Avis clients sur Clio

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Clio

Clio est une solution cloud de gestion de cabinet juridique adaptée aux cabinets d'avocats de petite à grande envergure. La plateforme permet aux cabinets d'avocats et autres entreprises du secteur juridique de suivre des délais...

En savoir plus

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 18/09/2023

Un outil très fiable

Avantages

Clio est un outil confortable et très fiable, spatieux, agréable et bien équipée disposant de plusieurs modèles innovantes.

Inconvénients

Il n'y a rien que je n'apprécie chez Clio pour le moment

Yasmine
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
s/o
s/o

Publié le 17/11/2023

Meilleur logiciel de gestion

Avantages

Clio permet de gérer des dossiers juridiques, facturation et facturation

Inconvénients

Clio n'a pas d'inconvénients selon mon expérience depuis fort longtemps mais le prix est élevé

Stephen
Stephen

Publié le 06/07/2019

Fantastic Practice Management Solution

Avantages

Clio's intuitive design is easy to use for anyone from the tech savy to the "how do I turn this thing on" person. They are constantly adding features and functionality to the software solution making the administrative side of practicing law much easier and less time consuming. Clio's support team is always quick to respond and is always friendly and helpful. The growing list of integrations is definite plus and gives us the ability to extend the already great functionality to the next level. And if you are into coding, you can always create a custom integration to suit your needs.

Inconvénients

Really the only complaint I have about Clio is the reporting capabilities. While it has some great canned reports within the interface, there is no ability to customize reports to massage out information that would be useful to my practice. We make do, of course, but this has been my complaint for some time now. Last time I checked there was a pay integration that allowed for more robust reporting but adding yet another subscription isn't appealing when it would be relatively easy for Clio to add this capability to their platform.

Les meilleures alternatives à Clio

Amanda

Publié le 24/01/2024

Clio Review from AWL

The platforms, both Manage and Grow, are user friendly and I have had a great experience with the software. I like that there aren't rollout after rollout of changes. I enjoy updates and accept them but I like that it's not a weekly occurrence (like Quickbooks). I have recommended Clio to others and will continue to use Clio.

Avantages

Overall Clio is very user friendly. My clients who have commented on the use of Clio have had positive feedback as well. I like that there are training videos and customer service has been great the few times I've called. The integration with my Google Workspace and now having their own credit card processing fees is great too! This year I'm utilizing the Dashboard more, both on Manage and Grow and I do like how it works. It helps me stay productive.

Inconvénients

For sections I haven't used as much, I have difficulty finding my way back to them after stumbling upon them. I would like to be able to attach receipts for reimbursable expenses to client's invoices. I would like to be able to mark client matters and/or client invoices as mail only so I know when to print the invoices and mail them to clients.

QuickBooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Clio

I had Quickbooks at my previous firm and I hated their program. My boss was always on the phone with them because something wasn't working correctly. Every time I went to log time the format had changed. It is expensive. Clio was recommended by both bar associations that I am a member of and the free trial went very well for me.
Diane

Publié le 09/02/2017

There has to be something better; going downhill for solos

I have been using this since 2012 - at first it fit my needs and was marketed for the solo/small practice firms. It has increasingly become more cumbersome and takes longer to calendar and bill than I would like. The interest feature on the billing can only calculate simple interest. Once you enter the interest formula, there is no way to disconnect it so you are left to manually delete all of the entries. They have changed the billing process from a process that once took about an hour to taking about 3 hours. A bill is generated and placed under the Draft tab, you can view it, edit it, submit it for approval (a waste of time for a solo), or approve it - so I view it, see it needs to be edited, and click on edit, the bill comes up for editing, then once you've completed it, you hit Approve - and nothing happens which is new - you either can hit the go to bills Awaiting Payment link, or click on the Awaiting payment screen -- from there, you are forced to sort through all of your accounts receivable to find your newly edited bill. Once you find the bill, then you can Receive Payment from the trust account - but be careful since if your client has $500 in trust and the bill is $1000, the trust payment will pop up $1000, which you know is inaccurate, so you have to do another edit. Then the bill drops out of view and you either have to return to Awaiting Payment or Paid tabs - search through all of the other bills, find your bill, then you can download it - print it, or save it, and then email it.
If you want to enter a new appointment, you can do so on the calendar, but if you want to create a method to track the new client, you have to go to another tab to set up a matter, you can only input the client's name, not the address, not the phone number, not any other stuff that should appear at this point, in my opinion. Then you add in your number. Then you have to track down the name you just entered and try and add in addresses, phone numbers, email addresses. The process is incredibly time consuming.

Pros: Cost
Cons: Overly rigid, designed for those who have a data processor employee, time consuming, not customer service oriented - was marketed for solos/small practices and this is not the case any longer.

Avantages

Web based program and cost.

Inconvénients

Rigid, time consuming process. So many things don't work and the process of finding a work around is cumbersome.

Cassandra

Great Product!

I have used CLIO at two other firms and brought it on to Story Law. Was the best decision we ever made. Saves us administrative time which in turn promotes productivity and profit.

Avantages

We love that we have all data, participants, documents, contacts, email/communication journaling, calendaring all in one place. The mobile app is great for on the go use and tracking time when you are away from the office. The client portal is a great tool for tracking what the client has provided and what is still needed. The time Clio saves us in administrative work has been invaluable.

Inconvénients

Mapping with Quick Books does not match up the best. Some of the integrations are still work in progress. No integration with MyPleadings.

Pourquoi choisir Clio

Cost effective and all our case management, billing and firm administration can be done in one program.

Pourquoi passer à Clio

Ease of use. All-in-one solution. Timeslips is a completely separate systems resulting in double-entries and lost time. Clio is easy to navigate and understand.
Erica

Clio Is the Most Useful Database We have Used

Overall Clio was a vast improvement to our previous programs (Tabs 3 and Abacus). The change in customer service however has dampened my enthusiasm..

Avantages

Integration of payment, invoicing and CRM

I used to love the customer service but now....NO

Inconvénients

Difficult to customize. Customer Service has gone from knowledgeable Canadian staff to foreign people not familiar with the program. You are often on your own to try to resolve questions - or make multiple queries.

Réponse de Clio

Hi Erica. Thanks for sharing this valuable feedback. I can assure you that we take into account this information to continuously improve our products and services.
I’m sorry you had an unsatisfactory experience with our customer success team. I can assure you that all of our customer service staff are trained in-house and have in-depth knowledge of all our products. While it may on occasion take more than one call to answer a question, please know that we are committed to resolving your queries as quickly as possible—and our team is available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, via in-app chat, email, or phone should you need further assistance.

Répondu le 25/01/2024
Concetta

I love Clio - it's already helping my practice grow

Really a great experience - great product! Sales was never too pushy, and also happy to answer my questions.

Avantages

Clio is so easy to use, and definitely a great value. I love that Clio can grow with my practice - and help my practice grow! I'm looking forward to getting other products I use to interface with Clio (like QuickBooks, etc). I'm also thrilled that I have the ability to quickly and easily get clients signed up directly through Clio, rather than having to use a third party electronic signature system.

Inconvénients

The self-help isn't fabulous, but fortunately I've been able to get help through online chat.

Pourquoi choisir Clio

I used it at my prior firm, and swore I'd never use it again. Choosing Clio was the best decision I ever made.

Pourquoi passer à Clio

Clio has great pricing, and I don't feel nickel-dimed - it's straightforward, easy to use, and no one in the sales process made me feel like I was buying a used car.
Gabrielle

Great Case Management Software

I have had a very positive experience with Clio and I am very satisfied with the product.

Avantages

Clio is intuitive and easy to use. I also love that the team is forward-thinking and always deploying new features that enhance productivity. As a solo practitioner, Clio grow is exceptional and a tool everyone should be using. I can manage my leads with very little overhead. Additionally, Clio support always goes above and beyond

Inconvénients

Initially, I did not understand why Clio Grow and Clio Manage were separate products. However, the integration between the two is seamless, and I have grown to love the distinct nature of the two products.

Pourquoi passer à Clio

The demo for Clio was much more thorough and at the time, Clio's functionality seemed above and beyond
Bob

Publié le 23/01/2024

Clio works well for my law firm!

Very good overall experience. Will keep using it. We also use "Clio Grow" to assist with marketing and new client sign-ups.

Avantages

User friendly, has good features, also accessible on phone app.

Inconvénients

I don't know how to take full advantage of it.

Jade

Great for Canadian Immigration practitioners

I've had a good experience overall with CLIO.

Avantages

I looked at several case management systems for my immigration practice, it really checked all the boxes when it came to intake, client invoicing, and helping my remote team stay organized.

Inconvénients

I don't have a lot to complain about, it is not a cheap solution so the pricing is high.

Roy
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 14/03/2024

An all-in-one practice software

Avantages

The time management portion on a case by case basis. The invoicing and payment integration.

Inconvénients

Could not modify the fields to my liking. Truly for a law practice, not for any other consulting.

Marie

Publié le 24/06/2019

Clio Review

My overall experience has been positive. There are plenty of resources for day to day activities and for more complex matters the live support has been indispensable. I find it easy to navigate and learn.

Avantages

Initially it was a better system overall than the systems we were trying to make fit our needs (Timeslips and Sharepoint). Subsequently, the updates that are implemented by the development team when there is an obvious need or lack identified.

Inconvénients

I did not like that the billing of outstanding balances was not automated during billing runs to capture all outstanding balances so anyone who does not have a current bill still gets a bill when I do not enter a start time as a filter option. I also do not like that I have to clean up so much on the Quickbooks Online end of a Retainer transfer, especially after a billing run when its many clients at once, it creates a lot of work in the Retainer in Trust register in QBO.

Justin

Publié le 05/08/2019

What I Like Most About Clio

Clio had a long learning curve. That said, any software that has wide capability will have a long learning curve. However, the support team has been very helpful. It does not work for me to try to read articles to learn how to use the system, I appreciate being able to get someone on the phone or on chat who can simply show me how to do what I want to do.

Avantages

As a solo practicing attorney for almost a quarter century, tracking time, preparing and sending out bills has been my least favorite activity, and the place where I have lost revenue and had upset clients. My experience is that clients don't appreciate it when bills are sent timely or when they receive billing after six to twelve months of work - they really prefer regular billing.

Clio has revolutionized the billing and collection part of my solo practice environment. Now that I have learned how to create clients and matters and to input time, it is a simple once a month task to create professional monthly client bills which I can print and snail mail, email, or send with the LawPay connection and the client can "click through" the email bill to pay with credit card.

Inconvénients

I cannot figure out how to set up or use the form template function. When I have tried it does not really work and I have stopped trying to use this. I would very much like to create some form engagement letters.

My work is mainly transaction, not so much litigation. At first it was difficult to figure out how to prepare a nice looking flat-fee for a project type bill. However, with the updates I have been able to customize bills to have both hourly fee bills and flat-fee bills.

Kimberly

Publié le 28/08/2019

Fantastic product!

The experience has been great. The support team is very helpful and made getting set up a quick process, and they've helped solve several operator-error problems along the way. We don't yet use the full capability of what Clio can do, but it's nice to know we have room to grow our practice without outgrowing the software that helps us manage it.

Avantages

Clio easily tracks time and expenses, keeps client and matter details organized, generates invoices, and gives us reports that help track our firm's growth. It is easy to learn, easy to use, easy to customize to our practice, and has very helpful and responsive customer service. Since it's cloud based, we can also work remotely as needed. Very glad to have Clio!

Inconvénients

I like most everything about Clio except that it can be slow if our internet service is being slow (not Clio's fault, but it comes with being cloud-based).

Every once in a while I find a glitch that frustrates me in creating invoices. Usually, though, chatting with customer support online leads to a) their showing me how to solve my problem, or b) the problem being sent to tech support for fixing in Clio's system.

Tracy

Publié le 01/09/2019

Clio is a mixed bag

The worst is retainers. Without being able to customize my email message globally, I can't use the trust payment request. It just confuses clients. Did I say hours and hours and hours? I will say that their service is fabulous. However, they keep making new abilities that to me are inconsequential compared with retainers. Oh, and not having global text snippets? How hard can that be? I have to go to 8 different users if I add something. Really a waste of time. Fix the real stuff. Then add bells and whistles.

Avantages

I love that billing is so much easier, that my team can enter time remotely.

Inconvénients

Clio was not developed by any sort of accountant. The reports are lacking, you can't memorize reports, everything within the software isn't consistent (like using the term everyone one place and all users in another place). The reports are inconsistent with what you can filter by on each report. There are still things where my account names are redundant - like Johnson - Divorce: Divorce. The biggest gripe I have is about replenishing retainers. The retainer replenishments don't get printed on the bill - I know it is because clio payments won't let you make a combined trust/legal fee payment, but they could have one link for anything owed and another link if a replenishment is due. Really - we webt to the moon 50 years ago but we can't figure this out? I spend hours and hours dealing with contacting clients to replenish. Also, way you enter into clio is clunky. I have to pick up my mouse all the time. It needs to be more like quickbooks entry. You never have to pick up your mouse.

Peter

Publié le 20/10/2019

All I Need

Terrific, a true game changer!

Avantages

Clio provides an all in one suite of applications that are necessary for my law firm to operate. We used to rely on a stand-alone billing software program for our billing and time-tracking. Of course every computer or user we added cost us more money on top of the software itself. When the software became outdated and no longer supported, we had to purchase the latest version. We also relied upon emails to assign tasks, and give each other messages about the cases we were working on together- without a centralized location for the team to track and review each other's notes and progress, each member had to rely upon their own notes, memos, emails, etc. This was inefficient and time consuming. Another fun part of my day was searching for contact information of opposing counsel on particular matters. Often times I would search emails, review the documents on a case, or review documents in the file to get the contact information I needed. Calendaring was also an administrative hurdle. Entering dates in a separate software system led to disorganization, and required jumping around from one program to another to manage information and learn where attorneys were supposed to be.
Clio puts all of these functions , and more, under one roof. It has made the work flow in my law firm seamless, efficient, easy, and organized. Clio does it all, and I am truly grateful for this product.

Inconvénients

I would like it to be easier to review the billing entries of other users in real time.

Margy
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Publié le 03/12/2019

The Future of Cloud Computing in the Legal Industry

Clio has been really helpful organizing a small solo practice and getting that attorney up and running, and then expanding their practice accordingly. It's a great, central location for file management, and being able to use Quickbooks and Clio for billing is spectacular. Clio's client support is stellar, and that is worth a LOT when it comes to case management. Overall, Clio is an excellent choice, and even with my complaints, I do believe it is the standard for the future.

Avantages

I really do believe that Clio is the future of legal cloud computing and practice/file management. It's a functional piece of software that allows attorneys and legal staff to manage cases with ease. There are a few things that I find to be useful with Clio:
1. Clio integrates with tons of other software options, including Grow (a CRM management tool). Keeping things "in the family" is really useful and speeds up management.
2. Clio's billing functionality is really nice. It's one of the more functional back end management tools I've seen, and I really like the way it works. You can integrate it with Quickbooks for easy accounting, which we really appreciate and which looks great on the user end (for clients, when they receive bills).
3. Clio sports a really professional interface, which just looks nice when you're working. It looks grown up and sleek, so if someone peeks over your shoulder or you're working while in the vicinity of clients, it doesn't have a preschool feeling to it.
4. Most important - Clio's customer support is incredible. Have an issue? There are videos you can watch, or people you can talk to. They will literally stay on the phone with you for hours as you troubleshoot issues together, or learn something new. Top notch, seriously.

Inconvénients

I do have a few gripes about Clio. If these were addressed, it would get a 5-star rating from me:
1. Mouseclicks. Clio requires so. many. mouseclicks. It is infuriating at times. I realize this sounds stupid, but over time, they add up. I am a huge fan of efficiency, and Clio is one of the most inefficient programs I've used.
2. Workflows. I really enjoy using workflows to track various projects. Clio sucks at workflows. A complete rework of how they approach them, and how they look for interface with the staff who are responsible for executing, would go a LONG WAY toward making Clio a more useful application. I think workflows are really the topic that causes Clio to lag behind other software out on the market. I would like to see something in place that allows a user to create a workflow, move tasks around in the list, add subtasks to tasks, and assign triggering dates, secondary dates, etc. It would also be useful to be able to assign various tasks to various users. Until that's in place, I'll be sad about using Clio.
3. A central location for performing various functions. Clio does have a left-hand toolbar that allows you to do SOME things, but not ALL things. It would be good if, from the left-hand menu, I could do each discrete thing that I can do in Clio by clicking a mouse a zillion times. Once that happens, I'll be happier.
4. Document management. I'm out of room, but it is not idea. Too much downloading/uploading. Dropbox is better (for collaborati

Pourquoi passer à Clio

Clio came recommended by another practitioner who had gone solo and had a great experience.
Tanya Mitchell

Publié le 04/02/2020

Clio has changed my life!

My CFO's timed has been freed up tremendously because we now bill with Clio and she does not have to enter time from all users into a similar computer software. We all can work from anywhere and capture our time with the Clio app! Love it!

Avantages

I love the functionality of Clio, and how we can manage time for each user on multiple devices. I not longer have to keep up with my start time for a task, my completion time, the calculation with what portion of an hour was teh time, or completing timesheets for a billing professional to then enter into a software to generate client invoices. Additionally, the billing process has been simplied and can be run from any computer. Further, the ability to keep up with each staff member's productivity is AWESOME! Clio has definitely changed my legal life!

Inconvénients

Getting acclimated was sort of difficult because my rep was new at the time. The regular support team helped us with the remaining onboarding.

Pourquoi choisir Clio

We needed the flexibility that Clio offers for billings. We also have Clio Grow, and it has made new client intake a breeze!

Pourquoi passer à Clio

Clio had better customer service and unlimited storage space for documents.
Matt

Publié le 08/12/2022

Best in class

I operate an entirely virtual law practice. Keeping all of my workflows and processes in the same ecosystem helps ensure consistency and efficient operations.

Avantages

The single best part about Clio is the user interface. You can't overestimate the drain on your organization and your end-users by poor UX design. Clio is intuitive to use, and easy to customize. Their chat support is the best of any product I've used, in any category.

Inconvénients

The in-app document management isn't great. It's good enough, but most users will want to integrate with an existing DMS.

Publié le 24/02/2023

Great all around product with open API

Clio has been great and this is likely the last case management software we will ever use.

Avantages

There is no such thing as a perfect legal case management software. There is nothing that is going to do everything the way you want it and Clio is no different. However, clio has numerous thrid party integrations. If this software doesn't do something there is probably something else out there that will fill in the gaps. However, what really makes clio great is its easy to use Open API. I have a saying with automation. Where there is a will there is a way and this API makes that possible. If there is something you want to have done or want to automate Clio's open API makes it possible.

Inconvénients

There reporting could use some work although they have made some improvements. Some of their bigger improvements can take a lot of time. However, there are always making consistent and regular improvements. It does seem like at times they will make a partial release but complete release or complete functionality can take a back seat.

Pourquoi choisir Clio

Amicus Attorney got bought by Abacus Next and service went downhill. There were MANY improvements that were needed to the product but they were slow to update and there were a lot of integrations and features missing. I switched to clio because I knew I could get it to do what I wanted within reason by use of integrations and their open API.

Pourquoi passer à Clio

The easy to use open api and robust list of thrid party integrations
Jim

Publié le 11/04/2023

Clio Review 2023

Avantages

I liked that out of the box, it was very easy to implement and get started. When we first started with Clio, all of our practice management was done via paper and handwritten. Immediately, Clio made it easier to find cases and keep track of all the different matters. I like that we can accept payments and it will automatically close out bills. With the addition of Clio Portals, it makes it much easier to communicate with clients and keep everyone involved on the same page.

Inconvénients

After the out-of-the-box implementation, there is not much to improve our workflows. I would like to see some enhancements that allow users to break from the same workflows and have logic and other efficiency tools for their practice. Not all law firms only practice in one area, and it would be nice to have the ability to have a matter format for a practice area when that practice area is selected. Once the practice area is selected, it should be able to only show areas that pertain to that practice area, reducing the errors of missing information or having the wrong information. I wish that Clio Payments could have similar functionality as LawPay, allowing refunds on trust payments. I do not like how restrictive the software is when trying to create different fields and areas that work best with our firm. It would be nice if emails could be built into Clio so that we are not having to search back and forth. I would like to see Clio Manage and Clio Grow merged, and some of the features of Grow enhanced into Manage. (Scheduler, workflows, etc.)

Pourquoi passer à Clio

While others had better out-of-the-box start-ups, Clio showed better growth opportunities along with easier implementation for users.
Gary

Publié le 04/09/2018

Clio Is The Best

I have not had a single issue with Clio. I have used it now for three years. My bills look sharp and the time/activity record keeping is flawless, which helps when I have to push to get paid. The trust accounting is redundant and airtight. I am looking forward to developing my practice and I know that Clio is expanding its range of functions at a rate faster than any of my needs. Clio is leading the industry in coordinating with third party vendors (Lawpay, Outlook etc) to make Clio even more functional and efficient.

Avantages

There is much to like about Clio. Their customer support is first rate and comprehensive. For example, learning to manage trust accounting and the creation of regular client invoices are critical and time sensitive activities. During my first year with Clio, I would call customer service at the end of each month as I encountered small mistakes I made in billing or accounting. Clio was always there willing to patiently walk me through my steps to help me fix my errors. The billing and accounting features are redundant and it is almost impossible to make a mistake that cannot be fixed. Time entry is simple and efficient.

Inconvénients

I love the ease of use with respect to creating bills and managing trust accounting. On a different level, I have confidence that Clio is on the cutting edge of technology and software developments. As is evidenced by their annual conference, Clio is a leader in the industry. My investment in time learning this platform will continue to pay dividends as I mature as a solo practitioner. I am a veteran litigator but I recently opened my own practice. Clio has been the one indispensable tool to my new practice.

Publié le 24/05/2017

Best all-in-one solution out there

It's a major time saver. It's great for billing, keeping tabs of your time, costs associated with a file, trust money for each file, docketing, contact lists, and all the rest.

It feels a bit short/incomplete in some areas, but they keep improving it so hopefully that will happen soon.

It's still the best damn law practice software out there, and I've searched high and low!

- Easy to use and learn
- Easy to show others to use
- Really easy billing features
- Great organization
- The Notes feature is fantastic and replaces any need for docketing and memos to file
- The "add time" feature makes it easy to keep track of billings and what's to go on the next invoice
- The linking of contacts to files is a time saver
- The Calendar is easy to use and does what you need it to
- The accounting that exists is great for keeping track of the movement of money directly connected with a file. It has helped keep my trust accounting immaculate. IT also helps me keep track of expenses associated with each file.

Inconvénients

Clio is fantastic and the best solution I've been able to find, and I've done a lot of searching both before and after buying Clio. That said, Clio seems half finished in some areas and I'm hoping more work will come.

- The accounting is adequate, but should go a lot further than it does. I would love an integrated cheque writing program, for example.

- I don't know why you can't have more than one client per file. It's a small thing, but it bugs me. I put additional clients in the "contact" list associated with the file, and just pick one as a primary client to list. It doesn't matter, but again, it's a weird oversight.

- The firm metrics is a great idea, but it seems half finished. I don't know why, but it doesn't save stuff year to year and just dumps the information. There's also a dramatic lack of ability to customize things. This is frequent in some of Clio's features, such as how to list matters or client names. It's not a deal breaker, but it's a weird thing to not make more usable.

Overall, Clio is a fantastic program and I don't know how I'd run my practice without it. It's a lot better than everything else I've tried. I just wish the damn thing integrated with more programs and capabilities, and that they just expanded on it. I think the reason why it's frustrating is because it's so close to being sort of perfect, and they just don't go far enough. Hopefully they'll keep adding to it and raise it to that level!

It's definitely worth the buy.

Candace
Candace

Publié le 16/03/2018

I have been so impressed with Clio. There is so much it can do and the customer service is...

There are too many to mention. I was only looking for conflict management software and didn't know if I needed a case management software because I am a solo attorney that is just starting out. It turns out that Clio does so much more. The timer feature lets you track work on different matters and easily switch to a different matter when a phone rings or interruption happens. You don't lost time. The billing is clean, neat and easy. After that you can move on to so many other options -- document automation, cloud storage, phone logs, email logs, quick and easy email drop. I have been here less than a year and I wouldn't switch. I am so pleased with Clio and how it makes the business end of practicing so much easier.

Avantages

What is best? There is so much. The Dashboard (to see instantly how the I am doing, and for each client so I can see how much time and billing has occurred on each matter and easily find the information I need); Time keeping, invoicing, secured email, email drop (to easily put emails into client matters in Clio and free up inbox space, ) and DOCUMENT TEMPLATES with Custom Fields -- I have automated my engagement letter, a basic client letter, will forms, POAs, etc. It saves so much time. To write a letter and not have to look up an address or block/copy it is so nice. You generate the document and edit to start typing the body right away. It requires work on the front end but in the end it is worth it. Also, the customer service being one click on a chat icon away is great. They are so friendly and talked me through invoicing each month for the first few months.

Inconvénients

The customer service and training videos are great but sometimes it feels like an Easter egg hunt to find out what all it can do. I spent the first 8 months just keeping time and doing invoicing. I knew it did other things but wasn't sure what and how. Once I started digging around I have been amazed at what all I have found. It has saved so much time and made things for a solo attorney so much easier. I am sold.

1 598 avis