Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Clio

Clio est une solution cloud de gestion de cabinet juridique adaptée aux cabinets d'avocats de petite à grande envergure. La plateforme permet aux cabinets d'avocats et autres entreprises du secteur juridique de suivre des délais...

En savoir plus

Stephen

Publié le 06/07/2019

Fantastic Practice Management Solution

Avantages

Clio's intuitive design is easy to use for anyone from the tech savy to the "how do I turn this thing on" person. They are constantly adding features and functionality to the software solution making the administrative side of practicing law much easier and less time consuming. Clio's support team is always quick to respond and is always friendly and helpful. The growing list of integrations is definite plus and gives us the ability to extend the already great functionality to the next level. And if you are into coding, you can always create a custom integration to suit your needs.

Inconvénients

Really the only complaint I have about Clio is the reporting capabilities. While it has some great canned reports within the interface, there is no ability to customize reports to massage out information that would be useful to my practice. We make do, of course, but this has been my complaint for some time now. Last time I checked there was a pay integration that allowed for more robust reporting but adding yet another subscription isn't appealing when it would be relatively easy for Clio to add this capability to their platform.

Publié le 16/12/2022

Don't know where we'd be without Clio

Clio allowed us to get bills out timely and to collect more money than our previous practice management software.

Avantages

Very intuitive and easy to use; allows us to collaborate on cases; centralizes all work and notes online; easy to use with Ipad and Iphone when traveling.

Inconvénients

Some of the reports could be improved but you can still get the answers if you know how to manipulate the data.

William
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

Publié le 10/01/2023

Credibility Issues but Great Platform

Despite all the good things I can say about the software itself, we had MAJOR issues with Clio representatives and their lack of credibility. We had to deal with Clio leaving us in the dark about their failure (and subsequent settlement with the state) to collect and remit sales/use tax. We had a few reps promise to get back to us or meet with us on a particular day and become a no call, no show. One of our tickets went months without being resolved, and we discovered it was because Clio dropped the ball. They made up for all of these things, but one thing remains unresolved: Clio promised us our subscription would be locked in so long as we did not leave Clio. Recently, we received an email stating our price would increase as of February 1, 2023. We contacted Clio and tried to resolve this. They claimed they had no recording on the day we called to turn our subscription on. For this reason, they refused to honor the original agreement that our rate would be locked in. We are now looking into next steps as we want to continue using their software, but their lack of customer service and honesty put us in a position to have to consider legal options.

Avantages

I absolutely love the software for the most part, even with all of the issues we experienced, it still is very intuitive and I've enjoyed seeing how Clio has grown and fixed some of these problems. My favorite part of the platform is the one-stop-shop idea where I can manage my pipeline, case management, invoicing, messaging clients, etc. from one place (well, two if you count both Clio Manage and Clio Grow environments).

Inconvénients

There are some basic features that are surprisingly missing. Some of the initial features I noted have been added since I first subscribed to the service. Another issue I have is that not all integrations seem to work as well as others. For example, we have a problem with QuickBooks properly pulling data.

Les meilleures alternatives à Clio

Uptime Cloud Monitoring

Quickbooks Online

Lori

Publié le 15/11/2022

One of the first users of Clio and still give five stars.

Overall experience has been fantastic, and I have no intentions of ever-changing software. I will retire using Clio. Clio, along with Clio Grow, has enabled us to develop a smooth process for evaluating potential new clients using an intake questionnaire and customizing a pipeline.

Avantages

It's too difficult to describe what is best, I could not manage my practice without this software. It is incredibly user friendly and easy to learn. I use pretty much all aspects of the software on a daily basis and have been using it for more than 10 years. My practice has grown from just one attorney, me, to now four along with paralegals and clerks. Clio has made the growth seamless.

Inconvénients

I don't have any complaints whatsoever. The software has been essential to my practice in all ways.

Time Tracker et CANVAS

Pourquoi choisir Clio

I used these at other firms. When I opened up my own practice I chose to use Clio.

Logiciel antérieur

Time Tracker et Asana

Pourquoi passer à Clio

Price, options, versatility, tech support.
Jonathan

Streamline your Legal Practice

Avantages

Client management, billing and invoicing, and file management are all great features of the Clio software, and has allowed our legal practice to grow quickly in the last couple years. Helps everything stay more organized and allows for simple and effective client communication and management.

Inconvénients

It would be nice for clio grow and clio manage to be merged into one app which doesn't require separate logins. Other than that, there isn't much to improve on I can think of at the moment.

Publié le 17/12/2022

Clio saved (my practice)

I now manage my law practice rather than the other way around. Clio was worth the money from day one. Clio got better with Clio Payments, which I adopted earlier this year in lieu of Law Pay. Anyone considering starting their own law firm should consider using Clio from day 1.

Avantages

Getting real time information on my phone, ipad, laptop, or desktop PC.

Inconvénients

The mobile app is not fully functional. I cannot see the same information on the mobile app that I can on the full version.

Natalie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Clio is great for Client Management

Avantages

Our law firm has tried a few software companies to help us manage our clients and cases and this has been by far the bests. It is not perfect, but it is user friendly and easy for all to use (from lawyers, law clerks, paralegals, to even our admin and secretaries). We do not use the document feature. I use it to track open client matters, add notes to the case, assign tasks to support staff, calendar meetings, track time, hold contacts, and invoice. I really like that Clio constantly is updating to meet their customer's needs and is open to our suggestions on things that would make the software better. I would definitely recommend this software for law firms.

Inconvénients

I do not like you cannot have two clients to a single matter - we have a lot of husband and wife contacts, so I wish we could connect two clients to a single matter. I use notes constantly and wish there was a way to format the notes like as a word document - highlight, make numbered outlines, add bullet points, change font size, etc.

Missy

Publié le 20/01/2023

Start with Clio and you won't need another software

I would recommend Clio to any legal professional and firm. It's worth the price for all the features and management you have at your fingertips, and given that it's cloud based, you can't find any other software with everything Clio has to offer. The minor areas where they can improve are not large enough to keep me from using the software. They constantly update the software and implement client suggested changes to improve the software, so it's a great investment for yourself and your practice.

Avantages

Clio is the best legal software platform out there. It offers all the features you need to manage a client and/or case. From document management, time tracking, billing to clients, integrations with other programs (such as LawYaw (a MUST), e-filing software, email platforms, MSFT Teams, calendars, etc.), secure communications, portal for clients, and it offers the best online payment options with flat percentage and fees so you can manage client payments easily.

Inconvénients

Clio is great all around, but there are a few minor improvements that can be done in the billing and reporting features. The billing feature is great, but minor areas where it can improve, for example, would be the ability to see at-a-glance trust amounts before applying payments. There are a few personal reports that would be nice to include, however, they offer many reports that I use frequently.

Niloufar

Publié le 16/12/2022

Reliable and easy to use

Avantages

Easy access to case information, billing, and documents. Clio seamlessly integrates everything I need for my practice and case management.

Inconvénients

It took a while to customized and setup fields and templates, but Clio has an excellent customer support to assist with customization.

Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 20/01/2023

I have tried most of the case management systems on the market and I have always come back to...

Avantages

It is easy to use and they keep adding features making our investment even more valuable.

Inconvénients

The document generation within Clio is not as smooth as I feel that it could be.

Lindsay

Publié le 21/07/2020

Great software and user friendly!

My overall experience has been great! They are always making sure to take the next step in integrations and constantly keep their software up to date and secure.

Avantages

I liked how the IT team literally walked me through the entire set-up/integration. To be 100% honest, they recovered & transferred my crashed billing entries from Timeslips into their system. There are so many positives re: Clio software that I cannot pick what I like most; however, the Quick Bill & Payment Plan features are very convenient. Oh, I can't write a review and not mention the LawPay integration. That is also a great feature!

Inconvénients

I hate when I am asked for instructions on setting up their client portal because I have no instructions to give them. I wish Clio had a .pdf that I could hand to every new client. I also wish there were more options re: billing history printouts for the Court. This is VERY important when asking for ATTY fees.

Þorsteinn

Publié le 28/05/2020

clio law DATA management

Support easy super good. Clio fixed problems with non english characters in days, Timemattes did not fix it in 20 years we have been complaining.
Clio has extremely good search features and all sorts of filtering. For instance universal search that goes through matters, contacts, events, notes, tasks, time/expenses logs, documents content, doc, names, and communications (emails, sec. mess, phone log).

clio portal for clients, e sign easy to make form-documents connects to IP phone etc.

Faster law is a must I would say. To make a great package even better we subscribed also to Faster Law which has done a fantastic add on to Clio. There you get tools to capture your time automatically, the programs keeps track on how long you spend working on case files, e mails etc. in different cases and suggests billable time for that. There is a lot more like file handling, better way to link e mails, save and link attachments and files, you can explore your files on Clio’s serves in you file explorer.

Avantages

For us the program has changed everything in the workflow to the better. In our opinion Clio’s forte is how flexible it is. Every law firm has its own different way of organizing workflow and Clio can accommodate for that, at least our whims and quirks which we have abundant of. The program is like potty in your hand. You mold and sculp the program according to your own special needs in the workflow. The only barrier is your own imagination. You decide how information is inserted, in what order and form and how it is presented. You make your own work procedures. You can organize and make chains of tasks beforehand and set the relevant type of chain of tasks to fit the case you are working on. Then, there and now, the future workflow is decided and set for that case.

Inconvénients

You can not copy matters/cases and clients. It is not easy to move data fram TM to clio. We decided not to to it. Integration between outlook calander and clio calander does not work, it is so slow it is not usable. But the integration between google cal and clio cal is excellent.

App4Legal, Matters.Cloud et Uptime Cloud Monitoring

Pourquoi choisir Clio

Time Matters is old fashioned, originally written for DOS and has restrictions therefore. Does not offer any real cloud solution only remote desktope.

Pourquoi passer à Clio

Clio is flexible. Very stapple and predictable. Clio is easy to manage and learn. Excellent support. Handles non english characters well.
Tanya Mitchell

Publié le 04/02/2020

Clio has changed my life!

My CFO's timed has been freed up tremendously because we now bill with Clio and she does not have to enter time from all users into a similar computer software. We all can work from anywhere and capture our time with the Clio app! Love it!

Avantages

I love the functionality of Clio, and how we can manage time for each user on multiple devices. I not longer have to keep up with my start time for a task, my completion time, the calculation with what portion of an hour was teh time, or completing timesheets for a billing professional to then enter into a software to generate client invoices. Additionally, the billing process has been simplied and can be run from any computer. Further, the ability to keep up with each staff member's productivity is AWESOME! Clio has definitely changed my legal life!

Inconvénients

Getting acclimated was sort of difficult because my rep was new at the time. The regular support team helped us with the remaining onboarding.

MyCase

Pourquoi choisir Clio

We needed the flexibility that Clio offers for billings. We also have Clio Grow, and it has made new client intake a breeze!

Pourquoi passer à Clio

Clio had better customer service and unlimited storage space for documents.
Jared

Publié le 05/11/2019

Review of Clio use and functionality

I have been able to delegate more to my support staff by using the different scheduling and tasking features without giving up on my oversight, since I can verify overdue tasks and completed tasks. Also, my staff has been able to manage my calendar through the case and firm calendar features which allows me to draft more and be able to schedule more hearings.

I am in and out of the office most days and the cloud-based aspect of this software and mobile app allows me to keep track of my schedule, access my matters, and contact clients as needed.

Overall my experience has been excellent; I moved from using 4-5 programs and apps to manage my practice, to using 2 because of the integration in the Clio suite. I have recommended this software to several friends and have help to train some of them on the basics while they were feeling it out.

Avantages

I like the fact that there are different levels of cost for the need of your business. I started with one user on the lower tier, then moved up to include more options and added a user. I like the fact that not only does it provide billing and payment integration, but, at the time I upgraded, it included the monthly cost to use Law Pay (which I have also found helpful).

Inconvénients

I feel there are some personal preferences I would like to use in my reports viewing and accounting. But there was a recent revamp rolled out a few months ago that did address some of my needs. Admittedly, although I have used the product for almost 4 years now, I have not watched all the tutorial videos or called with all of my specific questions, even though with the boutique package there is a dedicated help line.

Justin

Publié le 05/08/2019

What I Like Most About Clio

Clio had a long learning curve. That said, any software that has wide capability will have a long learning curve. However, the support team has been very helpful. It does not work for me to try to read articles to learn how to use the system, I appreciate being able to get someone on the phone or on chat who can simply show me how to do what I want to do.

Avantages

As a solo practicing attorney for almost a quarter century, tracking time, preparing and sending out bills has been my least favorite activity, and the place where I have lost revenue and had upset clients. My experience is that clients don't appreciate it when bills are sent timely or when they receive billing after six to twelve months of work - they really prefer regular billing.

Clio has revolutionized the billing and collection part of my solo practice environment. Now that I have learned how to create clients and matters and to input time, it is a simple once a month task to create professional monthly client bills which I can print and snail mail, email, or send with the LawPay connection and the client can "click through" the email bill to pay with credit card.

Inconvénients

I cannot figure out how to set up or use the form template function. When I have tried it does not really work and I have stopped trying to use this. I would very much like to create some form engagement letters.

My work is mainly transaction, not so much litigation. At first it was difficult to figure out how to prepare a nice looking flat-fee for a project type bill. However, with the updates I have been able to customize bills to have both hourly fee bills and flat-fee bills.

Jane
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 13/04/2022

A great billing software for my increasingly virtual legal practice

Good software! I find it an indispensable part of my practice these days.

Avantages

Our firm had used Timeslips for timekeeping and billing in the past before switching to Clio a few years ago. Timeslips was simply outdated and cumbersome, not to mention that we had no tech support. After having switched to using Clio, I was able to use the software to email clients directly and have the emails come from our firm email account via Clio without always having to involve the office manager for billing my invoices. If the clients have questions, they will know to direct their questions to the office manager, who is otherwise in charge of general accounting matters. Additionally, I love that I can always reach out to Clio's tech support for answers as to user issues or questions, and the services have always been pretty prompt and spot-on.

Inconvénients

I remember there were some data migration issues when we transitioned from Timeslips to Clio. It has been a while, but I recall that at least some of the client data like their addresses didn't look quite right when it was pulled over, and I basically had to start over with entering the information in Clio.

Margy
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Publié le 03/12/2019

The Future of Cloud Computing in the Legal Industry

Clio has been really helpful organizing a small solo practice and getting that attorney up and running, and then expanding their practice accordingly. It's a great, central location for file management, and being able to use Quickbooks and Clio for billing is spectacular. Clio's client support is stellar, and that is worth a LOT when it comes to case management. Overall, Clio is an excellent choice, and even with my complaints, I do believe it is the standard for the future.

Avantages

I really do believe that Clio is the future of legal cloud computing and practice/file management. It's a functional piece of software that allows attorneys and legal staff to manage cases with ease. There are a few things that I find to be useful with Clio:
1. Clio integrates with tons of other software options, including Grow (a CRM management tool). Keeping things "in the family" is really useful and speeds up management.
2. Clio's billing functionality is really nice. It's one of the more functional back end management tools I've seen, and I really like the way it works. You can integrate it with Quickbooks for easy accounting, which we really appreciate and which looks great on the user end (for clients, when they receive bills).
3. Clio sports a really professional interface, which just looks nice when you're working. It looks grown up and sleek, so if someone peeks over your shoulder or you're working while in the vicinity of clients, it doesn't have a preschool feeling to it.
4. Most important - Clio's customer support is incredible. Have an issue? There are videos you can watch, or people you can talk to. They will literally stay on the phone with you for hours as you troubleshoot issues together, or learn something new. Top notch, seriously.

Inconvénients

I do have a few gripes about Clio. If these were addressed, it would get a 5-star rating from me:
1. Mouseclicks. Clio requires so. many. mouseclicks. It is infuriating at times. I realize this sounds stupid, but over time, they add up. I am a huge fan of efficiency, and Clio is one of the most inefficient programs I've used.
2. Workflows. I really enjoy using workflows to track various projects. Clio sucks at workflows. A complete rework of how they approach them, and how they look for interface with the staff who are responsible for executing, would go a LONG WAY toward making Clio a more useful application. I think workflows are really the topic that causes Clio to lag behind other software out on the market. I would like to see something in place that allows a user to create a workflow, move tasks around in the list, add subtasks to tasks, and assign triggering dates, secondary dates, etc. It would also be useful to be able to assign various tasks to various users. Until that's in place, I'll be sad about using Clio.
3. A central location for performing various functions. Clio does have a left-hand toolbar that allows you to do SOME things, but not ALL things. It would be good if, from the left-hand menu, I could do each discrete thing that I can do in Clio by clicking a mouse a zillion times. Once that happens, I'll be happier.
4. Document management. I'm out of room, but it is not idea. Too much downloading/uploading. Dropbox is better (for collaborati

MyCase

Pourquoi passer à Clio

Clio came recommended by another practitioner who had gone solo and had a great experience.
Eileen Noon

Publié le 02/01/2020

Why I find a Clio essential

Terrific.

Avantages

Why I find a Clio essential Is as a sole proprietor of a small business, Clio operates as my check and balance. The small law firm I was at prior to going on my own used Clio and while I do not use all the features because I do mostly appointed work, the features I do use are essential on assuring me I am on top of my game 99.44% of the time.

Inconvénients

As a very busy person, what I like least about Clio is it operates as a reminder to me that I could probably do a lot more if I ever took the day or two to get all the educated on how to do some of the things I do in a rather long handled manner. I am 60 years old and have been a lawyer for 33 years. I recommend Clio to many of the young lawyers I know just starting out or only a few years in the practice to help them ensure themselves they’re keeping track of their time, their appointments, their clients etc. I point out any problem I’ve ever had with Clio was quickly addressed and fixed and that I couldn’t be happier. I have to tell them that if I was them and had their computer skills and knowledge this thing would operate all necessary prompting for me I have to tell them that if I was them and had their computer skills and knowledge this thing would operate all necessary prompting for me.

Richard

Publié le 13/12/2019

Best Decision I made was to make the switch

Easier to manage all aspects of a case with CLIO

Avantages

Easy to use, customer support is awesome, helpful tutorial videos and great client experience. I have received multiple compliments on the style and ease of paying on-line.

Inconvénients

It was not syncing with QuickBooks when posting to CLIO but that may have been addressed recently. I need to check with my bookkeeper.

Publié le 01/04/2021

Great comprehensive practice management solution for lawyers

After almost a year with Clio I can safely say I'm happy with my purchase.

Avantages

The integration with Quickbooks Online is clutch. While there are still some additional functionalities I would build into it, I love that a transaction in Clio creates a journal entry in QB that I can then link to a bank transaction. Makes bookkeeping way easier.

Inconvénients

I wish that a client could access Clio for Clients and Clio Connect at the same time.

Douglas

Publié le 08/10/2019

Don't do it without Clio

Avantages

Clio is the best practice management system out there. It will allow you and your team to be productive and efficient from wherever you practice - at home, in the office, or out of a hotel room while you're taking depositions in another state. It has all the features you need for a successful and robust practice.

Inconvénients

Document management continues to get better but still lags behind other document management platforms like Box or Dropbox. That's okay though because Clio integrates with other technologies and platforms so that you can continue to use the ones you like and still work seamlessly within Clio.

Candace

Publié le 16/03/2018

I have been so impressed with Clio. There is so much it can do and the customer service is...

There are too many to mention. I was only looking for conflict management software and didn't know if I needed a case management software because I am a solo attorney that is just starting out. It turns out that Clio does so much more. The timer feature lets you track work on different matters and easily switch to a different matter when a phone rings or interruption happens. You don't lost time. The billing is clean, neat and easy. After that you can move on to so many other options -- document automation, cloud storage, phone logs, email logs, quick and easy email drop. I have been here less than a year and I wouldn't switch. I am so pleased with Clio and how it makes the business end of practicing so much easier.

Avantages

What is best? There is so much. The Dashboard (to see instantly how the I am doing, and for each client so I can see how much time and billing has occurred on each matter and easily find the information I need); Time keeping, invoicing, secured email, email drop (to easily put emails into client matters in Clio and free up inbox space, ) and DOCUMENT TEMPLATES with Custom Fields -- I have automated my engagement letter, a basic client letter, will forms, POAs, etc. It saves so much time. To write a letter and not have to look up an address or block/copy it is so nice. You generate the document and edit to start typing the body right away. It requires work on the front end but in the end it is worth it. Also, the customer service being one click on a chat icon away is great. They are so friendly and talked me through invoicing each month for the first few months.

Inconvénients

The customer service and training videos are great but sometimes it feels like an Easter egg hunt to find out what all it can do. I spent the first 8 months just keeping time and doing invoicing. I knew it did other things but wasn't sure what and how. Once I started digging around I have been amazed at what all I have found. It has saved so much time and made things for a solo attorney so much easier. I am sold.

Richard

Publié le 09/06/2020

Split personality software - two steps for the function of one

Clio allow you to generate bills - take payments online - and has a rudimentary accounting system.

Avantages

Clio is quite robust with many functions geared for law offices. Much of the thrust is for multiple lawyer offices ( which makes sense) and some also work for solo firms (my office is a solo office). There is a forms component which is poorly integrated with Clio. It does allow you to create an online fillable form - but the steps to have that information fed into your database for the practice is cumbersome and not intuitive. Yo are using two independent programs - which is unlike both Practicve Panther and My Case. In the other two the feed into the database is direct - no two programs - no multiple steps to move rom one database to another.

Inconvénients

As mentioned, the multiple step s needed to use the forms - and the cost for that portion of the platform - make this a terrible choice. If you want to use forms as questionares and to populate your database - and update the database - by client input - this is definitely NOT the platform to use.

Sue

Publié le 15/11/2019

Clio's billing system

Overall, our experience with Clio's billing system has been positive - everyone likes the time entry. We are glad we went to Clio, its so much better than that other program we had been using.

Avantages

We got Clio specifically for its billing program. Its great that everyone can enter their own time into Clio. I like how Clio does “macros” [they call them “text snippets”]. They work without having to use a code key.

The software is easy to use – for someone like me who is not a bookkeeper and hasn’t done a lot of billing before, it takes a little while to learn how to use it correctly, but once you know how things work, it’s a breeze. The very best thing about Clio, though, is its support staff! They are all great – it doesn’t matter who I’ve talked to they are all quick at getting to the root of my problem and showing me how to fix it. I have called other companies asking questions about their software and sometimes you just don’t believe what they tell you. It has never been that way with Clio – every one of their support staff is very knowledgeable and can quickly set you straight!

Also, Clio is open to suggestions from us and when they get a certain amount of inquiries asking if “they could change this or that”, they will work on it. We have been using Clio for 2 years next month and there are a couple of things they have implemented that we had requested, which is really cool!

Inconvénients

Spell checking in the billing software is not what it could be – it does have the little red underlines if it thinks something is misspelled [like Word], which apparently is easy for some people to ignore. It would be better if Clio had its own dictionary and didn’t depend on the one in the browser. In order to do spell checks, we have to: export the time to a CSV file, spread out the column for the description, run a spell check and remember not to correct the errors there, but go back and find each entry in Clio and correct them there. It’s a little time consuming, and depending on how many typos each person makes during the month, it can be very time consuming, but its much better than reading the draft invoices word for word and finding the errors that way. It would be great if Clio could add spell checking so that it can be run in Clio without having to export and go back and forth.

The only other “con” we have with Clio’s billing system is with discounting invoices. It is very easy to discount an invoice by percentage or a dollar amount, but Clio only applies discounts on the total amount of the invoice, including client expenses, not on time spent only, so we usually put in a dollar amount so the discount comes out to the amount we want it to be , although Clio still applies that amount to the entire invoice.

Alicia

Publié le 29/08/2019

Best in Class for Small Firms

In addition to what I wrote above, Clio Management's customer service and technical support are​ great. They are still working out the kinks on the Clio Grow side after acquiring Lexicata (which I also used and was happy to see integrated). I am excited to see what improvements they have in connecting up the two systems.

Avantages

I've been using Clio since 2010. I have tried other software over the years. I also originally had to use other software that integrated with Clio, but slowly have been able to reduce subscriptions as Clio built out features. Clio is the best in class, affordable, and the software around which I ultimately chose to build all my systems. I like that Clio allows me to manage the entire client file, including documents and emails, bills, and file shares, all within a single integrated system. Less software is cheaper, easier to manage, helps me capture details, and requires less employee training and management.

Inconvénients

Clio still has some features and kinks to work out. Not everything is intuitive. Its plugin with Outlook is a little slow and I don't like that it strips the attachments from emails when placing them in the file. There still isn't enough flexibility in fee arrangements. It could improve the marketing side quite a bit. And I wish you could edit billing entries in bulk a little easier (especially if you made a mistake in one edit, it doesn't save and you lose ALL your edits -- super annoying). That said, all of these bugs and annoyances get addressed by Clio over time. They continually improve and grow the software. So I don't feel that there are any fatal flaws; just quirks that you learn to work around​.

1 373 avis