Avis clients sur Vincere

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Vincere

Vincere est votre nouveau système d'exploitation pour le recrutement. Un système d'exploitation moderne spécialement conçu pour les agences de recrutement du monde entier. Une plateforme technologique unique pour rationaliser...

En savoir plus

arnold
arnold
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 13/09/2023

Le meilleur outil de gestion de recrutement

Avantages

C'est pratique et intuitif . On a un système de suivi, de notation et de classement des candidats. Sans oublier le support technique qui est proactif

Inconvénients

Il est assez compliqué de migrer les données d'un autre système

Olivier
Olivier
  • Secteur d'activité : Bijoux et produits de luxe

Publié le 06/12/2018

"Finally a Recruitment Software created by people who understand how modern recruitment...

A lot of automation, from CV parsing to interview scheduling until the offer and invoicing (integrated with our Accounting system).

Teams KPI's are easy to monitor without having to ask long reporting.

Avantages

Vincere has all the features you would expect from a good system, and even a bit more with functionality which are truly useful because they make you earn time (and not a gadget nobody use after few weeks)

Automation of the flows is well though in order to be more efficient and to provide the best candidate and client experience. The client portal is a strong great, clients likes it.

The GDPR compliance tracking is simple and clear.

As they say, they're big enough to deliver but still the right size to really care

Nothing so far.

As any systems things can be improved, but we can really see that our feed-back is taken into consideration.

Dean

Publié le 01/08/2019

Excellent system that visualize recruiter sales funnel

I believe Vincere would be able to provide an extensive features for ATS/CRM and able to fulfill your business objectives if maximized.

While we are equipped with enough training from both Vincere Support and Internal Training on utilizing Vincere into our daily recruitment process, the system is so extensive that it would require continuous exploration to optimize Vincere utilization while maximize recruitment outcomes.

One of the issue that Vincere able to solve would be on the Candidate Tracking; with the capability to generate customized email template for each stage, from introduction to job as well as to keep ourselves with the applicants tracking in-check aligned to our business process, and has been more humanised than ever.

Avantages

I have been extensively using Vincere ever since its inception to replace our old system few years back. The expectation I have with Vincere is indeed high and I'm confident to say that after getting used with the system, all the general functions and additional features roll-out are exceptionally beyond my initial impression. Kudos to the support team for able to provide prompt troubleshooting as well as open to suggestion on improvement.

I find that #VincereWay of visualize the overview of sales funnel using stage chevron and traffic light system creates a recruiter-friendly environment even for a starter. It is easy to understand and able to focus on our work accordingly. Other features that in my top priority list would be on a LiveList and Analytics. LiveList give more superior feel of how the systems communicate with the external party at the same time, streamlining the presentation and feedback process. Analytics on the other hand provides great visualization of the progress of the team and organization, eventually improves the forecasting, quality control and decision-making.

Inconvénients

I'm sharing my thought on this as continuous improvement rather than dislikes. I believe there would be more room of improvement for vChat, possibly better in-system notification, more comprehensive mobile app functionalities (so we can be a recruiter on-the-go) as well, more intuitive UI/UX for Task feature. It would be great to have introduction training for every new feature like what we used to have 2 years back.

Les meilleures alternatives à Vincere

Gareth
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Publié le 29/04/2024

Feedback

Promising product but experienced challenges with onboarding which delayed our ability to get up and running.

Avantages

Sales team were very helpful at the start of process

Challenges around onboarding

Simon

Publié le 22/09/2016

Vincere totally 'gets' the Client>Recruiter>Candidate dynamic

ve used quite a few of the big names recruitment vendors over the course of my career: Bullhorn (on two separate occasions, most recently 2015), Bond, plus in-house systems. So when it came to choosing which CRM to go with for my own business I knew that I had to make the right choice. I'm a small business, I lost sleep over choosing the right CRM. This decision is an important one and I took it seriously.

What I like about Vincere: The big thing for me is ease-of-use. Too many systems are over-engineered, it's like they try to do too much. Vincere does everything they do but it seems to flow so much more organically.

I like the process flow of the Vincere pipelines which help keep me focussed on what I need to do to bring in new business. The CRM pipeline is genius for me. I'm starting my business from scratch so it's critical I have an accurate heads-up display of what I need to do to bring new business in but also to get the most out of existing accounts.

-One feature that I love is that I can easily flip Clients into a Candidate. I firmly believe that your Clients should ultimately become your Candidates'.and if they're not, you're doing something wrong. Vincere totally gets the Client > Recruiter > Candidate dynamic. I can easily flip a Client record into a Candidate record. You'd be surprised how many `recruitment CRMs' systems get this simple workflow so wrong.

-My advice: Having the right CRM in place is absolutely vital to getting your recruitment business right. It's much more than just a database or a list of names, it becomes the heartbeat of your business operations and infrastructure. It's about giving you the ability to quickly add in notes- the names of your Clients kids, or the fact that they just got married or back from holiday- it's about making those human interactions more frictionless. Having the quick comment boxes and auto-save functionality inside Vincere makes adding in and accessing vital information so easy, totally frictionless.

If you're spending time worrying about your CRM or getting frustrated with it'then you're not using the right software. Simple as that.

Inconvénients

I'm a new'ish user so nothing springs to mind just yet

Publié le 14/03/2018

Switched from Bullhorn and haven't looked back.

Great platform, big improvement on the previous system we were using. Cheaper too.

Avantages

We have a mid-sized business based out of the UAE and South Africa. We made the decision to move across to Vincere in May 2017, great move for us as a business. I'd say that Vincere is 30% better than Bullhorn (based on product and service levels) but, with the rate they are innovating and obviously investing in the product, the gap is widening fast.
Bullhorn was expensive for what is was and the service was pretty much non-existent. The platform and the service from Vincere is head and shoulders above what we were getting with Bullhorn. They are a lot more responsive, we enjoy working with a vendor that actually seems to care.
In terms of features, a few of the standout ones for us: the Indeed Search and import feature is a winner. Having access to the entire Indeed database without even leaving the system is fantastic.
We are heavy LinkedIn users and like the way that Vincere works with LinkedIn. Easy to update and refresh records.
The new Client portal feature also looks interesting. We were considering building a bespoke client portal but held off as it was too expensive, so the client portal that Vincere have coming next month is something we're keen to take a look at.
TV dashboard: planning on using this in our office.

Inconvénients

There are loads of dashboards in their analytics suite, more than we will ever use. We've got lost in them . I want to get our fees and placement data accurately reflected in our dashboards, something we need help with. Vincere- more how-to videos that focus specifically on dashboards would be great so please sort that out.

Benjamin
Benjamin

Publié le 17/10/2021

Not the real deal!

Nice idea, great marketing, a lot of raging reviews but definitely failed the test. It is definitely NOT what most reviews claim it to be.

Avantages

They have a lot of functionality and really, really good marketing

Inconvénients

All the functionality they have only works to a certain extent. There are certain bugs and roadblocks that they aren't able to fix - instead they keep adding useless features like Apple Watch integration. All the best features in the world are worthless if you can't actually use them due to their sloppy integration. The system is NOT fully customizable (even though they keep claiming it is!). I came from Bullhorn (going back again) and would estimate the Vincere system is customizable to an extent of 10%.

Jayson

Publié le 03/11/2017

Quarterly billing is up 30% since we started with Vincere

Finding Vincere was a breath of fresh air. In terms of modern recruitment CRM/ATS platforms, Vincere is 10 steps ahead of the competition.

Avantages

We were using Bullhorn before switching to Vincere. Bullhorn was decent but it wasn’t keeping up with the latest technologies as fast as it needed to. It was starting to feel like a legacy system. By contrast, Vincere are investing massively in the latest tech and it shows. They launched 6 years ago- so it’s product which is mature enough to have a bit of depth to it, but which is also built on the latest frameworks.
-For me, as a business owner I want a platform that is going to help me grow. In terms of measuring activity levels and KPIs, Vincere makes it super easy to see what is going on inside my business. Also, this is a system that my consultants love using. That’s critical.
-Data Migration: I migrated records across from my previous system (Bullhorn). I’d been dreading the data migration but it turned out to be pretty painless- the Vincere data migration guys managed the whole process and the end result has been great.
-Website stack: We decided to use the Vincere Instant Job Board and Candidate Portal on our new website- and saved ourselves the time and expense of developing our own job listing page. It looks great and saved us the hassle and expense of paying a web developer to design this for us.
I’d highly recommend taking a look at Vincere. Since we implemented Vincere, our quarterly billing rates are up 30%. That’s, ultimately, what you want from your CRM/ATS- increased efficiency, speed and revenue. Vincere delivers on these fronts.

Cristina

Publié le 27/03/2018

May the Salesforce NOT be with you.

Avantages

We're a 50 person agency in sydney and were using the salesforce platform before discovering vincere. Salesforce was okay, it did the job, but wasn't anything phenomenal by any means.

The user interface was hard to understand and there was like a million different things all opening on the same page, it just wasn't very intuitive and caused lots of headaches for the users. An other thing was the search feature was consistently delivering inaccurate results. An example of this would be when you run a search maybe 50 or so results will appear, then when we ran the identical search 2 minutes later, 5000 results would appear, why!?

We're loving using vincere so far, it feels fresh and user friendly, it's big on functions but really easy to navigate around and is actually really intuitive compared to salesforce. The search functions built into Vincere are awesome - we love the ability to search locations based on the Google geotag, this is super clever!

If I'm honest at first we couldn't get the hang of the chevrons ats/crm view as it was really different to what we were used to.. but now we know how to use it properly we cannot get enough of it. Our consultants love it and it's a fantastic way to view the entire ats/crm data without running a search. We can see real time numbers and instantly see which leads etc need be actioned, it's great. Another one we love is the live list when sending candidates to our clients. This is a great little fully brandable feature.

Inconvénients

We don't like that vincere opens lots of new tabs but i've recently been informed they're changing this to reduce the number of tabs that open as a result of customer feedback. Its a bit of a picky thing to whinge about it but I think a few people in our office will be happy to hear that it's being changed.

One great thing about the guys at vincere is they do listen to customers and develop the product alongside customer requests where possible - this is really important to us as a business and it's been great so far. Looking forward to the journey ahead.

Bronwyn

Publié le 08/07/2019

Great functionality and value for money

Avantages

I love the flexibility of Vincere, elements of it are customizable which is great. Our customer are loving the portal / live list and this has allowed us to create new services to sell to our clients. Our clients find the live list simple as they access through an email link and they can see all the candidates in one place. I’m using analytics, but I’m still learning with it, but I like to be able to see the consultants’ activities and fees.

Inconvénients

To be honest I think overall the software is great – one small point is that the mandatory fields on the ATS have red asterisks and it is very easy to exit a record without filling in the mandatory fields. It would be good if when you tried to exit a record and the mandatory fields where not completed a prompt popped up advising that in order to save the mandatory fields must be completed. This would really help ensure that that mandatory fields are not left empty- this would help improving the data quality.

Publié le 01/10/2018

Ever-evolving, function-packed, value-for-money CRM/ATS

Vincere is the upstart nibbling away at Bullhorn in particular. It isn't pretentious but it is the pretender to BH's throne, for sure. The company takes care to look after its clients in a manner that its bigger rival does not whilst absolutely offering all the Enterprise-level bells and whistles for a fraction of the price.

Avantages

Vincere everything a Search firm needs, irrespective of its positioning and level of sophistication. It offers all the tools needed for recruiters to source, store and leverage candidate and client data, whilst as a manager/owner, there is a veritable suite of reports to carefully monitor and manage individual and company performance.

Inconvénients

It can take some time to adjust to its process flow (having switched from Bullhorn after a 10-year relationship, that was inevitable) and it has sooo many functions that one needs to invest some time and effort to truly understand what is packed under the bonnet.

Bruce

Publié le 09/03/2018

Really good value, scalable, intuitive, sophisticated and revenue focused ATS/CRM.

Vincere is much more than a product our firm uses. They genuinely feel like a partner in the success of our business and I'm happy to recommend them. Does the work of both a CRM building opportunities and an ATS delivering revenue against those opportunities. Seamlessly.

Avantages

Built and run by helpful engaged knowledge people who get it. They've clearly walked the walk and are genuinely passionate about creating a really useful ATS that all the team are delighted to use. Vincere already has lots of smart features, its reliable and seems to be a pretty well thought-out product. I particularly like their focus on interoperability with other apps, allowing us to create our own integrated system that is truly the hub of our business. Its great value for money and saves our growing agency at least one member of staff compared with our previous system.
Vincere senior team are accessible and issues are promptly dealt with courteously and generously.
Searching is fabulous - best in class. Also love the integrated CRM and ATS included as standard.

Inconvénients

We moved to Vincere a year ago and perhaps the importing process has got much better. Migration from the devil you know system takes quite a bit of time and effort. It'd be wonderful if Vincere could fully import all the history from the previous ATS in an automated and thorough manner.

Publié le 27/01/2024

The Worst CRM/ATS Out There

Avantages

Not a single thing. It is truly dreadful.

Inconvénients

Everything. The customer support is truly dreadful, we asked to cancel our account over two weeks ago and we have had no support or assistance. They have been holding out until our next payment before we hear from them I imagine.

The software is useless, there's too much going on and none of it works properly. Its clunky and like being in the early 2000s again.

I would not recommend this to anyone, you will waste your time. They lock you into a contract and do not let you leave after you were completely missold the product.

Honestly I've never had a worse experience with a company ever. The way we've been ignored and mistreated is baffling. How can no one get in touch after you say you're going to cancel? It should be of immediate concern to any business when someone isn't happy. Not with Vincere.

Réponse de The Access Group

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we are terribly sorry to hear about your experience. We'd love to work closely with you to fully understand how we can help. To hear that you have been missold is something we do not tolerate and are keen to get to the bottom of the matter for you. Would you be open to reaching out to us? We'd love a chance to understand the details and find a solution together.

Répondu le 29/03/2024
Sheila

Publié le 15/12/2017

Low Cost with 5 Star Product and 6 Star Customer Service!

Avantages

Initially we chose Vincere for the cost. It was far more affordable than what we were paying another vendor.
Over time, we came to appreciate that with the team in SEA, they were very accessible and very willing to respond to comments and queries. Most importantly they were available to help. We have their personal emails and contact details. That goes a long way compared to dealing with an outsource or automate response from the previous system provider. It’s really easy to use. I don’t know how the team does it, it was easy enough initially, but it is even better now. I really like that it is connected to Linkedin so that consultants can easily check if the candidate has changed jobs or been promoted. Definitely very user-friendly.

Inconvénients

In terms of the analytics, as someone who looks into numbers, I would appreciate the understanding or formulas to the results. If not, perhaps a cheat sheet or a reference sheet for consultants to explain the basis of certain analytics output.

Mathias

Publié le 23/03/2018

The Livelist client portal makes us look super professional to our customers

Avantages

We used a system called Darwin before. It was a bit slow, quite laggy, the user’s interface was not as responsive. What I like about Vincere mainly is the ability to scan through more than one resume at a time and it reduces the extra day to day job a lot. I haven’t used all the Advanced features that Vincere offers, however, when it comes to the very basic stuff that we use everyday as recruiters, Vincere is an improvement of what we have before. I am definitely very happy with Vincere.
My favorite feature is the Livelist. I like that it notifies you as soon as the client opens the candidate’s CV. It allows you to contact your clients and let them know that you need their feedback. The clients are able to view multiple CVs at the same time and can actually leave comments. I think it’s very interactive and it’s impressive to the clients. When they see that you are using a very sophisticated software, they think that you are very professional.

Inconvénients

Not many at all. I know that there’s much improvement in the search feature so that when I search for the keywords, the keywords would show in the candidate’s CV.

Publié le 26/02/2018

Customer Support that Bullhorn customers can only dream of

Avantages

We were using Bullhorn before we found the dream that is Vincere. We left Bullhorn because of the inflexibility of features and it was seriously overpriced. It just didn't work for us and inhibited the ability for us to grow as a business.

We love the responsiveness of the client service, in particular, their customer support function. You submit a support `ticket via your system and one of the team will get in touch more or less immediately usually less than a day with a thorough detailed response. If that wasn't good enough, this is then followed by a personal support phone call making sure you're okay with the response and checking if you've got any further questions with the system.. amazing. Bullhorn customers can only dream of customer service like this!

Inconvénients

When exporting more than 3 or 4 of our KPI Analytics reports into Excel to print, it sometimes prints on multiple pages which can be annoying, but this is just an excel formatting issue. Would also like to see a shared room booking option built into the calendar function within Vincere.

Publié le 27/11/2018

Everything you need and then some!

Vincere looks to be at the forefront of whats available right now in cloud-based, SaaS recruitment software. Whilst I admit that there are many others currently on the market who can do the same thing, the fact that the guys at Vincere are working hard to stay ahead of the game means that I can get features that the others don't have much faster.

Avantages

Very few CRM/ATS systems impress. It's either one or the other. Vincere has everything you need and then some for an effective and productive recruitment process. I love that so much is included in the price, and all I have to do is align the system with my process.
Everything links well together as a complete package - including my favorites like LinkedIn and Seek - which means I don't have to wonder if the extra apps I want will work. Paperless process, once the systems is configured can be a genuine reality. Candidate submittal is now easier than ever which means faster feedback on resumes and interview booking.

Inconvénients

There's not a lot to dislike. My only gripe is that the Vincere phone app is quite basic, would like to see future improvement on this feature.

Osacr

Publié le 13/01/2017

Amazing platform. Really glad we found Vincere.

We are a Texas-based staffing agency, focused on the logistics industry. Been using Vincere for around 6 months.
We had a very bad experience with our previous software vendor- compared to them, Vincere is a breath of fresh air. It is important to us to understand the roadmap for the product and features that are coming next- this is totally the way that Vincere works. We have insights into what is on the product roadmap and we're dealing with a team who truly listen to what we need and understand how to help us be successful (not just with their product but with our business in general)

Avantages

Features: so many cool and unique features, this is a deep product. Since we started using Vincere, they have put up several new feature releases. These guys are investing heavily in development and it shows.
KPI console: Wow, never seen anything like this before. The dashboard is a really useful management tool, it's going to be important for us as we take on more staff.
Job board feature: Their website plugin is great. Saved us a lot of money and hassle in paying a website developer to build this for us.
Pipeline: The fact it has a CRM and an ATS pipeline is important to us. It's really clear and process driven, we can see exactly the amount of activity we have going on.
They listen: Vincere are genuinely listening to what we need and taking action.
Price: We are saving money from our previous vendor. We like the fact we can also pay monthly- no long contracts are required.

Inconvénients

The ability to build full job application forms is limited right now. We told Vincere and they are including it in their April 2017 release....great service.

Martin

Publié le 25/01/2019

Great software - great ROI

We migrated smoothly in January 2017, with great support from the Vincere migration team and once we had full consultant buy-in to the change in software and they realised the full capabilities of Vincere, we haven't looked back. Vincere has made a REAL difference to our business.

If you are contemplating Vincere, don't just consider what it can do for your business now - but what it is going to do in the future. These guys aren't hanging about, new releases, improvements and integrations come thick and fast. The system has changed and improved dramatically in the year that we have been using it. Can't wait to see how it's going to improve our business over the next year!

Avantages

Constantly improving - updates roll out regularly.
Usability
Excellent search functions
KPI's and analytics are fantastic

Inconvénients

Support can be a bit on the slow side but still within their SLA (I like immediate!)
Other cons that we might have had do seem to get sorted in the long run with updates and new releases (e.g. merging records used to be impossible, now after the latest release it is a breeze.)

Publié le 12/06/2022

Avoid and try JA

Nothing
Person in support was a nice guy, but only so much he can actually do with this system

Inconvénients

It is cumbersome, clunky, counter intuitive and required 3 - 5 + times as many clicks for most actions compared to Jobadder
Search function is terrible (you need to type in exactly "John Smith" to find John Smith, wont bring up matching results to partial searches like "John Sm " like any other software.
Cant send SMS out of database. Cant send standardised email templates. Logging call notes and left messages cant be done satisfactorily
Cant save job add templates. Cant receive email notifications for new job applications or other actions.
You will end up wasting 2 hours a day in this system as opposed to saving time
Avoid and move to Jobadder
Its probably ok if you are moving fromBullhorn as that was terrible when I last used it. But if you are considering moving from JA to Vincere, do not proceed, it is a disaster

Edessa

Publié le 20/06/2019

LOVE the sync with my outlook calendar!

Avantages

Overall, I really like using Vincere, but here are a few key things that I’ve found the most useful:

• When you’re adding a candidate to the system you can shortlist them to jobs straight away from the same page – saves SO much time

• The way it syncs with your Outlook calendar is great – I get a pop up on my Outlook every time an interview or task is happening so I never miss a thing.

• Really easy to schedule interviews with candidates and clients

• Whole system is very clear

• Processes are nice and short – you can do a lot from the same “quick view” page meaning that you don’t need to keep opening new pages to do things

• Tasks are easy to add and very clear

Inconvénients

None really, had a minor query that I have raised with the support team, otherwise I really like the system!

Caroline

Publié le 18/05/2020

Intuitive, efficient and cost effective

The system integrates with our own website and automatic posting has saved us a lot of time, as have email templates and Velocity.

Avantages

Above all, I like its accessibility - new users always remark on how straightforward and intuitive Vincere is. And after all this time I'm still in love with the interface - clean, clear and user-friendly. The growing range of integrations is helpful too - we use Mailchimp, Xero and SignRequest. Last but not least, the company is also incredibly helpful - in spite of its impressive growth it still has the personal touch.

Inconvénients

Updates are frequent and we don't often have time to master them - not a problem, just a drawback of being a busy recruiter!

Danglan

Publié le 30/09/2019

If you want a system that will make you work faster, use Vincere!

Avantages

Vincere helps a lot in terms of qualifications of the customers, I like the chevrons - when I look for my jobs or pipeline, I can see what the current situation is. I like the statistics since I can see the performance for the whole year, how it looks like this quarter. It helps me a lot to see things - I can check for the whole team as well when I have to view their figures. I can look at the CVs they sent, interviews, jobs - this makes my job efficient and it helps us too to work faster. I think Vincere is great and I couldn't find anything that needs to be changed. The old system we used is so old fashioned - this one is really nice.

Inconvénients

Maybe add more features on the mobile application as it would help us a lot since we use our phones all the time and add more fields when using LinkedIn search

jeff

Publié le 23/09/2019

After Bullhorn, this is a breath of fresh air

Excellent. Recommend them over the competition any day of the week.

Avantages

This is a system that is easy to use, is always evolving and has the best Search I have ever tried. Works really well on mobile, does all the basics really well. I also love the scheduling interview function. I moved from Bullhorn and it drove me crazy how I could only log - but not actually schedule or reschedule- my interviews. Vincere does this piece really well.

Inconvénients

Nothing so far. Dealing with representative and their support team has been the Vin-cherry on the cake.

Neil

Publié le 22/01/2019

Best CMS I have used in 20 years of recruitment.

I would recommend Vincere to any size of recruitment business. Having worked all over the world in both large global and boutique search consultancies, it is without doubt the best Candidate management system I have ever used.

Avantages

This product has obviously been designed with significant input of people who have extensive experience in the recruitment industry. The functionality is extremely easy to use and saves significant time even to somebody who is not technically adept. The reporting functions are outstanding and produce reports that are extremely useful for the management of junior consultants in a very timely fashion.

Inconvénients

There is a lot of information at the fingertips and it takes some time working through the set up to fit your purpose. However that is only a slight issue and will depend on individuals.

345 avis