Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur NOLA

NOLA est une solution de call center conçue pour aider les entreprises à communiquer avec leurs clients par le biais d'appels sortants ou entrants conformément aux réglementations TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act). Elle...

En savoir plus

• Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 12/01/2021

The best for the market

My experience has been great it’s a great software and can’t wait to see the future of it

Avantages

This platform is very easy to use and I like that I can upload CVS contacts and everything is placed in its right format it’s been very easy for me to contact clients and customers.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to video conference

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 15/06/2021

Most affordable software which help your business to grow

Overall it is a most affordable software so you can use it for small business as well because it has all the function which required like call recording , call monitoring and so on.

Avantages

With the help of this software you can monitor call , record it and analyze it and also use it for future reference. This software is best for service industry and BPO/KPO . This software is cloud base but you can also use it on any desktop (Linux, Mac etc).This software is affordable and easy to use with 24*7 technical assistance on phone , email.

Inconvénients

We can't access it on phone so if they launch mobile version as well so I think it will become perfect.

Jordan S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 13/01/2021

Revolutionary

Highly recommend

Avantages

Ease of uploading accounts and the integration with the excel files from simplicity. Can upload a campaign in under 10 minutes.

Inconvénients

Although changes were made about the progress of the campaign. I still have trouble understanding how much of it is left.

Roger M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 05/04/2021

All in One platform

All I can say is you must try this to see how your business can change.

Avantages

I love NOLA we can email, SMS, dial and voice drop, and more all in one platform. The ease of use and my collectors love it in 33 years NEVER have I used such a product that has all in one product. I can do more with less $ and the pricing has blown my prior platform to shame. I was shy trying it until we used it and then the income changed almost instantly. The collectors love it the most because it's easy for them to use and text and email debtors. You got to try this!

Inconvénients

No downside whatsoever. I have no downside to this product.