Avis clients sur Weave

4,2
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Weave

Weave est une solution logicielle complète qui comprend un système téléphonique web, une fonction de SMS bidirectionnelle, des informations sur les clients, le traitement des paiements, etc. Cette solution a été conçue pour aider...

En savoir plus

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 04/07/2023

Logiciel de gestion

Dans l'ensemble , Weave c'est un meilleur logiciel de planning, de gestion des mails pour aider les entreprises à mieux s'occuper des clients et présente également plusieurs fonctionnalités pour faciliter la tâche. Très facile , rapide et efficace

Avantages

Ce logiciel est facile à utiliser et regroupe toutes les tâches en unique forme permettant aux entreprises de tout gérer les services pour l'amélioration des produits

Inconvénients

Logiciel très intéressant apportant plus aux entreprises mais limité et pas disponible dans tout les pays

Estelle
Estelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 25/10/2023

Merveilleux logiciel

Avantages

De très bonnes fonctionnalités, Weave permet aux entreprises d’établir des relations conviviales avec les clients avec une gestion intuitive. C’est un produit que j’aime beaucoup surtout les appels téléphoniques des clients.

Inconvénients

La prise de main est souvent difficile pour un débutant puisque l’application n’a pas de formation en ligne.

Rebekah
Rebekah

Publié le 23/02/2019

One of the best things we have done for our practice!

Our experience has been great. Customer service is easily accessible and ready to help you. It has cut back on our time spent reminding people of their appointments and made communication with our patients so much better!

Avantages

We love that we are able to easily text our patients about upcoming appointments, when their glasses or contacts are ready, and just communicate in general! It saves us a lot of time and in this age of texting, our patients love it too!

Inconvénients

The only thing that we don't like about the software is the ability for the software to make phone calls for us to the few people who don't receive or want to receive text messages. We are a practice with older patients and some of them just don't do text messaging.

Les meilleures alternatives à Weave

Vonage Business Communications

Ashley
  • Secteur d'activité : Matières plastiques

Publié le 28/02/2023

Weave

Overall I think Weave is a great benefit. I think that instead of adding new features, they need to work on properly developing their currents ones to ensure they work optimally. Adding new features just takes away from them having the best most efficient programming for what they offer in my opinion.

Avantages

I like how many ways you can access weave and connect with patients and staff. Overall it is easy to use and works well for communicating with staff and patients.

Inconvénients

The iPad app cannot switch to landscape mode. This is a very basic feature that I would honestly expect a company to have. Also, team chat needs a lot of help. The team chat is organized totally different in the mobile app vs the desktop version. It needs to be organized by most recent conversation and should not allow for new threads to start with individuals. You can easily end up with 4 threads with the same person and it is really confusing. In addition, there is significant lag with the mobile app. If you get a notification on your phone and you go to open the app, you have to wait a solid 5 seconds for the notification to appear within the app. If you don't, you can't find the message anywhere. In addition, some individuals have a different version of the mobile app and the notifications on their chats never go away even after they have read and responded to them.

Kelly
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 27/11/2019

When my phone number was transported over to Weave they did not have my number working for 2...

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the company are not fully trained in both how to set up your phone line or the phone and how to use their system. I called customer service 8 times today to be hung up on. So I finally called the sales line to get an answer. There online help support didn't have access to the PIN number. So i have asked for a phone call back like I did two weeks ago left on the online help support message and the phone does not take messages. The help center through the sales department didn't know that PIN

Avantages

I was sold on all I was told is was going to do for me and my business. None of it true. There is no phone personal message even thought I have set one up both on the phone and on line. There is no forwarding the call to my cell phone number. The training videos do not cover how to set up call forwarding and text messaging that me or my office staff understand.

Inconvénients

I had no phone service for 2 business days. We I called my assigned customer representative she didn't care that I had no phone service. She even called the number the next day and couldn't get through as the phone service had not been turned on by Weave. They did not send us a cordless phone that we ordered, they sent 5 separate phones which would ring randomly in set up in different rooms. You could not answer the call in the room you were in I had to leave a patient and run into another room to answer. the video she sent us to set things up was a different model. Afterall of this I decided to take my numbers to my prior service. They will not give me the information to do so. I explained I was going to do this and why. I had to call back to get my account number which took me several phone calls and waiting on hold to do. I explained why I need the account number. I sent the signed consent off to my new phone service, it was refused as they now needed a PIN number. This is odd as no one at Weave knows anything about PIN numbers. This has been going on for two weeks now.

Tammy

We LOVE our WEAVE!!

Avantages

We are so busy with our dental practice and its nice that our patients can reach out to us with a text instead of a call. We can respond in between face to face patients or phone calls. We are able to provide patients with reminders of their existing appts and past due appts also. You can do everything seamlessly! We already receive over 150+ calls per day along with 150+ text msgs too! We have been with Weave approx 4-5 years- when they were the new kids on the block! They keep improving and impressing us all the time! We LOVE our WEAVE!!

Inconvénients

some of the new features need a little tweaking - But I have no doubt they will be incredible once they get going!

Bryan

Publié le 25/03/2020

Great product, support is lacking

Good, we love the features and functionality. We use it everyday and our practice has greatly benefited from it.

Avantages

We love the mobile app, two-way texting, call recording and automated review system. Overall, we are very happy with Weave.

Inconvénients

The support is seriously lacking. I've had multiple minor issues that Weave support has failed to address or fix. For example, we have had problems with patient photos being taken out of our practice management software by Weave. No one at Weave's support was able to help with this problem and they eventually gave up. Some add-on features are too expensive. Fax should be available for much less than $50 per month. The dashboard metrics add-on would be great but it's overpriced.

Megan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 24/05/2022

Software is great. Customer service could use some work

Avantages

The features are great once you get them going. We love that our patients name pops up on the screen as they are calling so we can pull their chart up before we ever answer. The Google reviews sending is also helpful. The texting is a great feature. The service itself is great once it is set up correctly.

Inconvénients

Every time we have on boarded a new location there have been issues. We have had calls somehow going to random workers cell phones instead of ringing in the office. We have had faxes not coming through. One time the onboarder just quit in the middle of onboarding and it took us days to reach someone to complete the onboarding. It also does not integrate with therapy software so we miss out on a lot of the features. Also when if the phones go down it is nearly impossible to reach an actual person for assistance.

Megan

Highly recommend Weave for Dental offices

We love Weave and are so happy to have this communications software.

Avantages

Extremely easy interface. Very easy to navigate. Extremely reliable and gathers information quickly to send reminders. The in-office chat option is extremely helpful in communicating information discreetly.

Inconvénients

The only thing i wish that we could do is to delete a queued message. For example, if we scheduled a patient by mistake or for the incorrect type of appointment and change it afterward, it gathers the information in the queue and cannot be changed or cancelled.

Andrea

Publié le 20/03/2020

Seamless integration of telephone and texting with easy recall and reminders

Weave replaced our phone system and provided phones, so the incremental cost is not very great. They have decreased our no show rate significantly.

Avantages

The best feature of the software is the ability to give an immediate response to everyone who calls us. If we don't answer the line right away, the patient gets a text asking how we can help. Also, the recall and appointment reminders are easy to script/edit and to schedule. You can also administer all of this remotely, including changing the message or forwarding the lines. I also love that they are always improving the capabilities of the software. With regularity, they post a video you can watch to see what they are currently working toward. Always very exciting!

Inconvénients

At this point, I am interested in mass email capability, as in for a newsletter. I believe they are adding this feature.

Griselda

Publié le 24/02/2020

A Must-Have for Any Practice!

It has helped us do a better, faster job in confirming patient appointments; plus, it helps us stay in touch with our patients when the office is closed. This has helped increase our front office productivity by about 20%, which is much appreciated!

Avantages

The best thing about this software is its versatility, as it has an app and can be used within or outside of the office.

Inconvénients

There is no version in Spanish (or other languages) - yet!

Alternatives envisagées

Podium

Pourquoi choisir Weave

Weave was more intuitive and had better features.

Pourquoi passer à Weave

Better fit for our practice.
Chase
Chase

Publié le 18/11/2017

Doesn't work with topsOrtho

Acceptable phone service. I would tell a friend to consider it if it integrates with his PMS.

Avantages

The concept of what Weave does is amazing! We never really got the computer screen popups to work because it doesn't work with tops, but the phones worked well.

Inconvénients

It does not integrate with topsOrtho and likely will not in the near future. As I have been told this is because of lack of cooperation from the topsOrtho company. Regardless, it kills the idea of being able to use it if you have Tops as your PMS.

Erika

Publié le 01/06/2022

Weave review

Utilizing staff more when we do not have to spend as much time contacting patients/calling. Easy of working texts between patients, etc.

Avantages

The ease of scheduling/reach out to patients via text is great. The automated features are ideal for us as well.

Inconvénients

It faults from time to time and kicks us out - logging in frequently is a common thing.

Kathleen
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

Publié le 09/03/2023

Leverage your staff's time and efficiency!

Our experience with Weave has been a constant learning experience that has resulted in so many more features and customizations than we expected. The support team, seems at times, to be really busy, but so are we and they are always pleasant, helpful and patient. We ask for a feature, and it is either already in development or it will the considered and addressed. This was great move for our business, with the VOIP service allowing extreme customization of call forwarding and voice mailbox application, while the Weave app has allowed our front office staff to offer better customer care, follow-up and recordkeeping. Weave has allowed our business to do more without hiring another customer service person while upgrading customer care. Weave's phone call recording feature has also helped us sort out contentious client misunderstandings without relying on memory and interpretation. We can also add the audio clips of calls to the client record to help us train on how to help them in upcoming calls.

Avantages

Weave is very customizable and the support staff will work hard and long to make Weave into what your individual practice/business needs. Weave worked to add so many features and PMS integrations in the 18 months that we have used It. I can't wait to see what is on the horizon.

Inconvénients

It takes time and patience for a system with as many moving parts and players to come fully on line and meet the individual and differing expectations of 5 veterinarians and 5 office professionals. (that's us not you though)

Kari

Publié le 17/12/2019

Weave is our right hand man

I have overall had an amazing experience with Weave, from the ease of installation, to the ease of use and the ever helpful updates.

Avantages

I could go on and on about what I love most, however, I will leave it to this; Since starting with Weave, our lives have been improved so much. It is so easy to use and contains so much information, I cannot imagine life without it at this point.

Inconvénients

My only real complaint is that I cannot update our on call doctor myself, I have to message in to support to have it updated.

Aretta

Publié le 27/04/2023

Weave has daily technical issues that cost you money

Looking to leave them asap.

Avantages

Everything they sold me on. How flawlessly it would all work. Not flawless and extremely time consuming finding out all the issues they have on a daily basis.

Inconvénients

Since we onboarded with a Weave person who went on vacation during the onboarding process it has been a nightmare. The results are daily technical issues. Phones go out of service, they don't ring. Technical issues with the communication platform. So many issues that just pop up out of the blue and you are informed by a staff member and even patients. When patients are texting staff to communicate because the phones don't work during business hours it's OK with Weave. When they take weeks and in my case, months to correct an issue they are OK with that because it's not them having the issue.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 09/04/2020

Do not recommend this software unless they improve their overall service

Once you have realized how bad and precarious this service is trying to cancel your contract is a nightmare. They refused to give us our Account number fo several weeks until we have to get one of the owners of the company to speak with a manager. Our rep was nowhere to be found after we told him that we needed our Account number to go back to our previous provider. After that, he never answered our calls or emails. Total Fiasco this company.
Save yourself the headache and do not sign up with Weave, stay with your current provider even if its a bit pricier. I can promise you they provide a better service than Weave.

Avantages

Nothing. There is not a single thing that I would recommend from this company. We saw them at a Fair and their demos are great, they promise everything and say yes to all your business needs...unfortunately when its time to implement all that you were told they could do you will be very disappointed.

Inconvénients

- The software looks cool and promising at the moment of the pitch, however, the excitement only last what the demo lasts. 80% of the things promised to us were not possible because "they are still developing" they capabilities.
- Customer Service does not suck, even worse, is simply Non-existent. Their website is so limited that for you to customize your phone service your business's needs you literally have to clear your schedule for a whole afternoon and stay on the phone for at least 40 min to get your call answered. Then to your disappointment when you ask for help with particular features their only answer is: we cannot do that yet but we are working on implementing that in the future.
- Chat service does not work, ever !!!. Better for you to be patient and call customer service and waste a whole day trying to get in contact with them. Good luck.

Nancy

Publié le 01/06/2022

Want to streamline your patient communication and save money?

After the initial training period, and understanding how to use the software to our best benefit, we appreciate the call logs (which it also monitored by employee the # of text messages that are sent), the fax option, the pop-ups when patients call and the use of text messaging with history always available for the patients. As the consultant, I appreciate the ease in changing the voicemail messages, as well as using the app to review the schedules.

Avantages

We switched to Weave when the pandemic started so we would have more control from home relative to messaging to our patients. We really appreciate the pop-ups that tell us whose calling and keeping a log of the incoming and outgoing calls. (In other words, we like VOIP!

Inconvénients

The campaigns - not enough customization vs other platforms that we have used.

Patricia
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 12/12/2019

Weave has changed our office for the better

Avantages

We love all the texting reminders with Weave. We also love that we can respond to patients thru Weave. It was such a game changer. Weave is always updating new options for its users.

Inconvénients

We look forward to when Weave adds the mass email option to patients

Sonja

Publié le 06/09/2023

Worth Every Penny

Overall I think Weave is a phenomenal product and I am happy we found it for our practice. They continually are adding new features and provide webinars to allow everyone to master their product and use it to the capacity it is designed for.

Avantages

The real-time text message communication it allows between our office and patients is invaluable. The digital forms that write back into Dentrix are a huge advantage as well. I also appreciate the in-office chat that allows us to communicate with co-workers and not constantly leave our work stations to ask simple questions or communicate something they need to know. These are only a couple of the great things about Weave.

Inconvénients

I wasn't overly confident in Weave's review platform. We stopped using our former review platform because Weave offered one in the price of what we were already paying and we didn't see great results. I did decide to stop using them for our reviews and went back to our former company and saw instant results again.

Joshua

Publié le 24/05/2022

Good concept that has gotten very buggy lately

Increasingly buggy software and support that used to be fast to respond now often takes days to get a hold of someone.

Avantages

When we first started with Weave we had good success with the software, good integration to our EMR, and high satisfaction. That is not the case anymore.

Inconvénients

The software has become increasingly buggy lately on all platforms. There are no new EMR integrations lately and our current EMR has been unsupported for several years. If I could find something else that did everything weave did I’d replace it

Laura

Publié le 08/05/2020

Weave in real time, makes it easier.

Overall I am happy with Weave's text and chat messaging, along with the ease of faxes. The phone system has worked well too.

Avantages

Daily use of Weave in real time text and employee chat has made such a huge difference in our practice. No checking emails or missing as many calls; with live text. Also, communication between employees with individual employees or all staff, all departments has been a time saver. Pt reminders, and or emergency messaging is easy for communicating with Patients. Faxes in and out system works great(saves print).

Inconvénients

Integration was not bad, some problems were with original faxes (third party) I had to cancel this with WEAVE and go to an outside service; since then Weave changed third parties and we have no issues. At times, we have minor hiccups that had to be worked out with customer service or higher up. I do wish there was an easier over ride system(set time and dates ahead). Dealing with COVID19 and many schedule changes in the office, I think changing messages should be easier to do, then the system in process now.

Angela

Publié le 22/06/2021

Great Product/ BAD Customer Service!

Avantages

Great Product in all features when it works.

Inconvénients

Customer service is AWFUL . I've had 2 major issues since we onboarded 8 months ago. After trying to get someone to help via chat and that didn't work, I tried to call ( I couldn't find a support phone number until I finally got it from sales person) and was on hold 2x for over an hour each time. Thinking this might be a one time issue and gave the benefit of the doubt. Then a second issue arises several months later with the same process.... the live chat person as he was checking on something "Ended the session" and thinking it was and accident tried live chat again. He connected again and then immediately "Ended the Session". 3rd time it was fixed through live chat with a different person, but that was 3 hrs of my day and nothing explained. THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY!

Debra

Publié le 10/03/2023

We love WEAVE

Efficiency, customer service experience vastly improved with WEAVE. Accessibility to patient information. Quick fill for Recare and text to pay nice features.

Avantages

Love having appointment schedule on our phones and ability to text patients from anywhere - anytime. Love the connectivity factor. Also appreciate text to pay when it's necessary to collect after the patient's appointment. I also like that we can record patients' phone calls and refer back to them if necessary and the reporting of missed calls is very helpful when we are reviewing phone coverage.

Inconvénients

Sometimes when you are texting a patient and a call comes in - it defaults to the caller. You have to be sure and confirm to whom the text is being sent.

Joni

Small Office Big Benefits

As stated before, the texting and communications aspect of Weave is awesome. I wish we were able to use the scheduling and integration components but our software is archaic and that won't change.

Avantages

We don't use all of the options that Weave offers but the text messaging and review management alone is worth the money. We constantly get compliments from our patients on the texting ability. It is easy for us and makes us look like rock stars to our patients who can literally reach us about any time.

Inconvénients

There are some very practical suggestions we have made in regards to texting capabilities (like notification sounds) that would be helpful but nothing has changed since we first got it. The VOIP phones have a lag that makes it frustrating.

427 avis