Avis clients sur Jibble

4,8
Note globale
Avis

4,8
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Jibble

Jibble est un logiciel de gestion du temps et des absences conçu pour aider les entreprises du secteur de la construction, du commerce de détail, de la fabrication, de l'hôtellerie, etc. à suivre les heures de travail de leurs...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

Rapport qualité-prix
4,8
Fonctionnalités
4,7
Simplicité
4,8
Support client
4,7

Parcourir les avis sur Jibble

804 avis sur 804
Classer par :
Ando
  • Secteur d'activité : Bijoux et produits de luxe
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
3
Simplicité
4
Support client
s/o

4
Publié le 18/09/2023

Jibble : le trackeur efficace des freelances

Avantages

Pour rassurer les clients sur votre disponibilité et votre respect des horaires en tant que freelance, Jibble est l'outil parfait pour ça. L'onboarding et la prise en main est easy. En plus, on ne paie rien pour en faire usage. Il existe en version application mobile pour vous accompagner partout.

Inconvénients

Je n'ai aucun inconvénient à dire sur cet outil.

Didier
Didier
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 11/11/2023

Logiciel de gestion des projets

Avantages

Ce logiciel facilite le suivi du temps et la gestion des travaux en ligne. Ça permet aussi de bien gérer les constructions, les fabrications, les restaurations, l'éducation, les ventes au détail, les agences et les entreprises avec les employés sur le terrain.

Inconvénients

C'est un logiciel qui est très utile. Ça n'a aucun inconvénient. C'est vraiment appréciable et recommander.

Surya Pratap Singh
Surya Pratap Singh
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
3
Simplicité
5
Support client
4

5
Publié le 26/06/2022

Most affordable and user friendly Attendance tracking software

loved the product

Avantages

Free to start, easy to implement & integration with slack

Inconvénients

Leave management & payroll isnt available and should have the option to generate salary slip. can do some more work on employee database management

Alternatives envisagées 

Zoho People

Pourquoi passer à Jibble

Free to start, Affordable and user friendly The best app for time tracking for small & medium size businesses

Réponse de Jibble

Surya, thank you for raising this concern, I have forwarded it to the production team and is currently under investigation. Thanks!

Répondu le 20/08/2022

Les meilleures alternatives à Jibble

angel
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 16/01/2024

user friendly

very happy with this service, very user friendly

Avantages

I really enjoy the convenience of clocking in and out with the cellphone... its very convenient

Inconvénients

if you forget to clock in or out, its difficult to make adjustments.

Cydney
Cydney
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
4
Fonctionnalités
3
Simplicité
3
Support client
3

3
Publié le 21/05/2019

Need an attendance and time tracker for a small team? Look no further!

It used to be hard to keep track of where our team was spending the most time. What were our most productive timeframes? What was taking up too much time with very little ROI? I love that Jibble allows us to be able to clock in for specific projects or tasks. It was like saying goodbye to time wasted!

Avantages

I love that Jibble can easily be integrated with our team's communication platform, Slack, so we can clock in remotely and on mobile. Talk about working from anywhere and everywhere, productively!

Inconvénients

I don't think it's user-friendly for those who don't come from a tech background or are used to positions where you have multiple systems to keep track of daily.

Réponse de Jibble

Hi Cydney,

Thanks for your honest feedback. I was thrilled to read that Jibble adds significant value to your team's productivity!

At the same time I understand your concerns on usability which is something high on our improvements list :).

I'm curious as to why you rated our support & overall quality a bit lower though, is there anything specific you believe we can improve on?

Répondu le 29/05/2019
Madhan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
s/o

5
Publié le 21/12/2023

Jibble: One tool, fits all

It just works. Easy to use, feature rich and on top it has a mobile application.

Avantages

Very simple, needs no time to get used to
Dashboard, that displays all the summary at a single place
Feature packed
Easy on the eye
Cheaper than a lot of other options

Inconvénients

Nothing to dislike. But if I were to nit pick a couple of missing additional enhancements like tracking multiple activities in a single go etc.

Daniella Mae
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 05/02/2024

Jibble is Helpful

Avantages

Time Tracking, I can manage my task by logging in my time in jibble

Inconvénients

Time off page, must show all your request leave

Samaneh
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 05/02/2024

recommended

Avantages

The free version is quite useful for small businesses

Inconvénients

The free version does not give the time tracking in Excel format

Christopher
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 01/02/2024

Usefull App for Time Management

Focus on tasks that are both important and urgent . Utilize productivity and help manage my tasks, schedule your day, set reminders.

Avantages

Set goals correctly. Set goals that are achievable and measurable.

Inconvénients

It tracks and optimizes real time and activities.

Joshua
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 12/02/2024

Fantastic Product

Avantages

Ease of use and cost for use as a time clock

Inconvénients

Some features were more info than needed

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 19/01/2024

Small Business Support

It has been an invaluable support for my business work as a sole trader and allows me to easily keep on top of my timed jobs and supports my billing process.

Avantages

the web base makes it easy to and the ability to use it on a mobile device means that I can track time on jobs both on and off site in different organisations

Inconvénients

As with any new software it takes time to work out how to set up different jobs and timelines.

ANOOSHEH
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
4
Support client
s/o

5
Publié le 17/02/2024

Free version gives me all I need.

Avantages

It has a free option which for my small company works great.

Inconvénients

Need for facial recognition and time card for payable feature.

João
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
s/o

4
Publié le 27/03/2020

Good for Clocking In/out Business Team Tracking, not as good for Project Milestones

Simply measuring my hours. Ideally, I could measure projects milestones as well(but based on my next responses you will see why I do not).

Avantages

The fact I can see weekly, monthly and that I can edit my clock-ins and outs.

Inconvénients

The fact that it has to be sync. with google time. Not entirely sure what happens, but sometimes I press I clock-in on the phone and it just does not. No register stays on the phone. I believe it might be due to wireless connection though, yet no warning is given on the mobile application, at least that I am aware of.

Réponse de Jibble

Hi Jo?o,

Thanks for leaving a review! Jibble doesn't have project milestones which is typical for a Project Management app which we are not but we are glad that it serves the purpose for your time tracking.

For the mobile app issue, kindly reach out to our support team via email ([email protected]) or via in-app chat. Internet connection plays a big role in the mobile app's performance but we have to check the root cause of any issues that you may encounter so please do reach out to our support team whenever you encounter any trouble.

-Jibble Team

Répondu le 01/04/2020
Kamel
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 31/08/2023

My Glowing Experience with Jibble Time Tracker

From the moment I started using Jibble, I noticed a remarkable improvement in how I organize my tasks and manage my projects. The user interface is clean, intuitive, and incredibly user-friendly, making it easy for even tech novices to dive right in. Setting up projects, tasks, and tracking time has never been more seamless.One of the standout features for me is the flexibility that Jibble offers. Whether I'm working solo or collaborating with a team, the platform adapts effortlessly to my needs. The ability to track time across various projects and clients simultaneously has streamlined my workflow and eliminated the need for clunky spreadsheets or manual time logs.Jibble's real-time tracking is a revelation. I can see exactly how much time I'm spending on each task, allowing me to make data-driven decisions about my work patterns. This level of insight has not only helped me become more efficient but has also enabled me to allocate time more effectively, ensuring a healthy work-life balance.

Avantages

The reporting and analytics feature is a goldmine. The detailed reports provide a comprehensive overview of my time allocation, helping me identify trends and areas for improvement. It's like having a personal productivity coach right at my fingertips!In a world where time is our most precious resource, Jibble Time Tracker is the ultimate tool for harnessing it effectively. If you're looking to enhance your productivity, gain insights into your work patterns, and simplify time management, I wholeheartedly recommend giving Jibble a try. It's a decision you won't regret!

Inconvénients

Positive experiences are a rarity for me, making it possible that the aspects I came across didn't bring forth any notable downsides in my case.

Jennifer Love
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
1

5
Publié le 05/01/2022

Fabulous website/app for tracking time and project management

Our payroll is much more accurate with our Jibble timesheets, and so is our client billing - we don't end up missing out on income due to lack of detail in timesheets.

I did have a bad experience with customer service. I added my personal (non-business) payment info 2 days before my trial was up, hoping to pay for the monthly service personally so I could show upper management that the software was worth the investment. That day my card was charged for the full annual payment. When I contacted customer service, I was given the run-around, asked to submit "screenshots" for "proof" that the website said 2 days left in my trial and that I hadn't picked the annual plan, and told that I agreed to the full year's payment up front. Once I sent the proof, the representative said she would talk to her manager and get back to me. It's been over a month and I never heard back, and I had to eat that entire year's payment. That was very frustrating.

Avantages

It's simple to use, easy to learn, and quick and painless to implement in our office. Everyone got on board quickly! The management loves the detailed notes about time spent on each project.

Inconvénients

We wish labeling projects were easier. For example, we have different areas of our business, and it would be nice to be able to label a project "area 1" and also have the client name without having to create a "client name area 1" project for every single client we have. We have clients that cross areas and we'd rather be able to keep the client names consistent and be able to apply labels within that client name/project.
We also hope for more customizable timesheet exporting. The raw data as exported isn't appropriate for submitting to upper management, and requires formatting and editing. It's also strange that when you choose "include detailed notes from time entries" that it comes on a different sheet in the workbook that needs to be cut, pasted, and then matched with the appropriate time entry - that's a huge time waster for us.

David
David
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
3
Simplicité
4
Support client
5

4
Publié le 14/08/2018

Helping me get the most from my team and ROI on my projects

Overall pleased with the tool. The engagement from the team is high as the tool is easy to use and integrates with our IM client. The real time notifications has helped me keep team members on the priority tasks and reports has let me see which projects are time stinks or not delivering good ROI and where team members are losing time.

Avantages

The webapp interface is nice to use and they have some useful integrations making it even easier - switch tasks during a slack conversation. Being able to see what my full team, especially remote workers, are working on in real time and also in historical reports is very helpful. Seeing how much a project cost in developers time when multiple members of the team contributed is so much easier. Support is just a chat message or email away and everyone has been really helpful even taking on feature requests.

Inconvénients

Isn't quite as flexible as we'd like so as we are trying to use it in a slightly different way than intended we have encountered some issues. For example we want to switch the tasks that our developers can say they are working on each sprint but deleting old tasks removes them from the historical reporting. Jibble say they are working on a solution to this but for now we just keep adding tasks and have tried to be more generic with the listings to avoid clutter. No Jira integration means we have to list the tasks manually - again something that Jibble may solve when they launch their api.

Réponse de Jibble

Hi David,

Thank you for your honest review! This great feedback for the product team to continue building great features.

Regarding your usage of activities, this feature has been released a few weeks ago actually! You can "disable/archive" activities now so they can't be used, but still show up in your reporting. More about that here: https://help.jibble.io/power-ups/activity-tracking/how-to-disable-activities-or-clients-from-being-used.

All the best,

- The Jibble Team

Répondu le 22/08/2018
Weldon
  • Secteur d'activité : Agriculture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
s/o

5
Publié le 02/08/2019

Excellent product

Really like that my employees can Jibble in/out from the job site. It seems they more readily keep track of their time this way rather than on a paper time card. I also like the fact that at payroll time I can just log in and see all the times without having to collect time cards.

Avantages

-Ease of use
-Simple to edit Jibble in/out when needed
-Aesthetics

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have a place where I could make a list of jobs or projects and where employees could pick what they would like to do and then check them off without the need to assign those jobs or projects to a specific employee.

Alternatives envisagées 

QuickBooks Time

Pourquoi passer à Jibble

Price

Réponse de Jibble

Hi Weldon,

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback but it looks like it's leaning more towards a project management feature. I can see the value in that though it is not on our roadmap. I'll put that in our feature request list for now.

Glad that JIbble helped you manage your team's time and attendance efficiently!

- Jibble Team

Répondu le 13/08/2019
May
May
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 14/12/2017

Simple, efficient and good value for your money

Easier way to log in hours for different clients and track improvement of workflows.

Avantages

Jibble allows you to create a team and create clients, which for our business, being able to log in hours for each specific client is crucial and huge help for billing, estimating workflow success and improving and optimizing workflow strategies. Being able to know how many hours we've spent in a certain project is essential for our improvement as a tech team. I like that we can also see weekly summary, edit and allocate to a specific client. We use Slack a lot and I love that you can log in and out from slack directly, you don't even need to open Jibble. Super efficient and easy to use.

Inconvénients

The only think I haven't found yet is the ability to create a project your team is spending hours on. So far, I have done it using the client tool, I create a 'client' for every project that is owned by our company and then have the team log their hours there, but it would be nice if you can actually create projects as easy as you can create clients and log in hours in. Not being able to merge team members is a little bit frustrating (one of my team members created a team member using another email account and it appears as an extra team member) so I tried to merge them, into the same member profile but you can't.

Réponse de Jibble

Great to hear that Jibble is helping your business, May! We are always working on our product and a project management feature/power-up is something on our long term roadmap, so make sure to check our updates once in a while.
Regarding your feedback on merging team members, I've shared that with the development team so that they are aware that you're seeking this feature.

Répondu le 18/12/2017
Queena
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
4
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
4
Support client
4

4
Publié le 06/08/2020

Jibble for Flare

Owing to COVID-19 and social unrest since last September 2019, we have changed our way of work by flexible arrangements, ie. work from home and direct to site
Although finally we closed the features of facial recognition and geo-location due to privacy locally.
In view of self discipline and transparently among colleagues no matter you are senior or junior staffm they can view other's In and Out time freely. Save administrator's time to extract report one by one on periodically.

Avantages

1)Free trial with on-going on-line staff with fast response to Q&A
Special Thanks to ANN for her supportive from the trial run to go live
2)Reports is concise

Inconvénients

1) Currently, we are not using this app to trigger our payroll or bill to our clients base on actual time spent on different projects
Wonder we can enter some text /remarks if we are on sick leave or annual leave on a particular date then the report will display more accurately.
2) Besides onboarding call, if there is a PowerPoint (handy guide/one-stop) in showing your company history/background/key customers list and launch step by step will be better for SME business when admin kick off the project

Réponse de Jibble

Hi Queena!

Thanks for the review! I know you really need the Leave Management feature and we are eager to release it too so you won't need to manually track them. Please hang in there, our Dev team is working hard to get this released in a couple of months.

We will have a comprehensive guide in pdf or ppt in the future. That's in the works!

Again, we appreciate the feedback! :)

- Jibble Team

Répondu le 14/08/2020
Bernard
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
4

5
Publié le 30/05/2023

Jibble is the best and most simple solution for time tracking

Jibble has been easy to use since day one, there are been no surprise that we usually discover after few days or weeks of use with online apps.

Avantages

simple to use and has all of the features included

Inconvénients

The change between Jibble 1 and 2 has not been clear, but was not too complicated to perform after all

Alternatives envisagées 

Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Jibble

More simple to use and free plan
Divaldo
Divaldo
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 20/10/2023

Best software for attendance tracking

My team's transition was quite smooth, unlike other tools we used previously. The mobile attendance app is excellent and combined with the geolocation and login metering are excellent.

Avantages

The different attendance control features such as access via computer, via mobile phone, definition of login perimeter, activity tracking are some of the features that made me marvel at the solution.

Inconvénients

I don't have any negative points/aspects to consider.

JD
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 12/01/2021

Jibble Product Review

I am currently using Jibble to keep track of my work hours. To ensure that the amount of hours I am working is tracked and proven with the location and photo as proof.

Avantages

The product is user friendly and works welll accross devices. The time tracking features is extreamly helpfull as well as incorporating lunch breaks in the total hours worked per day. As I am currently not paid for my lunch breaks this assist me greatly to determine how many hours I owe to my company.

Inconvénients

There are a few features that I would recoment and would benefit greatfly from.
- To be able to display the hours and days in a callender view and be able to edit and add time from the callender view, currently it takes you into the day view and from there you can edit. This is very time comsuming when correcting entries of past dates.
- When viewing the collective data on the site it would be benneficial to see a summary of the total lunch hours. Currently you can only see the total lunch hours when exporting the information.
- To be able to add in the days you are on leave other than public holidays and have those hours automaticly added to the end of month total. This is for paid hours.
- To be able to export the callender in a calender format such as Google Callender intregration.

Réponse de Jibble

Thanks for the review and the feedback.

These are all forwarded to our Product Team so they are aware of what you are looking for. Leave Management is in the works and we'll let you know once it is out.

Répondu le 04/02/2021
Abigail
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 31/05/2023

Excellent free time clock software

Fantastic! As mentioned above, it provides all the functionality that our small business needs at an unbeatable FREE cost.

Avantages

For a small organization, the fact that Jibble offers a truly FREE option for time clock software is outstanding. Compared to our previous time software, Jibble offers more functionality and is very user-friendly for implementation. Overall, we are very happy to have found this free software for employee time tracking.

Inconvénients

Staff mentioned that the green "clock in" button was not very intuitive or clear when they first started using the platform. Perhaps review User Experience and usability for the "Clock In" button to make it more obvious.

Ezra
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
s/o

5
Publié le 24/08/2022

Jibble app, a must app for remote work!

Overall, Jibble app is a must app for a remote work setup. It is convenient to use and user-friendly.

Avantages

Jibble app is easy to access - can be in the form of desktop app, mobile app or browser. With just a single click, I am able to time IN and time OUT on a work from home setup. It also gives you the timesheet so I can easily check whether I already completed the total required work hours.

Inconvénients

Jibble desktop app can only be used online. In seldom cases, the Jibble desktop app was not able to capture some of my working hours especially at times when I was unaware that my internet has been disconnected. I was automatically time OUT when my PC becomes offline.

Réponse de Jibble

Thanks for your feedback, Ezra!

Your concerns were forwarded to the product team and are currently under investigation.

Thanks!

Répondu le 23/09/2022
Ma. Louren
Ma. Louren
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 14/08/2018

Jibble Rocks!

Avantages

As a remote employee, I've loved tracking my time and being able to generate reports on what was done and how long it took to do the task.

So far, I've tried multiple platforms but I've stuck with Jibble as it is easy to use, integrates well with our team communications app (slack - which allowed visibility on who's logged in or not). Also, it sends me daily, weekly updates on the team's timesheet.

Inconvénients

Actually, I love the app. But it would be better if it has a screen capturing feature like every 10 minutes or so, so we can monitor what the team/s working on and to ensure no time is wasted.

Réponse de Jibble

Thank you for your feedback Ma. Louren! We're always working on new improvements and your input definitely helps with that.
Also, we are actually working on a desktop app which would allow you to capture screenshots, it's still a concept but we'll definitely keep you posted when it's ready :).

Répondu le 22/08/2018
804 avis