Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Moosend

Moosend est un logiciel cloud de marketing automation conçu pour aider les entreprises à gérer des listes d'abonnés, la segmentation des clients, des recommandations de produits, des pages de renvoi et des formulaires d'abonnement...

En savoir plus

Dipak
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 05/01/2019

Big features in small package

Avantages

Being in the publishing industry, spot communication is paramount. After going through Mailchimp, Activecampaign, Sendgrid, AWS ses, we have finally decided to stay with Moosend mainly because there is no other tool that matches the combination of feature set & price point offered. Right from seamless onsite event tracking to journey building to amazing customer support (Located out of UK so GMT & IST have many overlapping working hours ). Further, the API rate limits are also set on a very high threshold so we have never faced any problems migrating any bulk size of data into and out of the system. Lastly, being able to add as many custom fields further eases our process of managing adhoc campaign send outs.

Inconvénients

No cons as per say, we are in talks with them to add additional triggers for journey building which is very specific to our case at the moment. but this is also technically not a con as we can yet continue sending the campaigns using custom field value update trigger.

Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 28/12/2020

If you're looking for the best ESP, LOOK NO FURTHER.

I'm confident I will be using Moosend for the very long-term. Moosend offers everything I'm looking for and are eager to improve. Support is AMAZING, top notch, I've been blown away with the reporting features, the platform is super easy, intuitive and FUN to use,.. . I could keep going! I'm seriously happy with my experience.

There are these businesseses/software providers that make running my business a pain, difficult, stressful. I try to stay away from these or switch to something else ASAP when I come across them.

Then there are businesses/software providers like Moosend. That make my life easier, running my business more profitable, more fun and overall BETTER. I've been using Moosend for about a month and this is more than enough to know that I will be using them for a very, very long time and that they're the best ESP for my business. I could go on and on. If there are any negative reviews, ignore them. Just try them out for yourself, if you have an agency, switch one of your clients or something to test it out and you'll see for yourself.

Avantages

- The free subaccount feature with basic whitelabel functionalities, all for free or included even in the most basic paid plan.
- The top notch, first class, friendly support team. Seriously, this is worth gold. I would never ever use another software in my business that doesn't offer great live chat support. This is a must. Whenever I have a question, I don't waste any time. I just ask and usually I have a response within 5-30 minutes. Sometimes straight away. Especially when a conversation is rolling.
- The report features. I was blown away when I realised how detailed the reporting is, even in the basic version. And then there's premium reporting available which I don't have yet... I can only imagine how fantastic that must be.
- Their willingness to implement new features and how they listen to user feedback!! This is a really important thing. I've never come across a service provider that is as eager to implement new features as Moosend. They have already scheduled tons of new updates and features. They even have a Trello board where customers can come in and upvote feature requests as well as post their own. Absolutely amazing.
- Their pricing. Super affordable, fair. From experience I can say that this type of pricing structure is superior to having to pay for sending x amount of emails per month. IF it's affordable at least. Not like some other, bigger providers. This is a really big and important plus.
- There's probably even more I'm forgetting right now!

Inconvénients

Nothing, really. Except that the whitelabel functionality currently has some holes that need to be filled. I was assured though that they have lots of changes lined up in this regard. So I'm just patiently waiting for those to be implemented. If they nail the pricing structure on those plans as well, Moosend will be the PERFECT solution for both agencies as well as individuals.

ActiveCampaign, SendX et Sendinblue

Pourquoi passer à Moosend

- Better pricing - Better (and free!) white label functionalities - Much more attractive, easy to use interface - More features - Better reputation in regards to deliverability and support - Live chat (must for me) - ...
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

Publié le 27/10/2021

Awful, incompetent support

I had to contact support 3 times in 2 weeks. None of their advanced features actually work without contacting support. First, my landing page wouldn't work because there was an ' (apostrophe) in the title. That took several days for support to figure out and come back and find a solution. The last time I spoke to them, my landing page was not tracking Facebook conversions. They tried to tell me to contact Facebook. There is no problem with the Facebook Pixel since I have verified conversions on other websites. The problem is with Moosend, but they just want to pass me off somewhere else.

Avantages

The platform is very cheap. It claims to have several advanced features.

Inconvénients

You get what you pay for.
None of the advanced features actually work.
Support takes ages to get back to you.

Réponse de Moosend

Apologies for the issue you faced. Our support team had escalated the issue to the appropriate dept but it took some time to be resolved.
Please note that we are working on making this much faster for our users so it will be much better!
We are happy to note down any input you may have in order to make our services even better.

Répondu le 02/11/2021

Les meilleures alternatives à Moosend

Lianne
  • Secteur d'activité : Meubles
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 08/10/2022

most efficient email marketing tool with AI product recommendations to grow your ecommerce...

Avantages

Moosend is an amazing tool with some very unique features. The tool is easy to use and the customer service is always on point with any question you might have. The AI-based automation and email templates are a breeze to use. My favourite thing about it is it helps you engage your customers after they leave your site. It’s AI help us send cart abandonment and product recommendation mail which are completely automated which is a big plus. These features make my work so much easier, knowing that my visitors can choose a product recommendation based on their interests and needs. This product recommendations have also helped us increase our sales by 10-15%. I would say it's safe to say Moosend is probably the best ecommerce email marketing tool out there!

Inconvénients

I don’t have anything to complain about this tool!!!!

Jacob

Publié le 05/02/2021

Moosend Customer Service is Excellent

Overall in terms of value, I highly recommend using it especially for people who have a larger list and don't send email frequently.

Avantages

I recently experienced an error with a Zapier app and their customer service resolved the issue in under 12 hours. They even reached out to me telling me to retry. With larger companies, you often have to contact them for a status update.

Inconvénients

They are frequently making updates to the functionality and UI/UX. It doesn't have the polish or simplicity that I liked with Mailchimp but it is getting better. Creating a message in their automation tool is different from their main campaign builder so it isn't as user friendly.

ConvertKit et HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pourquoi choisir Moosend

I have experience using Mailchimp, HubSpot, and SendFox for email marketing. I moved to Moosend from Mailchimp after they changed their pricing model making it too expensive for a non-frequent sender.

Pourquoi passer à Moosend

The monthly pricing for my list size was the most affordable. I also liked how they offered email automation.
Danielle
  • Secteur d'activité : Défense et aérospatiale

Publié le 29/03/2021

High fives!

I love the Academy and its resources and I see them both as a chance to learn and to drive potential revenues. The follow-up videos after signing up were excellent and crammed full of things that I needed to know.
Most recently I have had the need to make a particular enquiry relating to compliance matters and I found the assistance I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fast, helpful and very detailed. This benefited me by ensuring that I could answer client's questions quickly and plan for future compliance reviews armed with the right information.

Avantages

When first looked at the software I knew instinctively that I wanted to use it. It is really easy to set up lists and to watch the stats so wee where campaigns are most helpful.
It has a clean UI and the bits of the site that carry the most functionality and light and fast and easy to navigate. Really well planned out. That is why I loved it at first sight.

Inconvénients

It is not quite so straightforward possibly if you have never dealt with at least some more techy lingo around the use of emails and email servers, but the resources are there to help you learn and the technical assistance is rapid.

Mailchimp Transactional Email et Mailchimp

Pourquoi passer à Moosend

It is fast, light and well supported by a team of exceptional people.
Leah
  • Secteur d'activité : Agriculture

Publié le 21/04/2021

New and impressed user.

So far so good. Working on switching over my automations as we speak.

Avantages

They offer so much for an affordable cost and the subscriber amount they allow in the same price range is more than half of the other guys.

Inconvénients

It is a but of a learning curve when you are used to using something like convert it. But once you learn it it is really easy to use. Plus their customer support is the best I have ever seen.

Pourquoi choisir Moosend

I found moosend by searching for some recourses to add to a blog post then saw the features and the price! I was like "why not try it out'!

ConvertKit, Flodesk, MailerLite et Mailchimp

Budget.
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 25/01/2021

A hidden gem

Avantages

I enjoy the simple, but powerful use of this software. It's design and user-friendly. I can set up campaigns, sales and landing pages with ease. I also LOVE the quick-to-respond customer service. They have always helped me.

Inconvénients

There isn't anything I have found that is lacking yet!

Pourquoi choisir Moosend

Mailchimp is awful. Downright evil.

Pourquoi passer à Moosend

I fell in love with the simplicity and look of the software. I am a solopreneur so I don't need a million bells and whistles. It felt that this was a perfect fit over the other ones.
Joonas

Publié le 15/10/2020

Powertool for all Marketing needs

Moosend has been able to solve our email marketing needs. Powerful Automation tools allows us to leverage machine work, and really good tracking with custom tracking on websites helps us to identify where our sales pipeline chokes.

Avantages

Best part in Moosend has been really powerful Automation tools, which are included from free tier upwards. Different tiers and their pricing is also very competitive compared to other tools, which feels like it is scaling reasonably, instead of holding back important features for only high level tiers.

Inconvénients

Some parts of Moosend has sub optimal documentation, which requires testing what feature is actually doing. Real time chat support helps a lot though, all questions have been addressed there swiftly, and documentation is improving.

Pourquoi passer à Moosend

After comparing around 20 different tools, and testing some of their free tiers, Moosend was giving most value in free tier, and their pricing was easily predictable. Pricing is reasonable, and suitable for small business also, when email marketing is only starting. No need to invest huge amount of money while learning what kind of automatic email marketing is working, and Moosend seems to be scaling with our operations seamlessly.
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Publié le 10/08/2019

An incredible alternative to other ESP providers

Pretty great experience overall. A young company that is offering a lot of really advanced email functionality for a very competitive price. Can't wait to see what happens in future.

Avantages

The best thing about Moosend is the ability to easily create and customise your own templates and then set them up with automation triggers. This is the kind of thing that takes your email comms to the next level. The ability to set these up is also clear and easy.

Inconvénients

The branding and interface are a little lacklustre, but I feel like that's easily fixed. They seem to be concentrating on the development of the platform while they're young. The UI doesn't feel as intuitive as some bigger ESPs just yet, but I feel like this is something they're probably working on.

Nishant
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 17/09/2021

Economical

Overall Good but verification by gmail is required to gain more deliverability into the inbox not spam hence more profitable for customers using Moosend

Avantages

Everything is under one roof, plus you can also schedule your multiple resends at the time of sending emails.

Inconvénients

should be having spam filters to bypass Gmail

No Lifetime Deal...

Of course, Due to Lifetime Deal
Raahul
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Publié le 10/02/2021

Smart automation of email marketing campaigns made easy with Moosend

Moosend presents great analysis on the success of your email marketing campaigns. You can easily see how is your campaign going forward and accordingly you can decide what changes you need to make. It has been really nice using Moosend. We can compare our campaigns easily.

Avantages

Creating a simple campaign or a highly complicated automated campaign has been really made simple by Moosend. A non-technical person can also create successful campaigns. Moosend lets you easily segment your customers on the basis of their behavior. You can segregate your customers who have contacted you, visited specific pages that they been to and replied to your mails,, etc easily. You can have as many contacts as you want and send them emails and segregate them at the same time. You can easily create a recipe accordingly depending on steps and stages that you want to keep depending upon different scenarios.

Inconvénients

Working on Moosend on the move is a little difficult. We have to have a laptop to work on it.

Alex
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 14/03/2017

Moosend provides a great mail marketing service

The new email editor is fantastic.
The speed and the quality of the service are great.
The support team is always responding very fast and always have a way to solve problems & questions.
Can handle a large number of mails.
Easy to use A/B testing with multiple A/B options.
Detailed reporting, very easy to read and have an understanding even with 1 view.

Avantages

The new email editor is fantastic.
The speed and the quality of the service are great.
Can handle a large number of mails.
Easy to use A/B testing with multiple A/B options.

Inconvénients

Absolutely nothing. The service is great.

Réponse de Moosend

Thank you so much for your review Alex. It's a pleasure working with you.

Répondu le 14/03/2017
Ralph
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
s/o

Publié le 26/04/2021

Moosend Is Worth Every Penny and Feature-rich

The overall experience using Moosend has been pleasant really because it's such a capable tool.

Avantages

The first thing you will notice about Moosend when you sign up is the almost overwhelming number of features that are available, and you can make use of almost all of these features for free on the free tier pricing plan.

I am convinced that Moosend is definitely one of the most generous Email Marketing SAAS providers out there. You can send an unlimited amount of email every month to your lists, but the only caveat is that you are limited to a maximum number of 1000 contacts per list if you are on the free plan.

The interface of Moosend is quite polished and easy to use, although the WYSIWYG content editor can take a while to load at times, that is mostly due to network conditions.

One feature that I really like about Moosend is the A/B split-testing before you send out a broadcast to your list, so as to optimize click-through and open rates because the best performing version of your broadcast gets sent to the higher percentage of your recipients or list. I hope that made sense!

Inconvénients

If the network isn't stable, the content editor can take a while to load at times. Apart from that, there's nothing else that I'd complain about.

melvin
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 12/12/2019

Smart Email Automation for Marketing

Helped us to be more productive in our email marketing campaigns

Avantages

Saves me some operation costs with smart recipes (pre-set email automation). The campaign editor is also pretty intuitive and not over-whelming for custom automation creations. Another feature we like is the convenience of the landing page inclusion. Everything is handled by moosend automatically from page design to hosting. All we need to do is to send traffic.

Inconvénients

Integrations with other popular Saas seem to be lacking but to be fair, they have webhooks and zapier.

Stephen
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 13/08/2020

Incredible Email Automation Software

We have tried a lot of different autoresponders and this has been the best of the lot. You've got high-end functions but without the cost of some of the bigger companies. We have been incredibly pleased with the deliverability we have received from Moosend.

Avantages

This is incredibly simple to use and has most of the features you'd find in top-tier email software.

Inconvénients

There are a few features that are missing from the software but the team are very responsive and always happy to discuss additions to the software.

JT
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 12/10/2020

Easy To Use

Avantages

I shopped around and selected Moosend over MailChimp, ConstantContact and SendinBlue because of their starting tier pricing. What I didn't expect was the ease of use. Their format is clean, user friendly and logical. I had set-up accounts with the other three and it got somewhat confusing pretty quickly. Moosend was easy to figure out and when I did run into a problem, I used the chat box to contact customer service and the help was quick, accurate and helpful.

Inconvénients

Cons. I couldn't find a knowledgebase inside their dashboard area. So, I just used customer chat and they helped me solve my problem quickly and directly.

Constant Contact, Sendinblue et Mailchimp

Pricing.

Pricing.
Michail
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 04/01/2019

Easy, effective and cheap.

I switched to Moosend from other competitive products. What is changed is that my job is simplified and with some better functionalities.
I am also impressed with how much interactive the support is, and how fast the service improves.

Avantages

Use interface is very intuitive and makes the job simple and effective.

Even with a very big number of emails, the service is very fast.

Great insights also in the blogs.

Started using workflows and they proved very useful. Also found what I needed in the analytics and reporting.

Inconvénients

At the moment I cannot think of anything that does not work well for me with Moosend.

Yael
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 24/02/2021

Worked wonderfully for our nonprofit!

Absolutely fantastic. So thankful we found this platform; it's exactly what we needed. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive, easy way to market to a email-based community.

Avantages

We were looking for an easy, affordable newsletter system to send updates to different mailing lists in our about 100-200 audience. I did some research and Moosend provided for free what other systems charged $10-30/month for (in terms of newsletter elements, audience control/subscribing, etc.). The website is not the most intuitive for someone who is accustomed to easy-to-use graphic design sites such as canva.com, but the customer support is absolutely FANTASTIC. I was beyond impressed by the speed, efficiency, and friendliness with which the Moosend team responded to every question I had when trying to navigate the site -- especially considering I'm not even a paid user!

Inconvénients

Again, creating newsletters isn't as easy as on simpler sites such as Substack, for example, but that's not a big concern since the support team is ready to help with any issues anytime.

Elizabeth
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 02/06/2022

Easy simple system for list management and email marketing

Avantages

I like the customer service the best, they're always there, super helpful, and knowledgeable. The system itself works well, it's pretty simple and easy. They have you set up a clean list for better reach, which I really appreciate. Emails are easy to set up and send out, this is essentially what I use it for, my newsletters.

Inconvénients

Automations are not as robust as I'd like, I'm used to Active Campaign, but then I pay a lot more for AC compared to Moosend. Some things need a workaround that other systems I've used have already in-built.

Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 12/02/2020

Awesome for those starting out in the world of online marketing

So far it's awesome

Avantages

The customer service personnel are very attentive and really poured so much effort in onboarding me. In my perspective, at least at the moment, this is Mooseend's most valuable feature - it's customer service

Inconvénients

As a newbie internet marketer I am just getting my feet wet into this industry. As such I'd love to test out all features that I'll be using in the future. The email autoresponder and email automation feature is accessible but I'd love it if they allow free users to access the landing pages feature.

Kendall
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 14/08/2020

Fantastic, Excellent, real-time support

I have had fantastic on-line support with excellent turn around time

Avantages

It seems to be feature packed even on the basic plan

Inconvénients

Not a big as Mailchimp so IT guys don't know or trust it.

Morten
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications

Publié le 25/07/2017

Have used Moosend a year now on regular basis. This is a very trustful product *****

We now have a hassle free email app that we can trust. Have tried many other apps before, but never had the super service that Mooned are providing us - before now. *****

Avantages

Moosend has very good service! If we have questions - we get answers very fast from the Manager in UK. We have been using different kind of other apps before, but never had this good service! I can advice Mooned to anyone that want to have a hassle free email-solution!

Inconvénients

Fortunately i can't find any drawbacks with this product at all. Again i will give the product five stars: *****

Gurdeep
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 29/07/2019

Easy to use with all the bells and whistles required for sharing and engaging your users

This is great for any start up and scale your business with Moosend, the simplicity and support, training is second to none!

Avantages

Its ease to set and get up and running with simple to follow instructions

Inconvénients

Not much at all as it serves my business, possibly the API's between CRM systems out there was limited but probably not now, I haven't checked since 9 months ago

HubSpot Marketing Hub et AWeber

Pricing and functionality

Pricing
Konstantinos
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

Publié le 08/07/2019

Easy way to manage and contact customers and followers.

Avantages

Easy to use. Nice templates easy to customize. Fair pricing.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I liked least about this product.

180 avis