Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Jibble

Jibble est un logiciel de gestion du temps et des absences conçu pour aider les entreprises du secteur de la construction, du commerce de détail, de la fabrication, de l'hôtellerie, etc. à suivre les heures de travail de leurs...

En savoir plus

May
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 14/12/2017

Simple, efficient and good value for your money

Easier way to log in hours for different clients and track improvement of workflows.

Avantages

Jibble allows you to create a team and create clients, which for our business, being able to log in hours for each specific client is crucial and huge help for billing, estimating workflow success and improving and optimizing workflow strategies. Being able to know how many hours we've spent in a certain project is essential for our improvement as a tech team. I like that we can also see weekly summary, edit and allocate to a specific client. We use Slack a lot and I love that you can log in and out from slack directly, you don't even need to open Jibble. Super efficient and easy to use.

Inconvénients

The only think I haven't found yet is the ability to create a project your team is spending hours on. So far, I have done it using the client tool, I create a 'client' for every project that is owned by our company and then have the team log their hours there, but it would be nice if you can actually create projects as easy as you can create clients and log in hours in. Not being able to merge team members is a little bit frustrating (one of my team members created a team member using another email account and it appears as an extra team member) so I tried to merge them, into the same member profile but you can't.

Réponse de Jibble

Great to hear that Jibble is helping your business, May! We are always working on our product and a project management feature/power-up is something on our long term roadmap, so make sure to check our updates once in a while.
Regarding your feedback on merging team members, I've shared that with the development team so that they are aware that you're seeking this feature.

Répondu le 18/12/2017
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 14/08/2018

Helping me get the most from my team and ROI on my projects

Overall pleased with the tool. The engagement from the team is high as the tool is easy to use and integrates with our IM client. The real time notifications has helped me keep team members on the priority tasks and reports has let me see which projects are time stinks or not delivering good ROI and where team members are losing time.

Avantages

The webapp interface is nice to use and they have some useful integrations making it even easier - switch tasks during a slack conversation. Being able to see what my full team, especially remote workers, are working on in real time and also in historical reports is very helpful. Seeing how much a project cost in developers time when multiple members of the team contributed is so much easier. Support is just a chat message or email away and everyone has been really helpful even taking on feature requests.

Inconvénients

Isn't quite as flexible as we'd like so as we are trying to use it in a slightly different way than intended we have encountered some issues. For example we want to switch the tasks that our developers can say they are working on each sprint but deleting old tasks removes them from the historical reporting. Jibble say they are working on a solution to this but for now we just keep adding tasks and have tried to be more generic with the listings to avoid clutter. No Jira integration means we have to list the tasks manually - again something that Jibble may solve when they launch their api.

Hi David,

Thank you for your honest review! This great feedback for the product team to continue building great features.

Regarding your usage of activities, this feature has been released a few weeks ago actually! You can "disable/archive" activities now so they can't be used, but still show up in your reporting. More about that here: https://help.jibble.io/power-ups/activity-tracking/how-to-disable-activities-or-clients-from-being-used.

All the best,

- The Jibble Team

Répondu le 22/08/2018
Leigh Anne
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 14/12/2022

Payroll attendance - medical lab

We have realized greater trust with our employees through the transparency the system provides. We have also realized time-savings in calculating payroll each month. It has also allowed us to identify high and low performers in terms of attendance.

Avantages

Jibble is VERY easy to use and allows for easy payroll calculations and full transparency with our staff. We have improved the efficiency of our payroll operations and developed trust with our employees because of this system.

Inconvénients

I need the following for the system to be impeccable:1) The ability to use more than one overtime policy for a member: I need to use daily overtime (x1.5), rest day overtime (x2) and 45h week overtime simultaneously, which is not possible at the moment. I have to do this manually.2) I leave tracker that tracks how many paid leave is available per staff and how much remains/has been used. This would allow for automatic switch-over to unpaid leave after the limit is realized.3)A shift roster management system where staff can be assigned to shifts that can be customized in the system.

Les meilleures alternatives à Jibble

Jacqueline
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 08/03/2022

Take Caution when entering billing info

I tried it, I forgot to remove my free trial billing information and ended up subscribing. When I realized I didn't like it, I canceled my subscription. But they kept taking it out of my account. Thinking I maybe didn't cancel, I went to log back in but it said I had to sign up again, no account existed. I contact CS on Feb 7, no resonse. I contact CS again on Mar 7 and they said my account was active. They had the right email address but again, no account when I tried to log in. I have since sent them screen shots to show no subscription service. They tell me I am in the system, but there is ABSOLUTELY no way to cancel a second time. Not sure why CS just can't cancel. It's absurd and at this point they owe me. $30.00

Avantages

Not much. I thought it would work for me, it didn't.

Inconvénients

It wasn't user friendly and not for someone like me who logs independant contract hours. The location is off as well.

Hi Jacqueline,
First of all, thanks for the comments. We have since resolved this matter, but it took a bit longer because there were confusions with the two accounts you have in our Jibble 1 and Jibble 2 platforms. We hope to see you again one day.

Répondu le 08/04/2022
Joni
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Publié le 20/10/2022

Amazing!

It's been great to see a more accurate report of what employees are working on as our company has grown.

Avantages

The ability to keep track of when employees are at work.

Inconvénients

The timesheet report for Jibble 2 needs the same features as the Jibble 1 report. I need it broken out by employee with a list of all the activities they worked on during the pay period with the total times on those activities for each day. The timesheet report in Jibble 2 only gives the total time by day and we need to see what activities were worked on during the pay period.

Réponse de Jibble

Joni, thanks for your feedback! Your concern about the reports was forwarded to the product team.

Répondu le 25/11/2022
Teboho
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Publié le 21/12/2022

User friendly product

So far so good! 10 out of 10 from me.

Avantages

Jibble takes out all the hassle of having to clock in and out. The layout is very user-friendly and easy to comprehend, and all the information you need is easy to access.

Inconvénients

I don't know if it has a feature where it can send you a notification to your mobile device when you are running late or are past for break set time. i think that would be a great feature to add to the software.

Réponse de Jibble

Teboho, thanks for taking the time to review Jibble!

Sending reminders notifications already exists as a feature. To activate the reminders, please go to Time Tracking Settings (left side) > Scroll down and find "reminders" > activate it and save.

Please check this article for further details:

And of course, please feel free to email us at [email protected]

Thanks!

Répondu le 02/01/2023
Dan Paul
  • Secteur d'activité : Forces de l'ordre
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Publié le 16/12/2022

Avantages

Website design is simple and easy to navigate.

Inconvénients

When there's update, it takes hours before the system gets back up and running.

Diako
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 09/12/2022

Thank you for your good software.

Avantages

Jibble is designed very well, especially the diagrams in the dashboard. As a user, I am enticed to work more, and as a result, my income has increased.

Inconvénients

I wish I could connect Jibble with my personal calendar so I could see the times in my calendar too. I would also like to see which time period I worked on each part of the app.

Réponse de Jibble

Thank you for taking the time to review Jibble, Diako. As you might already know, Jibble can be currently integrated with Google calendar, but we are planning to add more and more calendars along the way. I have forwarded your request to the product team, and hopefully we can implement it soon!

Thanks again for your feedback.

Répondu le 15/12/2022
Husni

Publié le 03/12/2022

Help us all time

Avantages

follow up , tracking employee logged in and logged out time , follow vacations , and breaks .

Inconvénients

Some times stuck and stay about one hour without the ability to work .

Réponse de Jibble

Husni, thank you for taking the time to review Jibble!

I would like to hear from you more about this incident where Jibble got stuck. You can reach out to us at [email protected]

Or reply to this email with the details of the incident.

Thanks for your feedback!

Répondu le 07/12/2022
Pitamber

Publié le 14/12/2022

Easy to use with accuracy of data.

Everything is fine and well good with this. It smooth to use and deploy. Easy to get details of your working hour sheet.

Avantages

I used some feature of this software so i just can say that it's definitely awesome for your working hours report.

Inconvénients

It sometime lag in phone and don't show the right location.

João
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 27/03/2020

Good for Clocking In/out Business Team Tracking, not as good for Project Milestones

Simply measuring my hours. Ideally, I could measure projects milestones as well(but based on my next responses you will see why I do not).

Avantages

The fact I can see weekly, monthly and that I can edit my clock-ins and outs.

Inconvénients

The fact that it has to be sync. with google time. Not entirely sure what happens, but sometimes I press I clock-in on the phone and it just does not. No register stays on the phone. I believe it might be due to wireless connection though, yet no warning is given on the mobile application, at least that I am aware of.

Hi Jo?o,

Thanks for leaving a review! Jibble doesn't have project milestones which is typical for a Project Management app which we are not but we are glad that it serves the purpose for your time tracking.

For the mobile app issue, kindly reach out to our support team via email ([email protected]) or via in-app chat. Internet connection plays a big role in the mobile app's performance but we have to check the root cause of any issues that you may encounter so please do reach out to our support team whenever you encounter any trouble.

-Jibble Team

Répondu le 01/04/2020
Surya Pratap Singh

Publié le 26/06/2022

Most affordable and user friendly Attendance tracking software

loved the product

Avantages

Free to start, easy to implement & integration with slack

Inconvénients

Leave management & payroll isnt available and should have the option to generate salary slip. can do some more work on employee database management

Zoho People

Pourquoi passer à Jibble

Free to start, Affordable and user friendly The best app for time tracking for small & medium size businesses

Réponse de Jibble

Surya, thank you for raising this concern, I have forwarded it to the production team and is currently under investigation. Thanks!

Répondu le 20/08/2022
Chelsy
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 19/02/2021

Great software!!

Love it!

Avantages

I love the ease of the program. It's so nice being able to keep better track of when my employees come in.

Inconvénients

I wish I could have their pay associated with their time so I could see a calculation of what their monthly pay will be.

Clockify

Pourquoi passer à Jibble

Jibble was inexpensive and their customer service is awesome!

Réponse de Jibble

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review, Chelsy!

Associating your pay directly with Jibble is not in our roadmap (not yet) We'll let everyone know when this becomes possible.

Répondu le 24/02/2021
Hannah

Publié le 14/09/2022

Avantages

My team was looking for a time tracking tool, but was hesitant to have to implement a stand-alone software. Jibble works perfectly smoothly on Slack with simple features and intuitive UI/UX.
I had to contact customer support once and the support I got was amazing.

Inconvénients

It would be convenient to be able to edit time entries on Slack

Réponse de Jibble

Hi Hannah, thanks for your feedback. Your suggestion was sent to the product team and is currently under consideration.

Please keep an eye on our updates by checking the product board portal here:

Répondu le 22/09/2022
Jennifer Love
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Publié le 05/01/2022

Fabulous website/app for tracking time and project management

Our payroll is much more accurate with our Jibble timesheets, and so is our client billing - we don't end up missing out on income due to lack of detail in timesheets.

I did have a bad experience with customer service. I added my personal (non-business) payment info 2 days before my trial was up, hoping to pay for the monthly service personally so I could show upper management that the software was worth the investment. That day my card was charged for the full annual payment. When I contacted customer service, I was given the run-around, asked to submit "screenshots" for "proof" that the website said 2 days left in my trial and that I hadn't picked the annual plan, and told that I agreed to the full year's payment up front. Once I sent the proof, the representative said she would talk to her manager and get back to me. It's been over a month and I never heard back, and I had to eat that entire year's payment. That was very frustrating.

Avantages

It's simple to use, easy to learn, and quick and painless to implement in our office. Everyone got on board quickly! The management loves the detailed notes about time spent on each project.

Inconvénients

We wish labeling projects were easier. For example, we have different areas of our business, and it would be nice to be able to label a project "area 1" and also have the client name without having to create a "client name area 1" project for every single client we have. We have clients that cross areas and we'd rather be able to keep the client names consistent and be able to apply labels within that client name/project.
We also hope for more customizable timesheet exporting. The raw data as exported isn't appropriate for submitting to upper management, and requires formatting and editing. It's also strange that when you choose "include detailed notes from time entries" that it comes on a different sheet in the workbook that needs to be cut, pasted, and then matched with the appropriate time entry - that's a huge time waster for us.

Mónica

Publié le 24/07/2019

Amazing reporting!

I can evaluate how much time the operative team spend in every client, so I can administrate in a better way the activities per client and per team member

Avantages

The reporting feature, all the filters are useful and clear

Inconvénients

The extension for Chrome... sometimes works, sometimes not

monday.com

Accessibility and price

Hi Monica,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I'm glad that our app's reporting feature has been helping you manage your team's time spent on activities per clients.

My apologies for encountering few hiccups with our Chrome Extension. We just released an update and it should make it more stable now. Of course, if anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help you sort things out.

-Jibble Team

Répondu le 25/07/2019
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 24/05/2019

Great for small business time management

Avantages

The ability to generate 'activities' that can be clocked in and out of is a great feature that allows us to understand where time is actually being spent, which we can then use to see if new processes are time-saving or not. The application overall is also very easy to use - there's very little setup or 'learning' time.

Inconvénients

The mobile app for android has limited functionality, which means you have to use the web version for almost anything apart from clocking in & out. Access to a summary of total hours worked daily/this week, similar to the dashboard on the web version, would be a good improvement.

Réponse de Jibble

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us an awesome review. It's great to know that Jibble played a major role in your team's efficiency.

As we strive to improve our app further, we commit to keep it intuitive and user-friendly. Viewing of the timesheets and daily/weekly hours worked is already available in the mobile app (both iOS and Android) so please check it out.

If you have other cool ideas that would be great for development, do reach out to our support team and we'll definitely look into it.

Répondu le 29/05/2019
Sergio

Publié le 31/07/2019

Value for your Money

We've found that overdelivery is an issue and by measuring all our activities, we've been able to adjust the time used for each of our clients.

Avantages

Jibble is really easy to use and the benefit is huge comparing it to its cost. It has improved our way of executing tasks and helped us in finding weak spots on our time distribution.

Inconvénients

I think the mobile app can improve and be as complete as the web version.

Harvest et Asana

Price and simplicity

Hi Sergio,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this wonderful review!

We are always striving hard to improve our software particularly the mobile app though we take it slow and ensure that all updates will go out smoothly. For additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. We'd love to hear move about your suggestions.

- JIbble Team

Répondu le 05/08/2019
JD
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

Publié le 12/01/2021

Jibble Product Review

I am currently using Jibble to keep track of my work hours. To ensure that the amount of hours I am working is tracked and proven with the location and photo as proof.

Avantages

The product is user friendly and works welll accross devices. The time tracking features is extreamly helpfull as well as incorporating lunch breaks in the total hours worked per day. As I am currently not paid for my lunch breaks this assist me greatly to determine how many hours I owe to my company.

Inconvénients

There are a few features that I would recoment and would benefit greatfly from.
- To be able to display the hours and days in a callender view and be able to edit and add time from the callender view, currently it takes you into the day view and from there you can edit. This is very time comsuming when correcting entries of past dates.
- When viewing the collective data on the site it would be benneficial to see a summary of the total lunch hours. Currently you can only see the total lunch hours when exporting the information.
- To be able to add in the days you are on leave other than public holidays and have those hours automaticly added to the end of month total. This is for paid hours.
- To be able to export the callender in a calender format such as Google Callender intregration.

Réponse de Jibble

Thanks for the review and the feedback.

These are all forwarded to our Product Team so they are aware of what you are looking for. Leave Management is in the works and we'll let you know once it is out.

Répondu le 04/02/2021
Vikas

Publié le 17/12/2021

Jibble Review for Khyaal

It was a bit difficult for our teams to adapt at first and there was a lot of resistance. But after we managed to make the callers to use this for a few weeks , they were happy with the results. Jibble helped us become more efficient, keep better records and helped us track our task to some extent.

Avantages

We area a service provider for elderly care in India and have to manage the online sales callers who manage the leads. The ease of maintaining the records of the efforts and time put in by the callers helps is analyse our effort estimation and efficiency. With Jibble helping us in record keeping we are able to deploy our callers better. Jibble also helps us avoid and resolve conflicts when it come the word of mouth records as we are currently working from home (WFH) and it is difficult to keep track of our callers constantly.

Inconvénients

We wld want more features where we can set reminders for Employees to log in and nudge them to do task and take breaks in time.
We would also love if there was a geo location feature and also a way we could track the screen time (websites) of the employees.

Hi Vikas,

Glad to see how much Jibble has helped your work process.

Re more features, most of what you've mentioned is currently available. More information regarding setting reminders here https://help2.jibble.io/en/articles/5290597-set-reminders-automatic-clock-out and break time here https://help2.jibble.io/en/articles/5326004-tracking-break-time.

Répondu le 31/12/2021
Ezra
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Publié le 24/08/2022

Jibble app, a must app for remote work!

Overall, Jibble app is a must app for a remote work setup. It is convenient to use and user-friendly.

Avantages

Jibble app is easy to access - can be in the form of desktop app, mobile app or browser. With just a single click, I am able to time IN and time OUT on a work from home setup. It also gives you the timesheet so I can easily check whether I already completed the total required work hours.

Inconvénients

Jibble desktop app can only be used online. In seldom cases, the Jibble desktop app was not able to capture some of my working hours especially at times when I was unaware that my internet has been disconnected. I was automatically time OUT when my PC becomes offline.

Réponse de Jibble

Thanks for your feedback, Ezra!

Your concerns were forwarded to the product team and are currently under investigation.

Thanks!

Répondu le 23/09/2022
Ashleigh
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Publié le 26/07/2020

Great for keeping track of who's in the office

Great experience - worked really well for our small office.

Avantages

The ease of use was fantastic. We had an iPad at the office door which each and every member of staff could 'Jibble In' and 'Jibble Out' upon entering and leaving the building.

Inconvénients

There wasn't really anything we didn't like about the software. Only problem we ever faced was that it requires internet to work properly. Would be great if it continued working like normal and then uploaded the data to the internet upon reconnection.

Hi Ashleigh,

Thanks for the feedback and we are very happy to see the 5-stars!

One recommendation I could give is to use Offline mode when you don't have an internet connection so your team can still clock in/out. It can sync later on once you are back online. Here's a guide: https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/3348665-how-to-track-time-without-an-internet-connection

Répondu le 20/08/2020
Omar

Publié le 21/05/2020

Great product. A must for companies, both old and new. Our startup loves Jibble!

Great experience so far. I'm very impressed, and very well priced!

Avantages

The ease of 'Jibble In' & 'Jibble Out', tracking the team's hours and the location feature.

Inconvénients

In the future, I hope you can include a feature that can track absent days and the reasoning behind these days. For example, if one of our employees has to skip a day due to a family event, he/she would write a comment for the day that has to be missed. Furthermore, there should be a way to set the number of holidays that our employees get; in our case, 17 public days, 15 leave days and 5 sick days. With this, our employees can mark which type of 'day' he/she is taking off so that we know not to deduct his/her salary.

Hi Omar,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

We are releasing big updates in the coming months and those include Leave Management and more powerful Work Schedules/Shifts feature. These are just some of the things to look forward to and they'll definitely address your concerns.

Répondu le 23/05/2020
Marcos
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 06/09/2022

Jibble Tracking Review

Avantages

The best part of Jibble for me is the usability, it can be very intuitive to new users to understand how to track their own work time.

Inconvénients

The software could be improved by using a bot that can alert or clock out automatically if the work hours in the day pass 20 hours (maybe create a limit). Sometimes people forget to CheckOut and the time still running in the background.

Hi Marcos!

This feature is already available. Please start by going to Time Tracking settings > scroll all the way down to Auto clock out > activate it the way you want.

Please check this article to know more:

Do get in touch with us at [email protected] to talk more about it.

Répondu le 22/09/2022
Roshan Raj
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Publié le 26/10/2020

Easy and Awesome Customer Support

Fantastic, and a big problem solver for my small team!

Avantages

I was facing a challenge with configuring it in my MS Teams org, I dropped a message on their chat and they were able to help me set it up and troubleshoot for me, despite being a free user at the moment. This is the type of company you'd know to be successful

We've used Jibble since we were on Slack and then moved to teams. The ease of use makes it an amazing tool for my org and there is simply no other competitor that is up so close! Highly recommend Jibble to everyone!

Inconvénients

Absolutely Nothing! They have developed the perfect software and web/mobile based application.

Réponse de Jibble

We are very happy to help you all the way. We leave no man behind. :)

Répondu le 11/11/2020