Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Vtiger CRM

Vtiger CRM offre un CRM (Customer Relationship Management) unique et unifié pour les équipes de vente, de support client et de marketing. Vtiger CRM peut être utilisé tout au long du cycle de vie de la relation client et il...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

Parcourir les avis sur Vtiger CRM

317 avis sur 317
Classer par :
Vincent

Publié le 16/09/2022

Un logiciel saas puisant mais pas adapté à tous les besoins

Avantages

Nous utilisons en interne la solution pour la création de devis, bon de commande, facture, gestion fournisseur.
C'est un logiciel très puissant et paramétrable (via développement informatique).
Elle nous permet également de gérer la production de produit matériel et logiciel.

L'outil de création de rapport est super intéressante et permet d'étudier des données

Pas de gestion de stock
Besoin de beaucoup d'investissement en développement pour obtenir une version customisé adapté au besoin

Anissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 26/11/2022

CRM pour entreprise PME

Une bonne expérience générale pour la gestion des contacts

Avantages

La gestion simplifiée de tous nos contacts dans un seul outils : prospects, contacts m, affaires...

Inconvénients

Le manque de flexibilité des fonctionnalités

Paulo

Publié le 09/10/2019

Easy to use and customizable

I have all the clients info in vtiger but the more important info that I save are quotes and invoices, when I want to plan some strategy I just have to prepare some reports form the tool so I know how was the interaction with a specific client the last quarter.

Avantages

Its really easy to use and there are many options to customize the user experience

Inconvénients

As a CRM I would like more tools to show some specific info to my clients but in this field they are very limited

Salesforce Sales Cloud et SugarCRM

Pourquoi passer à Vtiger CRM

I prefer vTiger cause is cost-effective and really easy to configure and use.

Les meilleures alternatives à Vtiger CRM

Carlos

Vtiger CRM vs Competition

overall, it's been great! The biggest bang for the buck for sure. It's still expensive but you get what you pay for and I highly recommend it.

Avantages

The best thing I liked about this software was the ability to do sales, marketing and support all in one program. Our sales team is able to track opportunities and view sales funnel reports. The marketing team is able to email and tag the contacts to specific target audiences. The support team is able to use a ticket system in order to keep all projects and assistance notes in one place.

Inconvénients

There are certain areas where you have to click here and there just to reroute you back to where you were. Like going from an opportunity to quotes and if you want to add notes, you have to go back to the opportunity and them go to your comments. Also the enterprise search tab doesn't always find everything you're looking for so you have to specifically go to contacts or organizations to find them.

HubSpot Sales Hub

Pourquoi choisir Vtiger CRM

Infusionsoft did not have a support ticket system and their sales portion is ok at best. The quotes aren't customizable the way Vtiger is.Infusionsoft is really good for marketing but that's about it.

Keap

Pourquoi passer à Vtiger CRM

We chose this because it addressed all 3 of our needs. (sales, marketing and support) We didn't want to have to purchase a whole other software and go through a whole other set up, when we can have it all in one place.
Paolo
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 02/11/2022

E' il crm "di partenza economico" migliore

Stavamo progettando un nostro crm interno per documentazione, avanzamento progetti, anagrafiche clienti...abbiamo scelto altro tanti anni fa ma credo che vtiger sia uno dei crm migliori in assoluto

Avantages

E' un crm dove non si pensa a nulla; è così grande il progetto che si trova sicuramente il modulo adatto alle proprie esigenze. Con le ultime release è al passo con i tempi e si può personalizzare qualsiasi campo, occorrenza, proprietà, modulo.

Inconvénients

L'ho testato tanti anni fa e decisi di cambiarlo con qualcosa di meno "bloccante" ma se tornassi indietro credo che sceglierei di nuovo vtiger come base di partenza per i miei progetti

Yetiforce CRM et SugarCRM

Pourquoi choisir Vtiger CRM

Perchè cercavo un prodotto completo e semplice da usare, così non è stato: non è tra i più semplici ma sicuramente è il più completo. Ora, dopo anni di esperienza, tornerei ad implementarlo

Joomla
Thomas
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle

QTE Training likes VTiger

See section pros

Avantages

one of the most reasons was the accessibility of the data from wheresoever, that'S absolutely given. Another one is the Independence from Software-Systems. We are using MS and also Apple-Systems, no Problem.
Helpful is also the VT 360 App. whereever you are, and you spare time, just check for a customer or also call via mobile. the inside Team will see your activities immediately. Information that Counts.

Inconvénients

The Adoption of the System towards some specific needs is somewhat poore. no custom Buttons available, the print-templates Editor is poor on formating and sometimes you also Need a work around for list variables to be shown.
It should have a customize package as from VT-Experts provided for teh serverbased solution (https://www.vtexperts.com/)

SugarCRM

Pourquoi choisir Vtiger CRM

Salesforce was to expensive for the small Business we are on

Pourquoi passer à Vtiger CRM

Cloud based System, pricing, easy maintainable
Claudio

Publié le 17/11/2022

Per la gestione dei contratti attivi

Avantages

è facilmente personalizzabile per ogni esigenza

Inconvénients

Nulla, funziona bene da anni, genera dei bei report e fa quello che serve

Odoo
Eduardo
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

Publié le 09/10/2019

VTiger is value for money

I'm very happy with vTiger although it is not SalesForce. You feel you are working with a company who cares about you and try for all means to help you to improve your business.

Avantages

It has a lot of resources. For a small company with low budget it's a great choice. The customer support is great, they are always at your service with a lot of patience and dedication. They are constantly adding new features and improving the software.

Inconvénients

Some of the features are complicated to adopt, like the project module and it is not very friendly. Although the email campaign module is quite good it needs some improvements when you try to resend a campaign, it needs to generate a URL of the campaign like MailChimp does.
As a small company I would like it to allow us to adopt different identities (as an example, I'm the CEO but sometimes I'm acting like a support agent so I will like the CRM to allow me to change my name in that case to pretend we are a bigger company, it is not nice to sign with the name of the CEO from the email address of [email protected])

Salesforce Sales Cloud, SugarCRM, Soho66 et Hootsuite

Pourquoi choisir Vtiger CRM

I switched like 10 years ago, at that time I was using the OpenSource version of both

Pourquoi passer à Vtiger CRM

I find that the price is affordable for our size of business
Jim
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique

Publié le 23/03/2022

Vtiger is excellent and affordable, with less limits even at the lower costs

Excellent, would recommend it.

Avantages

Excellent UI, very low learning curve, attractive to use and navigate around. Well integrated with the other apps I use. Workflows are excellent, and with few limits. Generally there are very few limits imposed even for low price plans, unlike many other CRMs I tried.

Inconvénients

Workflows could be made easier for beginners.
The project management side on my plan is fairly basic, but it's nice to have it there.
Generally nothing, I really like it. The only reason I would change is if I could get a cheaper deal elsewhere.

Zoho CRM et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir Vtiger CRM

Silly limits imposed on e.g. number of records, automations, number of pipelines, number of email outs, etc.

Zoho CRM, Streak et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi passer à Vtiger CRM

Price, usability, multifunctionality, UI.
Sander
  • Secteur d'activité : Bijoux et produits de luxe

Publié le 25/10/2019

Great value for money, great customization options

We realised a big added value but for some issues the development time takes quite long.

Avantages

The modularity. You can mix and match modules as you see fit. You can build a great variety of workflows for different teams to work together on a centralized, highly customized build.

Inconvénients

There is a lot of freedom on pretty much everything, except from some vital funcitonalities missing from some modules and some modules contain 'standard' settings that you cant work around. Two examples, the Mailroom module can only update some types of records. It can create contacts but can not update contacts. The quote module for instance can only work once your inventory is in vTIger. It doesn't allow you much customization.

Salesflare, Salesforce Sales Cloud et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi passer à Vtiger CRM

Peer recommendation, versatility, low cost, wide range of options
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 30/03/2021

Convenient as SaaS, but not designed as SaaS

My overall experience is acceptable. It works, the sales force uses it, and it has the important information. But it is not a satisfactory experience for the reasons explained above.

Avantages

The product works, it has everything a CRM needs to have. The basic features are all there, and many advanced ones as well. It is quite comfortable to use once you learn how to use it. It is 100% Cloud, so the sales force has it available from wherever they are.

Inconvénients

It looks like software designed to be a desktop application (win32), rather than software as a service. That is, the user interface (UI) design, as well as the user experience (UX) is not good. It's not very user friendly, it's not fast, the graphic design is not sexy. In short, it looks like a product that is not intended to be 100% SaaS, but to run on the Windows desktop.

Publié le 16/08/2022

One of the better Open Source CRM platforms

We moved from Suite CRM (another Sugar based CRM) to Vtiger based on one of the sales people we'd employed at the time. The interface was slightly better but otherwise there was not a huge difference with it. However, we did find that some of the administration was a little clunky and the process of upgrading between versions was not trivial and often resulted in issues resulting in long outages while we figured out the cause. Ultimately, we migrated away from it in favour of Insightly which is a lot more forgiving of less technically able users.

Avantages

The interface is familiar to those who have used Sugar-based CRM platforms before and is probably one of the better ones of them.

Inconvénients

The process of upgrading between versions is clumsy and error prone. The UI is not particularly friendly for less technically able members of the team.

Alex
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction

Flexible and complete package

We initialy came to vTiger as a cheaper alternative to Salesforce. We found not only a valid and much more easily customizable CRM but we have developed the modules to handle internal Cases, as a Project Management tool, as a simple DB to keep track of products, as a Quote & shipping

Avantages

Can be customized without being a programmer. It is flexible enough to do many things well enough for a small company that does not need very specialist applications. It is intuitive enough for my users to take up without pushback

Inconvénients

I would love better integration with Google Sheets. Poor (non existent) formatting of reports. No community forums or "vote for function"

Zoho CRM, Insightly et Copper

Pourquoi choisir Vtiger CRM

Salesforce charges double and you still had to pay extra to third parties for basic things like Edit in grid, etc

Pourquoi passer à Vtiger CRM

Greater flexibility, price to function ratio
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Salesforce Killer

I can confidently say implementation of this software has significantly increased the sales and marketing efficiencies of the business in which i have implemented this software.

Avantages

This is an enterprise level ERP package that offers practically every feature of Salesforce, and structured to allow for SME type admins to build this via custom modules and flexible dev environments. It is a highly practical package that allows non-qualified programmers to get the equivalent bespoke style functionality out of the system/

Inconvénients

Project mangement is clunky. I cant drag/drop task bars in the gantt chart. the reality is i need to use smartsheet to get the flexibility i need here, together with the highly useful linking between the subtasks - i.e. STart to start lines the task bars from the start. End-to-Start is the typical 'cant start task 2 until task 1 is finished', plus the multiple day delays and advancement options with these relationships

Zoho Desk

Pourquoi passer à Vtiger CRM

I was introduced via the Open source installer offered through Go daddy website management. The pricing makes the commercial version of the software highly reliable and a no brainer.
AnnA
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 22/04/2019

Saved my working life!

I own and run 2 companies, one together with a good friend and she has also one more company. Since we started in 2010/2011 we have been working more and more closely together and when starting to use Vtiger in… think 2013…. We share all our business information in Vtiger.

This gives our small companies a great advantage and brings security to our customers. Sometime in 2014 I got sick and started to get more and more fatigued and in the end of November 2017 I was diagnosed with ME/CFS. This means my head get tired and I have problems remember things and plan my work. Without Vtiger I would have had to stop working. No, it is really the truth! From the start we have created new modules, new checklists, new ways of project management because we wanted to hire more people and wanted them to work like we do. We have modules for customer updates of Wordpress sites, for SEO management and for support.

We haven’t hired a lot of people but all these adapted workflows is now an enormous help due to my cognitive issues. I can still work, not as much as before but still working. So, thank you Vtiger!

Its ADAPTABLE!
On the first look you might get surprised of all the functions but when you start using it you will realize there are even more functions and you will love it. I do realize that if you want a CRM, support system or project management and do not want to adapt anything to your organization - then the Vtiger might not be for you. But I have never worked with a system that I didn't want to adapt.

There is always some process, some pipeline that you do different than other businesses and I was so happy when I found out that I could make the Vtiger – to be my system – adapted for my needs. And I love the fact that even if we are small companies, we get good support from Vtiger.

Inconvénients

Well actually the fact that is so adaptable and still very powerful do requires that you think and plan before you start to create new pipelines, modules. Because there are so many functions that you can create a module that serves even the most complicated process. And so even if you can make anything – take the time so write done and plan the process.

Liz

Publié le 05/01/2017

Vtiger CRM Review - Support and Overall

My experience with the support staff has been unmeasurable. They are extremely patient and work with me to meet my business needs. They also take the time to explain issues to me so I can increase my knowledge base.

What I like best is vTiger Functionality: Being able to create modules from scratch with correlating workflows. With a basic understanding and the help of the amazing support staff I have been able to do almost anything my business has needed and further my knowledge base. This has worked for my company which is a mix of service and sales.
The technical support provided via the Live Chant is excellent. They are always so helpful and patient. Even when the additional research was needed on their end to help me they always get back to me in a timely manner.

Inconvénients

I think the software does an excellent job and most of the needs are solved by an available ad on. Most things I have disliked through the year with working with the CRM were from lack of knowledge. Once educated the system meets all needs thus far.
If anything I would say the contact module, I wish when opening cases only contacts tied to the merchant dba would appear and just not anyone with a related name. I am currently digging into this further.

Richie

Publié le 12/08/2016

vTiger for B2B sales

We use vTiger in our manufacturing B2B company. We have two offices (Australia/USA) and local and remote workers. vTiger gives all of us access to the information we need at anytime, even when we don't have an internet connection (thanks to the iPhone/iPad app).
The web interface is generally very easy to use and the speed is quite good, even on a slow connection.
There is a heap of features we don't need or use, and a couple of areas where it would nice to get new features that meet our needs, but given the price we can live with these.

Avantages

Cloud based, access from anywhere.
Central database with all the details we need for dealing with Companies, Contacts, mailouts, tech support and training.
Powerful automation options (eg. automatically send out a follow up e-mail one week after sending a quotation).
Easy to learn.
Great Tech support. Always get an answer to an email within the same day, and usually within 1-2 hours. They will go the extra mile to help you sort out an issue. We recently wanted some customisation of a PDF template for our quotes and they spent many hours sorting through what we wanted and did the changes for us.
You get a lot more than you pay for. Don't let the low price (compared to most other hosted CRM packages) fool you, vTiger does 90% of what the others do, for far less money.

Inconvénients

The search could be better. It always finds what you are looking for, but the order the results appear is strange. If you search for a person called "Smith" it might show Mr Jones first (who happens to live in Smith St), then show Mr Smith next. This means that sometimes you have to manually search through the 30-40 items listed to find the one you want.

Tim

Publié le 30/06/2022

An affordable yet capable CRM for businesses of all kinds

I beleive vtiger was the reason we were really able to be comfortable in sales automation,

Avantages

When starting out, Vtiger pretty much covered all the sales automation needs we had using the existing modules and very little custom work was required which is what you need as you get to know a piece of software.

Inconvénients

The deployment process had quirks and had to redo it a couple of times, not difficult, just has to be done a certain way.

Salesforce Essentials

Cost was phenomenal

NetSuite

Ease of getting started
Christopher

Solid CRM

My overall experience has been very positive. In the years I have been using it I have only needed to reach out to support a few times and I was promptly assisted and my issues were always resolved. Most of the time they were just training questions.

Avantages

Vtiger is feature rich. Reporting is great especially when you can build your own custom metrics to report on.

Inconvénients

Kind of a steep learning curve but once you get it down its awesome.

Zendesk Suite

Needed better reporting

ConnectWise Control

Pourquoi passer à Vtiger CRM

More flexibility and better reporting.
Juerg

Best for money

We have introduced vtiger from the decision date in rolling planning. This enabled us to cover 90% of our needs within a very short time (less than 1 month). An unequalled value, which I was not able to realize with other solutions.

- functionality
- customizability
- stability

Inconvénients

- often many clicks to the destination
- many open windows
- restricts clarity

Pourquoi passer à Vtiger CRM

- best price and performance ratio - rapid implementation - simple user guidance - little user training necessary - variety of functions
Eric
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 29/11/2017

Great customer support and really good value

Avantages

Great customer support, they offer email, chat and telephone support and the VT account manager (Sharavana) is great for keeping things on track. They also offer structured training and support packages which worked well for us and are good value. Customer service is definitely their strength, and is really important in selecting a CRM. Poor quality or expensive support just makes it too hard hard to get all the customization you need or worse a poorly implemented CRM.
Our building company has a fair bit of complexity around ordering, scheduling and project management as well as the usual lead generation and sales functions. Vtiger is our third system since 2007 and definitely the best for flexibility and customization it’s also easily the best value.
API Integration with other systems like accounting packages and project management tools is quite good but sometimes has to use web hooks which can have a delay. Integration with web forms and chat is excellent and some really good analytics is available.
Document storage is great in VT – super easy access to plans and documents even for people in the field. Logging calls even mobiles has been really useful especially for project management.

Inconvénients

Not many - The mandatory 2 column format for every page is a bit limiting, this can make the layout of data a clumsy. Most of the cons are overcome by working it through with VT – ring them, if they can’t fix it then they will give you a ‘ work around’.

Ioana
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes

Publié le 19/04/2019

best there is

So far all's good, going for better!

Avantages

the best part is the accessibility: beyond the fact that you can connect via any web browser, there's the mobile app ( with offline option and other awesome features ) and the Gmail addon which is superb; i mean with just 2 3 clicks you create the opportunity and link the conversation directly from your inbox ( genius!)
overall the accessibility and overview of the data is really really good.

the other great feature present in almost every part is the flexibility with which you can create the reports, the templates, the way you store the documents, etc.

i'm not sure about the other CRM solutions out there, but so far VTiger CRM proved to be a great adaptable solution, which ( at least on the sales representative side of our business) has brought us much improvement especially on the time : no more need to dedicate hours to update the system at least a few hours each week, it can be done instantly and in a few clicks you can even track the doubles and merge the data, but also the reaction time - easy to prepare the quote and send it directly to the customer/partner.

Inconvénients

the only downside i can think of is the slow chat - internal communication tool seems to be "on standby" or still under development, but it exists .

PAOLO
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle

Easy, Customizable, Always present to help you

The possibility of using a smartphone app has solved several problems especially when you are out of the office

Avantages

We have been using VTiger for over a year, with the passage of time it has become a very useful tool as well as easy to use already in the first use.

We appreciate the possibility of modifying and creating new modules to support those present to strengthen the traceability of information to the sales department that would not have only management software.

The sales department is able to keep its customer portfolio active with simplicity and to propose new solutions or opportunities during the bidding process by using the possibility of sending offers directly from VTiger.

Inconvénients

Some missing features in the marketing module like the ability to manage multiple mailing lists in a single Marketing list

• Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

VTiger CRM

We are using VTiger to manage our sales pipeline, set targets and track our ability to meet targets based on our weighted pipeline.

Avantages

This product contains all of the vital CRM features, and is still easier to use than most other CRMs. Possibly the best part of the system, however, is the ability to export and import most information easily.

Inconvénients

Automating the export of data is difficult and painful, and the API is extremely limiting in both functionality and usage limits. The cloud version of the software suffers for this reason, as well as the inability to edit some records due to a lack of access to the backend.

Price, ease of use.
Cristian
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Publié le 19/04/2019

Fast, efficient and easy to use

I am glad to have found this online software. Our efficiency has increased; we do more work in less time. It helps us make better decisions with the reports. It is accessible from anywhere as long as we have access to the internet, it doesn't require any installations and can be accessed from a PC, tablet, smartphone or laptop. in conclusion, I can happily recommend it.

Avantages

Never have I been more efficient when doing tedious tasks, Vtiger surely helps me accomplish this work by allowing me to create detailed daily or weekly report templates. These parameters can be modified at any time to satisfy future needs. It helps us stay under established SLAs with its management tickets interface and notifications. The management console or interface it is very easy to understand, detailed information about any new case is displayed to conveniently. Any other necessary information can be located in different tabs of the menu.

Inconvénients

Overall, this CRM software has delivered all of the required needs I have for my organization, however, just like any other software out there you will always stumble across a learning curve. If Vtiger documentation was easier to locate and have it always in a link inside the interface management console to reach to, I would not ask any more from this CRM software.

317 avis