Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics is a cloud-based call tracking and contact center solution for businesses and agencies that helps with tracking campaigns, reaching new audiences through integrated text marketing and online forms and using...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

4,6
4,4

Parcourir les avis sur CallTrackingMetrics

97 avis sur 97
Classer par :

Publié le 22/09/2020

Exceptional Value and the Support is Top Notch!

We are a marketing company and use it when placing ads via print, online, craigslist and so much more. It has helped us save numerous accounts that say they are not getting response from their advertising with us. We are able to print out detailed reports and physically show them how many calls they are receiving.

Avantages

We have been with CTM forever it seems like! I have used many different call tracking applications, but, they are hands down the best! If you need something specific from reports, to call handling, forwarding, whispers, they can do it all. The support team is the most helpful with a quick response. From small to big issues they can do it all! The value you get with this CTM far exceeds any other software.

Inconvénients

Honestly, there really isn't anything that I don't like. I haven't found anything that they can't do. If they can't do it, they find a way to make it happen for you.

Jorge

Publié le 20/09/2022

Smart & Simple Marketing Call Tracking Software

We are an agency that manages digital marketing campaigns for clients on multiple platforms like Google, FB, and Microsoft. CallTrackingMetrics helps us track and measure ROI, audit the quality of calls, and optimize our campaigns to improve performance and present results to our clients. Many clients do love CallTrackingMetrics because they can listen to calls and evaluate the performance of their sale customer service team.

Avantages

I really like the user interface where you can easily filter your clients, listen to calls, download reports, select your call and most importantly audit the quality of the calls generated. Also, I love the easiness of the setup, how to buy numbers, associate to sources, and whatnot. And ultimately, I find its integrations with various marketing platforms very helpful.

Inconvénients

Some opportunity that I have seen is recording management. Sometimes, we want to share calls with our clients in a very simple manner for a quick listen without having the client log in to a computer and access a profile but when we share the link that is available to download from CTM, often times the link is broken and we are not able to share that recording.

Pourquoi passer à CallTrackingMetrics

They offered a better enterprise custom package, better UI, and easy and faster deployment, better integrations.
Alexander
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 25/04/2022

Not intuitive. Difficult to find information. Too expensive

It was OK in the beginning. But it's so difficult to find information and to get decent reports on usage. In order to figure out how much we were paying for the Fixed Fee, I had to go into account settings and see what package we were on - because their bills don't actually show this. Their bills are literally: here is the total amount you were charged for the month. Ok, but what is the breakdown? How many minutes were used? What taxes did you charge? You can't find that information easily. Almost like it's by design to hide this information. Going to be dumping this software in favor of a different, more professional solution. There are many professional solutions out there with lower fees and better customer support.

Avantages

I like that it tracks calls from marketing channels quite well. It is relatively easy to set up the call tracking and to get phone numbers.

Inconvénients

- It's difficult to get customer support. When I tried to get Canadian numbers, it was just messages "we can't get you that number at this time". No follow up. No path forward.
- Their bills do not break down information. How many minutes did I use for all the client accounts? What was the fixed monthly charge? It's not broken out on the bills. It's very difficult to dig in and get account-level information.
- It's really expensive for the price. If you're an agency, you have to pay $120 per month fixed fee, just for the privilege of being able to have child accounts. It's very silly compared to many alternative options out there.

Réponse de CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Alexander.

Generally speaking, assistance with technical issues through our Help Desk is available from Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Eastern Time and on Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Our team is available by phone call, chat, or email.

With regards to the difficulties with acquiring numbers in Canada, our number providers do occasionally have shortages of numbers in certain regions. When this happens, we should communicate next steps so that you have all options made available to you.

We would love the opportunity to research the difficulties you experienced with our services, as well as have an account manager touch base with you to address your concerns with our billing statements and reports. If you could call us at 888-770-3332 or email us directly at [email protected], we can take action to ensure that your concerns are addressed.

Répondu le 02/05/2022

Les meilleures alternatives à CallTrackingMetrics

Armando
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

Publié le 19/09/2022

Happy trooper

CTM has been a total gamechanger for our business, from the capability to measure different sources to the extensive reports we can pull, CTM is simply a ''must have''

Avantages

Tracking Sources, Dimension Reports, Recordings and Queues, all these features and how detailed they are help in great measure to achieve our production and marketing goals

Inconvénients

No cons for now. CTM has offered a very smooth transition and work flow for us.

Twilio

Nextiva
Stephanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 19/10/2021

The More info the better

We have made more money by using this product as it allows us to access info we wouldn't have had otherwise. Being able to track the missed calls from nights and weekends has produced many new leads.

Avantages

Being able to see the phone number and some basic info about the person that calls is very beneficial to how we work a lead. Knowing what pages they came to helps direct the call in the right direction without wasting time.

Inconvénients

We have several websites we track that are all part of one corporation, It's quite bulking and time-consuming to set them up all individually. I wish there was reporting that would show calls across all sites instead of having to swap back and forth between the 5 accounts we have.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 06/09/2022

Amazing for Agencies

Their support team has been amazing, transferring over my clients from one software to another went smoothly, the software does more than I need, and I have far more control over pricing to keep clients happy.

Avantages

Before, I used a competitor's product, and while it was good, I didn't know how much I was missing out on.
CallTrackingMetrics gave me so much more control!
- how I price call tracking services for my clients (including charging by the minute if desired!)
- how I create phone number pools (no arbitrary, pre-selected minimum amount of numbers)
- what services each client needs
- easier and faster switching between client accounts

If you are an agency or manage multiple accounts, this software is the best that I've found. I was able to save my clients money and have far more control over price stability in the long run, while improving the number of features available!

Inconvénients

CTM is complex and some of the UI is not as intuitive/quick to learn as I wish. It was easy to miss a step or two in client setup (even with the help of their great Support team), and sometimes finding the menu or options you need is not quick and easy.
This is partly due to the fact that the software does so much, but it would be nice if I could hide certain menus, or during setup, tell them to hide menus for me so that I don't have to constantly scroll through a lot of options I'll never use.

Max

Publié le 12/09/2022

Amazing software and support staff. Highly recommended.

Great experience with CTM! They are a trusted partner.

Avantages

The software is fast and easy to use. It allows us to easily connect a variety of our campaigns from PPC, to email blasts, and so much more. The support staff is always readily available and great to work with.

Inconvénients

At times the software can be a bit difficult to navigate when it comes to user administration and access levels.

Patrick
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Publié le 12/09/2022

The product is excellent but the support is Amazing!

Head and shoulders above CallRail. Is a fundamental component of everything we do. 5-Star

Avantages

Integration with Salesforce and Google products.

Inconvénients

Separate setup for numbers and sources...would be nice if it were one process

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 13/09/2022

CTM is a proven asset

I've been using CTM since 2014 and have learned a lot over that time. We are using CTM for almost all of our customers and most have more than one tracking number. If I ever have questions the support chat is able to help me figure out the issue or QA something in a sub-account. We've been very happy with our experience with CTM.

Avantages

CTM continues to upgrade the platform to accommodate GA4 and other platforms we need to integrate with. It doesn't take long to set up sub-accounts and buy numbers, which is a plus.

Inconvénients

I don't have any cons really. There are some features I don't use, but I'm sure they are used by other companies but that is just me nitpicking.

Matthew

Publié le 06/09/2022

Great product and great service

I've had a great experience with CTM. If I ever need anything, their call center is one top of everything and continue to engage until the issue is resolved.

Avantages

The customer service is amazing. The product is very user friendly and easy to use.

Inconvénients

Changing from my old softphone had a lot of glitches. Porting the numbers we had seemed to be a never ending process. It was resolved after sometime.

Tiffany
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 12/03/2021

We couldn't grow without CTM!!!!!

Overall, we are very happy with CTM because of Coalmarch. They were instrumental in the setup, and the continuous troubleshooting we do with CTM. They are extremely knowledgeable of CTM, and guide us through any additions or hurdles we come across! At the end of the day, we could not GROW the company as we have without CTM and Coalmarch!

Avantages

That it is incredibly streamlined. There isn't a "phone" obstacle that CTM can't solve for your business. The tracking information alone that it is able to tell you is invaluable and being able to transition from a 9 am-5 pm business to 24-7 and streamline those calls to specific numbers and departments making it possible for our customers to talk to a real person every time and not a voicemail was the growth push we needed and call companies should be striving for! The ablity to make ALL numbers a textable number, is the most innovative thing CTM quite frankly does. Not to miss a call because they texted instead... what more could you want being in the service industry!

Inconvénients

The only two complaints I have about CTM is that the reporting is not very user-friendly. It goes really far in-depth and isn't easily understood how to do a simple task rather than such broad ones when using "reports". The second would be the CTM App. It's ineffective for inbound calls, but perfect for outbound calls, which I know they are working on updating the app.

Réponse de CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the great review and valuable feedback, Tiffany! We love to hear how we have helped our customers grow. Your success is our success.

Répondu le 17/03/2021
Dominic
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 24/08/2020

Great marketing tool, subpar contact center application

I would say that it feels like a slight improvement over my last vendor, NICE inContact, because of the extra marketing tools at my disposal, but the contact center piece feels like a step backwards. The Support experience has been the worst part. It took months, many duplicate cases, and threatening to find another vendor for me to actually get some helpful tech support.

Avantages

The suite of marketing features that come baked into the product far exceed the competition (others may offer similar products, but they're almost always a peripheral add-on that needs to be purchased in addition to the standard license).

Inconvénients

The contact center software has not fully matured yet; it feels like an afterthought. Its integration with the biggest CRM in the world, Salesforce, is clunky and riddled with issues that are difficult to troubleshoot and reduce my agents' work efficiency.

8x8 X Series et Vonage Contact Center

Pourquoi choisir CallTrackingMetrics

Cost and the inability to switch to Salesforce Lightning Experience.

8x8 X Series et Vonage Contact Center

Pourquoi passer à CallTrackingMetrics

It was a purely cost driven decision.
Diego

Publié le 20/08/2020

Great Software for the Price, Compared to other Options

We have been using the software for 4+ years. It is a good tool to implement for our clients as most of our clients get the majority of their business from phone calls.

Avantages

CTM has many of the features offered by the bigger names in the industry at a more cost effective rate. Other similar software require more than 1 tracking number to integrate to Google Ads. Although CTM suggests to add more than one, it is not a requirement. Most of our clients are small businesses and don't have the traffic volume to necessitate more than one tracking number.

Inconvénients

Reports are not as customizable as I would like.

Pourquoi choisir CallTrackingMetrics

CTM provided the ability to easily integrate with Google Ads. The interface was also much more user friendly and generally, nicer to look at than what DialgTech had.

Pourquoi passer à CallTrackingMetrics

Price. We were introduced to CallRail by a partner agency but the costs were more than what we were willing to pay. CTM provided most, if not all, of the features CallRail did but at a much better cost.
Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 17/03/2021

Easy Alternative to Call Rail

It has been good.

Avantages

Easier to deploy than call rail. Give them a call or chat with them for a program to fit your budget or agency. Simple for a small business or a smaller agency.

Inconvénients

Not as technical as CallRail. There are fewer selections on placement and connection.

CallRail et Google Voice

Pourquoi choisir CallTrackingMetrics

I actually use them both depending on the client. If a client requires HIPAA or something more technical I use Call Rail. However if it’s a small local business then Call Tracking Metrics is suitable.

Réponse de CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the review! It is always helpful to hear how we measure up to our competitors.

Répondu le 09/04/2021
Dean

Publié le 19/03/2020

The Best Call Management Platform - CallTrackingMetrics.com

Solved my marketing source tracking, intergrated with almost everything. Solved all my call center issues. So many many issues were solved including the micro picky issues.

Avantages

CallTrackingMetrics.com (CTM) is by far the most complete and versatile call management platform I have ever seen. Plus its got a killer call center system built right in.

I can't count the number clients whole love this system. And during this corona virus crisis, switching from an office to home was so simple and totally seamless. We and are our clients didnt skip a beat.

I have been with CallTrackingMetrics.com since 2014. Yep! And, I could go on and on. From thier willingness to keep advancing their platform, great customer service, marketing source tracking, and so much more, CTM has played a huge part in our company's and our clients' success!

Inconvénients

Nothing!!! Seriously. Just an awesome platform!!

Réponse de CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for the 5-star review, Dean. We appreciate your business and look forward to many more successful years of partnership! As always, please let our team know if there's anything we can do to improve our product or services to better meet your needs.

Répondu le 23/03/2020
Thomas
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 17/08/2020

The no. 1 calltracking tool for international businesses

With CallTrackingMetrics we are able to measure the number of incoming calls on a country and marketing channel level. This is extremely helpful in taking strategic decisions how to allocate our marketing budgets. We now now which channels are driving incoming leads via calls.

Avantages

We've screened ten different calltracking tool. What made us choose CallTrackingMetrics is the intuitive interface combined with the many countries that are covered. We've been using CTM for more than 4 years now and are still very satisfied with the service and support they offer.

Inconvénients

I wish it would be easier to purchase new numbers without having to contact the support team. This was possible up until 2019. Then the legislation changed in many countries, so a detailed check of our ID documents by the support team is now needed every time we want to buy a new number.

CallRail, ActiveDEMAND et Nextiva Call Center

Pourquoi passer à CallTrackingMetrics

We chose CallTrackingMetrics over the other call tracking services due to their amazingly easy-to-use interface. We have 20+ users working with CTM, so the interface needs to be self-explanatory. Additionally we were looking for a service, which can cover 50+ countries worldwide. Only CTM was able to handle our demand.
Jesica
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

Publié le 11/08/2020

Quality Assurance

We use CallTrackingMetrics to track conversions and monitor call quality for over 100 clients. There have been minor technical difficulties that customer support is quick to resolve. We have been able to help several companies improve their lead volume and customer interaction abilities because of CallTrackingMetrics.

Avantages

CallTrackingMetrics helps our team track leads and monitor the quality of incoming calls. The customer support we receive from their team is top notch.

Inconvénients

We do run into integration issue with Google Ads and Google Analytics often. It would be nice if there was a notification system for when integrations break.

Pourquoi passer à CallTrackingMetrics

CallRail was too clunky and required the purchase of several numbers to track Google Ads leads. CallTrackingMetrics was the obvious choice whent it came to quality and support.

Publié le 14/04/2020

Attribution is key

My overall experience is great. The software and integrations work well and the staff is always very helpful.

Avantages

I like all of the robust features and tracking that CTM provides.

Inconvénients

The software can be a little glitchy and difficult to setup at times. Once you get it dialed in it’s great.

The software was dated.
Stephen

Publié le 17/03/2021

Easy To Use And Scale

I have loved using the product. The overall experience has been nothing but positive.

Avantages

Core functionality of purchasing tracking numbers and dynamic number insertion is simple to set up and scale across multiple accounts. Great for our high number of SMBs use case. There are some pretty robust ancillary features (ancillary for our use case anyway ) that are also quite nice to have (2 way sms in the web GUI, "form reactor" connectivity with website html forms, and real-time chat all come to mind). The support team is also consistently helpful and responsive as is our dedicated account representative.

Inconvénients

Only things I would like to see are more robust "CRM-esque" features that are made with local businesses (or agencies that cater to local business) in mind. It would be nice to have a way to visualize leads from multiple sources in a way besides the call log (i.e. kanban, or "stages" like a typical crm prodcut). Combining the existing call center functionality with more fleshed out, user-friendly lead management features would be amazing.

Réponse de CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for the review and feedback, Stephen. We think we may be able to help with some of features you are looking for, so your Customer Success Manager will be reaching out shortly!

Répondu le 19/03/2021
Traver
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 24/03/2020

Great Call Tracking Software with First Class Support

Overall I love CTM. It's helped us keep better track of how customers are finding out about us, it helps us keep record of our phone calls for legal purposes, and it helps us develop our customer service by listening to past calls and evaluating where we could have done better.

Avantages

The primary tracking log is really easy to use and sort. It's also super easy to get new tracking numbers and apply them to different aspects of your business. The best part about CallTrackingMetrics is their support. Anything you could possibly ever want to do, but don't know how to do it can be answered through calling CTM. They'll walk you through the process whether it's you first day, or you've been a customer for many months.

Inconvénients

The reports aren't really all that useful. It lacks a lot of sorting features I could use. Don't remember what they are because I gave up on the reporting section a long time ago.

It's also pretty difficult to setup anything with the software on your own. There's so many options in the back end, that you can't tell how to do anything. So it almost always necessitates a call to CTM to set anything up.

They're pretty great, though, so calling them isn't a chore or a bother. Unless they're having meeting, cause for some reason they take ALL of their employees into a meeting at once. There have been times where I've needed immediate help and no one is there to take the call because they're "in a meeting learning about new features."

Leave at least one person to answer calls please. Train your employees in waves.

Jean
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

Publié le 18/08/2020

Powerful and flexible tool, easy to scale

Avantages

Easy implementation, very intuitive and flexible. Possible to scale without long term contracts. Pay per minute and not per user : turns it into a variable cost.

Inconvénients

The tool doesn't manage automatic outbound calls (auto dialers) very efficiently. Not easy to run multiple callcenters in one account (work in progress)

Talkdesk, Aircall, Vocalcom et Kixie PowerCall

Pourquoi passer à CallTrackingMetrics

No long term contract and a lot more features.

Réponse de CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for taking the time to review CTM, Jean. We really appreciate the feedback and are continuously working on features to help automate call center operations, such as our AutoDialer. Our team is always here if you want to share feedback or if you have any questions. Thanks for being a valued customer!

Répondu le 26/08/2020
Alex
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 16/05/2022

CallTrackingMetrics, it's resourcefull, easy to implement, and use!

A wonderful experience, since we implemented it our account manager was always eager to address any concerns that we had and the Support team is always very helpful in explaining if something isn't working or what could be a possible cause of the issue.

Avantages

It's an amazing suite for small and large companies, it has everything you need, IVR, call recording, Call tracking, Queues, SMS tracking, and campaigns. You name it and they have it!

Inconvénients

None that I can think of, it's a great product.

Gary

Publié le 12/03/2021

Excellent Software

We’re always happy with Call tracking metrics. The service is great and they keep you informed of anything you need to know too.

Avantages

The software is easy to use and the stats and reporting is great.

Inconvénients

Can take a bit of getting used to the Config set up but once learnt, it’s easy enough. Support is excellent if you need to use them.

Réponse de CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Gary!

Répondu le 17/03/2021

Publié le 19/03/2020

Our Agency Loves CTM

Avantages

The Call Logs are easy to navigate and have all the info I need to make marketing decisions. Setting up a new number is very fast and easy.

Inconvénients

I would like the reports to integrate with Google Data Studio or other large reporting tools. We use one that can see call volume by tracking source but the reports aren't as detailed as what we can see in CTM. This type of integration would allow us to customize reports and improve the design.

Réponse de CallTrackingMetrics

Daniel, thank you for the awesome review. We are thrilled to hear that Culture Cube is finding success with our suite of marketing attribution tools. And, the good news is that our platform does connect with GDS to make your reporting even more customized. Here is some additional information for your review: https://www.calltrackingmetrics.com/products/integrations/google-data-studio/

However, if you still have additional questions or feedback about this integration, feel free to connect with us via [email protected]

Répondu le 23/03/2020
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 24/08/2020

Everything I was Looking For!

Avantages

For my business purposes, CallTrackingMetrics provides all of the marketing elements into one platform. I enjoy the Geo-Routing, tracking, and how we can integrate the software for many of our clients.

Not too many, I am a slow learner and often I need to call Customer Service,

Réponse de CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the awesome review, John!

Répondu le 26/08/2020