Avis clients sur Hubstaff

4,6
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Hubstaff

Que les entreprises mettent en place une nouvelle équipe ou qu'elles cherchent un meilleur moyen de gérer les employés, Hubstaff a tout ce qu'il faut pour gérer les équipes en toute confiance. Grâce à cette solution innovante et...

En savoir plus

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 17/11/2023

Meilleur logiciel de surveillance

Avantages

Hubstaff permet de facturer, de surveiller les employés même à distance

Inconvénients

Hubstaff n'a pas d'inconvénients selon mon expérience mais le prix est élevé

Pinhas
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

Publié le 10/01/2024

Logiciel de gestion du temps

Avantages

Tres simple a utilisé au quotidien pour tout les entreprises

Inconvénients

Difficile de gerer la paie avec les options limité

Ashish
Ashish
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

Publié le 01/06/2022

The best Employee Monitoring Software in Market for Remote Employees

It was a great experience, the software is scalable and affordable. It only adds cost upon usage which is critical.

Avantages

As a company with lots of employees working remotely for us, we need strong software to monitor employees' performance and act according to the efficiency analysis. Its best feature is idle time management which helps you know if some employee is sitting idle.

Inconvénients

Customer support is delayed a bit. We sometimes faced problems with Windows computers, this is somewhere Hubstaff needs to work it more user-friendly for Windows.

Les meilleures alternatives à Hubstaff

Roldan
Roldan
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Publié le 27/03/2022

Using Hubstaff for 5 years more. Seem it has improved!

Really just fine. What more should I look for as a freelancer who just need to track time for a project. Then send a a simple invoice at the end. As far as I'm concerned, I have a good experience with the app. If I have to suggest, maybe as a UX/UI Designer, they can enhance the looks an feel of the software to make it more professional and appealing to users.

Avantages

Straightforward. Just the thing you need, you'll find it. Pretty much like any other time tracking software - as freelancer it has screen capture, invoicing, offline tracking and all...

Inconvénients

It's just straight forward. Maybe they can add quick chat for client. Instead of additional login to browser when you need to quick communicate with your client.

Réponse de Hubstaff

Hey Roldan, thank you for submitting this review for Hubstaff! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Hubstaff for your time tracking needs.

We want to continually improve the platform and our offerings, so we do welcome all feedback onboard. Please feel free to go to https://roadmap.hubstaff.com/ and add any ideas for features to be implemented.

Répondu le 29/03/2022
Jana

Publié le 16/05/2024

A great tool for time tracking

Avantages

How easy it is to use, especially the attention to UX on the website

Inconvénients

Sometimes the pages are difficult to load. Oftentimes, it's due to my network but sometimes when everything else works fine, Hubstaff won't load.
Not a con, just something that bothered me a few times.

Annie
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 21/05/2024

Worst Customer Service, and Not Working for online time tracking

Very poor and disappointing, i hope the management can take time reading my feedback. I want to cancel my service.

Inconvénients

I used to like husbtaff until i've got a problem of not getting it work and tried to sort this with customer service but they are very poort in attending yoiur enquiries, and they don't have a voice support. Imagine having technology but no one can walk you through to fix the issue.

Dev

Publié le 29/02/2024

GOOD SOFTWARE TIME TRACKING

Excellent CUSTOMER SUPPORT in setting up the software.

Avantages

Transparency. Is good in being able to provide valuable insights.

Inconvénients

I think it is a bit on the expensive side.

Joemar

Publié le 04/06/2024

Hubstuff Review

Very good and I like it since it works all the time

Avantages

The data it generates is very reliable and accurate

Inconvénients

Maybe it is my computer but I experinced a bit of freezing

France
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 10/06/2024

Surprisingly hassle free...

User-friendly. Imagine that you just logged in, in the comfort of your home, you do your job/daily tasks, and after a week, you'd be able to submit your time sheet with no sweat. Everything has already been placed accordingly.

Avantages

Everything is just one-click away. And everything is calculated accordingly.

Inconvénients

No 15-minute break? I'm unsure if this is between the company and the user, but I hope, HubStaff could offer that.

Remya
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 03/06/2024

Hubstaff makes my life easy

It makes my life easy. I can regularly monitor my teams activity. No excels sheets needed to track time.

Avantages

Time tracking and expense management. I can monitor my team’s activity easily.

Inconvénients

Nothing I can find. I’m happy so far with what Hubstaff offers me.

Muskan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Publié le 15/06/2024

Avantages

It is user friendly, UI is attractive and easy to understand. It work on desktop and mobile too.

Inconvénients

The think i like least is when only able to see total time on web version only in desktop version we only have the feature to track.

lisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 03/06/2024

excellent product for invoicing

Avantages

its very straight forward and user friendly and allows me to free up time when invoicing and its much more straight forward then most systems

Inconvénients

nothing I think this is an excellent system

Mackie

Publié le 05/04/2023

The most robust, one-stop-shop for time tracking especially for remote teams

Using Hubstaff has been exceptionally easy across the board. It is an asset for our company to see project profitability, team member hours, and manage time off for a fully remote company. The customer service with Hubstaff is superb. Highly recommend the app!

Avantages

The customer service at Hubstaff is second-to-none. They are super responsive and attentive to our account. The clarity in the dashboard and ease of use of the app and online tracking tool is superb. It was extremely easy to implement in our team and get team members onboard for utilising the app through the use of badges and "friendly competition".

Inconvénients

The fact that PTO doesn't count towards the total weekly hours for a team member, which is should so that we can see the team member's weekly hours inclusive of PTO.

Alternatives envisagées

TimeCamp et Time Doctor

Pourquoi choisir Hubstaff

More sophisticated app, more flexibility, better dashboard. Easier to implement across a large organisation.

Logiciel antérieur

TopTracker

Pourquoi passer à Hubstaff

Great competitive price for what you get. Great customer experience. Great interface.
Tia
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 16/07/2020

Best Time Tracking and Invoicing Software

Easy to navigate, easy to learn, many options for invoicing, many options for tasks/clients/projects.

Avantages

I use Hubstaff daily to track my clients, tasks, and invoices. They're always there to help and very easy to work with. 100% recommended for any virtual workers!

Inconvénients

Sometimes I need to make adjustments to time entered and it won't allow me. But I've found a work around and I'm sure this will be updated soon.

Alternatives envisagées

Asana

Pourquoi choisir Hubstaff

More options better pricing.

Logiciel antérieur

QuickBooks Time

Pourquoi passer à Hubstaff

I loved the trial and it does everything my business needs.

Réponse de Hubstaff

Hi there Tia, glad you find Hubstaff easy to use. Don't hesitate to email our team at [email protected] if you need any help. Thanks and always be safe.

Eberechi

Publié le 19/07/2020

Monitoring Remote Workforce with ease

Hubstaff makes it extreme to monitor my remote workforce.

Avantages

Hubstaff makes it very easy to mange my remote staff. The screenshots keeps me up to speed on what each developer is working on. The activity level helps me to monitor how much each developer is putting in and they get an immediate feedback from me.

Inconvénients

The reporting for hours worked can be made easier to get to.

Réponse de Hubstaff

Hello Eberechi, I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for using Hubstaff for your remote workforce. We're glad you are having a good experience.

Publié le 20/07/2020

Insightful employee time tracking and benchmarking

I enjoy being able to benchmark specific tasks across my team to see how much time it takes to complete a specific task in order to coach employees that work slowly or have lower activity levels.

Avantages

I like that Hubstaff tracks employee activity percentage, takes screenshots of their screens and integrates with Trello and QuickBooks.

Inconvénients

I dislike the lack of integrations. I would like to display Hubstaff time tracking in my Salesforce dashboard so that I can have a single pane view of everything going on in my business.

Réponse de Hubstaff

Hi Mark, thanks for sharing your thoughts! We want to make Hubstaff as helpful as it can be for everyone, so your feedback is highly appreciated.

Benjamín
Benjamín
  • Secteur d'activité : Meubles

Publié le 25/03/2019

Hubstaff is a very cool and light tool for time tracking

As a time tracking, payment management, and employee monitoring software, Hubstaff does a great job. It does help many companies keep track of their employees and is pretty comprehensive and even fun to use (when you look at it form the browser). Aside from the archaic Windows app, which has many problems, I have no complaints.

Avantages

I've only used Hubstaff for time tracking with my company, I've never used it individually, but I've worked with it with two separate companies so far (as a freelancer), and when comparing it to other time tracking and monitoring tools, I find Hubstaff to be one of the most easy to use and amenable. The thing I like the most is the comprehensive user experience from my end, though I can't speak for admins. As a worker I enjoy being in control and up-to-date with my activity.

Inconvénients

I would say that working with Hubstaff can get a little pressuring because of the activity system in place. What I mean is that I understand the way they measure activity but I do believe that looking for an activity sign every second can be very daunting, especially when some affiliate companies look for activity percentages higher than 80% for their employees. This forces many freelancers into a burnout trying to achieve these impossible productivity standards. Of course, Hubstaff can't claim responsability for what its users decide to do with it, but since it's fairly understandable that we (as workers) don't necessarily press keys or move the mouse at all times, maybe it would be better if they counted one activity sign every two (2) seconds, for example. Or if they offered ways to take breaks that were a direct part of the software and not something entirely at the discretion of one's employer. Hubstaff is great, but its current system does seem to favor employers more than employees, in my opnion, and this could lead to exploitation. Another thing is that the Windows app really needs an update, it has many bugs and doesn't look well on the UX side. There should be more options, not just an outdated-looking time tracker.

Lady Marie

Publié le 01/01/2023

Unlock Efficiency & Maximize Productivity with Hubstaff Software!

Yes, I have had a great experience with Hubstaff. It is one of the most efficient and easy-to-use management tools that I have ever used. The web-based dashboard makes it very simple to track employee hours, projects, tasks, and more in one central location. Additionally, the reporting capabilities make it easy to review progress and identify areas of improvement. The customer service team has also been very helpful and responsive to my questions. All-in-all, Hubstaff is a great tool that I would highly recommend.

Avantages

My team really appreciated the intuitive user interface and easy to understand features of this software. We found it very helpful in streamlining our workflow and making tasks easier to complete. Additionally, we liked that the software was highly customizable, allowing us to tailor it according to our specific needs. Furthermore, the customer support team was available 24/7 which provided us with great peace of mind. Overall, we found this software to be a great solution for our business needs.

Inconvénients

The pricing of the software is on the high side, and some of the features appear to be a bit advanced for my needs. Additionally, I find the interface difficult to navigate and understand at times.

Le-an Lai
Le-an Lai
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

Publié le 17/09/2018

Great for online teams

Great! It's amazing for the team but needs more options for the manager to be able to easily track employees with whatever variable that is needed.

Avantages

I love how it's so easy to use for any new team member. I can also teach a new manager quickly on how to track those who are below them.
It's also great that I am able to calculate pay easily, and see who has been actually performing the least when online.

Inconvénients

The biggest thing I would love to see is being able to easily check if someone has been adding/modifying their time too much. In the old software that we used, I can easily open a calendar and for each employee, check how many hours was working on the computer, and how many hours were done offline/tracked by the app. I have to go through one by one before actually catching someone who is violating company policies.

Another one would be instead of having the checkbox portion of idle time when people have been away from their computer, make it a radio select where they have to choose whether to keep or delete it. This has caused so much confusion with our team when we started, and would greatly help in making sure that their time is logged correctly.

Réponse de Hubstaff

Hello! Thank you for your review. In regards to being able to easily check if members have been editing time manually, we do have a report section dedicated just for that. It is called "Manual Time Edits", and you will be able to see exactly which time was edited manually instead of tracked with the time tracker. As for the idle time features, we would love to here more about your feedback and suggestions. Please feel free to contact us directly at [email protected] and let us know!

Répondu le 24/09/2018
Diane
Diane

Publié le 05/02/2019

Constantly Rated As Poor Productivity Even When Working Hard

My overall experience with this software is a very poor one. While I appreciate what you're trying to accomplish with the software, especially for remote employees such as myself, it just isn't working out for me personally. As I said earlier, it's going to wind up costing me my job because the software is telling my management that I'm not working when I am. The software also doesn't account for things like needing a lavatory break or taking our (legally required) paid time breaks. If I were to take my 30 minute paid time breaks every day, my productivity would just sink into the teens. There's also no way to account for meetings or times I am on the phone where I am still being productive and working but since I am not clicking anything or typing it thinks I am sitting doing nothing.

Avantages

I like the way Hubstaff is designed. It's intelligent and user-friendly. It's sleek and very polished and up-to-date with modern design standards and as a user I am easily able to access the dashboard and different features and see the differences in productivity from minute to minute, see the screenshots, see the tracking points, etc. From the perspective of direct user experience, it's ace.

Inconvénients

However, my qualms with Hubstaff far outweight its superior design structure. The program, to me, is broken. No matter how hard I work, I have never had a day above 40% productivity - and that only happened once. I am usually rate in the mid to high 20s, even on days when I am busting my butt to get work done. I don't know why I am having these problems with the software, because I know I am working, I know I am getting work done, but why am I being rated so poorly? This software is going to wind up costing me my job, and that makes me furious.

Hey Diane,

Sorry you aren't having a good experience. Let me explain how Hubstaff tracks activity, and if you still think you should be getting a higher score, please contact our 24/7 support team at [email protected].

Your activity levels may be lower or higher depending on your responsibilities. Manual and mobile time tracking can also lower your productivity levels so include a note to your employer letting them know what you were working on. Here is a helpful article about how activity levels are tracked: https://support.hubstaff.com/how-are-activity-levels-calculated/

Répondu le 08/02/2019
Laine

Publié le 06/08/2019

Great time tool

We are a completely remote company, and Hubstaff makes it possible to track our individual time spent on all projects, report on that time, send payments in some cases, and keep a detailed log of work that was completed on tasks.

Avantages

I like the ability to track individual tasks and customize a dashboard on the homepage to show the metrics that are most useful to you, the individual user.

Inconvénients

The sync with Confluence takes a while to upload tasks into the pop-out timer, and I feel that time is wasted waiting for the update on the timer to occur so I can start tracking time. I also think that the way the timing works per week should be based on the individual user's time zone, and not the company time zone.

Hi Laine,
Thanks for your feedback,

It is great to hear that our software is helping you with managing your remote team.
We understand that it can be frustrating when you need to update the tracker.
However when you update the tracker this means you can use the most recently added features and tools,

We apologize for the inconvenience and if you have other feedback you would like to discuss feel free to contact our support team directly and we will be happy to help.

Thanks again,

Répondu le 12/08/2019
Ray

Publié le 04/06/2019

Cenedex Software Solutions - Hubstaff Review

Hubstaff has been our preferred platform to track all of our employee hours and tasks for a very long time, and we are extremely happy with the results in helping us organize our work flow and management.
We have been able to realize the ease in a long standing promise of transparency to our customers by sending frequent, detailed reports on the hours of developers on client projects.

Avantages

We especially love about hubstaff is the newly released "Hubstaff Tasks" function which allows us to track the task along with the time taken for each user. As a software company that prides itself in transparency, our clients truly appreciate seeing how their money is spent, and Hubstaff offers them the perfect easily-exported PDF files.

Inconvénients

Rather than what we like least, we recognize that each platform is a growing and developing business, and Hubstaff has show us that they are constantly improving to meet customer needs.
To this extend I would love to see these improvements in the next major update:

1) To be able to connect one-single project to multiple integrations at a time, for example to Hubstaff Tasks as well as Quickbooks.

2) To be able to upgrade a single user or owner to a higher plan, so as to take advantage of the higher tier benefits.

3) To be able to edit Immutable times from external integrations, in the case of Human error in selecting projects or Tasks.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 27/11/2018

My review

My experience has been fine with Hubstaff. I do wish it integrated with payment processors easier. Our company uses JustWorks, PayPal, etc. to pay employees and they have to manually enter the time from Hubstaff to calculate how much they earn.

Avantages

I like how easy it is to track projects and prove my activity level is high enough. I also like how you can see if your employer tracks URLs, apps, or Screenshots in case something sensitive is on there (for example, a screenshot of you talking about someone else at the company or bank password).

Inconvénients

I do not like the UI at all on the mac app. It is dated and does not even show the start button if the window is too small. I also do not like the idea of tracking URLs, apps, and screenshots, though I understand why a company would want to. I prefer review of an employee be done upon their performance on what they should be doing and trust them with the rest. Although if an employee breaks their trust, then I understand tracking them more.

Réponse de Hubstaff

Hey Daniel, great points. We also believe in trust and don't recommend an employer solely depend on Hubstaff to measure performance. Nothing can replace open communication and thoughtful feedback, so activity scores alone and other tracking measurements should be a piece of a larger system of evaluation of performance.

Répondu le 29/11/2018
Willy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 23/07/2019

Great tool to track productivity

It’s a pretty reliable program to track productivity and allows you to work with employees remotely. Every supervisor who works with employees remotely should have this. It makes your work so much easier and it is very affordable.

Avantages

I find Hubstaff to be very useful especially in project management. Tasks can be clearly outlined for each agent and it helps you get reports on my agents and productivity increases because I can now closely follow up with the individual agents who are having trouble delivering. It’s a very easy software to use with a clean User Interface. I especially love the “Hubstaff Tasks” function as it helps me track the amount of time agents take to complete certain tasks and this is very useful information in project planning, I can now get a better estimate of the time required to carry out tasks from previous records. I haven’t had the chance to use the mobile app but it’s good to know there is that option which would be very useful when on the go.

Inconvénients

Hubstaff has been splendid and it offers a lot of features, I’m really satisfied with it, maybe in a future version, the software could include a real time option for the reports.

Hi Willy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

It is great to hear that our software is helping you with all of your time tracking needs.

We really appreciate your kind words.

Warmly,

Répondu le 29/07/2019
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 03/05/2019

Incredible time-tracking software

Avantages

This is a very, very easy-to-use time management software that can work in businesses of many shapes and sizes. I love that rather than just digitally tracking time, you can even assign your time to different projects, locations, etc. It works on Mac and PC flawlessly, and although I haven't used the mobile app, I've heard good things about it.

In terms of trusting your workers, it even can screen capture the main display of their PC/Mac to ensure they aren't slacking off. This also tracks how much "activity" (mouse movement only, I think) per 10-minute period.

Inconvénients

Really not too many cons with this one - very straightforward as an enduser, and very straightforward to setup for others.

I think that presentation wise, the program could be rebranded to be a bit cleaner-looking, or higher-end. It's simple, it works, but I think it could be visually enhanced a tad. In terms of function, there's not much to criticize other than editing time after the fact. I have found it sometimes cumbersome to overwrite/change old time entries after entering them, as when it overlaps with another time, it doesn't allow you to submit.

1 479 avis