Avis clients sur Accelevents

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Accelevents

Accelevents est une plateforme cloud de billetterie d'événements et de levée de fonds mobile. En plus de solutions d'inscription et de billetterie en ligne, Accelevents propose des enchères silencieuses, des loteries de levées de...

En savoir plus

• Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 20/04/2019

Great Software for our Needs

I have had nothing but great experiences with Accelevents. I logged on one night around 10 PM and was having problems changing something. I chatted through the on line help and they continued to try to help me resolve my issue. ( I am sure it was more user error than software). The gentleman I was working with told me he would personally adjust what I was trying to do by the next evening. Sure enough the next day my changes were made.

Avantages

I like that it’s easy to use and keeps all of the details for our reunion in one place. In years past, we had to keep a spreadsheet of number of ticket sales, guests names etc. now everything is right there in one place. No checks to cash. Money transferred right to our account. This is saving us hours of work.

Inconvénients

Not so thrilled with the initial look of the main page when our purchasers log on

Réponse de Accelevents

Thanks, Kelly! We would love to hear more about your thoughts on the design of the main page when your buyers log in. If you are up for it, send us an email at [email protected]!

Répondu le 24/04/2019
  • Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie

Publié le 09/02/2019

Another successful online auction with Accelevents!

Avantages

I have used the Accelevent platform to host online auctions for the past three years. We just wrapped up our 3rd online auction and the process couldn't be easier. I love how we can cut and paste auction items and descriptions from previous online auctions. This makes the set up of the new auction so smooth. All of the choices and features of settling the credit card payments are robust and straightforward. The bidder interface is intuitive and easy. We couldn't be happier. It is complex enough to solicit auction items, to set a bid price and to write the descriptions. To have the Accelvent platform so efficient to use with all of the necessary bells and whistles makes the overall experience from set up, to live auction to settlement is seamless and awesome! I love that Accelevents is constantly enhancing the site to accommodate all types of events. I love the new feature of accepting online donations. Also, the customer service is excellent. Someone is always available when I have a question! Thanks Accelevents for another successful event!

Inconvénients

The only drawback is that I could not copy the photos from prior auctions.

Réponse de Accelevents

Hi Jennifer, thanks for the feedback! You actually can import the items AND images from a past auction into your new auction. This article will walk you through the process for your next event!

Répondu le 19/02/2019
Robyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

Publié le 29/04/2018

Was at the event but had to use my phone which was weird and asked me to confirm all the...

People bidding from home who selected buy it now pricing

Avantages

Ability for non attendees to bid
There are no other pros, and even non attendees had trouble.
There are no other pros. I would advise our group to use another mobile bid service, or have proxy bidding for those that cant attend

Inconvénients

Didn't close, confusing, redundant info asked for. I was never outbid for any thing because people weren't bidding from home

Réponse de Accelevents

Hi Robyn - Thanks for your constructive feedback. While it is a new format to get used to, we have found that our clients actually love the element of bidding with their phone via text message. Our system allows for anyone to bid, even those who are unable to attend the event. For those who have trouble with the system, we offer a staff feature so that a staff member can bid on behalf of an event guests. I hope this help!

Répondu le 16/05/2018

Les meilleures alternatives à Accelevents

• Secteur d'activité : Collecte de fonds
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 19/02/2019

Bringing our silent auctions to the next level

Absolutely fantastic. In the past we have never made over $900 on our silent auction portion of our reverse raffles ... with Accelevents, the past 2 years we have raised $2900 and $1900. So well worth the money.

Avantages

I have now used this product for 2 silent auctions at our Band Parents Reverse Raffle. In the past, we would make under $1000 on our silent auctions and would have to deal with the vultures hovering around the tables. With the Accelevents silent auction, people are bidding constantly and I LOVE that my guests get a text message once they are outbid. No longer do they have to run over to the tables constantly to see if they are still the top bidder. They have it all in the palm of their hand. Also, as the primary organizer of the event for 2 years, as "go time" approaches, paranoia sets in and I start to second guess whether everything is set to go. This year I messaged them in the wee hours of the morning the night before the event and got an almost immediate response as well as getting some last minute questions answered just hours before the event started. I haven't had the chance to use the other portions of the product, but if they are anywhere near as good as the silent auction, I'm positive they won't disappoint! Thanks Accelevents!!!

Inconvénients

Really have no cons to speak of. These peeps rock!

Staley
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique

Publié le 25/07/2019

Our Accelevents online auction was great!

Great overall experience. We hit our fundraising goals in our one week auction and our bidders really liked the online and mobile Accelevents experience.

Avantages

Our organization just completed an online auction as a fundraiser and we used Accelevents as our platform. Everything went very smoothly and the whole experience was a plus, plus, plus! One real benefit to Accelevents was their 24/7 online support. This was particularly helpful to me because I often worked imputing auction data at night, so any questions or small issues that surfaced after business hours could be easily addressed. The team at Accelevents was very responsive and helpful. Our bidders loved the auction site, the mobile capabilities, and found the checkout and payment process was a breeze. At the end of the auction Accelevents provided downloadable spreadsheets of the entire bidding process as well as the winning bidders and their payment details. Another win-win for us was the affordability of the Accelevents rate structure. A final benefit to using Accelevents is that we can keep our account information online so that we can use the platform over and over for future raffles, bidding or donation opportunities. I would highly recommend this service for any of your auction or online donation needs.

Inconvénients

Sometimes when I was inputting text for an auction item the cursor popped back to the beginning of the paragraph. It was frustrating and slowed me down. However, when I reached out to the Accelevents team, they acknowledged the problem right away and confirmed they were working to fix it. This kind of a proactive response which takes ownership of the problem is very helpful, in my opinion.

Réponse de Accelevents

Thanks for the feedback Staley! We are excited to hear that you had a positive experience! We are continuing to work to improve all aspects of the application and will use your feedback in that process!

Répondu le 29/07/2019
Paula
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 31/01/2024

Customer Service

So far so good. I appreciate the ease of use and the onboarding as well as the customer service

Avantages

The customer service at Accelevents is superb. I have work with many systems/platforms and by far this is the best customer service and response time I have ever experienced.

Inconvénients

4-day event limitation. Some of our events span more than 4 days.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie

Publié le 28/03/2019

Great prorgam!

The non-profit organization where I work has used AccelEvents for a variety of events and purposes, including silent auctions, drawings, and text-to-give for small and large events. The most absolutely consistent factor has been the customer service - they are awesome! They are always quick to reply and generally are able to help me find an easy solution. In terms of the program, it is easy to use and we have had interns and volunteers trained and using the program within minutes at our events. The look is clean and smooth, and the back-end interface is relatively intuitive and straight-forward. The cost is also perfect, especially for a small non-profit with a limited budget, as the low flat fee allows us to know our costs up-front and keep the majority of what we raise to put toward our mission. We've tried a few other programs but you cannot beat the value for this product.

Avantages

Easy to use on both the front- and back-end; Low cost but great value; Fantastic customer service

Inconvénients

Some limited options with customization and graphics

Réponse de Accelevents

Thanks for the feedback! We are working to expand the flexibility of the page designer!

Répondu le 02/04/2019
JENNIFER
JENNIFER

Publié le 20/09/2019

Fantastic!

This was the first time I had ever set up mobile bidding and I was anxious! Accelevents was everything I could have hoped for. It was easy for staff to use, easy for our bidders, the website created for us looked great, customer service was fast and friendly (and patient - lol), and it was inexpensive. Seriously - very impressive.

Avantages

One phrase comes to mind - ease of use. My silent auction was easy to set up, easy to customize, and it was easy for our users to navigate/bid. Seriously - they thought of everything!

Inconvénients

The only difficulty I had was in customizing emails to be sent directly from Accelevents. It was uncharacteristically complicated and difficult compared to everything else within Accelevents. I eventually gave up and sent emails through another platform. I would consider this a tiny problem in an otherwise fantastic platform.

Réponse de Accelevents

Hi Jennifer, thank you for the feedback! We are excited to hear that you had such as positive experience. Regarding the email sending tool, we are actually in the process of rebuilding that entire tool!

Répondu le 23/09/2019
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 22/08/2023

A great event tool!

The experience has been great. From demo to implementation, they answered my many questions and provided amazing support throughout. This was a game changer for our events.

Avantages

I loved the easy to use features and the ease of use for attendees was amazing. It gave us an opportunity to move all of our event tech into one place which made it easier for us as admins and for the attendee. A really great platform that has worked well for us and met all of our needs.

Inconvénients

I have no negatives. They were very up front and transparent with pricing and in addressing my needs, which was great.

Andrea
Andrea
  • Secteur d'activité : Arts de la scène

Accelevants is AWESOME

Love it and them.

Avantages

Highly recommend. We are small nonprofit that couldn't afford the higher cost options. Also they didn't have a text to bid option. Accelevants is both functional and affordable AND they have really awesome features.

Inconvénients

Sometimes inputting the data can be glitchy; however, their customer service reigns supreme so we have always figured it out together and fast.

Réponse de Accelevents

Hi Andrea, thanks for the feedback! We are happy to hear that your event was a success. We have identified and resolved the glitch that you had while adding items! Thanks for your understanding!

Répondu le 07/09/2018
Erin
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

Publié le 07/11/2020

Easy to use, easy to recommend

It was great - have used it on multiple projects.

Avantages

I offer consulting and marketing to services to small nonprofits and local businesses in the Boone, NC area. With the COVID-19 pandemic forcing many fundraisers to go virtual, I have been hired to help a few organizations navigate through the challenge of transitioning to a digital event in a short amount of time. I recommended & used Accelevents for my first contract and have continued to recommend it to additional organizations.

The ease of use on the back end and the absolutely simple and inviting user-interface has made this platform a large part of the success of these events, raising much-needed funds for our local nonprofits. The most recent virtual fundraiser I worked on raised DOUBLE the amount expected, in no small part due to the bidder's quick and easy access to viewing the items up for bid. I've seen other events where you have to jump through hoops to register (or enter a CC#) prior to viewing and the turnout has been poor because of it. Thanks, Accelevents!

Inconvénients

I found the effort needed to reorder items up for bid a little slow and clunky. I also am interested in personalizing/adding to the receipt that is sent to bidders immediately after the auction (maybe I just didn't see it?). I would like to communicate post-auction instructions about item pick up, etc. along with their payment link, etc.

Réponse de Accelevents

Hi Erin, thanks for the feedback! One other option when re-ordering items is right clicking to send the item to the top of bottom of the list.

Répondu le 09/11/2020
Fran

Publié le 13/08/2017

Successful collaborative fundraiser, because of an Excellent 24/7 Support Team!

Our collaborative fundraiser raised moneyfor each of 8 collaborators, with additional funds generated from offline purchases of paintings after the auction was over.

In addition, this software helped each of our collaborators to build a better networking relationship with each other.

Avantages

This was my first time coordinating an online Mobile Silent Art Auction collaborative fundraiser. Most of our collaborative confidence, in the possibility of a successful fundraiser, in spite of my inexperience, came from the incredible 24/7 excellent AccelEvents support team.

The buyers bidding on the art especially liked the efficiency of being able to view and select their choice of paintings online. Even the buyers who took the time to come to the in-person art show on the first or last day of our 7-day online art auction, came with a list of their selections from the paintings they had seen online.

We liked having the opportunity in our collaborative fundraiser, to introduce each collaborator, with logos, pictures, videos, and their website, as well as sharing more information about our collaborative theme of "Forests."

Inconvénients

An animated tutorial, walking me through all the steps might have helped to both lower my awkward beginner's fear-level of being so inexperienced, and also more rapidly increased my ability level. This might have helped me to reduce the number of questions I asked the awesome AccelEvents team, even though their team would still be needed.

Karlie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 29/09/2020

Great for non-profits surviving COVID

I cannot thank you enough for saving our event. This charity means everything to me and you made it all possible.

Avantages

My non-profit lives off the donations generated by a in-person hockey tournament. When COVID hit, we scrambled to find a program that could centralize virtual activities to raise money instead. With about $2,500 to our organization's name, we were so disheartened to find that most virtual event hosting platforms were thousands and THOUSANDS of dollars UPFRONT. It has been difficult to project our attendance, so it was scary to think of investing almost all of our money with no guarantee of return.
Accelevents has a post-event cost structure where your event cost fluctuates on the number of people that came. With no upfront costs, this is perfect for a non-profit that cannot afford to upfront $ with no guaranteed return. This platform had the perfect cost structure with plenty of features that the competitors offered that we were looking for - individual sessions, a main landing page and plenty of opportunities for sponsors.

Inconvénients

Developing the backend was a little confusing BUT the customer service as been so outstanding that whenever I was stuck I would just message the help chat and they immediately reached out and gave me clear directions on what to do

Heather

Publié le 06/09/2018

Wonderful platform to make execution of your event easier.

We have used Accelevents for our past two PTO Silent Auctions. Whenever we had a question, customer service responded to us very quickly with answers that solved our problems. It was very affordable and easy to use from the beginning. The information stored from the first year, made planning and executing the event the next year even easier!

Avantages

It was very easy for multiple users to input and organize the information. The Dashboard provides a complete snapshot of where you are with planning the event. It has straightforward step by step instructions throughout the planning process and during the event itself.

Inconvénients

I would like to see them add a function where you can send messages to the users during the event to remind them to update their bids, etc.

Rachel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 16/04/2019

Camp Cho-Yeh Online Auction Review

My favorite thing about AccelEvents is their customer service!! If I live chatted I knew I would get a response within 2-3 minutes.

Avantages

I particulary liked it being an online platform which allowed me to work from anywhere and any computer.

Inconvénients

There was some weird glitch while entering item descriptions that it would let me type a few letters and then refresh and what I had typed wasn't there anymore. We had the same the glitch the previous year. Customer service told me to hit the refresh button which did seem to work a bit before it would glitch again, in which case I would just hit refresh again. I didn't make entering the infomation difficult it just prolonged the process.

Jason
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 28/09/2020

Great software for conference event

We had a positive experience with the platform.

Avantages

I really liked how easy it is to add speakers and sessions. The customer service is very strong.

Inconvénients

It is challenging to prep the speakers prior to the event since we have so many of them.

Réponse de Accelevents

Thanks Jason! We look forward to working with you again. We offer a weekly webinar for speakers on best practices. It may be helpful to share that with your speakers for your next event.

Répondu le 29/09/2020
Whitney
Whitney

Publié le 29/07/2019

Accelevents Review

Was okay, but will probably not use again

Avantages

If you are looking for a simple website to host a small silent auction that doesn't cost very much, I think this is a good website.

Inconvénients

It is very basic. We picked it because it was the cheapest option for our fundraiser. If we had more bidders and auction items, I think this website wouldn't have worked. Basic software.

Réponse de Accelevents

Hi Whitney, thank you for your feedback! We are disappointed to hear that you did not feel like we had all the features that you need. We are constantly working to enhance our offering and add new features while also keeping the platform simple and easy to use. We also work with auctions from 1 item and 5 bidders up to auctions of 1,000+ bidders and 300+ items. We have more features that we keep tucked away so if you ever need a hand finding a feature or have a question just let us know and our 24/7 support will help you out.

Répondu le 06/08/2019
Adam

Publié le 12/01/2019

Undisputed: The Best!

Avantages

We put on an annual black tie for over 300 guests. About five years ago we decided to go mobile with our silent auction and researched every provider available. Accelevents was hands down the most competitively priced but after our first year, it was clear to us that more importantly, their platform is the best out there! We’ve been using Accelevents loyally since day one, and couldn’t be happier with the service, pricing, and most importantly the product, which our guests also love!

Inconvénients

We are completely satisfied with the product.

Nick
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 09/12/2020

Auction Platform Is Awesome

The overall experience with Accelevents is phenomenal. Their pricing is straightforward. The platform is clean. The platform is very easy to use.

Avantages

The pricing on this software provides incredible value. It is easy to use and understand. The system is very responsive. Bidding is simple for all bidders. Pricing is very straightforward.

Inconvénients

Only negative is that on the backend there is no way to sort items alphabetically, by price, etc. To find an item, you have to search. Also, for the way the items list on the front-end, the drag and drop makes it easy to arrange them, but it takes a long time to manually sort items in this way. There is no simple way to sort the way items appear.

Fred
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 01/01/2018

We use Accelevents for our annual meetings, silent auction and online raffles

I highly recommend Accelevents.

Avantages

First and foremost - outstanding customer service. I've been able to reach Jon and Zach at all hours and they've been exceptionally responsive.

With the event module we've been able to streamline our ticketing process and are better able to monitor reservations versus attendance and give a more accurate reservation count to the event vendor and save some money.

With the silent auction module we've eliminated a lot of manual processing and the texting alerts to bidders have increased our bidding.

The raffle module is a big benefit to us. With our manual system involving physical tickets, manual entry and lots of mailing we could only run a few raffles a year. With Accelevents we are totally automated and can run raffles as fast as we can acquire items to raffle.

The end result is greater fundraising for a reasonable cost.

Inconvénients

The products are more designed for traditional onsite fund raising events, a mold we don't fit into. However, Jon and Zach have been very helpful in tweak their software to meet our unique needs.

Joseph
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Publié le 16/08/2019

Glad we stumbled across this little gem

It has allowed us to raise funds for our charity dinner each year where as other online bidding platforms were far too expensive. This allows you to run it yourself and avoid those costs.

Avantages

Customer service is great. Rep. and his team respond to any quieries immediately.

Inconvénients

Slight lags from time to time. But nothing major.

Réponse de Accelevents

Thanks Joseph! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience. We are currently in a software development phase focused on further increasing performance of the system! We look forward to working with you again soon.

Répondu le 19/08/2019
Jay
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 08/12/2020

Great Virtual Conference Platform

We had a great experience with Accelevents. They were very responsive and helpful in setting up the platform and supporting us during the launch of the event.

Avantages

The Accelevents program provided us a great platform to use for our virtual leadership conference that we held due to COVID-19 for about 120 of our employees from 9 different states and time zones. It was very intuitive and was easy for everyone to navigate.

Inconvénients

The program is constantly evolving but I think if the networking function of the software was easier to use, it could create more opportunity for people to connect virtually. I think it would be great if it functioned like facetime, you click on an attendee and it contacted them by instant message and then if accepted you could have a video meeting.

Réponse de Accelevents

Hi Jay, thanks for the kind words and the feedback! The facetime style 1:1 video chat functionality is actually available! One two attendees are connected, they can enter into a 1:1 video chat at any time. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to be of assistance in the future.

Répondu le 09/12/2020
Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Publié le 06/09/2018

Great program for any size organization!

Accelevents exceeded my expectations! Anytime I had a question, someone would get back to me in a timely manner. It helped us raise more funds with less time and effort on our part!

Avantages

I loved the intuitive nature of the software. It did not take long to learn and put it into application. It has every option I could need to run an event. I love the mobile friendly part too, it makes it so user friendly.

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have an option to do a live auction? Not sure if this is possible or not.

Réponse de Accelevents

Thanks, Jessica! To answer your question, we have added a new live auction functionality for your next event!

Répondu le 06/09/2018
Fiona

Publié le 12/10/2020

Excellent Value & Features for Non-Profit

Avantages

The ability for guests to select their own seat or table location has been an even bigger plus than we first imagined. Customer service is also fantastic— immediately responsive. Easy to set up, easy to run and, when we just had to postpone an event last weekend because of new state COVID health orders, refunds were incredibly simple.

Inconvénients

The app could be better developed from an Admin usage point of view but the full site makes up for that.

Arthur

Publié le 05/01/2016

Excellent for silent auctions

Accelevents was fantastic, and it was a pleasure working with Zach and the rest of the team.

We ran a successful silent/online auction to benefit the NAACP, using the Accelevents platform. We found it to be a refreshingly effective and accessible software.

The texting feature seemed a little unfamiliar at first, but proved to be an excellent feature. It made our whole process much easier to organize, and it hugely facilitates real-time communications with bidders. People found it to be easy to use and understand, and much more convenient than a paper process. Supporters of our organization who couldn't attend the live event also appreciated the ability to participate fully in our auction remotely.

We also very much appreciated the helpfulness of the Accelevents team. They were quick to respond to questions and requests and were supportive of our efforts on the ground.

I recommend Accelevents strongly for silent/online auctions.

Réponse de Accelevents

Thanks for the kind words. We are very proud of the support that we offer.

Répondu le 28/04/2016