Avis clients sur Splash

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Splash

Splash est une solution de marketing événementiel qui aide les entreprises à gérer les participants, à gérer les communications par e-mail et à configurer des flux de travail pour organiser et mener des événements en direct,...

En savoir plus

Lauren
Lauren

Publié le 07/01/2019

Splash

Splash has helped us streamline our end to end event management in a number of ways. We're now able to create more aesthetically pleasing, on brand pages in a shorter amount of time, and we're able to track our event data in a more accurate way. We're following up with event leads faster and seeing more opportunities come from events. Conversely, we can now also see which events don't perform well for us so we know how to reallocate budget in the future. Also, the team at Splash is lovely to work with. Splash has made a big impact on our events strategy and we're so glad it's part of our tech stack.

Avantages

I love that Splash helps us prioritize design and data in one platform. As a hospitality tech company, we believe that a great guest experience at events helps drive our customer journey, and we also need the ability make decisions based on data in order to improve our operations and generate more ROI. Splash provides us with all the features we need to do both.

Inconvénients

The on-boarding process, account management, and support all leave something to be desired. We're a pretty technically savvy team and figured it out, but the whole process is way more self-service than you might expect/than the sales process leads you to believe.

Syed Nabeel
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Publié le 13/08/2023

splashed your business to sky

i never though my life would be much easier considering my position at current workplace all help to splash

Avantages

Almost every thing its a complete package for a event managing company

Inconvénients

some minor updates will do the trick but overall you will not be disappointed

Alternatives envisagées

Cvent Event Management

Pourquoi choisir Splash

because splash ia value for money and make one life easy some features are better than eventbrite above all its personal preference

Logiciel antérieur

Eventbrite

Pourquoi passer à Splash

price point and features it offer and integeration is not difficult with current system.
Miriam
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

Publié le 07/10/2022

Great tool for Marketers wanting to create a simple registration with a flashy website

Its a great simple tool to have for your one off events but not great for anything more than a day event with multiple types of registrations

Avantages

Once you have spend time with splash the website editor/creator can be a powerful tool to help promote your even and share event updates. The registration process is straight forward and easy to set. Its is handy that there is an inbuilt emailing system as well ensuring you can stay in contact with your attendees

Inconvénients

There are some draw backs like not being able to have multiple website tables but rather just one long website which can get a bit overwhelming if you intent to include, venue details, agenda, speakers, FAQ's etc The registration can only manage one type of registration which makes things harder for inperson and virtual events.

Réponse de Splash

Hi Miriam:
Thank you for the review. We're glad to hear you are successfully using Splash to create registration for your events.

Let me know if you ever need any assistance or want to talk to someone about how to create more advanced pages.

Répondu le 11/10/2022

Les meilleures alternatives à Splash

Nick
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 12/06/2023

Simple, decent event management platform

Avantages

The design options for Spash are simple and help us stay consistent with the look of our events.

Inconvénients

The design options aren't very wide, and can be difficult to figure out how to make visual changes. Not as intuitive as I'd like.

Alternatives envisagées

Eventbrite et RSVPify

Pourquoi passer à Splash

My team knows how to use Spash and can quickly create what they need to based on their current knowledge of the software.
Megan
Megan
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

Publié le 07/02/2019

SPLASH!

A time saving, streamline approach to event management!

Avantages

As a new member of the Customer Engagement team and therefore new to splash, I found I picked up the basics to the tool soon enough, but then accompanied with the proactive support of the splash team I found it quickly became second nature.
Focused on delivering exciting and bespoke events internally & externally, Splash encourages a creative license to elevate our events and prioritise data across one platform. This approach allows for better communication with our customers and therefore a more enjoyable customer journey, which in so inspires a natural buzz prior to our events!

Inconvénients

The template can sometimes feel static and restrictive and there have been one or two format glitches. Other than that, no complaints.

Andrea
Andrea
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

Publié le 03/12/2018

Splash Review

The introduction into Splash from our rep was great. The platform as a whole has really upgraded the value of our events from consistent branding through tracking ROI.

Avantages

There are so many features about Splash that I find useful, to start with is the ease of creating and scheduling emails, with the Google Calendar feature. I also love the mobile app for check in at my events. It makes it so easier to know who our attendees were and send a thank you email.

Inconvénients

There aren't any features about Splash that I am having issues with at this time.

Kimmy
Kimmy
  • Secteur d'activité : Presse écrite

Publié le 24/01/2019

The customer service team at Splash is always quick to answer my questions and help me find the right person to get in contact with. It's a great platform for my team, and I can't wait to see what else they release.

Avantages

I love the ease of use as well as how easy it is to check people in at events. The badge printing is a plus!

There are so many great themes and functions when building event pages!

Inconvénients

I'm not a fan that there isn't a way to put a logo on the badge just yet, but after speaking to their customer service department, they noted that they will be adding more features so fingers crossed. :)

Maeve
Maeve

Publié le 18/10/2018

Great event management and email marketing tool

A great tool! Highly recommended.

Avantages

Splash is a great tool -- super easy to use, integrates well with Salesforce (which is much needed for our purposes) and makes event management a breeze. I especially appreciate the email tool which allows insight into open and click rates, and makes email management for my events easy with a scheduling tool as well.

Highly recommend Splash!

Inconvénients

Nothing I have run into yet! As mentioned, it is easy to use and even some of my less technologically inclined colleagues have gotten on board easily.

Joshua
Joshua
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

Publié le 16/02/2019

Market leaders in event communication software

The Splash platform has been great from the day we signed up. The customer support is second to none. The software itself has revolutionised how we produce internal communications for our events. We couldn't be happier at this point!

Avantages

Splash is really easy to use, and produces great results.

Inconvénients

There isn't anything I particularly don't like about the software, the only thing it might be lacking is some design features and tools, which I'm sure will come at a later date.

Ffjorren
Ffjorren
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 14/11/2018

So happy we have Splash!

I love that I am able to provide a quality product (reg page, invite, reminders, etc.) quickly and easily! It makes my life A LOT easier!

Avantages

It's ease of use...simple, yet provides a quality solution and product in the end!

Inconvénients

There isn't anything I don't like about it, however, I do need to pay more attention to all Splash offers...there are times I overthink things, and miss what I'm looking for, when it's usually in plain sight : )

Natasha
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Publié le 01/02/2019

Amazing Platform to Elevate Events

Overall, Splash has brought immense value to our company. We've elevated our event communications to an entirely new level, and everyone throughout the company is constantly coming to us to get access to use Splash to promote their events. We love it!

Avantages

- Splash's Prosupport is the best customer service I have ever experienced with an agency, period. Any time I have a question, tech issue, or anything small to fix, they respond instantly and we resolve the situation together.
- Customer success managers are also amazing- they care about adapting the platform to work with your company's needs.
- Design- design features are fantastic. We can feel fully on-brand and give a sleek user experience to our employees.
- The ability to replicate old websites, emails, and other features makes the planning process smooth!

- Occasionally glitchy on PCs, works much better designing on Macs
- The data dashboards could be a bit more robust and visually appealing
- If you're not tech savvy or creative, sometimes designing websites can be tricky.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 18/04/2018

Absolutely LOVE Splash!

Splash allows my company to be creative and perfectly brand our events. The fact that we can fully customize our invite is amazing. To date, we've received great feedback from our clients re: the design of our invite. We are very happy with Splash!

Avantages

I started using Splash about 2 years ago, and it has definitely change the way I plan my events. It has also saved me a lot of time as I used to manually collect RSVPs on a Google doc. I also like the check-in app. It has saved me a lot of time during the craziness of the events.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately their customer service / technical team is only reachable via email. I wish they set up telephone number as well as it sometimes takes up to 24hrs to get an answer from them via email.

Anna

Publié le 21/03/2019

Amazing Software!!!

Splash really changed the way we promote and manage events including exclusive dinners, happy hours, or booking meetings at trade shows. We not only have great looking landing pages but we have so many insights into how the event performed and can easily track success metrics. Engaging with guests is also so seamless and great using the email features. I can't say enough great things about Splash!

Avantages

I love how easy it is to create great looking and functioning landing pages. Whenever I have a questions, prosupport is so quick to help and make sure that I understand how to resolve my issue. They've built an amazing product and provide top shelf support.

Inconvénients

Ramping up and learning the tricks of navigating/editing templates was tricky. I think they're training was great but there are so many features that you just have to learn by trial and error (with prosupport to help along the way).

Marie
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 19/03/2019

Really great & easy to use Event Management Tool

Splash has made the full event management from having a registration page to check-in people on-site much easier.

Avantages

The modular system, it is really easy to add or remove information about an event. In addition the check-in feature also helps a lot.

Inconvénients

There is not much to complain, one thing is that the form fields are in English by default and cannot be changed manually to German but you have to write the customer service. This is something which could be changed.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 31/05/2021

Great event management software

Love it, would recommend it to anyone looking to host online or offline events.

Avantages

It's really easy and fast to use, great to manage registrations, plus it has a great WYSIWYG editor for landing page creation.

Inconvénients

I didn't like that there is no Google Analytics integration, like many other solutions our there, but no big deal.

Remy
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 08/02/2022

Great attendee/event management platform

Avantages

The customization is the best I've seen out there
Once you get the hang of how it works you can really build everything out on your own
Easy attendee tracking and email communication processes
Organized system

Inconvénients

In the beginning it's frustrating to lean on customer support to figure out how to fix things, especially if the matter is timely, but I think that just comes with getting adjusted to a new system. Otherwise, no major complaints!

• Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Publié le 12/11/2020

Innovative product

Avantages

I love how new Splash it. It really takes events and webinars to the next level

Inconvénients

Sometimes the software can lag or be a bit slow to save. It takes some time to get to know the platform

Melissa

Publié le 18/03/2019

Terrific Product

Splash has always provided great service to our org and they have a wonderful product that can simplify and help you out.

Avantages

Splash is a fantastic product that is both delightful to use and offers friendly features. The beautiful templates, the ease of using the templates and the robust support resources combined with the great and quick customer service are all great wins.

Inconvénients

There is not too much to add here, except it would be nice to be able to have more flexibility in changing the hard coded features, like the branding on the automated emails to the administrators, and the product jargon which is event specific. We use it for recruiting, so this is a very specific use case.

Gina
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 17/09/2019

Nice looking product with limited backend work

I enjoyed using Splash. There were hiccups with implementation that were frustrating, but it takes a creative lens and requires you to be okay with limited customization.

Avantages

The end product is really nice with Splash. The design and user experience is better than any other invitation-type software.

Inconvénients

The ability to customize on the back-end is limited. That being said, I still feel like it's worth it for the user experience.

Toddy
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 12/12/2018

Streamlines our business substantially

Avantages

Splash is a total game changer for our events. We host about 300 events a year and using Splash to capture attendee registrations is a breeze. Once you learn the tools - you will be a Splash pro in no time. And they make you and your organization look GOOD.

Inconvénients

There are a few tweaks Splash is still making to some features but the main program is easy to use and easy to understand to publish an event registration in minutes.

Hagar
Hagar

Publié le 29/11/2018

The best event software in the market for enterprise and large companies

Avantages

Give s us a lot design freedom and allows us to collaborate with multiple team members around the globe

Inconvénients

Could be a bit buggy sometimes.
Templates are very cool but if you want to create something custom there is quite a learning curve, it's not a "drag and drop" platform.

• Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 10/01/2019

Amazing Product

Avantages

UX/UI, very user friendly and appeals to the eye

Inconvénients

Sometimes it's difficult to figure out how to change the theme. Can be difficult to use via mac

Mallory
Mallory

Publié le 12/12/2018

Great Tool!

Avantages

Splash is super easy to use! The onboarding process was flawless and the support team s great. The design capabilites are great and have exceeded my expectations.

Inconvénients

There are some design issues my developers had ran into but the Splash team is aware and is working on solutions. I do wish there was an option to pull contact owner tokens when sending emails from Splash.

Majid
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 27/02/2020

Good but not great

Overall a good tool but not great. It is better than other tools I have come across but would like to see it become a much larger integrated feature in our marketing tech stack

Avantages

Very helpful in understanding performance of our live events. Previously we had no insight realistically into how we were performing or if our events were paying off.

Inconvénients

I believe the feature set and the segmentation features are a bit over simplistic. Would like to see richer ways to segment. Perhaps triggers to send out invites via integrations into marketing tech stack.

Réponse de Splash

Thanks for the feedback, Majid. We are hard at work on bringing more features and capabilities to enable greater integrations. Keep your eyes peeled for updates!

Répondu le 27/08/2020
Jerilyn

Publié le 09/01/2019

Make a splash with Splash!

Avantages

Very intuitive, visually appealing, WYSIWYG editing interface, and analytics platform

Inconvénients

Nothing I can think of yet! I really like the user interface though I am only two months in. Will provide more feedback on this at a later stage. Great job in any case, Splash team! :)

53 avis