Avis clients sur Bookeo

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Bookeo

Bookeo est une solution cloud de réservation qui s'adresse aux tour-opérateurs, agences de voyages, écoles, thérapeutes, photographes et organisateurs d'événements. La solution propose des modules Bookeo Appointments, Bookeo...

En savoir plus

Billy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

Publié le 02/09/2018

Great product!

It is simple to use, help is usually w/i 24 hours and we've had no customer complaints. Would recommend Bookeo.

Avantages

After years of using Bookeo, I should have wrote this review sooner. I run a kayak touring biz, we wear a lot of hats here, and the last thing we need is a booking system that has problems. We have turned down all the salespeople for other systems. Bookeo does what we need it to do.

Inconvénients

This may be possible with Bookeo, but it doesn't appear to save data older than 2 years. Older data is useful for planning purposes. Right now, we are downloading the date in XLS format and saving it to an independent folder.

Last thing, some customers can't figure out how to use the "previous days - following days" buttons on the tour descriptions/dates opening page. They think that the only tours being offered are just on that page. We haven't kept data on this, but I don't think it's very much.

Réponse de Bookeo

Billy, thanks for the detailed review! We appreciate the feedback. Please note that Bookeo offers 2 booking modes for your booking page, and the booking mode you are using may be less suitable for your business (there is no one-size fits all solution for all businesses). You can easily change the booking mode for your booking page. It only takes a couple of clicks!

Répondu le 04/09/2018
Vanessa
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 31/08/2020

Not created for National business (NOT timezone friendly)

Email support seemed fast at first but got slower when I had an emergency (custom fields disappearing/errors). I liked the ease of use and unlimited custom fields, having both a booking and customer info in one system.

Avantages

It makes setting up group classes very easy and you can have custom questions for each customer and/or specific classes.

Inconvénients

No way to auto-populate timezones which caused much confusion for customers and missed classes. Integration with Google calendar but not customizable, doesn't allow for Google calendar notifications. Custom fields errored so I couldn't make necessary fields required, fields disappeared over a weekend, booking fields didn't show for the customer. Doesn't feel like a reliable fit. No custom developement available. If it doesn't fit everything you want right now, this is not the product for you.

Calendly et SurveyMonkey

Pourquoi passer à Bookeo

I haven't made my decision yet. For our sister company it will be a big NO due to the timezone issue. Not sure if I will get restored confidence in my custom and required fields not disappearing out of no where to continue using this product. It doesn't seem reliable right now but I will give the benefit of the doubt if this was just a one time occurence.

Réponse de Bookeo

Thank you for your review, Vanessa.

Bookeo does not currently offer the feature to convert appointments into your customers' timezone, however, it can show the timezone of the booked appointment.

As for the custom fields issue, please check your inbox. Our technicians checked your account logs and explained that you explicitly deleted those fields from your account settings on August 28. When you deleted the fields, the system showed you a message informing you that all data related to those fields was going to be deleted, and you decided to proceed with the deletion.

Répondu le 15/09/2020
Lana
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques

Publié le 02/05/2018

My company is loosing a lot of money because of this application and no support

NONE. JUST LOST LOTS OF BUSINESS, I WISH i NEVER STARTED IT.

no pros.

Inconvénients

Its is no longer good. lately its been taking too long on my website and I am losing a lot of business because of it . It never used to be that way. Now customers leave my website without waiting for the Bookeo's application to load . I am looking for a new company as soon as possible . It literaly takes few minutes. noone wants to wait this long and b Bookeo has no phone # to call for support so if something happens to their app then you will have to wait a long tie to fix it because you can only contact them via email and you will lose a lot of of business. Over the years their app had been inconsistent and sometimes disappearing from my website for few days at the time.
Lost a lot of business over the years because people have hard time booking their appointments and because their application is often loading very slowly or does not load at all days on and days off and no support to fix the problems fast. Don't waste your money. look for a good application that is stable and doesn't not make it difficult for your customers to book their appointments . with their application you will save pennies but lose thousands. I am truly fed up with it and taking my business elsewhere

Hi Lana,
I am sorry to read about the issues you are experiencing.
You contacted our Technical Support Team reporting this issue and a couple of days ago, and they replied within less than one hour.
Our Technical Support Team explained that your customers may not see the Bookeo booking widget integrated in your website because you placed it at the very bottom of a long web page. As a result, customers are required to scroll down a lot before they can see the booking widget. We highly recommend placing the widget at or near the top of the page.
Additionally, our Technical Support Team tested the website page where you integrated the widget, and the widget loads in a fraction of a second. If you experienced delays in the past, these can occur if other scripts in your web page (such as the tracker you have for analytics) are slow in loading - this can slow down the loading of other elements in the page.
If we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Répondu le 06/05/2018

Les meilleures alternatives à Bookeo

Rod

Publié le 09/11/2017

We are a medical facility and Bookeo is by far the most versatile solution for running an...

Everything under the Sun - and it always WORKS!

Avantages

Where do I start?! The widgets you can embed into your own website are seamless and professional. The client experience is swift and clean. The follow-up and feedback mechanisms are top notch. The versatility in services offered, ability to describe and augment each service with special notices are unmatched. Pricing scenarios are so well thought out that you can have any type of situation and Bookeo has a solution to accommodate! When you match all of that with unbelievable Marketing choices such as; Gift Vouchers, Pre-Paid Packages, Promotion Codes (I could write an essay on this one alone) Marketing Campaigns, Re-Marketing (are you kidding me - nice!), MEMBERSHIPS including recurring billing, Customer Area, Reports, Email Marketing, Export reports, VIRAL Marketing with Social Media... I mean.. I'm out of breath and there is more... much much more!

Inconvénients

I can't REALLY call this a 'Con', it's more the nature of the beast. It can take some getting used to knowing how to set this up. Having said that - it takes a LOT more from our past experiences to set things up and the main difference is that, in the past - we would spend tons of time getting the system set up and THEN... it wouldn't work properly. THEN - we had days and weeks of patient records that were all messed up and... well, what a nightmare! With Bookeo - there is a lot, that's true. The help files are indeed accurate and helpful - and the best thing is that when I did write into Customer Service, they were right on top of it and sent me the exact solution I needed usually within 24 hours if not sooner. We have been on and off again with Bookeo over the past few years (maybe 4 or 5?) and each time we leave thinking there is a better solution that just showed up..we end up right back here. If it ain't broke - don't fix it and in our experience, Bookeo is the ONLY one who is not only un-matchable in what they provide... but they aren't broken either! Bookeo is the best and I ain't going nowhere else ever again!

Hi Rod,

Thank you for the totally awesome review!
So happy you are pleased with Bookeo and our support.

Répondu le 16/11/2017
Stephanie

Publié le 22/10/2019

Bookeo is a Great Software!

I used Bookeo for a long time, and it was a great value for the money. I just outgrew the software, and needed something with more functionality.

Avantages

This is a simple to use software, with no frills. It is perfect for a single or small business that doesn't need too many extras. Bonus -- add ons can be scheduled by the client, which is not the case for most software.

Inconvénients

No membership function, and I'm not a huge fan of the way their text reminder service works.

Vagaro et Mindbody

Pourquoi choisir Bookeo

cost

Logiciel antérieur

Booker

Pourquoi passer à Bookeo

Value

Hi Stephanie,

thank you for your review. Bookeo does offer a membership function. One of our technicians will reach out to you to explain how to set it up in your account.

Répondu le 16/12/2019
Esther
Esther
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 24/02/2020

Lots of potential, great value

If the interface was cleaned up it would have been a winner. Another provider quoted us $6000 per year for almost the exact same features as Bookeo. Bookeo could easily do the job at less than $200 per month... I still think Bookeo has enormous potential. I'd still recommend to anyone looking for an affordable booking platform. Bookeo, I'd encourage you to raise your prices a bit and invest in making it beautiful and I'll be back with 10/10

Avantages

Amazing price for features offered. Had a client that wanted to sell courses, book rooms, coaching, subscriptions/memberships, discounts, bundled classes, alternative payment options like deposits, or offline payment, I loved the calendar and resource manager, it offered all the features they needed and seemed like a good deal, and they were on a tight budget. I thought it'd be great.

Inconvénients

In the end the client rejected it because they said it's extremely ugly. Yeah, the graphics are really dated, looks like something between Windows 98 and XP style.
I'm aware I can implement my own CSS to restyle it - but when I attempted I realized some of the styles were generated with javascript and I couldn't over ride them, or there were too many styles to cancel out it was too difficult. Couldn't figure out how to replace the cheesy icons... with a little more time I might have been successful.
There were a couple of bugs when embedding in our Squarespace site; whenever we reloaded the page or opened a new page with Bookeo embedded, the student would have to log in again... everyone found this irritating. I suggested to my client to just link to the portal instead but they said no... When I reached out to customer service they denied it was an issue at all - but I admit I barely provided any information on the issue (I thought about doing a screen recording) but I ended up letting it go. I think it would have worked better in a Wordpress setup anyway (more flexibility), so I was planning on testing it there.
There's a big learning curve in the back-end management, if you're running that kind of business it's going to take some time to learn! Hire a tech-savvy young person to manage it for you if you can't grasp it...

Hi,
Thank you for leaving a detailed review of Bookeo. I see that you sent a couple of questions to our support team before the end of 2018 - more than one year ago - and did not contact us afterwards.
It is very easy to use CSS to restyle the Bookeo interface, both on desktop and on mobile. We have tutorials to guide you through some common customization. It is even possible to create a custom booking interface using our API and hide some icons. A new UI is also in the works.
I read our replies, and our technicians explained what happened with the login. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Répondu le 28/02/2020
Lauren
Lauren
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 29/07/2019

Perfect Booking Software for Aerial, Dance, or Fitness Studio

Bookeo has allowed us to create an online way for our students to book classes and pay with their credit card.

Avantages

I manage an aerial silks studio and we needed a system that would allow us to book classes, private lessons, and events. The Bookeo System is inexpensive, connects to PayPal, super easy to set up, and allows for multiple instructors to access the system. Creating new one-off classes is easy as well as canceling classes. We can create memberships, punchcards, discounts, promo codes, and more. I tested several other systems before settling on Bookeo and haven't turned back. They are also very prompt with responses and continually update the system for improved functionality. The system can allow for bookings paid in advance or for cash payment on arrival.

Inconvénients

It's not the prettiest system on either the back end or the end users side, but it gets the job done. I do wish it would let people book more than one student at a time with a punch card at once (you can use a punchcard for other students but have to book each one separately). I also wish there was a way to bill or invoice students for missed classes so we could accept more bookings without payment required in advance. You can allow cash payments but if someone doesn't show there isn't an easy way to bill for missed classes.

Réponse de Bookeo

Thanks for the great review, Lauren! We appreciate the feedback and your suggestions for improvement. I will forward them to our development team. Please note that you can collect credit card details to secure bookings and later charge for missed classes.

Thanks again
Shanno

Répondu le 05/08/2019
Kaylee
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 10/06/2021

Happiest user ever!!!

It has been such a great product for us to be able to automate our registrations. It has allowed us to grow our business with less time spent doing things that take our customers only minutes to do themselves, rather than lots of phone and email responses.

Avantages

Initially it was the price that was the main selling point. I love that I pay a flat fee each month, not a percentage of our sales, which is what I found on most other software. I was able to customize my booking platform for all the different classes we offer, the scheduling, and changes that I've had to make it's been fantastic. Whenever I get stuck, the Bookeo support has been very responsive to my email questions.

Inconvénients

Only twice have I thought "oh that's a bummer that I can't ....." So with all the time I spend using Bookeo, I'd have to say THAT AIN'T BAD!!

Hi Kaylee,

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write this outstanding review!

Thank you for all of your positive feedback about our pricing (no commission, no consumer fees!) and how Bookeo has simplified class scheduling for your business and your customers.

We look forward to continue working with you in the years to come.

Répondu le 14/06/2021
Noel

Publié le 18/08/2018

Great booking software for our escape room business!!!

Avantages

Tons of flexibility in moving time slots. We are able to really move a lot around based on when customers want to book.
Great price. I don't understand what anyone thinks they will get out of other booking software that is better than what Bookeo has to offer.
They keep adding new features. There have been a few things really needed that were added over the last two years. These were items we had requested. A lot of people complain about the customer service. While you may not be able to talk to someone, we have always received a response, and it has been nice to see features added that we were hoping for.

Inconvénients

There is still one feature- Hidden Access where you can hide a time slot & have no idea it was hidden. We do this from time to time & have to keep track of it in another software.
When a customer uses a gift voucher, if they don't use the entire voucher, the rest of the voucher can't be redeemed with the same code & they have to call us. Most people use the entire voucher in one purchase so it doesn't come up a lot.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 13/05/2022

Easy to use for appointments and reservations

Our clients really like making appointments with our system.

Avantages

Easy to book appointments. Syncs great with our calendar. The email reminders work well and are customizable.

Inconvénients

The customer support is a bit lacking. I wish they were a bit more knowledgeable.

Acuity Scheduling

Hi,

Thank you for posting this review! We are happy to hear that you've found our software easy to use and that your clients like making appointments with Bookeo.

Thanks again!

Répondu le 16/05/2022

Publié le 19/10/2023

Do not solely rely on bookeo

I'm deeply concerned and frustrated by my ongoing experience with Bookeo.com. For the past two weeks, I've been grappling with what appears to be a compromised account. Despite my efforts to communicate my concerns, Bookeo has not provided adequate support, and there is no customer service number to reach them.This situation has not only affected me but also risks defrauding others in my name. I urge caution and advise against using Bookeo as an online booking platform until they can ensure better security and responsive customer support.Account security is a vital aspect of any online service, and the lack of a customer service channel is a significant shortcoming. My hope is that Bookeo takes these concerns seriously and takes immediate steps to rectify these issues. Let's ensure our online experiences are safe and reliable.

Avantages

Bilinguisme and the price was pretty good

Inconvénients

UI in the back end is very old looking and makes you feel like you stepped back in time

Hi,

Account security is very important here at Bookeo. If a claim is made that an account has been compromised, specific proof of ownership documentation is required to transfer the ownership of an account to a new user. If the documentation is not provided, for security reasons, our Support Team is not authorized to transfer the account ownership.

If you want to transfer the ownership of an account to a new user, please contact our Support Team and provide the required documentation.

Regards

Répondu le 10/01/2024
Brittany

Publié le 28/05/2018

Complete lack of accountability, any attempt to contact this company is met with only...

Inconvénients

A determine 3 years of being a loyal customer, I ask one question that they have no answer to! When confronted, I was threatened to have my account deleted rather than receiving the customer support I originally asked for regarding gift vouchers

Hi Brittany,

I am sorry to read that you had a bad experience with our customer support. I checked the email thread and saw that you did report an issue with gift vouchers, but repeatedly refused to provide any details. You also used some abusive language towards our customer support agents.

Our technical support team answered promptly to your emails and asked multiple times to please provide more information about the issue. You refused to do this every time. They checked the gift voucher settings, and even tried to redeem a voucher. Everything seemed to be working correctly. And some vouchers had already been redeemed by your customers.

After many emails, you finally provided details of the issue, and our customer support team was able to identify that an incorrect gift certificate customization had been applied.

If customers provide details about an issue, or answer to the questions we ask, we can timely solve the problem they are experiencing.

Répondu le 03/06/2018
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 11/12/2019

Bookeo is the Best

Previously we took all reservations for programs over the phone or email. Our programs are in high-demand and our schedule changes frequently. Often we would go through multiple rounds of back-and-forth with a customer before we were able to book their program, and tracking which requests came first was a nightmare. Bookeo has alleviated so much stress and work hours!

Avantages

I love working with the Bookeo team! They have been incredibly attentive, always replying to help requests within 24 hours, and they usually go above and beyond to thoroughly explain processes that are confusing. I also like that we can capture guest information and sync bookeo to our mailchimp and google calendars!

Inconvénients

I wish I could assign more than one resource to a program or tour. We use a lot of resources to run our programs (staff, vehicles, equipment, etc.) and it would be nice to have bookeo track all of these resources.

Réponse de Bookeo

Hello, thank you for your great feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve Bookeo, so your feedback will be passed along to our developers.

Répondu le 16/12/2019
Terri
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

Publié le 28/04/2021

Outstanding Support

RUNS my business. Extremely satisfied.

Avantages

Full featured, mature software product.

Inconvénients

Use of repeating events can lead to unexpected complications when updating or deleting. Would like to have ability to have TWO reminders for clients.

Réponse de Bookeo

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review, Terri! We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you are extremely satisfied with Bookeo and that it runs your business.

Please note that you can send two reminders to clients: one email reminder and a TXT reminder.

Répondu le 03/05/2021

Publié le 16/05/2018

Excellent product and the customer service is spot on! Hats off to all the staff!

For one affordable monthly fee our customers are able to book easily, and we receive the demographic information that we specifically selected and need in order to run our business better.

Avantages

It is easy to use, once you get the hang of it. The reporting feature is invaluable to our business and our forcasting. I love the seamless integration with our website.

Inconvénients

I would like to see a product that has more of the features that escape room owners need, and a bit of a better look on our website integration.

Réponse de Bookeo

Thank you for the great review, Jennifer! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We value and appreciate receiving our customers¿ feedback and suggestions in order to improve Bookeo. Please send your feature requests to [email protected].

Répondu le 29/05/2018
Kristian

Publié le 28/07/2018

Very rich feature product. Excellent client support.

Saves a lot of our time. Online payment gateway integration implemented very easily. But the customer support, one again, that is a team which replies literally in few minutes, just unbelievable. Have not seen such quick and quality responses in years.

Avantages

Possibility to customize its feautures in so many ways. This helped us to adapt to our business process in the times of changing needs.

Inconvénients

Visual part / UI interface really requires a revamp. This is valid for the admin and end user interdaces.

Réponse de Bookeo

Kristan, thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback. It's always been a pleasure working with you. As for the feedback on the UI design, please note that we are working on a new UI.

If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Répondu le 01/08/2018

Publié le 13/03/2018

You do not have to look for another booking software

Keeping track of my tour activities

Avantages

Bookeo is really a great software. In no time you will be able to put your tours online for booking. Great customer support via email.

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have a customer phone number you can call if you need and answer right away, however that is just a minor thing.

Hi,

thank you for the great review.
If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again.

Répondu le 04/04/2018
Jeremy
Jeremy
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 15/10/2019

Beginner Booking Software

Bookeo allowed us to start taking bookings almost immediately after launching our business. It was great at the time, but we ultimately had to switch services due to lack of the features we needed.

Avantages

Bookeo is super easy to use!
My entire staff picked it up very quickly!

Everything is displayed in an intuitive way making it difficult to make mistakes when preparing for your day of bookings.

Inconvénients

Features are limited-- if you have non-standard booking situations, this product is not for you.
Resource sharing between items is not possible.

Réponse de Bookeo

Thank you for your review, Jeremy.
It seems that you needed a rental system, and at this stage, Bookeo does not support rentals. But we plan to support them in the future.

Répondu le 16/10/2019
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 04/10/2016

It can be your solution

As other users of booking software agreed, bookeo does not have the nicest looking system, however the value for money is amazing. For counties were the payment gateways don´t take out your profit (I mean they are very expensive and you get charged to get your money on your local bank), bookeo is the best option to organize your tour company and give a professional service to your customer.

Avantages

Excellent value of money.
Lots of bookings for cheap.
Lots of functionalities for middle and big companies.
Multi language
Multi currency

Old fashoned look
Not individual buttoms to integrate into your webpage
Not conected with latin american gateways

Hi David,

Thank so much for the review.

We are currently working on a new Bookeo UI. In the meantime, you can customize the look and feel of the Bookeo widget with CSS.

It is certainly possible to get direct links or widgets to specific tours in Bookeo. Our Technical Support Team will reach out to you with instructions.

Bookeo is integrated with many payment gateways, and at the moment, for Colombian merchants we support PayPal and 2Checkout.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Répondu le 12/10/2016
Theodore
Theodore
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 04/06/2019

Bookeo is BookSmart

Overall, the experience that I had, I can say that I liked very much the ability to customize the way your screen looks. It gives you a lot of options. You can choose how you want to have the customer see when he logs on. They also let you make use of the common day technology, such as sending text alerts and also email, etc.

Avantages

Bookeo Software makes a suite of programs used for the purpose of managing and organizing reservations online with idea of eCommerce. The programs are Bookeo: Appointments, Classes and Courses and Activities. All these programs are easy to install and for the most part easy to use.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I can say is the sometimes it can be a little cumbersome in finding things. There seems to be a screen calculated spacing limit of items on the screen. What it does is put things that are outside that limit on another screen. which will appear on another tab. Now it keeps good organization of this. If you have a lot of activity going on, you may end up with a few tabs to go through to find what you need.

Réponse de Bookeo

Theodore, thanks for the detailed review! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours.

Répondu le 06/06/2019

Publié le 10/03/2016

Bookeo - A seriously amazing business appointment application!

I don't usually get excited or spend the time to write reviews of products. Generally software and or IT doesn't excite me however Bookeo is one exception.

I spent months researching appointment software for my clinic but most products were hard to use on the back end (not intuitive) and or confusing to clients on the front end. Secondly, most other appointment apps are not seamless and its obvious to the end user that the appointment app is on another website.

And then I found the Bookeo application.....its amazing, it looks like its part of your website, its easy to integrate if you have just basic web building skills and the back up/support service is incredible. The back end is intuitive and easy to understand and the marketing and social media promotions functions are terrific. I'm still finding other incredible functions within its management console many months later.

I could go on and on but I wont bore you...but if you need an appointment app then Bookeo is your solution. You wont be disappointed.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for this great review! We are glad that you like Bookeo's seamless website integration and all the features that Bookeo offers.

Our awesome Support Team is always happy to help you out, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

Répondu le 10/03/2016
Dan
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 20/04/2018

easy to use-perfect for small business

A well thought out system that clearly has had a lot of industry knowledge put into it. Simple t use and one of the most cost effective options I have seen.

Avantages

simple back end with enough options to fully customize your online booking system. A easy to use client management system that also allows you to manage your staffing.

Inconvénients

unfortunately bookeo is unable to directly link to a online waiver service-this is the only part of the system I wasn't happy with

Claire
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 05/09/2019

Simplifies a Complicated Process

We are so grateful that Bookeo allows our clients to easily view studio space availability at a glace, make reservations , and pay for the those reservations with a credit card, which they were not able to do previously.

Avantages

Bookeo helps me keep track of all our studio reservations. With Bookeo, our clients now have the ability to reserve the studio space, and they can also pay for those reservations all in one place.

Inconvénients

With so many features and options, it took me and our staff a little longer than usual to get accustomed to the interface.

Réponse de Bookeo

Claire, thank you for the detailed review! It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available.

Répondu le 10/09/2019
Orsi
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 25/07/2018

The most complex booking system that exists

A great booking system for a decent price.

Avantages

Prove me wrong, but I haven't found a booking system that has more features than Bookeo. Their customer support is wonderful which helps when you try to set up your account at first, as it can be quite hard.

Inconvénients

The design is not their best quality, it's a bit too plain but as you can upload your own CSS it's manageable.

Réponse de Bookeo

Thanks for the review, Orsi! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours. Bookeo is a flexible and feature-rich product, and we strive to keep it simple to set up and use. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Répondu le 26/07/2018
Kevin

Publié le 28/06/2012

Hands down, the best.

If you need on line booking software, look no further.

Avantages

I spent several hours looking at online booking software. I even signed up for three other services before I went with Bookeo. So I think I am well
qualified to say that Bookeo leaves the competition in the dust. They have more features and more customizations options than any of the others and they still manage to have competitive rates. They have answered every email I sent them and one time when I had a glitch with google chrome, they found a solution in less than 24 hours for me. The software is perfectly integrated into my website. I couldn't be happier.

Inconvénients

I'm having trouble thinking of any. I wish there were a few more customization options, but I'm certain that what I want would require writing the software myself.