Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Acumatica Cloud ERP

Acumatica Cloud ERP fournit une excellente solution de gestion d'entreprise pour transformer les entreprises de sorte à ce qu'elles prospèrent dans la nouvelle économie numérique. Grâce à une technologie de pointe, des...

En savoir plus

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 24/08/2022

A good Cloud ERP solution

Avantages

When we think about ERP, as a cloud ERP solution, this one is great. Because of being cloud based, it's very powerful to integrate and it also gives the flexibility to work on the go, even with a mobile device and internet.

Inconvénients

Cloud based comes with both, dependency on server makes it difficult when server is having an issue. Also because of that, costing increases.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir Acumatica Cloud ERP

In search of a cheaper solution with modern features.

Tableau
Theresa
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 12/04/2022

2022 Review

Avantages

This product allows us to keep track of information that we need at a relatively inexpensive price

Inconvénients

The time and expense module is not a smooth system to use. The setup of our employees and contractors is difficult and we have to use a different numbering system when it moves over to AP. The approval set up is clunky. The approval of invoices is good and is fairly intuitive for our employees.

Epicor for Distribution et NetSuite

Pourquoi choisir Acumatica Cloud ERP

Open Systems was a DOS based system that was very difficult to set up. The reporting was clunky and since I had used DOS, I was able to set the reports up but I could not pass it along to any other employee.

Open Systems

Price.
Scott

Publié le 20/08/2022

Worst mistake I ever made was selecting Acumatica.

WORST business decision I have ever made! To Acumatica's credit, the program itself is not a bad ERP. Acumatica deploys their program forcing buyers to select a Value Added Resources (VAR's) as your partner/support. I am on my 3rd VAR and I feel I have had to pay to train Every VAR I have used. The VARS i.e. you partner is not able to support the product as they have very little knowledge or training with the product. I feel Acumatica should slow down, take a step back and make sure they can support the product.

Avantages

Once implemented the functionality is just fine. It does what it is suppose to.

Inconvénients

Buyer Beware - Look for a different ERP! Cost Overrun; Finding a Competent VAR, Complete lack of support from Acumatica, I was quoted $32,000 for my Acumatica Purchase for a go live of 1/1/21. My current cost for implementation and getting the system working exceeded $300,000 in the first six months and is now closer to $400,000. I can provide anyone interested in all documentation for proof. I had NO CUSTOMIZATIONS to the product. Now a little over a year into Acumatica I was just quoted another $15,000 to upgrade to the latest version as they no longer support the version I just went live with less than two years ago. HORRIBILE HORRIBLE COMPANY. Call me if you want me to provide you proof: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I am offering this so other small companies don't get burnt like I did!

Dynamics 365 Business Central

Pourquoi choisir Acumatica Cloud ERP

I made the switch with high hopes of having a completely integrated ERP system that would/could handle all aspects of the business. Prospective buyers PLEASE contact me prior to selecting Acumatica. I will provide you every invoice, expense and email I have paid and received from the VAR's and Acumatica itself so that you can make an informed decision. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Sage 100cloud

Pourquoi passer à Acumatica Cloud ERP

Acumatica was chosen based on the cost I was Quoted for the system. I even worked with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of Acumatica, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] regarding the Cost Overrun and he was baffled by the cost but did not to help remedy the situation. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] thought that I may have had numerous customizations to the product when in fact I have two emails from the VAR's I tried using stating that (No Customizations were made to my product).

Les meilleures alternatives à Acumatica Cloud ERP

Dynamics 365 Business Central

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 30/03/2022

Flexible and Growth Oriented

We've been extremely pleased with the system after our first full year. Having a government auditor (DCAA) review the system and gain approval was nerve wracking, but they were very impressed with the system. The flexibility for a growing organization that struggles with blockages has really allowed us to focus on our growth initiatives instead of worrying about our system.

Avantages

The flexibility the system provides allows our team to work in different aspects of the business while addressing our individual needs and having data connected. Being able to search is a very big pro for us. While we have some customizations for our DCAA compliance, the majority of the system is native and comes down to configuration, which was a requirement for our ERP selection.

Inconvénients

Some of the controls can be improved as once something has been submitted/approved, it can be hard to fix upon reviews (ex. Journal Transactions can't be adjusted once released, so you have to reverse the entire entry and start again). There are a lot of tables that are named similarly, so building inquiries or trying to find the correct table and field can be challenging.

Pourquoi choisir Acumatica Cloud ERP

It was time for a true ERP that could be used as a backbone for growth in the organization.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Pourquoi passer à Acumatica Cloud ERP

The pricing structure, flexibility, ease of user interface, integration capabilities, and overall robustness of core functionality.
Herman
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public

Publié le 04/04/2022

Herman's Review

I love the software, so much possibilities that we still have to make use of and I am looking forward to improve our originations automation and efficiencies across all departments.

Avantages

The fact that this is all in the cloud makes it easy to use anywhere. You can use current processes and build on it and Acumatica also gives you background of what should be done easier, faster and automated.

Inconvénients

One thing I am looking would like to into personally as I saw this with other users in our origination as well as a frustration. The start date to enquiries always defaults to start on the current month you are using the enquiry for. As mention I saw the issue and have it myself and will still have to look into fixing this but I am sure there is a way to fix this and believe it is not fixed and could be changed.

Réponse de Acumatica

Hi Herman- Hello. We are interested in learning more about how you're using Acumatica Cloud ERP. Is it OK if someone from product/customer success is in touch on your issue? - Kim

• Secteur d'activité : Import/Export

Publié le 13/04/2022

A sophisticated system to grow by.

Overall Acumatica has provided BMT with a state of the art ERP/information system which has allowed us to execute flawlessly all information by division, measure our activity, forecast profitability, and maintain all necessary information to run our business. It was Nexvue's support and expertise that made Acumatica the system we have today, and we could not have done it with out them.

Avantages

In certain aspects the software allowed for enormous flexibility. Item classes and Financial Sub-\Accounts.
Open Architecture for creating modifications. We created a fairly large number of modifications, written and implemented by Nexvue, that turned Acumatica from a really good system to an exceptional one.

Inconvénients

Out of the box, importing, Transportation and Logistics were weak. We created a Voyage Maintenance
module. Freight in and Freight out System enhancements.

• Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 13/05/2022

Initial Impression Is Good

Avantages

We have been working to implement Acumatica for over 2 years with the initial phase of the rollout being 2 months old. While we have many bugs to work out in the software development, the initial impression is huge as our company grows larger. Compared to our previous ERP, Acumatica will allow us to venture further in reporting, manufacturing, accounting and other features.

Inconvénients

Nothing against the software per say, however it can be very lengthy to develop into exactly what you want in an ERP. We've worked tirelessly with a consulting company to help us create the perfect software.

Geoffrey

Publié le 06/04/2022

Great ERP but missing a webstore B2B component

Excellent

Avantages

Ease of use. Ability to create own inquiries and pivot tables

Inconvénients

The existing integration with BigCommerce does not work! For B2B it requires a 3rd party add-on (Bundle B2B), the sychronisation is flakey and the integration lacks basic functionality such as customer price lists.

Dynamics 365

Cost to upgrade.

Pourquoi passer à Acumatica Cloud ERP

Overall for us a better solution

Réponse de Acumatica

Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback on Acumatica with the review on Gartner Digital Markets/Capterra. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about areas that we can improve on. I will definitely pass on the feedback below as to the commerce integration. Let me know if it's alright to have someone from our product team get in touch with you to learn more about your experience. Thanks for considering, Kim [email protected]

• Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Publié le 07/09/2022

Highly recommend software .

all the inventory management and reports were taken by using this software

Avantages

The features avaliable for inventory management and financial reports is unbelievable.

Inconvénients

little bit difficulty to understand functions.

Morgan
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 08/08/2022

Pre-Sales Consultant Review

Avantages

Everything is located in one place and reports can be easily run

Inconvénients

Sometimes it can feel overwhelming with everything the software can do

• Secteur d'activité : Entreposage

Publié le 30/03/2022

A Modern ERP Software to Facilitate Running Business YOUR Way

As a developer, the learning curve was a little tough. As an end user, the free training material made it pretty easy to get up to speed on each functional area. Once we found a configuration that worked for us and got some experience and connections in the community, we have been able to create new screens and features that we could only dream of on our legacy system.

Avantages

What can't be configured can be customized to add new functionality or just adjust core functionality. This allows us to mold the ERP software around our business in contrast to so many other software solutions.

Inconvénients

I really want a slice of inventory by valuation type. We use a suffix on our locations to get to where we need to be, but I'd like to be able to specify a single location for new, repair, broken, and any other classification we may want to make for a part and identify that the specific inventory is new, repair, broken, etc. From that, I should be able to pull a simple dashboard of how much inventory I have on hand that is new, repair, broken, etc. without having to use separate warehouses or locations.

Réponse de Acumatica

Thanks for the thoughtful review of Acumatica. It sounds like you are a perfect candidate for Acumatica Amplifiers - or as we like to say, "Acumatica Amps"our Customer Heroes program. Learn more at:

Ed

Publié le 30/12/2015

Great Cloud ERP System with an open source

Avantages

Access data anytime from any device anywhere around the world via an internet connection with a consistent real-time visibility. All users can access and input data into a centralized data store which puts consistent updated information at everyone’s fingertips instantly.
the flexibility: Easily scale resources up or down as needed without making a major investment decision. Cloud ERP software will remain current with automatic updates as part of your Cloud ERP service contract making it easier to take advantage of new capabilities.
More Responsive Service and Support: Cloud vendors provide more detailed information to Cloud ERP users at every service level and are more motivated to provide the best customer support.
Faster Time-to-Solution Value: When using public cloud models, businesses don’t have to buy and deploy infrastructure which allows them to be up and running with their Cloud ERP system much more quickly.
Minimized Financial Risks: Reduce upfront capital spending on technology infrastructure and the option of subscription software licensing thus further minimizing financial output and risk.
Economies of Skill: Vendors deploy, manage and run Cloud ERP solutions so businesses don’t have to, therefore allowing them to focus more on employee success, optimal business growth and bottom line profit initiatives.
Easy adoption and the user frendly, the seamless integration between the erp and microsoft office 365 and the workflows.
easy to customize without needed to have deep technical knolwledge to do the customization, the cost effectiveness of the ERP allowing us to increase the profitability, in addition the fact that maintennance of the database is easier, and the inclusion of CRM with the ERP accessing a unique database. Integration with PowerBi, and Financial reporting.

The software price is not based on the number of users. and the posibility to grow with the software. easy consolidation between companies with differents multi-currencies and multi-languages. Worldwide access.

Inconvénients

there is just not much i can say about dislike, due to any issues that i have with the system, the system was able to complete all the process without customization.

Ahmad
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Publié le 01/02/2022

The best platforms that enable you to adapt your resources to suit the needs of your project

Acumatica allowed us to save a lot of time and a lot of procedures and protocols, through which we were able to have a strong database linked to the cloud, which enables us to perform our jobs with accuracy and high quality, and the reports it provides us with are reliable results, and enable you to own the truth about the actual situation of the project.

Avantages

Acumatica makes coordinating daily tasks and project resource planning so easy that we can control them to ensure they are completed to the required standards. It is easy to use for all team members at all levels, it can be adapted to meet all needs as well, and enables them to collaborate with each other to complete jobs quickly and accurately. I like that it integrates with most of the applications we use, which gives us enough flexibility when importing and exporting data to and from it. I love the capabilities that it provides, which gives you the best reports, especially those related to financial data or progress rates, which are comprehensive and have an attractive appearance, in addition to that they are easy to understand, and the sorting and filtering tools provided by Acumatica, enable you to filter and find the information you need easily.

Inconvénients

There is nothing to hate about Acumatica, it just takes some training and then you will find that completing your missions with it will be very easy.

Réponse de Acumatica

This sounds like a tremendous story Ahmad! I'd love to learn more. Check out our customer heroes program as you sound like a perfect candidate. https://acumati.ca/2Teo1I2

Kelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Études de marché

Publié le 04/03/2020

Acumatica Review - (includes Project Accounting module)

Being able to analyze all project costs (including labor) has been a huge eye opener for management.

Avantages

Project accounting module - labor & costs can be applied to each project and compared to initial budget to see what went right and what went wrong

Inconvénients

Dashboarding functionality - I am not a programmer - I don't understand the generic queries required to program the dashboards and have to pay our consultants to create them etc. I don't have the problem with spending the time doing it but my mind does not work that way. Very inefficient when I need to play around to get what I want then explain to some one else how I want it.

Dynamics 365 et NetSuite

Pourquoi choisir Acumatica Cloud ERP

MAS 500 was becoming obsolete and limiting.

Pourquoi passer à Acumatica Cloud ERP

Acumatica Cloud did everything we needed it to do. It was much more user friendly and more cost effective.

Réponse de Acumatica

Hello - A big thank you for sharing your feedback on Acumatica with a review on Capterra! The feedback is very valuable as we work to enhance the solution. Thanks!-Kim

Répondu le 01/04/2020
Bruce

Publié le 01/04/2022

Quality Software

Very Happy. They are responsive and pretty easy to work with

Avantages

The ability to find the information we need when we need it

Inconvénients

The only things I would like to see changed / added are reports. I do not like the way that the reports need to be built. I know that Acumatica is adding reports and I am happy to wait until they are done.

Réponse de Acumatica

Thanks, Bruce, for leaving your review on Capterra. We really appreciate you taking the time to share feedback! You are correct, the team is always working to add more out of the box reporting and role dashboards so stay tuned there! Happy to be working with you as a great Retail customer! - Kim, Acumatica

Répondu le 07/04/2022
Waleed
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 09/03/2022

An integrated tool to put all tasks and resources under constant monitoring

Because we now have a strong database linked to the cloud, we can carry out our tasks with precision and quality. Our reports are reliable, especially regarding the organization's financial operations and projects, and thus we know the true status of the project, saving us time and allowing us more flexibility.

Avantages

Acumatica is a great ERP and project management solution that allows us to track orders and information in the field, as well as add partners and suppliers and provide them with access to specific tools to track their orders and update their data and completion percentages of their activities. Acumatica enhances team collaboration, so one colleague enters data while another colleague gets access to project details that help them complete their task. I love how Acumatica allows us to export data for use in another system and also for audits. Acumatica has enabled us to improve field interaction, simplify operations, and make quick decisions without lengthy meetings. Acumatica enables progress tracking and bottlenecks along the project lifecycle, as well as cross-departmental collaboration to discuss, answer general inquiries, collect data, and automate processes, allowing employees to focus on problem-solving and follow-up tasks more efficiently.

Inconvénients

Acumatica is simple to use and takes little training for the employees to become comfortable with the tools. I also saw data import and export issues.

Réponse de Acumatica

Thanks for such an incredible review Waleed! We'd love to have you consider joining our Customer Heroes program. Check it out: https://acumati.ca/2Teo1I2

• Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Publié le 08/10/2018

Good ERP for Small Business

Acumatica has helped our company improve our operations and handle significant growth. We moved from basic Quickbooks functionality to full inventory and manufacturing control. The improved transaction controls have reduced the amount of errors done in normal business processes. We've also been able to engage employees at all levels into our system.

Avantages

Ease of use, comprehensive list of features, Report writing and General Inquiry functionality,

Inconvénients

The worst part of Acumatica is how it handles Email. System email accounts, while not a horrible idea, just don't work well. The worst part of that is how the outgoing emails use the system accounts. Outside contacts end up saving these email addresses instead of the "real" user email. Then when they email us using those email addresses the emails go nowhere. All emails should be sent using the user's real email address, and preferably their email client such as Outlook.
Third party VAR modules are harder to coordinate.
Upgrades are too frequent and expensive if you do not have your own development staff.
Customization requires development capabilities. Should be more user-level customization tools similar to Report Writer and GI screen.

Publié le 28/07/2018

Best of Breed Cloud ERP System

Ease of use, great dashboards, powerful technology, easy to integrate, and easy access to data.

Avantages

Acumatica is a very scaleable solution. I love the fact that our business can grow and we can scale this product with our business. GAAP Accounting hasn't changed in ages, so what Acumatica brings to the table is new technology and robust functionality. I love the fact that all of our users can have access to the system with custom user roles. The network of connected applications continues to grow, making it easy to integrate with Amazon, Concur, and Docusign (among many others). Lastly, the unlimited user licensing is incredible. This allows our company to grow without paying a penalty for the growth.

Inconvénients

There is very little about this product that I don't like. Acumatica only sells through a channel of partners. This is great if you find a competent, high-performing partner. If not, you may not take full advantage of everything this product has to offer. Make sure that you vet the partner you do business with just as much as the feature functionality.

Publié le 05/04/2022

Acumatica Cloud ERP - Review

Very positive. We outgrew Quickbooks Desktop and this was the perfect solution for us.

Avantages

Cloud Based. Very powerful. Very configurable.

Inconvénients

Not intuitive to create reports or inquiries.

Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate et NetSuite

We outgrew Quickbooks

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
Christine
  • Secteur d'activité : Textile

Publié le 01/12/2020

Convenient Cloud access

This has been a great experience. Our previous software was limited to the reporting we could do and the user interface was not very friendly. The menus in Acumatica are intuitive and the search feature is robust and allows for quick access to move between screens.

Avantages

That we are able to access it via cloud anywhere. This allows for use remotely without additional software downloads for our external users.

Inconvénients

We have had to customize several aspects to achieve our daily processes. Our company is unique in how we receive and ship out inventory but do not manufacture items in our facility. Creative solutions were needed to take the standard out of the box reports and make them work for us.

Bryce
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 05/04/2022

Acumatica is a strong and comprehensive ERP

I do really appreciate Acumatica and the ability to get me the data & clarity I need to perform my job.

Avantages

The amount of data that can be tracked and dash boarded is great for all sorts of management needs

Inconvénients

Overall theme would be ease of use. It is not a terribAculy intuitive software and takes quite a bit of time to learn how it works and how to navigate. The software takes quite a few clicks to navigate. Tech usage of the App has had reliability issues and quite "clicky" as well.

Thanks Bryce for the thoughtful review of Acumatica! - Kim

Keith
  • Secteur d'activité : Exploitation minière et métaux

Publié le 26/01/2022

Acumatica 2022 Pushes Eagle Fence Distributing LLC Forward

We have been very pleased with our decision

Avantages

Licensing and ease of implementation, easy of customization

Inconvénients

Nothing at this time, we are currently good

Sage Intacct et NetSuite

Move to the Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Acumatica Cloud ERP

Licensing and ease of use

Réponse de Acumatica

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Keith!

Répondu le 01/02/2022
Omer

Publié le 03/09/2020

Most expensive cheap ERP

Pay a little more get way better results..we spent a fortune on customizations for basic features of other programs.

Avantages

After we spent almost same money as we paid for this program, we realize we could have purchased something better.
Money we spent for customizations for things we assumed should be standard is crazy high and still not functioning..we have 50+ users and inventory is a mess, purchasing is a mess,..

Inconvénients

What you purchase out of box is not a functioning basic program..dont fall into price on the box..at the end you will spend same money as other expensive programs and result will be better and you will be less irritated.

SAP Concur

Pourquoi passer à Acumatica Cloud ERP

not paying per user was the only reason..

Réponse de Acumatica

updated 4/26/22-Thanks for continuing to work with Acumatica and your Partner team to make the most of your Acumatica solution investment. We continue to make improvements that customers ask for to enhance the user experience and provide best-in-class functionality. We appreciate your feedback and are thankful to have you as a valued Acumatica customer. - Kim @Acumatica.
***
Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback on Acumatica with the review on Capterra. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about areas that we can improve on. Would it be alright to have someone from our product/customer success team get in touch with you to go over the concerns? We really strive to provide the best support that we can so your input would really help to that effect. Thanks for considering, Kim Plank - [email protected]

Répondu le 26/04/2022
Heather
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Publié le 20/12/2018

Less expensive ERP option with built in CRM

We have seen many operational efficiencies and we are starting to retire multiple legacy operational systems-they will all be replaced by Acumatica.

Avantages

Acumatica has a built in CRM that helps to integrate the sales and operations process to finance. It's really helpful to have the financials easily available for each sales opportunity.

Inconvénients

It requires a lot of developer involvement for customization of views, attributes, etc.

Réponse de Acumatica

Hello Heather - Thanks for sharing your feedback on Acumatica as to the completed review on Gartner Digital Markets! It sounds like a great customer success story - I would love to visit with you more about that as its so helpful to learn about what we are doing right and what we can
improve on from our clients. Thanks!-Kim

Répondu le 08/05/2019
Danielle

Publié le 01/04/2022

Acumatica is the software partner we always needed!

Avantages

Acumatica has streamlined numerous processes for our company. It's integration to our other software, ability to upload and download data, and ease of functionality make it a key tool in our growth.

Inconvénients

There is nothing we need from Acumatica that we are not currently getting.

Réponse de Acumatica

Thank you for your positive review of Acumatica - we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! - Kim, Acumatica

Répondu le 07/04/2022