Avis clients sur Caspio

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Caspio

Caspio est une solution cloud de développement d'applications sans programmation pour les entreprises de toutes tailles. La plateforme est adaptée à des secteurs tels que les soins de santé, les médias, le gouvernement, l'éducatio...

En savoir plus

• Secteur d'activité : Jeux vidéos
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 14/12/2022

Caspio

dans l'ensemble c'est un bon logiciel

Avantages

Est une excellente plate-forme low-code (bases de données, déclencheurs, vues, visualisations, etc.),Il est facile à utiliser, dispose de toutes les fonctionnalités utiles et plutôt rapides.

Inconvénients

Si vous n'êtes pas familier avec les logiciels de base de données c'est difficile de maitriser rapidement . Au début, j'avais du mal à l'intégrer à mon site Web et à le rendre compatible avec les mobiles.

Réponse de Caspio

We're delighted to hear that you've found value in our low-code platform. Thank you once again for your feedback, and we look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future.

Répondu le 30/08/2023
  • Secteur d'activité : Semi-conducteurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 20/06/2022

Easy-to-create, low-code apps

Avantages

It stands out for the wide variety of functions it offers and the possibility of creating fully customized applications without code. It has a very rich and integrated online database. It is ideal for medium-sized databases. Allows you to code business workflows. Records the time from start to finish of each task.

Inconvénients

For new users it can be a bit difficult to manage its diversity of functions.

Réponse de Caspio

Hi David! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.

Répondu le 24/06/2022
Elena
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Publié le 06/01/2020

So Impressed

oh the customer service both on chat, email, and phone, is a cut above the rest. I don't know how Caspio manages to always be there for me... so impressive. Way better than the big guys.

Avantages

This cloud based Database management solution is really helpful for non-coders like me. So many features that really made my consulting business excel in the competitive industry like mine.

Inconvénients

There should be a multiple check box feature, where the choices can be pulled from other fields. Also, the rules for conditions are very limited. For example, if you want to disable other check boxes when one check box is selected - you will never be able to do another conditional rule for that check box that you have said should be disabled. I mean, there should be an ability to apply multiple conditional rules on a field.

Les meilleures alternatives à Caspio

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Google Workspace

Salesforce Sales Cloud

• Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 18/02/2022

Nearly impossible to cancel subscription

For the first few months, when I solely utilized the features.

Avantages

It's very fast to deploy. If all your doing is entering forms and displaying that data without much customization to the styling or format, it works decently.

Inconvénients

The platform is much more limited than they would make you think via the marketing. The majority of features I wanted to implement required workarounds that caused a lot of issues with CSS and javascript conflicting with other parts of websites.
After spending close to 100 hundreds trying to get workarounds functioning properly I decided to attempt to cancel the subscription, and then was told that they would not stop the recurring billing due to their terms which is not very obvious when signing up. Overall I would not recommend utilizing this product really at all, not because it's not functional, but because the company policies and management is terrible.

Knack

Pourquoi passer à Caspio

Mainly capabilities and pricing. It was cheaper than other alternates and it could be whitelabeled.

Réponse de Caspio

Hi Chris! We hold our team to the highest standards and regret that we didn't meet those expectations. We try to be as transparent as we can about our cancellation policies. We'll consider this feedback as we continuously try to improve the evaluation process for new users. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Répondu le 03/05/2022
Eva
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 28/07/2022

Great Product and Easy to Use

Overall, I have been extremely happy with Caspio. There is a lot of information in the form of videos and articles to help learn how to use the software. Also, their customer service is very responsive and has been able to help me with any issues I have had along the way.

Avantages

The Caspio platform was easy to use and I was able to get an application started within a week of learning the software. Their customer service is great and very willing to help with any issues I had.

Inconvénients

It was a little difficult to figure out how to get the app onto a website. I am not trained in coding, so I had to learn how to do a lot of things to get the app to work exactly the way I wanted it to.

Réponse de Caspio

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Eva!

Répondu le 10/08/2022
Michelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 20/04/2023

The Best Customer Service and Product for No-Code Platforms

I'm in the education business. Working with Caspio has allowed my organization to display, promote, and organize classes in a very attractive and efficient manner. Overall Caspio has been a solid platform and anytime I have needed assistance, there has been a team of people to help out.

Avantages

I found Caspio to be a powerful tool in the customization and development of my App. So far, everything that we have wanted to implement has been doable, and Caspio staff has been there all along, offering guidance and support.

Inconvénients

I honestly cannot think of anything I do not like because I do not have enough knowledge about computer programming, but I have used other platforms and again, Caspio has proven to be the most powerful.

Ben
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Publié le 20/07/2020

Best Database Software on the Market

We build ALL of our financial reports, safety & compliance reports, staffing reports, and more... We have an easy to use platform and we have moved up through various stages of use as we figured out more ways it could help our business. Now, we are POWER USERS with the full, unlimited package. We LOVE the software

Avantages

I love Caspio because it is so easy to use. I work frequently with much larger companies, and they gush when they see how much power we have to manage our data with the Caspio platform!

Inconvénients

I really don't have any real negatives. I love the ease of use, the customization, the data mining, and preset reporting.

Airtable et Google Workspace

Pourquoi choisir Caspio

We just fell in love with the ease of use and the overall value provided by Caspio

Pourquoi passer à Caspio

Just liked the overall value and ease of use. We are very VERY happy with Caspio!
Nepal
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

Publié le 15/05/2020

Digital Transformation out of the box!

It's great. We manage millions of records and have started to revert from an in-house data warehouse to Caspio as it provides no code administration, and a secure layer a data protection we don't have to strategize around.

Avantages

Drag and Drop table relations gives you deep data mining capabilities, and the datapage wizard allows easier setup of a search interface but allows complex customization in later stages. #1 win for us is the secure surrounding caspio offers our data.

Inconvénients

limited ability to build on an iPad. That would be very useful for on the go adjustments and configurations.

Zoho Creator

Pourquoi choisir Caspio

Flexibility, No-Code Administration, Same day deployment and secure worryfree infrastructure.

Pourquoi passer à Caspio

Application resilience and data handling capabilities.
Isam
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

Publié le 30/06/2022

Caspio No Code Review

Amazing and perfect

Feature to Include HTML/CSS Coding to the DATAPAGES

Inconvénients

There is not a standout feature that we dislike, Caspio is strong and fully flexible.

Trello et monday.com

Pourquoi passer à Caspio

The comparisons were basic and did not satisfy our needs

Réponse de Caspio

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Isam! This made our day.

Répondu le 06/07/2022
Julie
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 10/06/2020

Create custom applications with ease

Wonderful! I was contacted by technical team and they offer to help you build your custom app. I prefer to be more hands on and enjoyed going through the various tutorial videos to learn how to use it and get more ideas for our custom application. I have some experience with databases and love that it had similarities to design features & concepts similar to Access and using SQL statements. Its amazing how much of your app you can configure with just a data page. At first I was really impressed with price per data page but as I learn in different video tutorials, a real robust application will take you to the mid/highest price tier.

Avantages

Love the video tutorials and there are so many great and powerful features in the design side

Inconvénients

Not sure about integrating with other systems yet (accounting) and using on mobile devices

Quickbase

Pourquoi passer à Caspio

Kintone has some different features but overall seems very similar. Caspio seems more straight forward to learn and utilize and has a good flow to design. Quick base is quite expensive.
Henry
Henry
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 16/10/2021

OK product, appalling support

We're a small non-profit theatre company and needed a simple volunteer management system. Caspio looked like a good fit so we started a trial. We were unable to complete our evaluation in the 14 day free period so we decided to pay monthly at our expense. A few days into this I was getting some advice from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (our account exec) and she mentioned that we had committed to a one year term. I was surprised by this and said that I thought we were paying monthly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] pointed out that the minimum term was on the pricing page (which it was in small grey font). Unfortunately I had missed this and made a mistake. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was unable to do anything about this. I felt that signing a minimum term required a bit more prominence and shouldn't been hidden in small print - but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] said Caspio was firm on this. After weeks of waiting we've decided to terminate our subscription and chargeback the subscription. It's a pity as product seems fine, but when a company is unable to help on a small matter like this I feel this is a warning sign.

Avantages

It was easy to get started with a range of pre-made templates. None of their features are particularly unique but they are mostly implemented well.

Inconvénients

The user interface is very dated. It looks like it hasn't been updated in 20 years.
Customer support was appalling. Very slow to response and not empowered to take decisions.
Pricing plans are inflexible and require annual commitment that lock you in for a year at a time regardless of whether you pay monthly.
Use of marketing dark patterns to trick you into signing minimum term contracts.

Knack , Airtable et Zoho Creator

Réponse de Caspio

Hi Henry! Thank you for taking the time to review Caspio. We appreciate you sharing your experience and we're very sorry to hear about your disappointment in the annual term. We try to be as transparent as we can about our pricing. We'll consider this feedback as we continuously try to improve the evaluation process for new users. We're usually known for our exceptional customer support and we regret that we didn't live up to those expectations here.

Répondu le 08/12/2021
Antonio
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 15/12/2020

Testing Caspio on a client project

Unfortunately we are tied up in the app we created, but we are looking for moving away asap.

Avantages

We started using Caspio a bit in hurry, developing a solution for a client over an already established budget. What we really do not like about Caspio is the lack of documentation that made our developer spending hours to understand its logic. On top of that several bugs that they didn't recognise took us in waste lot of time.

Inconvénients

But ok, bugs is for everyone, what really is unacceptable is the total lack of support and collaboration. Not only they ask 250$ per hour to give you support, but every small thing that goes out of the plan they charge you inevitably. if you ask for some small difference they ask you to subscribe the next plan at 3 times the price. Then if you ask to negotiate they are not available. Once you are tied up with them they not only deliver less value, but they are rigid and unavailable to collaborate.

Knack

Pourquoi choisir Caspio

Ninox couldn't support the amount of data and traffic required for this project

Logiciel antérieur

Ninox

Probably wrong, decision?
Dominique

Publié le 29/11/2019

Living in the low-code age

There is no doubt that Caspio allows you to create robust cloud applications very fast. As we have now entered the age of low-code and that the opportunity to have SaaS systems, that used to be reserved to large enterprise and government bodies, is now reachable to man small to medium size enterprises. In this respect, Caspio has played out an important and critical role by offering a reasonably priced and powerful platform to them.

Avantages

Caspio is a very flexible tool for creating and maintaining SaaS systems for your company or for your customers. You need a basic understanding of relational database and how to work with them. Once you are there then, maybe after a few hours, you are ready to go. Everything else when it comes to creating queries and views, unless you want to create something unusual, is straight forward. Designing datapages is also quite easy and only requires a minimum of learning time. Publishing the datapages on your website is also excellent as Caspio offers different options for achieving it, depending on what web publishing tool you are using.

Inconvénients

As we are doing solution prototypes using MS Access, we tend to upload the application database into Caspio to speed up the process when implementing a solution. The drawback with this method is that although we can upload tables and data, we cannot upload views. This is mostly due to the fact that Caspio does not handle views in the same way as MS Access, in fact not allowing a few functionalities such as calculated fields. Caspio, over the last few years, has come up with means of addressing this shortcoming by adding extra functionalities in database management.

Liz
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 24/07/2020

Dynamic software for managers wanting to create apps quickly without IT consultants

My overall experience with Caspio has been excellent! In the past, I have used Caspio to build an integrated set of applications for a Statewide startup program. Specifically, I created publicly available online submission forms and internal use applications including: portals for the paperless reviewing and scoring of submitted applications (for both videos and text/ file upload submissions), online participant registration forms, post program report collection tools and alumni tracking apps. The success of each of these applications was evidenced in their long term use, whereby we received and reviewed ~800 applications over 4 years. Currently, I am using Caspio to create stand alone applications for a different program. These include a sort-able and editable database of research facilities for public reference, a metrics report collection tool for grant participants, and a contacts database for internal use and tracking.

Avantages

The organizational aspects (tables, views, datapages, authentications) and flow of the steps within each of these features are intuitive and easy to follow. This framework of a few 'tools' with many guided steps and options in each tool make it less intimidating for a novice to create an application independently that suits their specific program needs.

However, what I like just as much about Caspio is their amazing customer service. I can't say enough about their timely and courteous responses all the way from their Sales and On-Boarding Executives to their Account Managers and Session Experts (whom I highly recommend working with for insights and help with more complicated builds or specialized features).

Inconvénients

Although Caspio is constantly improving their product and educational material demonstrating how to use it, there are always more features that can be added to allow users to control the look and feel of an application or to allow for example more filtering options across tables. However, there is a balancing act between creating user friendly features and highly customized ones without needing to write additional code to achieve the aim.

Douglas
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 02/08/2022

Caspio Delivers: If You Build It, Data Will Come!

Subscribing to Caspio is a bit like buying a german shepherd puppy. You have all this power and potential inside of that raw, untamed (and somewhat playful) animal. From day 0 until the finished product (fairly finished, that is), we probably had something like 21 full days of "imagining," designing, learning, training (training ourselves -- and training Caspio what we wanted it to do) and deploying. Project done.

Avantages

The wizard-like interface helped reduce the investment we might otherwise have had to invest in learning a command-line interface. What's more, at first glance, a person might miss the fact that the hosting engine of the product is built into the product itself.

Inconvénients

At least in our experience, it appeared that Caspio had given little thought to how a credentialed user would navigate from one "datapage" to the next in a finished application. Although there were a couple of rudimentary examples of this, they weren't professionally-linked to the otherwise-great engine that Caspio offered. As a result, we had to improvise our own interface from the ground up.

Réponse de Caspio

Hi Douglas! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We'll make sure to pass your feedback as a valid suggestion to the concerned team to make positive changes.

Répondu le 25/08/2022

Publié le 14/05/2020

Incredible value - We came to try it out, and now it's been 6 years

We thought we would build a proof-of-concept on Caspio but ended up building a platform that has served us (and thousands of nonprofits through us) for 6 years.

I could not recommend more highly for start ups, nonprofits and others starting on a shoestring and that want to prove a concept before spending big development dollars.

Avantages

We created a nonprofit that connects people with donations to organizations that need them. For that, we needed a database. With no budget, we were able to launch. With no IT background, I was able to get started from the tutorials and with helpful staff, have updated and upgraded over the years.

Inconvénients

Starting out without technical experience, it did take some time to learn, but we started with the free plan and it was an incredible value - worth the time investment to learn. There with challenges that the architecture we built as we wanted to grow and change. The Caspio support team has helped us solve many of those with creative workarounds.

Réponse de Caspio

Thank you for sharing your experience, Jennifer! We’re thrilled to hear that Caspio has been an invaluable resource for your nonprofit over the past six years. It’s great to know our platform and support team have helped you build and grow your initiative. We appreciate your recommendation and are proud to support startups and nonprofits like yours.

Répondu le 24/06/2024
Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 22/06/2020

Greed

terrible

Avantages

Easily to deploy, and this is the only thing you do well.

Inconvénients

Your operations regions are siloed. If one site goes down your service is unreachable. 8x8 does concurrent datacenter streaming for real-time communications across several data centers that's baked into $15 a month that also includes calling to 14 countries at no extra cost, video and voice conferencing, SMS, and a desktop and mobile app.

We're on an older plan called performance. We've asked to add SAML SSO to our plan because it's not offered. We were told it would be $400 a month, in part, because of engineering fees. Do you bake engineering fees in the monthly cost for moving customers to a higher plan? How is it that companies like 8x8 can offer SAML SSO for less than $1 a month, companies like OKTA (who specialize in SAML SSO) can offer integration into 40 services and customized deployments for $2 a month, and Micorosft offers SAML SSO as part of their free tier of Azure AD that also includes storage of up to 50k objects? How is it that your engineering and services fees are some of the most expensive in the industry?

Pure greed is the answer.

Anna
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux d’argent et casinos

Publié le 25/07/2022

Easy to use and flexible

My experience with Caspio has been very positive. Their support team is responsive, their documentation and videos are accessible and helpful, and the platform itself is excellent.

Avantages

Caspio's no code platform makes app creation easy and quick, while maintaining a great amount of flexibility. I've created tables, relationships, views, forms and reports, and I continue to create new reports and apps as new business needs arise. There hasn't been an issue we couldn't resolve. When we needed to build a new app and database to house suggestions and ideas, we turned to Caspio's project team (we didn't have the bandwidth to do it ourselves). They did a great job working with us to create the product we needed.

Inconvénients

Updating the style of reports isn't as intuitive as I'd like it to be but we've found some styles we like and continue to use them for most of our reports and forms.

Réponse de Caspio

Hi Anna! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We have a lot of tutorials on our YouTube channel to help you style reports. Please check it out here: https://casp.io/2z1kHlk

Répondu le 10/08/2022
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 13/07/2018

Definitely not NO CODE, add-ons kill value, good for basic apps.

Quick "basic" web app and form creation.

Avantages

Tough review because I like Caspio. And the support is generally pretty good. Basic apps and workflows are pretty easy and intuitive.

Inconvénients

The No Code Needed is very misleading. Most workflows and apps I have built or needed required some functionality that had to be "custom coded" with javascript. There was no out of the box option for some database/app functions I thought would be standard. If you look at the support forums there are a lot of people stuck needing special code written to make it do what they need: https://forums.caspio.com/forum/49-caspio-javascript-solutions/ And calls into tech support often ended with "you will have to have some custom code written to accomplish that" for a fee. If you are a Javascript guru, you will be much better off. But the friendly pictures on their website of small business owners touting no code I'm not sure is a reality for most. If you are going to use it I would recommend the pro level because the costs add up after you use 5 data pages. Other seemingly basic options also come at a cost. To be able to select previously uploaded files in a report to download them was an additional feature. I think its more for businesses with some tech staff that needs out of the box apps built but then they can code to tweak. Average Joe, not so much.

Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Publié le 06/07/2022

Easy Excel Replacement

Customer service has been great. There have only been a few time where we could not figure out how to do something and they were very helpful in finding solutions

Avantages

Straightforward to implement without needing an entire coding team. Sometimes in the documentation, it can be challenging to decipher how something works, but the forums have been great for finding ideas and solutions. The support team has been responsive and helpful whenever needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inconvénients

If you are used to coding, the no code solutions can sometimes be cumbersome to figure out. There are definitely times where I wish I could just write the SQL query or other code instead of using the GUI.

Réponse de Caspio

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, Brian. If you have any features you want us to include in the next releases, feel free to add it to our Ideabox: https://casp.io/3rd0tmK

Répondu le 25/07/2022
Jackson
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 13/11/2019

Caspio: A Superb Database Solution

A recent update (v19) impacted all the database applications created in Caspio. However, after using the ticketing system (1st in 2 years of licensing), they responded with fixes immediately within 1 business day. Impressive customer service on that front but not so much with testing of updates/patches.

Avantages

Caspio is very flexible allowing users to easily create many types of databases (submission forms, search engines, web pages, CRMs, Analytics etc).

Inconvénients

There is no easy backup solution. Caspio allows for 1 complimentary restore but will charge for additional. If they allowed the user to self backup and restore, this would be a bonus.

Maya
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Publié le 06/07/2022

A user friendly way to streamline business processes

We started using Caspio for project tracking but have since been able to expand our use of the software for to compile many of our processes all within Capsio including registration forms, CRM, reporting, etc. Capsio has allowed us to streamline many of our business processes as our organization increased in scale and capacity, allowing for more efficient workflows and business organization.

Avantages

It is quick and easy to set up new data pages and tables within Capsio and the online tutorials are great tools for new users. The software is quite user friendly, even for those with little to no code experience.

Inconvénients

The main difficulty our organization is currently facing is regarding the formatting and Styles within Capsio. For users with little coding knowledge, the visual formatting of pages can be difficult and hard to integrate with current organization branding and websites.

Réponse de Caspio

Hi Maya! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad you were able to streamline your organization's business processes with Caspio. We have a lot of tutorials on YouTube that can help you improve the style of your applications: https://casp.io/2z1kHlk Hope that helps!

Répondu le 25/07/2022
Lucas
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 24/07/2020

Simple and Easy to Learn

Caspio software has enabled me to develop customized online applications to the preference of mostly non-profit organizations, that I provide consulting services, to create simple and clean applications that enables them to document and track services provided to clients as well as outcomes. I am able to create standardized reports with appealing charts and graphs. I like the latest version of Caspio which incorporated responsive DataPages.

Avantages

The ease to create the database structure including the table relationships, DataPages and quick deployment with little coding. I like the authentication protocol which makes the software very secure.

Inconvénients

The REST API is a bit challenging and costly.

ALban
  • Secteur d'activité : Animation

Publié le 06/02/2023

very practical in writing applications without code

overall perfect, all the apps i've built with caspio really help.

Avantages

I most often use caspio to build applications for large companies. they are very secure, the trial version allows you to delete the application before switching to the paid version. very easy to use for everyone

Inconvénients

the big problem with caspio is the cost which is very high whether for the paid version or the trial version

Daisia
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 29/05/2020

Dependable company and software

Caspio is very easy to use. In addition customer service is always readily available to assist you. There is barely any down down. This is just what my company needed; a cloud software to fill in the gaps that IT infrastructure couldn’t. This software was brought in to assist our department over 5 years ago; now the entire company uses Caspio. What a great product! I highly recommend it.

Avantages

There is not one thing that I can say that I like because I like everything. There have been so many updates and features added. It will definitely work in most scenarios.

Inconvénients

I really can’t think of any, they go out of there way to assist you and make sure everything is working.

213 avis