Avis clients sur Process Street

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Process Street

Process Street est une solution de gestion des processus métiers BPM (Business Process Management) cloud qui permet aux organisations de créer des listes de contrôle et de traiter des documents pour des projets récurrents. La...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Samira
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Publié le 20/01/2023

Meilleur application de contrôle et de procédure opérationnel pour les entreprises

Le suivi du développement des cas dans notre entreprise était un grand obstacle, mais grâce à process street on s'est sort et on a plus de temps libre pour faire autres choses car l'appli fait énormément pour nous

Avantages

L'analyse des données, l'application nous aide à ne plus trop réfléchir et l'utilisation est super facile

Inconvénients

Aucun inconvénient jusqu'ici, toutes les fonctionnalités du logiciel sont parfaites

Sabri
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

Publié le 08/04/2024

Mieux organiser le travail d'équipe

Avantages

Il permet le dispatching et le suivi des taches dans un projet géré par une équipe

Inconvénients

Pas d'inconvénients particuliers notés lors de notre utilisation

Oluwa Locheyi
Oluwa Locheyi
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 30/10/2023

Process Street: un outil de collaboration

Avantages

Process Street est un logiciel de gestion et de planification du flux de travail. Il permet de communiquer à distance et facilite la collaboration en équipe.

Inconvénients

Process Street est un logiciel très utile et sans inconvénients détecté.

Les meilleures alternatives à Process Street

Greg
Greg
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

Publié le 17/11/2016

I wish all software companies were run like these guys do!

We're not your typical tech or online company using SaaS systems to run and manage their business - we are a veterinary company with remote users in multiple cities, and using SaaS software in our industry is rare. This is compounded by the fact most in our industry are not technically savvy or experienced - so computer systems have to be VERY simple and easy to learn and use.

What we do have in common with many tech companies is that we are fast growing, and that is difficult to manage in such a traditional, staid industry. (We were listed as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies in 2016).

We run our entire company on cloud based systems, and Process Street is far and away the favorite piece of technology we use. As a long time entrepreneur (and business coach) I always wished there was a simple way to document and manage process and procedures inside my companies, and could never find a tool to do it.

Until Process Street.

The product itself is brilliant, and is incredible for developing an online employee manual, corporate processes and procedures, and managing regular activities that take place inside any business - hiring, managing, operations, maintenance, etc.

But where Process Street really stands out is the fantastic service and support that is both responsive and helpful. This team REALLY wants to hear how to improve their product. They've painstakenly taken the time to listen to my gripes and whining about shortcomings and not just promised solutions in the future - they've built and implemented them.

Honestly, there is nothing negative I can say about Process Street, and it has literally transformed the way we do business. We've won awards for our customer service, our innovative approach to business, and sheer growth. And I truly credit a significant amount of our business success (and my personal sanity) to Process Street and what it does for our organization.

Avantages

- Very intuitive and easy to learn for even the most tech illiterate users
- Magical interface that is constantly being refined and enhanced
- Responsive interface is BEAUTIFUL on a smart phone or iPad (no need for an app)
- Very clever features that rely heavily on APIs and other apps to extend it's benefit and value
- Highly responsive service and support that tries to bring solutions
- Regularly releasing GREAT new features and enhancements that add more value
- There truly is no other product on the market like this - if you're a small business owner, THIS IS YOUR SOLUTION for dealing with Processes, Procedures and Policies!

Inconvénients

- It's unfortunate they don't build CRM, email marketing, help desk, VoiP phone system or team chat software .. because we'd buy them all if they were 1/2 as good as Process Street
- sorry to drop the ball on a balanced review - but really, these guys are awesome and I cannot think of anything bad to say. Except maybe their logo is very similar to Help Scout's logo (which we also use) so sometimes I get confused between their short cuts on by browser bar. That's the best I can come up with. (really, it's the same blue!)

Boyang
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 17/04/2023

A Comprehensive and Intuitive Process Management Tool

Process Street is an incredibly useful tool for managing complex workflows. Its easy-to-use interface allows us to quickly create and customize repeating tasks and checklists that can be shared with colleagues. It's a great way to stay organized and on top of our workflows. The only issue I've had with the program is that it can be a bit slow when it comes to loading, but overall it runs smoothly and efficiently.

Avantages

Process Street has been an invaluable tool for my team. It makes process management and collaboration incredibly simple and intuitive. Its user-friendly interface allows us to quickly create and customize repeating tasks and checklists that can be easily shared with colleagues. We can also assign tasks to team members, track progress, and store relevant documents in one convenient place. It's been a great way for us to stay organized and on top of our workflows.

Inconvénients

The only issue I have with Process Street is that it can be a bit slow when it comes to loading. Other than that, the program runs smoothly and efficiently.

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 07/11/2018

Good for simple checklists; Bad for complex processes

Avantages

Full range of possible fields.
Drag and drop system for creating checklists.
Integration with Zapier

Inconvénients

Slow to make changes to functionality: If you update a Checklist template it breaks the conditionality of all active checklists. This is a known issue but has taken them over 3 months to fix.

Conditionality is limited to tasks, not elements within tasks.

Conditionality does not include 'and/or' statements only 'if' statements. You view conditionality as a list of statements, which gets really hard to organise and find items if you have more than 15 statements.

When trying to analyse data from a collection of checklists, you cannot filter for specific tasks easily. You need to unselect the items you do not want to see. So if you have more than 20 items (which you definitely will!) its labourious to unselect them all.

The 'merge' functionality that lets you pipe prior answers through to other sections of the checklists is fragile. Instead of used a field is to identify the item to be merged, they use the name of the field. So if you make a change to the field name/question it will break the piping. If they used field ID's it would not break when you make such changes.

Publié le 26/12/2023

The Great Time Saver

It's been a great experience, the Process St team has been super helpful in getting us set up and creating workflows.

Avantages

Process St has helped us save a ton of time and ensure nothing gets missed. In the property management business there's a lot of moving parts and this helps everyone on the team see whats going on and ensure nothing gets missed.

Inconvénients

From the start we purchased 10 consulting hours to help get set up, now that we are pretty much good to go, it would be great if we could purchase 30-60 minutes of consulting for random things that come up but at this point, they only offer packages with multiple hours.

Marc
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Publié le 07/12/2021

Don't Build a Business Without it!

Allows us to build a business with consistent customer experience and keeps all the details in order. This is the most useful business software I've come across.

Avantages

As easy to use as a process software can get. Integrates with every software we use via Zapier. Build dynamic and scalable processes. No other software in this price range even compares.

Inconvénients

Need to build a copy and paste feature for pieces of a process, currently you can duplicate the entire process but not just a task or a piece of a task.

Trello et monday.com

Pourquoi choisir Process Street

Todoist is great for one offs, but it couldn't handle large, in-depth, recurring processes.

Pourquoi passer à Process Street

It is the best for businesses with a lot of recurring processes. Our ability to automate around Process.st is amazing.

Publié le 28/04/2022

Game changer for us!

Since using Process.st, the clarity on the tasks to be completed in a repetitive process has been eye-opening, no longer are employees making assumptions as to what should happen or ceasing forward movement because the task has some ambiguity to it. Existing workflows would require manual review of completed tasks and a multitude of hours of following up to verify that they were done and by whom. The time efficiency has allowed us to take on additional work with the same amount of staff.

Avantages

The ability to have conditional logic among the tasks is wonderful, it allows us to only present the tasks that need to be completed and hide the ones that do not.

Inconvénients

So far we haven't found any cons relating to this solution, we are very happy with it so far.

Courtney
Courtney
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 06/02/2023

Fantastic program for creating workflows

Making checklists that can be tracked in real time is a breeze. So that I don't have to double-check every aspect of their job by hand, I've asked my team members to check off tasks when they're finished.

Avantages

Thanks to Process Street, we were able to streamline our onboarding, renewal, and other administrative procedures and enhance our internal communications. In a short amount of time, we were able to systematize our entire business operation thanks to this.

Inconvénients

Though there's room for development, the tool's current capabilities meet my needs, especially given how frequently I'm employing them.

Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 11/01/2023

IT Company Usage

By the end of 2023 we plan on using process street exclusively for day to day process and project/task tracking.

Avantages

We love the conditional logic option and use it on every form.

Inconvénients

We wish that an image could be inserted with text instead of it needing to be added as a separate field.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 08/06/2021

I would have paid for it myself if my boss didn't.

I am very happy. There is a chat box on the standard plan that allows you to talk to them about any questions you have.

Avantages

I usually have a browser open with multiple tabs to edit my website, locate multiple google docs, and database. On the other side I have multiple documents open and my finder to send out emails with the same email text I always use. NO MORE! I created an enormous workflow in process street that allows me to access my website through a quicklink, edit google docs and sheets by embeding them in the process, saving my form emails for my coworkers and i to use that send from my outlook not through process street (so it looks like i spent time writing the email). This process is amazing. My coworkers all think I am a hero for finding it and they quickly embraced it. I would pay for it myself but my boss said it was a go. I tried programs like monday.com and slack but they were more for design management not an enormous task list that lets you know step by step by step what to do next with a link where to go.

Inconvénients

I still need to learn more about the cons of this software. I will update when I know more.

Slack et monday.com

Pourquoi passer à Process Street

I tried the others and this one allowed me to build out my workflow and practice it a few times.
Craige Hardel
Craige Hardel
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 06/11/2019

Process Management made easy

Process street makes it easy to track and manage performance across various verticals and activities. Ir takes a bit to setup but once you get the hang of it, it's easy to use.

Avantages

Process street makes it easy to have all steps, processes and procedures in one place. It saves time and make me more efficient.

Inconvénients

No offline version. As nice it is to track processes, using it with the internet on is distracting and doesn't allow for deep planning.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 03/08/2023

good software, but not trustworthy company

And that's how Process Street executed that strategy:1. They deleted the free plan that gives you the option to pause the service.2. And they rose the pro plan from 30 USD per month and member to 415 USD (+1200 %) incl. more members.3. They forbid companies like hours who paused not to get back to their old plan (with one member) and so forced us to join the new plan.Though they offered us to stay in the old plan when we don not pause we decided to cancel.This was a hard decision because we invested hundreds of hours in developing our processes with that software But THE basic prerequisite of all business relations is trust.And Process Street prefers the short term maximisation of gains to reliability and partnership.Though it is a great software, we recommend don't trust them and stay away.

Avantages

We are a small business operating in the field of sustainable consultancy.We started using Process Street in 2018.On the one hand the software is very powerful, on the other hand it is highly complex and very difficult to get used to it and to unlock all it's potential.While working with it, we became more comfortable and integrated it more in more in our companies processes, and even in the processes with clients.But this was a big fault.Firstly it is very difficult to remember all the many options of how it works if you do not work with it at least on a weekly basis.So if you are a small or mid size company like us that can not assign an employee specifically for this software - hands off from process street.

Inconvénients

But the main reason why we decided to walk away from it, or better walk away from the company Process Street, was their product policy or better said customer exploitation policy thats work as follows:1. Start as a small company and refine your product from the feedback of your customers / beta testers.2. Grow, launch more services and make your customers become dependent on your software3. Once your customer base is big enough and your revenues fly, rise the prices abruptly and exorbitantly.

Rachelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Publié le 13/09/2023

Transition Management - Colliers Lease Administration

I'm happy that we have it. It has improved our ability to manage projects and control the assignment of new projects among the team.

Avantages

I like that all the task involved can be included in the template and that I'm able to add logic to the template to account for the nuances in each project. It also makes it much simpler to have multiple people working on the project and avoid duplicative effort.

Inconvénients

it's very difficult to view actual embedded document because our company uses SharePoint to store documents. The SSO security prevents a lot of documents from being accessed inside Process Street. the Link works to locate the document quickly, but that requires to work outside Process Street and I have to go back and add more notes about what we did to the document(s). I also wish I could integrate with more apps, but I'm not totally sure its not our companies security that prevents that from being possible. I also would like to be able to have ability to control the status of the project. We use process projects that haven't begun and they get mixed into other things that are actually active vs reflecting that they are pending projects.

Troy
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

Publié le 20/11/2016

Most Valuable Tool in the Business

We are a digital publishing company with a remote team of 10 scattered across the globe. In order to maintain consistency (or at least try) across our platform it is imperative that we have processes in place so that all team members can work together.

The deep integration between Process Street and Zapier has made it the most valuable tool in our business.

We try and keep our team within the Process Street interface is much as possible to follow checklists and add data to forms. Then we use Zapier to manipulate that data and push it around to the other third-party apps that drive our business.

We have just scratched the surface in terms of what is possible and as the team at Process Street continue to roll out more features (like task-based assignment) this tool will just become more and more valuable.

And their customer support is truly outstanding.

Our business would be screwed without Process Street.

Avantages

The ability to trigger Zaps based on the completion of individual tasks or entire checklists and the form fields functionality they have built allow us to maintain consistent data entry across our remote team and multiple third-party tools.

Inconvénients

At this stage I cannot assign individual tasks within a process to various team members, however I am of the understanding that they are working on this.

Emily

Publié le 13/09/2023

Remote Work with Ease

Overall we have implemented it over multiple departments to work together seamlessly and it's working amazing.

Avantages

My team is spread out over different departments and cities and this has helped us stay on task and on the same page with way less useless communication

Inconvénients

There is a HUGE leap between the free account and the paid account but you cannot sample the paid features on your free trial account so makes it hard to determine if it's going to work for the team.

Asana

Admin capability
Melissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 26/05/2020

Process St. Saved my Sanity

I love Process St. It has made my overwhelmingly ambitious workload manageable by cutting down on training time for new employees. It also gives me piece of mind knowing that even in the first stages of training, things are being completed correctly. When I do find mistakes I know exactly what I need to update to be more clear or to

Avantages

I love how customizable each task is. I have a different process for every single company that I work with and I was able to implement instructions for each of them. These processes have made it so that I can hire employees that automatically have the ability to execute processes even if they don't understand exactly what is that they are doing. It takes the training time from 6 months to a year down to a couple of weeks. Whenever a new employee has questions, I know that I need to update the instructions!

Inconvénients

One thing that I don't love about this software is that the email feature isn't functional in the way that when you send an email out it is external and cannot track the email conversation within the task. Things like this exist in programs like pipedrive, but pipedrive also has one, generic process that you move from beginning to end - it does not account for all the little steps in between!

Paula
Paula
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

Publié le 28/10/2021

Cannot live without it

Before Process Street, there were files everywhere. Audio files, metadata, images, all floating around on emails, back and forth collaboration with clients was very unwieldy. Process Street helped us organize all that, keep communications about work tasks out of email and organized. Images, audio, copy and communications about all of that are now all together in one place and everyone knows where to find what they're looking for.

Avantages

It is so flexible, works with other apps well. Also super-customizable. Using any 3rd party tool has its limitations but this one has very few in the ways of customizing it to work with our business processes and other tools.

Inconvénients

There is a bit of a learning curve, making it a little time-consuming to train clients on our processes.

Tim

Publié le 09/02/2018

Process Street - Everything is a System!

Process street has allowed me to take ideas in my head and get them out so others can test and improve. It's incredibly powerful and useful for the procedural task. I love how easy it is to use and the team at Process.st are always making solid changes. Couldn't do my job well without it where systemizing tasks is a priority and iterations are a mandatory part of a numbers game.

Avantages

Great UI experience, friendly support, and feature-rich. Intuitive, super easy to use, and professional. Extensive tutorials and examples of use. Share your systems and repeat tasks without error. Collaborative workflows and procedure documents created in moments. Ability to schedule is a life-saver. All changes are auto-saved.

Inconvénients

No option for sub-folders. No mobile app yet but I imagine it's on the way. Honestly not much to complain about with this product. Developer is on top of it and very forward-thinking.

Bob

Publié le 22/07/2019

Great Workflow Software

Using Process St has been a game-changer for our business. We've helped several other firms implement it and they have all had similar results. I highly recommend Process St!

Avantages

The ability to customize checklists with due dates, assignments and conditional logic. We also utilize the "Overview" of each checklist (which is also customizable) to get a quick view of the status of all the checklists in progress.
The Inbox for each team member lets us see the open tasks for everyone and adjust workload or add staff as needed.
Finally, the ability to add screenshots, videos, documents, etc. to each step ensures that our team knows exactly how the process should be executed.

Inconvénients

There's very little we don't like about Process St. Their team is very responsive and is continuously adding features to the product.

Sean
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 01/07/2019

Process Street

Overall Process Street has completely redefined our training process and has allowed me to significantly streamline our process. It has allowed me to eliminate webforms for reporting trainee info, checklists, and quiz/test scores. Unfortunately, I found Process Street after I devoted literal days to coding googlesheets and webforms to track and sort all of the data but better late than never!

Avantages

I manage training at my company and have found it difficult to maintain a consistent and standard process between trainers. Steps in our training may be skipped or lost between hand offs from one trainer to the next. Checklists would be checked off as complete at the end of each week regardless of any missed steps.

Process street has allowed me to provide my trainers with a one-site solution which allows them to follow the agenda, present the material, assign quizzes and tests, and have the scores tracked automatically all by following links right in the process template.

Everyone who has used this new process has loved it and I've found that I very rarely need to prompt anyone to complete any steps.

Inconvénients

I'm still learning my way around the conditional logic and the use of variables so this could be user error, but I would like to use this system to track the names, information, and documents of my trainees in each class. It's a little cumbersome to do that with the current options.

For example, I created a drop down to select the total number of trainees in a class, up to 6. I then created 6 tasks - 1 shows for 1 trainee, 2 for 2, etc. When reporting names, info, and files in an email the generated email includes the variable callouts for each missing trainee instead of being blank.

Farai
Farai
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 12/07/2020

Fantastic tool for organising and running effective teams

Process Street was a major turning point for us as an organisation and it continues to drive value for our members. We are delighted with this product and its versatility and functionality.

Avantages

The product is easily customisable to suit any business operation. In addition there are plenty of free templates that one can use as a starting point. The support team is also very friendly and available.

Inconvénients

Only a few improvements that I would suggest, but they don't detract at all from the overall usefulness of the product.

Ashley

Publié le 06/09/2023

No other task/organisation system compares!

The way the system tracks ensures admin/management are able to easily see where anyone is up to on any given task. It allows for easy completion from another team member if someone is away sick also.

Avantages

Customer service is unrivaled even with a huge time zone difference. Always friendly and always willing to provide above and beyond support.

Inconvénients

A bit pricey compared to other alternatives.

Sorin
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 27/11/2019

Top notch organization tool for big and small teams

Creating a simple system to show other teams how to do things is wonderful. Process Street makes it dead simple to upload videos and you get them transcoded right away. The UI makes is awesome for us to use it and consume content quickly.

Avantages

- Easy to use: Very simple interface. Easy to get started adding files and organizing content.

- Free (unlimited) video uploads: Not really sure the setup on this, but my free account seems to have video storage+usage for free, for an unlimited number.

- Great for courses: The interface is wonderful for creating a database of internal/public courses.

Inconvénients

- Basic uploading options: Drag and drop is fine, but I would've loved to see something more advanced, like automatic upload scheduling.

- (Too) simple organization systems: I haven't seen any tagging options. It's mostly just folders and sub-folders.

- Weird errors: At times videos wouldn't transcode or some files wouldn't be recognized right away.

625 avis