Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Jibble

Jibble est un logiciel de gestion du temps et des absences conçu pour aider les entreprises du secteur de la construction, du commerce de détail, de la fabrication, de l'hôtellerie, etc. à suivre les heures de travail de leurs...

En savoir plus

Sammad
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 09/08/2019

Transformed the way we run our business

As previously stated no issues so far and makes life a lot more simpler

Avantages

Accessibility, Ease of use, traceability and reports just to name a few

Inconvénients

Honestly cannot say that there was anything that I disliked, however if you could integrate with IoT devices to automate the process.

ActivTrak

Jobber is our main CRM but was not as advanced as Jibble i.e. Geolocation

Pourquoi passer à Jibble

Jibble seems easier to use and better rteviews

Réponse de Jibble

Thanks for the 5 stars, Sammad!
have

Integration to IoT devices sounds cool but at the moment, we don't have that as a priority.

Again, thanks for letting us know how much Jibble has transformed the way you run your business.

Répondu le 14/08/2019
Kristine
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 29/08/2022

Review for Buddle

Overall, Jibble is a product that we'll continue to use.

Avantages

Jibble is new when we signed up but it seemed like they were serious about listening to what we need as a business, adding features, making changes etc. There are still opportunities but the pricing is reasonable for what it does for us. Ex. We'd like to integrate Jibble with Xero, looks like there's a few extra steps for us to make that happen.

Inconvénients

Glitches in a new software is to be expected, there a few with Jibble. Some gets resolved quickly, some needs a few follow up.

Time Doctor et Clockify

Price and functionality

Hubstaff

Pourquoi passer à Jibble

Same features, better pricing and good support during onboarding and after sales.

Réponse de Jibble

Kristine, thanks for your feedback. We are always working hard to improve Jibble and make it completely glitches free.

Cydney
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 21/05/2019

Need an attendance and time tracker for a small team? Look no further!

It used to be hard to keep track of where our team was spending the most time. What were our most productive timeframes? What was taking up too much time with very little ROI? I love that Jibble allows us to be able to clock in for specific projects or tasks. It was like saying goodbye to time wasted!

Avantages

I love that Jibble can easily be integrated with our team's communication platform, Slack, so we can clock in remotely and on mobile. Talk about working from anywhere and everywhere, productively!

Inconvénients

I don't think it's user-friendly for those who don't come from a tech background or are used to positions where you have multiple systems to keep track of daily.

Hi Cydney,

Thanks for your honest feedback. I was thrilled to read that Jibble adds significant value to your team's productivity!

At the same time I understand your concerns on usability which is something high on our improvements list :).

I'm curious as to why you rated our support & overall quality a bit lower though, is there anything specific you believe we can improve on?

Répondu le 29/05/2019

Les meilleures alternatives à Jibble

Surya Pratap Singh

Publié le 26/06/2022

Most affordable and user friendly Attendance tracking software

loved the product

Avantages

Free to start, easy to implement & integration with slack

Inconvénients

Leave management & payroll isnt available and should have the option to generate salary slip. can do some more work on employee database management

Razorpay, Zoho People et Keka

Pourquoi passer à Jibble

Free to start, Affordable and user friendly The best app for time tracking for small & medium size businesses

Réponse de Jibble

Surya, thank you for raising this concern, I have forwarded it to the production team and is currently under investigation. Thanks!

Hannah

Publié le 14/09/2022

Avantages

My team was looking for a time tracking tool, but was hesitant to have to implement a stand-alone software. Jibble works perfectly smoothly on Slack with simple features and intuitive UI/UX.
I had to contact customer support once and the support I got was amazing.

Inconvénients

It would be convenient to be able to edit time entries on Slack

AttendanceBot

Pourquoi passer à Jibble

It offered simple features and intuitive interface, and was overall easy to use for all employees and management.

Réponse de Jibble

Hi Hannah, thanks for your feedback. Your suggestion was sent to the product team and is currently under consideration.

Please keep an eye on our updates by checking the product board portal here:

Nick

Publié le 14/09/2022

Great ease of use!

It is great and I love it!

Avantages

This product works great and I have not had any issues clocking in. My company switched to this software and it has been a much better experience than the old software.

Inconvénients

I have not used it enough to determine what can be improved because it is an improvement in every aspect to the old software we used.

Réponse de Jibble

Hi Nick, thanks for your feedback!

We are glad to hear that you like Jibble so far.

Ezra
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil

Publié le 24/08/2022

Jibble app, a must app for remote work!

Overall, Jibble app is a must app for a remote work setup. It is convenient to use and user-friendly.

Avantages

Jibble app is easy to access - can be in the form of desktop app, mobile app or browser. With just a single click, I am able to time IN and time OUT on a work from home setup. It also gives you the timesheet so I can easily check whether I already completed the total required work hours.

Inconvénients

Jibble desktop app can only be used online. In seldom cases, the Jibble desktop app was not able to capture some of my working hours especially at times when I was unaware that my internet has been disconnected. I was automatically time OUT when my PC becomes offline.

Réponse de Jibble

Thanks for your feedback, Ezra!

Your concerns were forwarded to the product team and are currently under investigation.

Thanks!

Répondu le 23/09/2022
Rhobie Anne
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

Publié le 03/08/2022

Jibble Experience

Overall experience is great and still great until now. Highly recommended software!

Avantages

Jibble made it easy for me to track which project am I using and how much time did I spend on doing a certain project because of the clock in and out function. Because of this, I don't get pressured by deadlines because I can easily monitor the time I'm spending on a specific project

Inconvénients

The only cons that I experienced using Jibble is the minor bugs. Sometimes I cannot clock in or out because for some reason, the buttons cannot be clicked. I had to contact my HR before I can start clocking in. But this is fine and manageable and doesn't happen much often.

Réponse de Jibble

Hi Rhobie, thank you so much for your feedback. Do get in touch with us if you experience any issues like this in the future. Thanks!

Rebecca
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

Publié le 29/07/2022

I am hooked.

Jibble is a wonderful tool that any size business SHOULD be using. So simple, better than best price point.

Avantages

The ability to clock in and out with ease is amazing. The fact that it is free for basic use helps small buinesses keep track of employees and time.

Inconvénients

Nope, nada. I have seen and experienced no draw backs.

Réponse de Jibble

Rebecca, we are very glad that you find Jibble helpful. Thanks for your feedback!

Milica

Publié le 18/08/2022

Amazing!

In our team, we use Jibble to track working hours. It is doing incredible job for us! We now have a very clear and perspective overview of our work.

Avantages

Easy access, Jibble lets you clock in and clock out from any device! Except time tracking, you can track project management, payroll hours and activities during the day. It even lets you edit time in the past! AMAZING!

Inconvénients

Just one small thing - you need admin approval to clock out from the phone.

Réponse de Jibble

Milica, thanks for your feedback!
Can you please elaborate more on the cons that you have mentioned?

Do get in touch with us at [email protected]

Répondu le 23/09/2022
Jonathan
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 11/08/2020

Jibble keeps you focused & efficient with multiple remote teams in different locations/time...

We have been testing how the team adopts Jibble by slowly turning add-ons or functionalities on. It can be very helpful as a virtual check-in and become very specific as your remote team begins to cowork or move.

I had tested and used Jibble during 2016. Then again set up a remote team in 2019.
As soon as we have more than 1 remote team, in different locations, it is our go-to time tracking and activity/efforts management tool.

Avantages

Jibble has been very useful so far to become more aware of effort and focus.
We benefit the most from our remote team management making different working schedule templates and assigning to teams; plus the tool reinforces policies such as working from authorized locations.

Inconvénients

A desired feature might be the possibility to invite bots from multiple, differentJibble teams in a MS Teams domain/platform. Currently, we may only invite 1 Jibble team per MS Teams domain. This may allow us to assign a Jibble team to team/group in a MS Teams domain.

Integrations are becoming better.

TimeCamp, monday.com et Bitrix24

TimeCamp

Pourquoi passer à Jibble

Ease of use and control of user policies across platforms (app, web, desktop). Simple activity and time management for remote teams in different locations/time zones. Value for your money and billing only for active users.

Hi Jonathan,

Great to see how Jibble helped you with tracking time especially for your remote teams.

The 1 Jibble team to 1 MS team limitation is on the MS teams side and there is no workaround at the moment. We'll let you know if that becomes a possibility in the future.

Répondu le 22/08/2020
João
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 27/03/2020

Good for Clocking In/out Business Team Tracking, not as good for Project Milestones

Simply measuring my hours. Ideally, I could measure projects milestones as well(but based on my next responses you will see why I do not).

Avantages

The fact I can see weekly, monthly and that I can edit my clock-ins and outs.

Inconvénients

The fact that it has to be sync. with google time. Not entirely sure what happens, but sometimes I press I clock-in on the phone and it just does not. No register stays on the phone. I believe it might be due to wireless connection though, yet no warning is given on the mobile application, at least that I am aware of.

Hi Jo?o,

Thanks for leaving a review! Jibble doesn't have project milestones which is typical for a Project Management app which we are not but we are glad that it serves the purpose for your time tracking.

For the mobile app issue, kindly reach out to our support team via email ([email protected]) or via in-app chat. Internet connection plays a big role in the mobile app's performance but we have to check the root cause of any issues that you may encounter so please do reach out to our support team whenever you encounter any trouble.

Répondu le 01/04/2020
Karim
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Publié le 25/07/2019

A Comprehensive User Friendly App

Avantages

- The User interface is easy to understand and work with and integrates with different application flawlessly. The Application allows the users to use the services remotely just not only from a computer but also from employee's mobile phones making it more accessible. The reporting element of this app is also very helpful.

Inconvénients

- The app doesn't notify the users if the user login twice.
- Any user can manually change the time. We feel that this feature should only sit with admin rights. Allowing any user to change the timings can create inaccuracies within the record keeping.

Timetastic

Time Clock Wizard

Hey Karim,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

You can actually set a Policy to restrict your members from editing their time entries. Just go to Settings > Policies > Enable Policies then set "Allow team members to edit/delete entries on their timesheets" to 'Do Not Allow" then click Save. That should do the trick! You can also set the "Require team members to Jibble Out before they can Jibble In again" to "Required" so they won't be allowed to clock IN again without clocking out.

I hope this helps!

- Jibble team

Répondu le 31/07/2019
Jennifer Love
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Publié le 05/01/2022

Fabulous website/app for tracking time and project management

Our payroll is much more accurate with our Jibble timesheets, and so is our client billing - we don't end up missing out on income due to lack of detail in timesheets.

I did have a bad experience with customer service. I added my personal (non-business) payment info 2 days before my trial was up, hoping to pay for the monthly service personally so I could show upper management that the software was worth the investment. That day my card was charged for the full annual payment. When I contacted customer service, I was given the run-around, asked to submit "screenshots" for "proof" that the website said 2 days left in my trial and that I hadn't picked the annual plan, and told that I agreed to the full year's payment up front. Once I sent the proof, the representative said she would talk to her manager and get back to me. It's been over a month and I never heard back, and I had to eat that entire year's payment. That was very frustrating.

Avantages

It's simple to use, easy to learn, and quick and painless to implement in our office. Everyone got on board quickly! The management loves the detailed notes about time spent on each project.

Inconvénients

We wish labeling projects were easier. For example, we have different areas of our business, and it would be nice to be able to label a project "area 1" and also have the client name without having to create a "client name area 1" project for every single client we have. We have clients that cross areas and we'd rather be able to keep the client names consistent and be able to apply labels within that client name/project.
We also hope for more customizable timesheet exporting. The raw data as exported isn't appropriate for submitting to upper management, and requires formatting and editing. It's also strange that when you choose "include detailed notes from time entries" that it comes on a different sheet in the workbook that needs to be cut, pasted, and then matched with the appropriate time entry - that's a huge time waster for us.

Mary
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 06/04/2021

Great Tool for Remote Employees

My experience with Jibble has been very positive. I love the automated reports that show who on my team is logged in, the reminders when you have been logged in for a certain number of hours each day, and the weekly team recap. The latter makes it really easy to confirm hours for the payroll team,

Avantages

Jibble has been great at tracking time for remote employees. We began working from home over a year ago and needed a solution to replace the typical timeclock system that we used in the office. After trying several others, Jibble turned out to be the ideal fit for our needs. The thing we like most is that it integrates with Slack. My team is in Slack all day and it makes it very easy to clock in and out each day by going to the Jibble Channel in Slack. It's super convenient.

Inconvénients

It was a little challenging to get the Slack integration done in the beginning. While there were instructions, it wasn't working for us in the beginning. Persistence paid off and once we had it set up, we have had a great experience since then.

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the review! A bit of hiccup on the Slack integration though it is the easiest one to integrate. I'm glad though that everything went smooth after. :)

Répondu le 14/04/2021
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 14/08/2018

Helping me get the most from my team and ROI on my projects

Overall pleased with the tool. The engagement from the team is high as the tool is easy to use and integrates with our IM client. The real time notifications has helped me keep team members on the priority tasks and reports has let me see which projects are time stinks or not delivering good ROI and where team members are losing time.

Avantages

The webapp interface is nice to use and they have some useful integrations making it even easier - switch tasks during a slack conversation. Being able to see what my full team, especially remote workers, are working on in real time and also in historical reports is very helpful. Seeing how much a project cost in developers time when multiple members of the team contributed is so much easier. Support is just a chat message or email away and everyone has been really helpful even taking on feature requests.

Inconvénients

Isn't quite as flexible as we'd like so as we are trying to use it in a slightly different way than intended we have encountered some issues. For example we want to switch the tasks that our developers can say they are working on each sprint but deleting old tasks removes them from the historical reporting. Jibble say they are working on a solution to this but for now we just keep adding tasks and have tried to be more generic with the listings to avoid clutter. No Jira integration means we have to list the tasks manually - again something that Jibble may solve when they launch their api.

Hi David,

Thank you for your honest review! This great feedback for the product team to continue building great features.

Regarding your usage of activities, this feature has been released a few weeks ago actually! You can "disable/archive" activities now so they can't be used, but still show up in your reporting. More about that here: https://help.jibble.io/power-ups/activity-tracking/how-to-disable-activities-or-clients-from-being-used.

All the best,

- The Jibble Team

Répondu le 22/08/2018
Dominik
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

Publié le 25/05/2022

Simply and general

In general very positive. Just keep on going and continue with a good spirit.

Avantages

Simplicity and offering options which are just needed.

Inconvénients

Lack of fully customized timesheets (working with Excel). They are sometimes required by our customers.

Timesheets.com

Pourquoi choisir Jibble

It was not good enough and mobile support was very poor.

Timesheets.com

Réponse de Jibble

Hi Dominik, thank you so much for your feedback. We are very glad to know you enjoy using Jibble.
We are continuously working on making the timesheet reports better.

Répondu le 09/06/2022
Weldon
  • Secteur d'activité : Agriculture

Publié le 02/08/2019

Excellent product

Really like that my employees can Jibble in/out from the job site. It seems they more readily keep track of their time this way rather than on a paper time card. I also like the fact that at payroll time I can just log in and see all the times without having to collect time cards.

-Ease of use
-Simple to edit Jibble in/out when needed
-Aesthetics

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have a place where I could make a list of jobs or projects and where employees could pick what they would like to do and then check them off without the need to assign those jobs or projects to a specific employee.

QuickBooks Time

Price

Hi Weldon,

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback but it looks like it's leaning more towards a project management feature. I can see the value in that though it is not on our roadmap. I'll put that in our feature request list for now.

Glad that JIbble helped you manage your team's time and attendance efficiently!

Répondu le 13/08/2019
Mónica

Publié le 24/07/2019

Amazing reporting!

I can evaluate how much time the operative team spend in every client, so I can administrate in a better way the activities per client and per team member

Avantages

The reporting feature, all the filters are useful and clear

Inconvénients

The extension for Chrome... sometimes works, sometimes not

monday.com

Accessibility and price

Hi Monica,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I'm glad that our app's reporting feature has been helping you manage your team's time spent on activities per clients.

My apologies for encountering few hiccups with our Chrome Extension. We just released an update and it should make it more stable now. Of course, if anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help you sort things out.

Répondu le 25/07/2019
May
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 14/12/2017

Simple, efficient and good value for your money

Easier way to log in hours for different clients and track improvement of workflows.

Avantages

Jibble allows you to create a team and create clients, which for our business, being able to log in hours for each specific client is crucial and huge help for billing, estimating workflow success and improving and optimizing workflow strategies. Being able to know how many hours we've spent in a certain project is essential for our improvement as a tech team. I like that we can also see weekly summary, edit and allocate to a specific client. We use Slack a lot and I love that you can log in and out from slack directly, you don't even need to open Jibble. Super efficient and easy to use.

Inconvénients

The only think I haven't found yet is the ability to create a project your team is spending hours on. So far, I have done it using the client tool, I create a 'client' for every project that is owned by our company and then have the team log their hours there, but it would be nice if you can actually create projects as easy as you can create clients and log in hours in. Not being able to merge team members is a little bit frustrating (one of my team members created a team member using another email account and it appears as an extra team member) so I tried to merge them, into the same member profile but you can't.

Réponse de Jibble

Great to hear that Jibble is helping your business, May! We are always working on our product and a project management feature/power-up is something on our long term roadmap, so make sure to check our updates once in a while.
Regarding your feedback on merging team members, I've shared that with the development team so that they are aware that you're seeking this feature.

Répondu le 18/12/2017
Shilles Steven
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 21/05/2020

A great app for attendance tracking

I’ve switched between multiple apps and wasn’t satisfied with the performance until I came across Jibble. This app had all the great features and the app itself is very user friendly.

Avantages

All in one app for attendance, geo tagging, location tracking and more.

Inconvénients

Free version has many restrictions. But still worthwhile.

TrackSmart Attendance, AttendanceBot et EasyWorkforce

Pourquoi choisir Jibble

No selfie attendance. App is slow

Microsoft Teams

Pourquoi passer à Jibble

The user friendly interface, and the all in one features in a single app.

Hi Shilles Steven,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

We just made some power-ups available on the Free plan (Geolocation, Facial Recognition, Work Schedules, and Mobile+). These are new reasons to love Jibble more. :)

Répondu le 23/05/2020
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 24/05/2019

Great for small business time management

Avantages

The ability to generate 'activities' that can be clocked in and out of is a great feature that allows us to understand where time is actually being spent, which we can then use to see if new processes are time-saving or not. The application overall is also very easy to use - there's very little setup or 'learning' time.

Inconvénients

The mobile app for android has limited functionality, which means you have to use the web version for almost anything apart from clocking in & out. Access to a summary of total hours worked daily/this week, similar to the dashboard on the web version, would be a good improvement.

Réponse de Jibble

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us an awesome review. It's great to know that Jibble played a major role in your team's efficiency.

As we strive to improve our app further, we commit to keep it intuitive and user-friendly. Viewing of the timesheets and daily/weekly hours worked is already available in the mobile app (both iOS and Android) so please check it out.

If you have other cool ideas that would be great for development, do reach out to our support team and we'll definitely look into it.

Répondu le 29/05/2019
Nicky
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

Publié le 11/08/2020

A good product for our needs

I have found that Jibble really makes it much easier to manage my staff's working hours and with the facial recognition feature there is no question about who was there or not.
As said above, the cost escalates from the basic cost as soon as you start using the features, but as a boss who is not always on the salon floor, it keeps track very well for my needs.

Avantages

This is easy to use for the staff, although they are forgetful sometimes. But then as admin, I can adjust as necessary.
I use this as a non-negotiable tool to distribute pooled tips

Inconvénients

The cost of the product mounts up quite quickly.
If the feature exists, I haven't found how to enter leave hours into the system. Sometimes my staff take hours out of their annual leave for holidays off etc... I need to be able to incorporate this into the Jibble System. Presently I am doing this manually

Hi Nicky!

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Leave Management is coming soon so hang in there. We are excited as much as you are!

Répondu le 19/08/2020
Sergio

Publié le 31/07/2019

Value for your Money

We've found that overdelivery is an issue and by measuring all our activities, we've been able to adjust the time used for each of our clients.

Avantages

Jibble is really easy to use and the benefit is huge comparing it to its cost. It has improved our way of executing tasks and helped us in finding weak spots on our time distribution.

Inconvénients

I think the mobile app can improve and be as complete as the web version.

Harvest et Asana

Price and simplicity

Hi Sergio,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this wonderful review!

We are always striving hard to improve our software particularly the mobile app though we take it slow and ensure that all updates will go out smoothly. For additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. We'd love to hear move about your suggestions.

- JIbble Team

Répondu le 05/08/2019
Queena
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications

Publié le 06/08/2020

Jibble for Flare

Owing to COVID-19 and social unrest since last September 2019, we have changed our way of work by flexible arrangements, ie. work from home and direct to site
Although finally we closed the features of facial recognition and geo-location due to privacy locally.
In view of self discipline and transparently among colleagues no matter you are senior or junior staffm they can view other's In and Out time freely. Save administrator's time to extract report one by one on periodically.

1)Free trial with on-going on-line staff with fast response to Q&A
Special Thanks to ANN for her supportive from the trial run to go live
2)Reports is concise

Inconvénients

1) Currently, we are not using this app to trigger our payroll or bill to our clients base on actual time spent on different projects
Wonder we can enter some text /remarks if we are on sick leave or annual leave on a particular date then the report will display more accurately.
2) Besides onboarding call, if there is a PowerPoint (handy guide/one-stop) in showing your company history/background/key customers list and launch step by step will be better for SME business when admin kick off the project

Hi Queena!

Thanks for the review! I know you really need the Leave Management feature and we are eager to release it too so you won't need to manually track them. Please hang in there, our Dev team is working hard to get this released in a couple of months.

We will have a comprehensive guide in pdf or ppt in the future. That's in the works!

Again, we appreciate the feedback! :)

Répondu le 14/08/2020