all computers and does it's job well - how many hours I worked on what.

Inconvénients

- Coplicated to assign non-labeled chunks of time to specific tasks
- I forget to switch tasks sometimes
- cost of trying auto detection too high. If it does it wrong, I don't have time to fix it

Hello Luka,
Thanks for your rate and review. Great that you've mentioned the features which are missing according to your needs. We'll think about them definitely, because hearing what our users expect from the tool is the first think that define the changes.
Please stay tuned - we're now turning into something special!

Répondu le 13/09/2016
Ovidiu

Publié le 05/04/2018

TimeCamp is a good timekeeping tool. We have used it for 1 year and we loved it.

We used it for our small organisation to keep track of hours worked by consultants and some employees. It helped us a lot with our payrolls.

Avantages

Timecamp is simple, has a user friendly interface and will be an easy thing to implement for your staff or consultants. Reports can be drawn out of the timesheets they complete and they are clear an concise.

Inconvénients

Like with most online tools nowadays - customer support is a mysterious and evasive creature. Looking through their website for support is a real ordeal and it is clear they want to people to search for someone to speak to for so long that they just give up.
Their instant messaging support is as mediocre as any out there, with little to no actions being taken by the customer support person, and with replies waiting times of up to 10 minutes.
Managing different payrolls can be difficult and requires extra admin work from your side.

Dear Ovidiu,
Thank you so much for reviewing TimeCamp and happy you found our tool useful! Unfortunately, our support team is so busy answering every ticket, but sorry you had to wait so long for the reply.

Criselis
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Publié le 19/06/2020

Amazing tool to keep track of your hours!

My experience with TimeCamp has been the best since I start using the software I keep easy track of all my work hours with different projects and clients.

This has had a positive impact on the way I quote projects now on and budgets for all upcoming projects.

I always go back to past projects to create better estimates.

Avantages

I love the easy and intuitive of the UI of TimeCamp, this is helpful at the moment of multitask between projects and keep the hours logged.

Also, the mobile app is great to keep track of hours on the go.

Inconvénients

I feel that it is room for improvement with the timer starter on the desktop version.

When you click "Start timer" it doesn't automatically start just until you click for the second time on the green button "start timer".

When I'm working between a few projects at the same time sometimes I miss the second click and my time doesn't run until I find out.

I will also add a color picker on the project's "colors" to give more freedom of color tagging. I like to add colors to my project depending on the brand color palette.

Perry
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 08/12/2016

Best Time Management Software, Period!

I have use several time management tools, and one thing most of them had in common was the amount of time it took to submit times. This wastes time and money. TimeCamp allows you to enter time on the fly. It's very easy to use and the reporting capability is easy and intuitive. I highly recommend using this software for both small and large teams, projects, and companies. Your employees will thank you and you will be glad you switched!

Avantages

The easy of use and the tiny amount of time it takes to make entries.

Inconvénients

Only complaint I have is that occasionally the time will shift incorrectly when making an edit while the timer is active.

Hi, Perry!
Thank you so much for reviewing TimeCamp! Happy to see that you've found our tool easy to use and intuitive.
We're grateful for your suggestions as well - we'll consider adding these features to the new TimeCamp version.
Wishing you lots of wonderful projects tracked with the software!

Répondu le 27/02/2017
Jack
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Publié le 07/01/2021

A simple-to-use yet powerful time tracking solution

It's a great product that has a straightforward but robust interface. TimeCamp delivers on what it says it's going to do.

Avantages

I love that you can create parent tasks and child tasks so that your client knows exactly what portion of the project you were working on and for how long. The summary and detailed reports are easy to read and give you a great overview of where you're spending your hours. The "Start Timer" feature is great for punching a virtual time clock, and the fact that the time runs in your browser time is a great visual reminder that you're on the clock for a specific task. You can also identify billable vs. non-billable tasks, which is helpful for tracking overall hours vs. those you can bill the client for.

Inconvénients

Starting the browser timer requires two clicks, and sometimes I think I've started a timer when in reality I haven't.

597 avis