Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur ConvertKit

ConvertKit est une solution cloud qui permet aux entreprises de rationaliser les processus liés à l'e-mail marketing, aux formulaires en ligne, aux pages de renvoi, à l'engagement client et plus encore. Les professionnels peuvent...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Emilie
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 06/11/2022

Une gestion saine de sa email list grâce à Convertkit

Excellent service à la clientèle, facile de s'adapter à l'outil et je sens que cette plateforme est très sécuritaire, à la fois pour moi et pour la confidentialité de mes abonnés.

Avantages

Avec Convertkit, il n'y a pas de frais caché. Lorsqu'on est membre, nous avons accès à tout ce qui est inclus dans notre plan et les fonctionnalités sont nombreuses. En bonus, le design épuré me permet d'être efficace.

Inconvénients

En tant qu'utilisatrice francophone, depuis quelques mois, je ne suis plus capable d'écrire directement dans mes infolettre avec les raccourcis claviers pour écrire mes accents. Ce qui est tannant car je dois faire du copier-coller. Avant, ça fonctionnait toutefois.

Eddy
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 04/02/2020

Better Aweber Alternative

Overall, I have been very happy with Convertkit. I find that they have great deliverability and they are a lot more reasonable in terms of spam complaints.

Avantages

The pricing of this email marketing service is a big reason I switched over. I used aweber before and they would charge you additional if you have the same person on two lists. Whereas ConvertKit would only count that same person on two list as one. This saved me tons of money that I was being over charged with aweber.

Inconvénients

I wish some of the automation was a little more robust and easier to use.

• Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 05/10/2020

Great email marketing platform if you are NOT a beginner.

I'm not an email marketing beginner, but I tried ConvertKit and I didn't stay with them. I found their platform to be overwhelming, clunky, and I did not like the way the emails to my subscribers looked. The emails are quite plain.

As an online business coach for women with service-based businesses, I dont' want to be tinkering around for a long time trying to figure out how to use an email marketing platform i'm paying for and I also want my emails to stand out. ConvertKit doesn't do either of those things for me.

Avantages

This is by far the best platform for organizing how you want your email series to be sent out as well as for tagging subscribers according to how they respond to your emails (like if they click on a button in your email to learn more, sign up for something, buy something, etc.).

If you know what you're doing, this is an intuitive platform that allows you to keep track of what your subscribers are doing and then target them with the appropriate marketing.

Inconvénients

I feel like ConvertKit isn't beginner friendly because when you first sign onto there the interface is too overwhelming. The positive is that they give you a lot of options as to what you can do in email marketing and then the negative is that they give you too much options so then, like I said, it just looks overwhelming as a platform to work with.

They do have tutorials though as well as a trial so you can get to know the platform before you jump into the monthly fee that starts at $29.

Les meilleures alternatives à ConvertKit

Leigh

Publié le 18/07/2020

I don't know why people recommend this software - their generous affiliates program perhaps?

I have more problems with convertkit than anything else on my website, the source of all my issues have been convertkit!
It's cheap compared to what's out there, but there is a reason for this.
I'm now going to infusionsoft, which im sure, my commitment of their monthly priceplan will speak volumes for how poor conertkit has been.

Avantages

It's easy to write emails and develop an email funnel.

Inconvénients

the implimentation is dire, it's like a beta release all the time.
the forms aren't as responsive as they so claim, things look good on their page and then on preview, but when published, you really have to tinker with them to make them work.
Their worpdress plugin was prompting 'malware' warnings on my site with Avast, the first time I had to contact their help desk, and they were more concerned about removing me from their daily tasks lists than dealing with the problem.

this eventually cleared up, I assume it may have been in Avast's hands, but this problem lasted two weeks in convertkits hands.

I then had a list of 5 questions, I recieved a response for one of them by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who I then didn;t reply in a timely manner for (although he contacted me 3 days after my problems were raised!)
He then got pushy in the emails for me to deal with the problem immediate - which I couldn't do!! I was available to add things to my website 3 days before his response and had other work commitments to deal with, having just now got back to the website, 5 days after my initial problems, he decided to close the ticket to and I quote 'remove them off his daily tasks lists'
I've now raised these exact same questions again to convertkit to seek help, hopefully I won't get an automated response and have to wait another 3 days for a reply to when im busy and told they'll close the ticket again to make themselves look good.

Their customer service is diabolical and their software is sub par.

Chandler
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 15/06/2023

ConvertKit is the most tech friendly

I enjoy the ease of using ConvertKit and how easy it is to use when working with a team.

Avantages

After trying all of the popular email marketing platforms, I have found ConvertKit to be the easiest to use, and the best for managing my clients' email lists. The customer support is always outstanding, with quick replies and they always can solve an issue for me, and if they can't they get back to me once they figure it out.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more features/more integrations with other platforms.

Laura

Publié le 03/04/2022

Convert to ConvertKIt

I'm a convert! And, I recommend it to everyone who wants to grow a list.

Avantages

I think the tech support is the most helpful feature. The tutorials are great. And if I can't make something work, I send an email to support describing my problem/question and they send back step-by-step instructions for fixing the problem!!! The response time is very quick, often in a few hours - I think this is super responsive.

Also, when you change to ConvertKit from another platform they migrate all your contacts with tags! So you don't have to be super tech proficient and concentrate on the content of your message, not the tech behind your message!

I changed platforms because I wanted to create a 30-day email series that was evergreen, meaning any time someone signs up, they start at the beginning of the series. My old platform could not do this without a substantial cost upgrade. I had this up and running the day after my contacts were transferred!

Inconvénients

I had a little trouble figuring out how to customize the text at bottom of my emails, the update subscriber info and unsubscribe. I got it figured out but it took me an hour or so.

Dustin

Publié le 09/09/2022

Best UX and easiest to use EMS

Overall, the product is solid, reliable, and support is friendly and responsive.

Avantages

ConvertKit does a great job at making things simple. The UI is easy to navigate, and templates are easy to set up and implement. Automations are also very easy to set up with a visual interface. Ultimately, what ConvertKit does better than any other app I've used is: they make it easy to create and send an email to subscribers.

Inconvénients

What I don't like the most about ConvertKit is the pricing. For small creators who maybe aren't making a living yet, and are not emailing frequently, the cost is heavy if you have a big list of subscribers.

Jared
  • Secteur d'activité : Aviation et industrie aéronautique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 17/02/2021

Straightforward Email Automations and Sequences

I am currently trying ConvertKit to see if I want to purchase it for my business. As of this moment, I like it and plan on purchasing it. You have to put in a lot of time upfront creating your email content, but once that's done, ConvertKit runs automatically. I like that a lot!

Avantages

ConvertKit has a straightforward and easy-to-use interface for setting up email campaigns. Setting up an automated sequence is as easy as writing each email and dragging them into the order you want them sent. They also make it easy to assign tags to subscribers and segment your lists.

Inconvénients

Convert kit doesn't have as many design tools as some of the other email services. This includes email designs and opt-in form designs. However, there are other 3rd party opt-in programs that integrate easily with ConvertKit.
My biggest pet peeve is the fact that there's no "undo" button in the email editor (at least I couldn't find one). I have made several mistakes that a simple undo button would have saved me from undoing.

Publié le 10/01/2020

Easily my preferred email management software (if it was cheaper)

Avantages

I LOVE the visual automations. It makes it far easier to set up and explain how they work to clients.
The sequences are so easy to update and I love how all the emails are viewable on the same page.

Inconvénients

Having to code email templates.
I recently switched to a cheaper provider because, as I'm not earning much from my blog right now, I couldn't justify paying $39US per month.

• Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

Publié le 12/04/2021

Great CRM for Creatives

Once I learned the software, ConvertKit became a pleasure to use. The feedback we got from our subscribers was fantastic. A noticeable difference.

Avantages

-Easy to switch from an older CRM
-Geared toward creatives, with a focus on the design of email messages.

-Learning curve slightly steep
-Not particularly clear how to set up workflow without a lot of tutorials.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 29/08/2023

It's been around for a long time and it's good but I never feel wowed

Overall, when a client has convertkit I know that I will be able to get it to do what it needs to do.

Avantages

There are a lot of integrations with course platforms and other software that work with convertkit. It's very easy to use for email.

Inconvénients

The landing pages could use more options to customize their design, maybe blocks of set layouts? I have a client who specifically told me she didn't want to use convertkit because of the name, and I can see how non marketers don't like the idea of "converting"

Marie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 20/10/2022

Good for Segmenting

Does what we neede it to and was an upgrade from our prior platform (Mailchimp). We can easily create attractive and effective newsletters, email campaigns, landing pages and sign up pages that work across the rest of our tech stack, and it's easy to sort and segment all f that data on the backend for targeted campaigns. Does what we need it to and at a fair price.

Avantages

I love the segmenting and the aiblity to sort by anynumbr of tags in ConvertKit. It reallyenables us to create oppourtniteis tostudy our clientele based on defifient and specific needs and the communitcate to onlyt hose parts of the population at given times for certain services. This is key for us an the primary reason we switched from our old esp.

Inconvénients

I wish there was an easy way to capture mobile phone numbers for us to integrate SMS communcation and automations. So often after we connect with clients we would love to send a quick follow up message that doesn't warrant a full email and this tool does not have full functionality for that.

ActiveCampaign et MailerLite

Pourquoi choisir ConvertKit

Mailchimp did not have functionality for segmenting well nor was the landing page and pop ups feature aligned with our business brandn aesthetics. (Mailchimp was pretty ugly and rudimentary when we made the switch over).

Pourquoi passer à ConvertKit

segmenting functionality, priec and more recommendatiosn from people I trust led me to Convertkit
Gina

Publié le 03/11/2020

Smarter email marketing

ConvertKit has been a great tool for my business over the years and I'll continue to use it moving forward. They update and adapt regularly so it's an email marketing service that's worth your time if you're thinking of investing or upgrading.

Avantages

I've been using ConvertKit for a long time and in that time I've used it to get a little smarter when growing my email list. It's one thing to send weekly emails to your growing list, but it's another to segment specific users, tag them and put them into different categories so you can send them personalised emails.

ConvertKit allows you to do all of this in a very user-friendly way.

One of the key factors in sticking with ConvertKit for so long, was that it has automation at the heart. As online business owners, we don't always have the time to analyse data and manually sort subscribers so we can make more informed decisions. ConvertKit gives you the freedom to set up your own automations with a lot of flexibility, all so you can spend less time on marketing and more time in your business.

Inconvénients

ConvertKit allows you to tag people who purchase products through their various integrations but it's a bit lacking in terms of data on this. You can see the products they've purchased, but you can't see where they came from. Which means it's much harder to see a holistic view of your marketing strategy with ConvertKit at the heart.

Alexa
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 18/12/2019

My go-to for email list management and content marketing

I refer all of my clients to ConvertKit if I can get to them before they are locked into mailchimp. It's a bit spendier for small lists, but the functionality is SO worth it. The tags, sequences etc allow even rookie marketers to set up smart funnels & sequences. I love this product.

Avantages

So user-friendly and agile. It's powerful without being hard to use. I try to get all my clients on ConvertKit if they can afford to. The automations, tags, and sequences allow you to be so agile with your email marketing and retarget and build smart marketing funnels with very little effort. It is made for content marketers. I adore this platform.

Inconvénients

A little bit expensive for smaller lists, hard to compete with free services for small companies. Learning to build sequences and automations takes a little bit of time.

Michiyo
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 06/04/2022

Industry-leading deliverability is true

I am happy with Convertkit. It is easy to use, and I like its landing page templates.

Avantages

I have used several different e-mail marketing platforms besides Convertkit and so far, I am impressed with their deliverability. The open rate is higher with Convertkit than the ones with other platforms.

They also have blog articles, tutorial/webinars and how-to guides. Those are very helpful for people who are not familiar with e-mail marketing yet.

Inconvénients

They have a free plan but you can not use the "Automated funnels & sequences" feature with the free plan. I wish they had more features for the free plan.

Sharon
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

Publié le 07/10/2022

Will Convertkit Work For Me

It's been great because I moved with a plan in place to create a system that I wanted and was organized.

Avantages

It is reasonably easy to set up, you do need some guidance as to the wording used but it works most of the time and that's what's important.

Inconvénients

The optin boxes and landing pages need some work.

Mo

Publié le 25/03/2022

Great for newsletters!

Overall, ConvertKit is our current mailing provider for our newsletter. We've grown accustomed to it to and use it weekly for our newsletter sends and daily on my end for metrics reporting and analysis. It's easy to use, not overly complicated - yet full of useful features - and really helps us communicate with our beloved, amazing audience. The custom code feature is a particular favourite as well as the metrics breakdown and reporting. I personally and genuinely enjoy the ease of use the most in a metrics-reporting context and certainly think it's a good contender for newsletters and mailing lists.

Avantages

The ease of use of Convertkit is the most useful aspect of this tool. Your metrics are in good view for when you need to determine campaign success, it has tonnes of features ranging from things like templates to custom code which makes content creation a breeze and it's usability makes it easy even for a novice like me to use!

Inconvénients

I think pricing could be improved a tad particularly as there are more competitive providers in the market with more affordable ranges. I think this may put off a lot of first time creators in particular, especially those who are initially starting out, however it's still fairly reasonable. Furthermore, and this could be completely my technical illiteracy speaking, I think features like integrations for things like real time metrics updates for client/customer facing landing pages could be a cool addition. For instance, I was looking into a function where I could display our subscriber count that would update in real time on the website in accordance with the number of subscribers we're getting on the daily, however couldn't find a way to do this.

Megan

Publié le 08/09/2020

Simple Email System

I use it to manage my 3 different segments and all the lead collection and workflows within those. My list is still pretty small (~1,000) and I'll likely outgrow ConvertKit, but it's been great starting out.

Avantages

I like that the sequences are easy to set up and automate. I like the simple rules I can create to trigger automations. The visual workflows could use some improvement, but they're a good start.

Inconvénients

The email builder, even the new one, is adequate but not great. I find it a bit clunky, but it does what needs done.

ActiveCampaign et GetResponse

Pourquoi choisir ConvertKit

Wanted more automation

Pourquoi passer à ConvertKit

Cost, simplicity of use

Publié le 29/08/2021

Helping creators grow their email audience? Convertkit is a solid platform.

Overall this is an easy to use, modern email marketing tool that covers all the basics. Great for beginners who want to get going fast. Also suitable for more advanced marketers. I enjoy using this. The interface is modern and easy to use. Unnecessary settings or steps are removed, making this a tool that doesn't require much time to get something created. Good documentation as well, so the beginner can get started knowing the support and education is just a few clicks away.

Avantages

I like how Convertkit makes it easy and fast to get your lead generating page up and running and start collecting leads. The landing page builder is good with plenty of templates. You don't need technical skills to get a page up and start building your list. That's what Convertkit focuses on. It's a modern tool that offers all the basics and a few advanced features. No unnecessary bells and whistles needed if you want to focus on creating.

Inconvénients

Pricing starts higher compared to other tools, but the advantage of Convertkit is that one email address only counts once, unlike other tools where a subscriber counts multiple times towards your total subscriber amount if that person is added to multiple email lists or campaigns.

• Secteur d'activité : Mode alternatif de résolution des conflits

Publié le 10/08/2022

I don't know why we bothered with any other service. ConvertKit outpaces the rest.

Avantages

Constant free trainings. Customer service is amazing. The conferences! The community! The entire company leadership, values and constant striving to improve.

Inconvénients

It's hard to come up with much I don't love about CK. Integration with Teachable is challenging because Teachable uses one field for first and last name, so it doesn't automatically parse them out. Not CK's fault, tho.

Jacob

Publié le 24/11/2020

Convertkit is a solid email marketing platform

My overall experience with convertkit has been positive. I use it everyday so I'm very familiar with it and it gets the job done.

Avantages

My favorite thing about convertkit are the easy to setup email automations. The visual builder makes it intuitive and clean.

Inconvénients

My least favorite part of convertkit are the email sequences. When you create long email sequences you have to continually scroll up and down. This should be fixed.

Drip et AWeber
Kate

Publié le 19/11/2019

Best Email Marketing Automation for Small Business

I've saved a lot of time just in making any edits to my nurturing sequences because it's easier to find them.

Avantages

You can view your automations visually, so this functionality makes it much easier than competitors such as MailChimp because you can easily set up, view, and come back to your automations.

Inconvénients

The 'done for you' merge from your old email marketing system to your new one isn't as easy as they make it seem. I've been working with email automation tools for years, and I was tripped up because the import take different lists and combines them into one. It's much easier to export your lists and tags, and upload each separately.

JudyAnn
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

Publié le 27/07/2019

A service that can grow with my business

ConvertKit has excellent support and guidance. It is interesting to receive regular emails from them with suggestions, recommendations and guidance for building my email business successfully. There are workshops for the same purposes.

There is a two week trial. People wanting to test the program should be prepared with a plan and some content before signing up. It is amazing how fast two weeks can go. I did a two week trial, but didn't sign up right away. The second go-round, I was committed and followed through. I felt there were more features available to me after commitment even though I had two weeks for trial again. My feeling after the first trial was not really enthusiastic

Avantages

ConvertKit came highly recommended from people whom I respect, including the people at Copyblogger. The forms are simple, but attractive.

Inconvénients

There is a small learning curve that feels a lot longer!

Allison
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 02/01/2019

Decent Email Subscription Manager, But Not Right for Everyone

ConvertKit is easy to use, and I appreciate the fast customer service response. Ultimately, however, most people would be better off using a cheaper, more minimalistic tool or a more expensive all-in-one CRM/email tool. ConvertKit is great for a very select audience, who find themselves in the middle.

Avantages

ConvertKit has a lot of functionality for the price tag in terms of automation. It is kind of a step between free, minimalist tools like MailChimp and really robust tools like Ontraport.

Inconvénients

I struggle with the pricing. Simply put, most people who want to automate their email campaigns will likely get more value from a tool like Ontraport or Infusionsoft, which also integrate with payment systems and have more CRM functionality. Other smaller businesses and bloggers are typically better served by less expensive tools such as Mailchimp, which don't have all the bells and whistles of ConvertKit, but which get the job done. So, although I do think it is a good value for the price... I'm not sure who actually NEEDS this mid-point tool.

Sushant
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 30/11/2022

Great no-code tool to manage subscribers

Overall it does a great job of quickly getting started with building an audience and delivering value. Still, after a certain point, it gets expensive if you are not monetising your audience. I also feel reporting, and email automation can be improved as well.

Avantages

Entire newsletter subscription management is effortless with Convertkit. The landing page can be customised according to brand, with an email form deployed in less than an hour is remarkable. I also felt the overall delivery rate is much better than Mailchimp.

Inconvénients

List management and email automation can be improved a bit. Sometimes I have to go to other tools like ActiveCampaigns just because their automation is much better. Reporting can be improved as well.

191 avis