Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Seismic

Seismic est la référence en matière de solutions d'aide à la vente et de stimulation numérique des ventes. Elle permet d'aligner les équipes de commercialisation et de leur donner les moyens d'offrir aux acheteurs des expériences...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Jackie

Publié le 30/03/2020

Impactful Enablement & Content Management System

With Seismic, are reps now have access to the latest materials to stay on-brand and on-message, get fast answers to their questions and a single source of truth across the company for the "blessed" version of close to 1,000 assets we maintain.

Avantages

Seismic has become our one stop shop for all of our customer-facing teams to access the content, sales tools, and company news they need. It's easy to upload, organize, maintain and send out new content, with lots of functionality that makes the lives of our sales teams easier like customizable decks and documents. The design, user interface and analytics are the some of the things we like most along with some of the best customer service we've seen across any software company.

Inconvénients

Integration with Google Suite can be improved (mostly around Google Slides + customized presentations within Seismic) but overall hasn't impacted us much.

Réponse de Seismic

Jackie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We are happy to hear that you are seeing such great value in our content management functionality. Your feedback is imperative as we continue to improve our platform to meet customer needs. Looking forward to partnering with you in 2020 and beyond!

Répondu le 15/06/2020
Ray

Publié le 27/01/2021

Seismic- Use it Everyday

It is a great concept that every business should have. A one stop shop for everything you need to do your job!

Avantages

Currently it is integrated with our Salesforce application and works smoothly through there or as a standalone. I use this everyday for my own reference as well as finding materials for clients. There are features that allow you to see when the documents were last uploaded to ensure you have an updated version as well as see if certain information is confidential. It has helped me grow in my current role and is my go to for everything product related! I describe it as the internet for my company, it has everything I need in one place.

Inconvénients

The search feature is difficult at times and doesn't always bring up the most relevant information that I am looking for. Occasionally documents that others can access; I cannot access.

Jon
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Publié le 18/05/2021

Awesome features and easy to use

Avantages

We use Seismic as a centralized repository for many company documents spanning a variety of different areas of our business. They layout is great and easy to use and navigate through. There is more functionality available that I personally don't take enough advantage of, such as Live Send and Meeting Space. As a sales leader, I share relevant items in my team's shared Workspace, categorized by topic in different folders. We always are up to date with changes to any of the documents as we're notified if the content has been updated. Seismic has been a great tool for myself and my team to stay connected and up to date with the latest news/documents/decks/policies and so much more from our company and peers.

Inconvénients

I don't have very many cons with Seismic. I wish the search functionality was a little better so it was easier to find what you're looking for. However, I believe some of that is on us to put better tags on documents.

Les meilleures alternatives à Seismic

Publié le 25/01/2023

Sales Enablement Genius

Amazing tool.

Avantages

Seismic is a wonderful resource to store a vast array of sales enablement. It makes searching and storing documents easy. It has enabled my company to learn more.

Inconvénients

I wish the search feature picked up on more key words so that you could refine the results better.

Cindy

Publié le 20/07/2020

Centralized Go To for Sales People

Avantages

Seismic is a one-stop shop for all of my collateral, training materials, internal resources. It's very user friendly and easy to share information with teammates.

Inconvénients

At this point, I can't think of anything. I was unhappy that I coudln't easily access favorites or recently view docs, but they have made a recent update that has solved that problem.

Adam
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 25/10/2019

Finally a single source-of-truth for Sales + Marketing Content w/analytics!

Nothing but a positive experience from top to bottom!

Avantages

The fact that I know, without a doubt, that we now have a single source of truth that our sales and marketing teams can go to and have direct access to the most recent (and verified) documentation to use solves a major pain point that has been plaguing us for years... gone are the days of hunting through external hdd folders, bugging co-workers, or trying to find PDFs in buried SharePoint folders.

With other features like content sales stage mapping, native SalesForce integrations, and the ability to set expiration dates on the content so teams can review and update as needed... Seismic is in the process of transforming how we view and utilize our content.

The analytics behind the tool are extremely helpful as well... from the pre-made dashboards for reporting to the ability to notify users when their content is opened and viewed, this tool has seen nothing but rave reviews from our team!

Inconvénients

None at this time... have been extremely happy with our entire experience!

Phil
  • Secteur d'activité : Semi-conducteurs

Publié le 13/04/2021

Seismic has been a great change

I have truly enjoyed our transition to Seismic and look forward to what we can accomplish going forward now that we are using this tool

Avantages

I have come to love the document sharing features and the intelligence of the searches. In our prior system text searches were very unreliable, with Seismic that has completely changed. It has greatly increased my productivity levels and I have less frustrations when sharing documents with customers and partners.

Inconvénients

The only con I can find is that not all of our companies documents have been moved to seismic, so when searching for legacy documents and information I have to go back to our old system.

Aaron
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 09/08/2022

User of Seismic to support the growth of our Health Plan Products

I am new to the team that supports Seismic so was not with them for the negotiating and implementation stages. We do have a cloud based version however do not have it integrated to our Sales CRM Dynamics 365 yet. On top of that there are features within Seismic we have yet to take advantage of such as LiveSocial, Lessonly and MicroApps. The teams short term goals are to engage with our heavy Sales & Marketing users first to get them on board with how to use Seismic for their most efficient needs. We have a low internal user adoption rate so increasing that first will allow us to explore more features in the future.

Avantages

The Insights dashboards feature immense amounts of data to capture both within Seismic as well as pull in results from CRM integrated products. Plus there is lots of flexibility to create custom dashboards that meet any and all of our needs.

Inconvénients

We are experiencing issues with LiveForm generation of files as a preview. When we test LiveForm data and click 'Generate' it's able to complete task to download file but no preview within current window is available.

Alex
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 26/05/2022

A Great Database

Avantages

Seismic is easy to navigate. Being able to do full searches or narrow down searches through folder selection makes life so much easier.

Inconvénients

I would consider this a admin issue more than anything but sometimes folder structures can be too complicated which can result in searching being difficult.

Felipe
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Publié le 03/08/2021

Great tool to boost sales

it has been astonishing

Avantages

It looks fresh, even thought I look for technical info it is easy to read and find

Inconvénients

sometimes the find button crashes, but is just a matter of refresh and is solved

• Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 15/07/2020

Great Automation and workforce platform

Overall Seismic is a great platform that concentrates on the end-user sales experience, as well as the back end support experience. It geared to help move your company forward.

Avantages

What I like about Seismic is that it is a multi-functional platform that can be an all-in-one for tool for some companies.

Inconvénients

What I liked the least is that in the beginning it takes a minute to learn the platform and how to become fully comfortable with it.

Christina

Publié le 23/07/2018

Challenging, hours of manual labor, features/functionality lacked robustness.

The ability to place our content into a shareable and searchable portal allowing our users to retrieve data any time, any place on any device.

Avantages

The ability to create dynamic folders to pull content in from multiple sources automatically. I love the Community feature, to research discussions, product news, training videos, and post new ideas. The Analytics feature is AWESOME! The capability to LiveSend content and track when the recipient opened the content, how long spent on each page and if they forwarded the content to another recipient is priceless!

Inconvénients

The amount of issues that we have endured over the URLs not being able to be populated into Seismic until April of 2018. The RFP functionality is not a feature within Seismic, but rather a custom build. We were introduced during the decision making phase, of the RFP capabilities and what it could do for our company. Here we are just shy of a year, and we are still not using, nor will we likely use what was built as a workaround solution. It is just easier for our users to create on their laptops and share directly with their peers and house a copy within the repository.

Meagan
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Publié le 18/05/2021

Seismic Makes Work Easier

Seismic allows me to collaborate with partners so much easier. Now that we're all virtual with the pandemic, this is so important and Seismic really delivered! I also love how I can keep myself organized with the use of the WorkBooks in Seismic.

Avantages

I love the search feature. My company pushes out a lot of great content and collateral to share with prospects and I can search a key word and everything that relates to that will generate. You can also filter internal/external documents, which makes it so easy to know that I'm in compliance with company policy

Inconvénients

I love the data that comes with the Live Send feature but I would love to see some improvements with how it looks in the email when you send the collateral to a client/prospect.

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle

Publié le 27/04/2021

Seismic is a great tool for tracking down sales materials!

As a relatively new employee, Seismic is a lifesaver when it comes to finding material and training myself on our extensive product offering. I wish I had known something like this existed because my previous employer could definitely use it!

Avantages

Seismic is very easy to use and has been adopted widely by our company. As part of our sales team, I use Seismic daily to locate marketing/sales materials that can easily be shared with our customers and distributor partners. I also love the using the NewsCenter to find keep an eye out for relevant company announcements that might impact my customers. Finally the WorkSpace is a great way to share files and collaborate with others instead of sending attachments back and forth via email.

Inconvénients

I really can't think of anything I would improve about Seismic. It meets all my needs.

Molly
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 20/10/2020

Huge Improvement from BigTinCan

Avantages

The folder structure (or lack thereof) and search functionality are such game changers. We also love the "page" functionality. We use it on every new product roll out or partnership.

Inconvénients

You have to connect one individual's Google Drive. Not great when you have multiple individuals with administrative access.

Briana

Publié le 25/10/2019

Increased content distribution by 90% in one month

Overall the tool is intuitive and the learning curve is very shallow. Team enablement took little to no time, and understanding the back-end was extremely simple. We are always looking for different and creative ways to leverage the tool, so I am excited that the new Seismic University program has just been rolled out.

Avantages

Streamlines the lines of communication between Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to ensure everyone knows where to access any piece of content at any time. No more guessing or messaging across 10 different group chats to locate a case study, battle card or blog post.

Inconvénients

The lack of integration with Salesforce is frustrating, particularly for measuring ROI. Being able to see which pieces of content have impacted which opportunities is critical for supporting Marketing in content creation resources, as well as justifying the value of the tool for the overall organization (as this is used across multiple departments).

• Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 26/10/2019

Good not Great

Overall the service is pretty good and the product works, I'm just not sure it's a solid enterprise solution.

Avantages

It's very visual and the tagging and searching work well. It integrates well into Salesforce and content can quickly be downloaded.

Inconvénients

The editing in Microsoft Silverlight feels ancient. I would consider staying with the product if they get this fixed.

Moira

Publié le 05/11/2019

Our content is getting used more than ever!

Our sales team is able to easily find the exact content they need for each step of the sales cycle. They don't need to dig around for it and they are confident that what they find in Seismic is up to date. Then once they send it, they can see how their prospects engage with it.
Our marketing team is able to gauge usage and engagement to make longer term decisions about content strategy based on formats and topics that perform well.

Avantages

I like that we're easily able to see what content is being used and how recipients are engaging with it.

Inconvénients

From an admin perspective, it can be hard to customize the platform exactly as we want it. But the support team is always ready to step in when we need help.

Kevin

Publié le 03/02/2017

Versatile and Effective Product, Outstanding Service.

Although we are still relatively early in our implementation (a bit less than 1 year), our small Marketing production team has already seen a marked improvement in the accuracy and overall time allotted to our primary pieces of marketing collateral. Whenever we have a question, our people at Seismic have an answer - and when they don't, they find a solution that works. We are excited for the potential the product offers us as we continue to familiarize ourselves with its capabilities and limitations, although any limitations we discover likely will not last too long. On top of it all, our experience with our developers and everyone at Seismic has been incredibly positive.

Avantages

It is well-designed and intuitively built; It solved a significant problem for us, one that we expected to have to add new employees to get on top of.

Inconvénients

There are still some functionality improvements that need to be made; Overall speed of updates can lag at times.

Kelsey
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 04/06/2020

Seismic Review

Avantages

My favorite capability within Seismic is LiveSend. We haven't gone live with the platform in my side of the business at Anthem, but we are working towards it now. The Spring release delayed us because it didn't make sense to launch when the experience and interface would change. The overall effort and time to set up Seismic is definitely high. I attended the Seismic conference in November and am really excited for our sales team to realize some of the benefits that were talked about there eventually.

Inconvénients

Setup is for sure the most difficult part. We also wish there was a better way to integrate with our current system at Anthem because everything is manual right now. It was a massive undertaking to get fit to go live and once we go live, we expect for it to still be pretty time consuming.

Réponse de Seismic

Hi Kelsey, Thanks so much for leaving this great review! We are excited that you are seeing the benefits of LiveSend. Ensuring a positive custome experience is our top priority and we definitely want to work with you to make sure the transition to Seismic is as seamless as possible. Looking forward to partnering with you in 2020 and beyond!

Répondu le 05/08/2020
João

Publié le 05/06/2020

All-in-one

Content automation
Embedded in Microsoft
Content management

Inconvénients

Usability for premium users (namely, labels of the functions and how they are organized)

Réponse de Seismic

Jo?o, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review. It's great to see that you are enjoying Seismic's content management functionality. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as we work constantly to improve the customer experience.

Répondu le 15/06/2020
Steve

Publié le 26/08/2021

Great management tool to compliment CRM

Avantages

Ease of use, organization and management of digital assets. It allows me to scan quickly through to what I actually need with minimal time

Inconvénients

I think it should have a more modern look/feel to what is currently shown. It works perfectly fine, but maybe using more pictures and buttons

Grace
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

Publié le 27/04/2021

Useful and makes you more knowledable!

I use Seismic to provide insight to my clients on the work my company has done. It super resourceful and makes me super knowledgeable.

Avantages

I enjoy the accessibility of this software! It is great to find about any article within technology and provides great examples. Also, it is great it has different sizes of information from quick facts on PDFs to Full PowerPoints that provide great details.

Inconvénients

No issues with this product, very accessible.

Jim
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 02/08/2017

I was a Seismic admin in my previous job, like the system and the usability.

Obtaining a central content repository that most all employees can access. The content also gets pushed into the Salesforce interface based on predictive content configuration. The tracking and reporting is also better than our old system, which was a series of online folders.

Avantages

Provides a central repository that pushes predictive content into Salesforce along with tracking and reporting capabilities.

Inconvénients

My current company made the classic mistake of not performing enough up front preparation and design/structure strategy before starting to use Seismic. I am now trying to help them clean up and organize our content and develop business rules for admins and user. However, this is not the fault of Seismic.

Stefano

Publié le 03/09/2021

Great platform for presales

Seismic is a powerful sales enablement platform, speeds up sale cycle with its features and it is great for presales.
The features I like more are searching and sharing, in particular the livesend feature that let me find and share contents by email and/or link, then you can even track specific targets/contacts or lists.
Everyting is easy and natural to use, improvement area is "analytics", that should be more intuitive, and content categorization.

Avantages

Easy content searching and sharing. Workspace and favorites.

Inconvénients

Analitycs features not intuitive, content classification/categorization

198 avis