Avis clients sur ServiceTitan

4,4
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur ServiceTitan

Transformez votre entreprise avec la solution logicielle tout-en-un de ServiceTitan pour les entreprises de services d'intervention pour particuliers et professionnels. Avec des outils puissants qui peuvent augmenter les recettes...

En savoir plus

Brandi

Publié le 26/10/2023

The only CRM you need!

Avantages

It does everything you need in one program!

Inconvénients

I wish there were not so many add-ons that cost extra.

Réponse de ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for leaving us this review, Brandi! We appreciate the kind words and we are honored to have played a part in your business journey.

Répondu le 03/11/2023
Rob
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Publié le 21/12/2023

More features, more benefits, more issues

Overall, Customer service has been pretty responsive, although not always able to provide a viable solution or work-around to issues. The software itself is robust to the point of being overly so. There are a ton of features. The Pricebook alone has a ton of aspects we continue to underutilize such as product images, recommendations, and templates. It took a ton of work to get everything setup and running the way we want and there is still a lot of room for improvement. The best part about ST is the community. Between Facebook groups, forums, networking events and new ideas within ServiceTitan, somebody has an answer to your issue 95% of the time. The financing integration has really helped our technicians help more of our customers as well.

Avantages

I believe ST works diligently to add new features and expand existing features. Some oversight may exist on fixing bugs or addressing issues. ServiceTitan has more functionality than most other CRMs, but the more complex something is, the more issues there can be. ServiceTitan has absolutely given us a better grasp on business operations and helped us increase our revenue.

Inconvénients

Location being required for field staff is a huge battery drain on devices and not a function we need for the software to work as we intend it, especially as the dispatch map doesn't update in real time.
The software is very expensive and requires a large investment to make someone a "Managed Tech" meaning it is restrictive for certain roles in our organization.

Réponse de ServiceTitan

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, Rob. We appreciate the feedback and will be sharing this with our team internally. This is exactly the type of feedback we need to continue improving and become the software of the trades.

Répondu le 12/02/2024
Emily
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 21/05/2024

Great software overall

Avantages

The built-in training from the knowledge base and academy are super helpful in onboarding new employees. The release notifications that highlight new features. The Blue Collar Nerd and his helpful videos. The community to promote ideas and to see them get implemented. The online communities on Facebook to connect with other people who share your job responsibilities. And of course, Pantheon :)

Inconvénients

Ideas take a long time to turn into new features. The system will randomly crash and there's a delay in communication for when the functionality will be restored. The certified admin course is a bit like reading the dictionary to take a spelling test. Some features aren't where you think they'll be and there are "hidden" settings that can make large impacts.

Réponse de ServiceTitan

Thank you for this review, Emily! We definitely agree with all the pros you mentioned and hope we'll be seeing you at Pantheon this year! We will take your feedback around new features and functionality to our internal teams.

Répondu le 28/05/2024

Les meilleures alternatives à ServiceTitan

Salesforce CPQ & Billing

Salesforce Service Cloud

Claris FileMaker

Spencer

Publié le 01/06/2017

I was told that we we need to revise our business model. WHAT?!

Stay away if you are a person who values customer service and being treated with respect. After all you pay their wages.

Avantages

Lots of features. Some Useless, some not. I can see how the features would work for other companies but for us we ended up turning off a good amount of them as they added a lot of unnecessary steps. They do have good invoicing and job scheduling.

Inconvénients

The reason I even decided to write this review (I never write reviews) is because we had subscribed to the Service Titan software and had a pretty good time using it. It seemed to really help us. We got on board with them about a year after they started up. So they were able to work out some bugs in their software and make it at least sustainable. However, they started to do update after update after update. With these updates we got thrown into their "beta testing" without even getting our consent first. We were doing something one way and then they would introduce a new "feature" and it would completely derail our entire process and we would have to start from square one. This happened repeatedly. My second issue with this company is that the designate each company that subscribes to their service what they call a "Success Manager". Which is cool and all but when the success manager knows less about their own software then you do, that's a problem to me. On top of that, the Success Managers we were assigned were rude. The first one was so rude that I requested another because I thought that every time I would talk to this person I would lose my freaking temper and say things that shouldn't be said. So now we get a second Success Manager, which we thought was going to make everything better. Nope. We get this new Success Manager and I mention to her that we have been having an issue with our payroll being reported correctly through Service Titan and we had to do our payroll calculations through an outside software, which wasn't a big deal, it was just an extra step we were trying to avoid. After emailing back and forth and being on phone calls multiple times trying to figure out something that is incredibly simple but they couldn't seem to get their software to do the math, I receive one final phone call. The Success Manager states that she has the answer and all of our payroll problems were solved. Definitely not. She brought us down the completely wrong path and when I told her that isn't what we were trying to do we wanted it done a different way, if possible, her response is, "Well typically companies don't operate their business that way so maybe you should consider restructuring your business model." WHAT?!?! are you kidding me? We have been in business for 60 years and you are going to tell me that because YOU can't figure something out, something that is beyond simple math wise you just have to tell the software to do it for us, that we have to reevaluate our entire business model??? The least she could have done is said something like, "I don't believe our software will do that but let me see what I can do." At least that would have shown some promise.

That is just the tip of the iceberg but after the multitude of issues we have had with them trying to figure out minor problems and being told, "too bad so sad", I had to write a review. I don't want anyone else to experience what we experienced. We are paying for their wages and they continuously seem like they are trying to get us to cancel. I may be difficult at times and I am completely aware of that, but for things like that to be said regardless of how difficult anyone may be is absolutely ridiculous.

Marcelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Bureau exécutif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 07/05/2024

Good review

Absolutely amazing I recommended to each and every person

Avantages

Ease of convenience and the overall expectations that customers can receive

Inconvénients

The ease of scheduling booking dispatching and leaving notes

Réponse de ServiceTitan

Thanks for the amazing review, Marcelle! We're thrilled to hear you find ServiceTitan easy and convenient. This is exactly the type of review we love to receive that lets us know we're on the right track.

Répondu le 10/05/2024
Stephania

Publié le 14/05/2024

VERY PLEASE USER

Service Titan has made my over all workday more Perficient.

Avantages

They fact the program is very user friendly.

Inconvénients

There is nothing not to like about the program

Réponse de ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for this review, Stephania! We are glad to hear you're enjoying your ServiceTitan experience.

Répondu le 16/05/2024
Daryl

Publié le 21/05/2024

My Service Titan experience over the last 21 months.

Avantages

I like most about Service Titan the ability to access job history including notes and pictures. I also find useful the amount of technician performance data that Service Titan allows me to access, such as billable efficiency.

Inconvénients

One challenge to using Service Titan would be the initial learning curve and then navigating the seemingly endless features fluidly.

Réponse de ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for the review, Daryl! We're thrilled to be your software partner.

Répondu le 10/06/2024
Joe

Publié le 10/06/2024

ServiceTitan is King

Excellent experience. Great product and great vision by the Exec team.

Avantages

I like that ST can be expanded depending on your needs. There are constantly new developments (add-ons) to an already industry leading software. My guess is that most companies aren't even scratching the surface for what ST can do, which is a mistake. Invest in this software and use it to scale your business.

Inconvénients

Price increases but this is commonplace for tech

Réponse de ServiceTitan

Thank you for the review, Joe! We are thrilled to hear about your experience with ServiceTitan and how it helps scale your business.

Répondu le 14/06/2024
Katie

Publié le 20/05/2024

Best in the Industry

Save for a few hiccups with customer support, it's been excellent!

Avantages

It does sooo much and integrates every part of our business into one platform. Gives us many ways to see and tackle issues.

Inconvénients

It does soo much that it can be difficult to navigate, especially for new users.

Réponse de ServiceTitan

Thanks for the review, Katie! We are thrilled to hear ServiceTitan has all of your business needs on one platform. We appreciate your feedback about our Customer Support and will share with that team.

Répondu le 28/05/2024
Michele

Publié le 14/05/2024

Service Titan has streamlined our operations

We are happy with how much we have grown with Service Titan. It is constantly evolving and growing. We feel that we are at the tip of the iceberg on what we can do with this program.

Avantages

Service Titan offers ongoing training and updates

Inconvénients

Onboarding was a bit of a struggle, and our advisors change frequently

Réponse de ServiceTitan

This is exactly the type of review we love to see, Michele! Thank you for sharing about your growth with ServiceTitan. We will be sure to share your feedback around onboarding with the team.

Répondu le 16/05/2024
Haley

Publié le 27/03/2020

Great product - not right for us.

Overall, it is a great program and has a lot of functionality that is beneficial. For our company, it came down to the cost and amenities we were receiving for that cost. Support lacked (when we used the software) and we ran into issues a lot without feeling like we had the support to help us resolve the issues. Between this and cost - it drove us to find another software platform.

Avantages

I loved the capabilities ServiceTitan gave us for communicating with customers, the ease of scheduling and dispatching, tracking of maintenance agreements, etc. Overall usage was great. The cost is significant for what you get, in my opinion. They do not typically take smaller companies as they are "not the right fit." We ended up transitioning to another platform that had almost all the same capabilities for a fraction of the cost. With getting basically all the same amenities, it was worth it in a cost aspect.

Inconvénients

Before starting with ServiceTitan, it was as if you couldn't get them to leave you alone, but after starting with them at times it was difficult to even get a hold of someone for anything. Our support member would get changed on us and we wouldn't even know - so we would be trying to contact no one basically. It has been a while since we used this software so I don't know if this has changed, but at the time this was very frustrating.

Alternatives envisagées

Housecall Pro et ServiceBox

Pourquoi choisir ServiceTitan

We were looking for something more up to date and offered more capabilities.

Pourquoi passer à ServiceTitan

At the time, it seemed the best fitting for our company and was recommended to us by another contractor.

Réponse de ServiceTitan

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We love hearing from our customers. Our mission is to provide cutting edge tools for the trades that are both easy to use and dramatically improve your operations. While we might have not been the right software for you at this time, we're happy to hear that you loved ServiceTitan. We hope to better serve you in the future.

Répondu le 31/03/2020
Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 08/02/2021

Service TItan - Windows to Mac for the HVAC world!

EXCELLENT customer service depending on your CSM. We have had several. Current is based out of ATL and they are amazing! Easy to use software, visual and self explanatory. Implementation was smooth but had its share of concerns. I would not import Memberships if I had the chance to do over. It would have been easier for manual import due to revenue recognition issues and membership reporting numbers being inaccurate due to inactive membership types (the imports). Overall great experience tho with the implementation team.

Avantages

Customer notifications that allowed our clients to see when a tech was in route and location of route. Customer service features, clean, easy to view board and job details can be as detailed or minimal as desired. Ease of function.

Inconvénients

Reporting software is slightly lacking. Mobile version is limited for techs on the field. Notifications for reminders are limited to one paragraph/set of content, not different based on business unit. Hardest part - we cannot sell equipment through the system due to the inability for AHRI Matchups.

Peter

Publié le 14/06/2022

The BEST Service software out there for companies!

Very good is the best way I can sum it up. We would not want to be with another company.

Avantages

The abilities are rich and continue to be added to over time with the system. They are continually improving based on feedback from their customers.

Inconvénients

Because it is such a big and complete system there is a LOT to learn. They work to make it easy to understand but it can still be difficult. You need to make sure you have a good success manager. in the service titan network your guide and helper is called a success manager. Demand one that will work with you to be successful.

Renee

Publié le 09/02/2024

The Joys of Software - Service Titan

From an accounting angle, it's great from top to bottom - nuts and bolts - assist with all aspects - and export with ease to other software i.e. Quickbooks Enterprise.

Avantages

The ease of accessibility and ease of customer service assisting with any issues that arise during a normal workday.

Inconvénients

Always updating and have to get used to using different view platform but it functions so well.

Réponse de ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for this incredible review, Renee! We appreciate you taking the time to share this and are thrilled to hear that it fits your business needs across the office, techs, and customers.

Répondu le 12/02/2024
Samuel

Publié le 15/11/2023

Great software

Fantastic people from the [sensitive content hidden] all the way down to customer service people.

Avantages

It's a very robust platform and it continues to grow with our company's needs.

Inconvénients

I really don't have very many complaints, it work well if you take the time to understand it.

Réponse de ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this incredible review, Samuel! We are grateful to be a partner to your team.

Répondu le 18/11/2023
Anthony

Publié le 24/09/2020

Well worth the money!

I was a Service Titan user while working at another company and when I left that company to start my own company, I was presented with a tough decision on which Home Service software I would use. Because I already had experience with Service Titan, I thought it would be good to test out another provider. I signed up with another provider, went through the onboarding process, and disliked the entire process and software. I ended up cancelling my service with the other provider before we went live as a company, and switched over to Service Titan, which looking back, is probably the best decision I ever made for my company.

Avantages

Service Titan offers a lot of features, they have great ways for you to learn the software, and are always looking for ways they can bring more value to their customers. Every person I have worked with at Service Titan has been helpful, kind, and happy to be of service. Additionally, they are really helping create a community of contractors that allows you to connect and get ideas from other contractors through a lot of their networking channels.

Inconvénients

The reason most contractors complain about all these home service software companies is because they are contractors who work with their hands and are not yet comfortable with the technology. There is a pretty big learning curve to go from whatever system was being used before, but I assure you, if you fully commit, give it your all, Service Titan should be able to help your business grow in new and exciting ways, and in the long term, will likely reduce your overall operating costs because of how many things can be automated.

Réponse de ServiceTitan

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and choosing ServiceTitan. We love hearing from our customers. Our mission is to provide cutting edge tools for the trades that are both easy to use and dramatically improve your operations. We're happy to hear that you love ServiceTitan and that you decided to go with ServiceTitan when you started your own company. We look forward to celebrating your continued success together.

Répondu le 19/11/2020
Krista

Publié le 30/04/2024

Gulfshore Air Review of Service Titan

Avantages

Love the quarterly updates, support from the community groups to solve problems and propose feature updates.

Inconvénients

Support with onboarding, and support after when using the product.

Réponse de ServiceTitan

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Krista! We are thrilled to hear you like the quarterly updates and our Titan Community. We will be sure to share your feedback around our onboarding and support functions.

Répondu le 02/05/2024
Robert

Publié le 01/09/2021

Be Very Cautious!

Servicetitan has literally added to the problem we have.

Avantages

Servicetitan has the ability to be, hands down, the best service software we have to date! You can basically run your entire service business with servicetitan and a accounting software.

Inconvénients

Servicetitan has the absolute worst service I have ever experienced with any company. We started in November and was able to onboard in 2 week with appling constant pressure and working hard. They have a chat bubble for small challenges which they can handle timely... but BEWARE, if it is something to do with major functions you must schedule a appointment with this "success" manager we have had little success with. They success manager appears to just be the middle man. You wait for this appointment, typically a week out, to just be told they need to schedule a appointment with a specialist. Mean while your company maybe hemorrhaging over this and they do not care. I have blown up chat, called the service line, both told me I would receive calls that day... my phone still has not rang. I have $25k in inventory that i have literally been trying to get the setup in service titan to function properly for over 6 weeks with little to no response or care for service titan.

Alissa

Publié le 25/04/2022

Easiest software to use on the market!

Service Titan changed the way we did business. We moved from a time and material situation to flat rate pricing and the software made that move incredibly easy.

Avantages

The ease of use was the most important feature in implementing a new software program in our business. All of the staff were easily able to maneuver their way around the software after just a day of training.

Inconvénients

My only complaint is that it is on the pricier side. However I do believe that you get what you pay for and the features of this software are incredible.

kristen
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 29/11/2023

Service Titan is the best

I love service titan and all the the ways that every employee in our company uses it.

Avantages

I just appreciate all the features that service titan has and how they all integrate together. I really appreciate the fact that it communicates with our all company Excel spreadsheet and updates all of our sales in there. We use Intacct for our accounting software and exporting from ST to that is great.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I really don't like about Service Titan is that there are some glitches that happen every once in awhile that have us scratching our heads. I do realize that these things happen in life and as long as things can be fixed I am ok with it.

Réponse de ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful review. We appreciate your feedback and continued partnership, Kristen!

Répondu le 30/11/2023
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 10/04/2023

First Roto-Rooter franchise!

We make better marketing decisions. We document our findings better via attachments of videos and images. Inventory replenishment is almost fully automated. We can cut back in office staff size as techs pull their own purchase orders and actually complete a meaningful portion of formerly back-office work in real time.Implementing any software program is going to be riddled with some issues and ST is no different. However, the scale points deeply towards growing our business with ST.

Avantages

Our marketing spend has really zeroed in on success and efficiency by simply using the standard features of ST. There are no more mysteries as to what works and what doesn’t.

Inconvénients

On boarding is still dicey. It takes too long and the support too short.

Bernadette
Bernadette

Publié le 10/01/2020

Customer Service needs Improvement

Overall it is too expensive for the quality of customer service.

Avantages

Service Titan is good for a lot of reasons one of them being call tracking for marketing purposes,
call recording for checking our own staff customer service and for recall.
Service Titan syncs with outside software like gps tracking and accounting.
It is a good software.

Inconvénients

The cons with Service Titan are that they don't have a quick response time for customer service the best way is through a chat but not as efficient as they could be.

Réponse de ServiceTitan

Thank you Bernadette for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on building an amazing software that helps our customers better manage their business operations. That being said, we are constantly working hard to improve our services and offerings. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We're excited to have you on board. Please do reach out to your success rep if there's anything we can do to be of help.

Répondu le 13/01/2020
Jay
Jay
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 12/12/2019

The Central Nervous System for your HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical Contracting Business

Even though my experience with ServiecTitan was brief, I have nothing but great regards for the platform.

Avantages

I love the mere fact that ServiceTitan is truly the alpha / omega for software that serves as the backbone for the technologically under served home services industry!

Inconvénients

Complexity and commercial model. The software is extremely complex and ServiceTitan does a phenomenal job of flying their onboarding staff onsite or inviting new clients to the local HQ (either Glendale, CA or Atlanta) for implementation. I firmly believe in this 4th Industrial Revolution that there will be a job title ServiceTitan Administrator that will be held in high reverence. The software is unbelievably expensive to a majority of the market. Typically the commercial model comes across as offensive and stakeholders have to realize that ServiceTitan is an investment and data shows "Average 27% revenue increase in the first 9 months".

Réponse de ServiceTitan

Thank you, Jay, for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We're happy to hear that ServiceTitan has helped your business. We've been working hard to build an amazing software for our customers and we are thrilled you think so, too. Thank you for sharing your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Répondu le 17/12/2019
Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Verre, céramique et béton

Publié le 14/04/2022

ServiceTitan review

Overall it has been a positive experience. I am glad we made the switch!

Avantages

Many of the features are different and better than our old software. The dispatch board is one of my favorite features. The maps; being able to see where our guys are out in the field is really neat! Automated customer notifications to remind about appts saves a lot of time!

Inconvénients

Unable to see pictures & measurements from measure tickets can be tedious for scheduling installs. I have to flip back and forth between tickets to schedule most jobs. Transitioning to this software was incredibly challenging. I will say this though; we were the first glass company to use this software.

Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 18/03/2019

No Ability to Track Contacts..only customers

Avantages

Service Titan is really easy to use. And its cloud-based so our team can be running the business from anywhere in the world. Reporting and text alert to our customers are some of the best features.

Inconvénients

Service Titan so not have the ability to track Contacts. Only customers. This is a flaw in the program in our opinion. We have had to keep our old dated CRM for this feature. And the price. You pay a premium for Service Titan. Lots and lots of features and benefits..but you pay for them.

Réponse de ServiceTitan

Thanks for your feedback. We love that you find ServiceTitan so easy to use.

You're right that to add in a contact's information, you'll create a new customer. The good news is that you're not required to book a job for this person at that time. This is great because if that contact ever calls back, you'll see who's calling with all of the information about that person.

ServiceTitan also allows you to add custom fields to the customer page. These custom fields are searchable and can be added as a KPI through our reporting module.

We hope this helps, but feel free to reach out to your success manager if you need any further information.

Répondu le 28/03/2019