Avis clients sur Omnisend

4,7
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Omnisend

Omnisend est une plateforme de marketing automation multicanale conçue pour les entreprises d'e-commerce axées sur la croissance. Omnisend vous permet d'ajouter plusieurs canaux à un même flux de travail automatisé pour une...

En savoir plus

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 14/10/2023

omnisend est cool

Avantages

avec omnisend tout les travail devient facile . il permet d'augmenter les ventes

Inconvénients

comme inconvénients je ne sait quoi dire il est parfait

Tatiana
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 04/12/2022

tres pratique

Avantages

le produit est assez facile à utiliser et très pratique

Inconvénients

il n'y a pas grand chose qui me déplait dans ce logiciel

Chetan
Chetan
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 04/07/2021

Best Email Marketing Software for our Ecommerce Brand!

It was a nice experience with the Omnisend. We overall loved this tool for our automations and customer engagement.

Avantages

Omnisend is the best email marketing tool for our fashion brand. We have used this tool a lot for our automations and campaigns, on a daily basis.

Inconvénients

It's kind of a complete tool in the email marketing industry, and we loved this tool a lot.

Klaviyo et Drip

Pourquoi choisir Omnisend

It's the right tool for the email marketing as other tools, as we are on shopify.

Pourquoi passer à Omnisend

It's the best as compared to other tools, and has the same functionalities.

Les meilleures alternatives à Omnisend

Marketo Engage

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Amandine
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

Publié le 30/11/2022

Amazing, beginner-friendly email marketing software with great customer support

Awesome! Great, friendly and quick customer support, easy to use pre-made automations and templates, free course to get started, useful contacts and segment lists. I wouldn't use any other software for my email marketing!

Avantages

I am a small business and I knew how important email marketing was. However, I struggled to understand how to implement it - how to create segments, how to send out relevant emails for my target audience, how to create automations, etc. It's has truly been so easy with Omnisend! First of all, they have a free course to get you started on their software and set up your first automations (welcome, abandoned cart). This course was very helpful. They have pre-made automations which was super useful for a beginner like me. I connected Omnisend to my website and with the right set up, I now have all my contacts put in segments that are relevant to their purchases and interests, which is great to send them THE email that will make them buy my products. Bonus points for their team, who is always super quick to respond to any questions you may have and is very friendly!

Inconvénients

The only thing that I don't really care for is email templates, but it's probably because I'm a Webdesigner and I'm used to creating my own. However, you can save pre-made layouts so that's the way I do it to gain some time when I create my emails. Their automatic branding tool could be better honestly, but it's not the main aspect of the software so I don't really care that much.

Pourquoi choisir Omnisend

MailerLite: not enough options, not professional enough.Mailchimp: too complicated to understand, set up and use as a beginner.

Pourquoi passer à Omnisend

Price and overall feeling of the brand. Omnisend seemed easier to use and their team answered my questions right away before I started using their software.
Smita
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 11/04/2024

Decent Software for email marketing

Overall it has been very positive, its one of the best email marketing software that i have seen so far.

Avantages

Lot of inbuilt templates which makes it easy to create and send emails with ease.
It is easy to integrate with other applications, also when issues arise the customer support team is very helpful. The dashboard is very well designed and provides a overall picture of the status.

Inconvénients

I don't have anything to dislike at this point. One point i would like to highlight is that the initial setup can be a little difficult for people without any IT background.

Eli
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Cost effective email marketing

I like it. It's not perfect, but neither are we. It helps us get the job done efficiently and has the opportunity to grow. Plus, I have been happy with the support.

Avantages

We have 2m contacts in our database, and no other tool is as cost-effective for efficiently emailing them. Omnisend also has great e-commerce functionality, like SMS and easy-to-use form builders. Our account manager has been very helpful.

Inconvénients

This is great for B2C, not B2B. Creating lists is difficult and managing our database is almost impossible..

Renly
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 01/02/2024

Why You Need Omnisend For Marketing

Avantages

With Omnisend, we have best lead management features
It makes SMS marketing easy and also features great email marketing features
The software makes online campaign management easy

Inconvénients

We have used Omnisend successfully and no issues arising

Jo-Ann

Publié le 29/11/2023

Best Email Marketing Tool for Shopify

Omnisend is second to none in terms of managing my email campaigns and automations. Once set up, everything just runs smoothly in the background so the majority of our marketing is on auto-pilot.

Avantages

I love Omnisend. Having used it for sveeral years now, it is incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Setting up automations and forms and managing email campaigns in so incredibly easy.

Inconvénients

The email campaigns functionality can be a bit slow to respond. The automations are great once set up, but not very intuitive and difficult to manage and copy over to new automations.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Publié le 22/09/2021

Awesome for communications

Omnisend has been a great and easy experience from beginning to end.

Avantages

This is a really easy platform to use for sending out mass emails. We used it for internal company communications and it was convenient to set up different audiences to send emails to depending on the subject. The emails are very customizable too.

Inconvénients

The only thing I would choose to improve is the "preview" feature. A lot of the times the preview didn't look exactly like the actual email on my browser (some of the word spacing would be off, pictures slightly different sizes, etc.). Not a big deal but a little annoying.

Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 18/07/2019

Great e-commerce email marketing software

Omnisend has been great and has other features like messenger bot integration and integration with social media that we will be implementing in the future. 2 thumbs up.

Avantages

I LOVE Omnisend. My client had to switch from mailchimp to another software for her e-commerce business, something that would integrate with Shopify, and we found omnisend. The templates are beautiful and easily changeable and editable. The interface and backend design is clean and easy to use, and we can even see who bought items from specific emails so we know what works and what doesn't. Plus it's super affordable. Definitely recommend for a small online e-commerce business.

Inconvénients

I had a little issue changing the email and password but was able to resolve it through customer service.

Ida
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 29/03/2024

Super easy to use

Avantages

Great user interface, I found it really easy to use - in particular the design feature.

Inconvénients

Customer service - would be great if there was an option to speak with someone on the phone.

Tina
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 02/04/2024

Loved the features and the ease of use

Average regarding pricing and email marketing functions. The SMS part makes it peculiar.

Avantages

Well, Omnisend was great to try when I had in mind the idea of also having a little store on my own website. It provides some very helpful features to interact with your customers. I have not used the SMS function, but it sounds promising - if the customers agree to receive SMSs from you, of course.

Inconvénients

The free plan is a bit stingy. They could be a bit more generous, but then I know that would probably increase the burden on the paid plans.

Joe
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

Publié le 11/02/2023

Great software with some quirks

My overall experience has been very good. My account manager is one of the best I have ever had from any service I have used. I think for the price it offers so many people a really good platform for their needs.

Avantages

Omnisend is very user friendly. I believe that anyone with little knowledge of sending email campaigns will not have much of a learning curve. Unfortunately, that means that some of the things in the email builder do not have as advanced of functionally as I would like.

Inconvénients

I think that there needs to be more customization ability in the email editor. Some competitors offer a much more robust email builder (for more advanced emails).

Pourquoi choisir Omnisend

Switch from Mailchimp to Bronto, then Bronto went to "end of life" forcing us to make a switch.

Price
Jr

Publié le 28/11/2022

Great product for scaling brands

It has always been great my clients see results and we can report on metrics.

Avantages

It is a great product and a fantastic alternative to more expensive platorms.

Inconvénients

The editor tool can sometimes feel very constrained but it gets the job done.

Pourquoi choisir Omnisend

Klaviyo removed the clients brand because of the product they sell for no reason even though competitors sell the same product.

Pourquoi passer à Omnisend

Omnisend offers more scalability in my experience
Colin
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 24/08/2022

Surprised at the difference certain features have made

I use the product every week and it has proved to be a valuable marketing tool which has helped generate revenue

Avantages

Until recently I had not tried the email list sign up options... within 1 month using the wheel of fortune automation my mailing list has grown by 30%

Inconvénients

I'd like access to master classes to help me build my ability to use the various features. Or have one to one support to help me build campaigns the way I have it in my mind.

Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Pourquoi choisir Omnisend

In this instance the costs were better and we liked the automation features

Pourquoi passer à Omnisend

Had the features we wanted at a price our small business could afford
Ashfaq
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Publié le 28/11/2022

Best small business email software

Integration of SMS and emailAutomationsSMS

Inconvénients

Unable to sort campaigns by revenueHard to edit product grids

Pourquoi choisir Omnisend

Better pricing, functionality and connection with Shopify
Trevor
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 14/01/2023

Best Value Product - Converting Lots of Klaviyo Accounts to Omnisend

We wholeheartedly recommend all of our clients switch to Omnisend. There are just too many reasons NOT TO SWITCH! They're amazing.

Avantages

The most impactful feature right off the bat is the savings you will receive when compared to Klaviyo. Once you get over the massive amounts of $$$$ you will save each month, then you fall in love with the ease of how the platform works, how it explains everything in detail, how it walks you through email and sms flows, etc. It's brilliant in every way. Then, you will fall in love with the support they provide to all of their customers. Can't figure something out, or have a special workflow you can't figure out? They will help you!

Inconvénients

There is absolutely nothing that I would change about their service.

Taylor
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 02/08/2019

Omnisend HELPED our online revenue

Our overall online revenue has really skyrocketed since using Omnisend. Before we were just relying on social media posts when it came to online marketing. With Omnisend we are now GURANTEED to hit the inbox of everyone who has purchased from us and wants updates. This is the exact audience who will purchase from us again all due to our Omnisend e-blasts!

Avantages

I find that Omnisend works really great for our small company! I love that we can track our sales from our campaigns and show that the cost of Omnisend is really paying for itself from the revenue we receive from our e-blasts! Overall it is a pretty simple interface and we choose to use it over other larger email marketing programs.

Inconvénients

I'm not extremely knowledgeable about coding. I find that when I use the "Featured Items" template on mobile devices it stacks the items rather than keeping them in a row as displayed on desktop. I would really like if this feature kept my elements in a row because otherwise it makes my email very lengthy.

Remarkety

Pourquoi choisir Omnisend

The price and some of the features. We find Omnisend suits us better.

Constant Contact

Pourquoi passer à Omnisend

Their interface was quite confusing and after the trial period we decided not to move forward with them.
Adebayo
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion des investissements

Publié le 27/12/2021

Easy and efficient email tool

With Omnisend, I have been to solve my email marketing problems with ease and I have experienced growth in my business.

Avantages

I am really impressed with the easy of setting up campaigns and navigating through the tool. It's easy to use and it has fantastic designs. Since I started using the tool, my business growth has been consistent and productive.

Inconvénients

Not much actually but they can improve the tool by making selection of multiple options available.

Rob

Publié le 29/08/2022

Easy to use....easy for begginers....perfect for marketing

It has been a real help with us for email marketing

Avantages

I love how we can track the sales and click through rate with your software.

Inconvénients

Price could be better. Support is good would be nice to talk in person to someone that could save time that going back and forth with messages.

Constant Contact

Pourquoi choisir Omnisend

Mailchimp was not working or supported with Shopify

Pourquoi passer à Omnisend

seem easy to setup with shopify
Tanya
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 29/08/2022

Big fan of Omnisend

We've been really happy with Omnisend for the last number of years and will continue to use the app in our marketing activities.

Avantages

Omnisend is a powerful tool that's easy to use, offers customizable features, and exceptional analytics.

Inconvénients

We had some issues when converting from old builder to new builder but it turned out to be a simple user error and customer service helped us right away.

Pourquoi choisir Omnisend

Omnisend is more powerful and easier to use.

Pourquoi passer à Omnisend

Omnisend is more powerful and easier to use.
Dan
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Publié le 29/11/2022

Excellent

Everything Klaviyo has to offer only with better support, don't overlook Omnisend!

Avantages

Great Shopify integration, easy to use template builder, pre-built automations and competitive pricing.

Inconvénients

The forms could do with some optimisation, lazy loading for images etc. 2 step forms would also be a bonus, but check out the Digioh integration which solves this problem.

Pricing, support, features

Pricing, support, features
Justin

Publié le 21/10/2018

Not Bad... I like some of it, but they raised priced significantly this past year....

so, so... again as I have stated, I am ok with a price increase from companies as I realize companies need to improve margins and top-line sales revenue, but as a customer of theirs for nearly 2 years and glowing recommendations to my friends/ colleagues in the industry... I no longer recommend the product as you can get more value for your dollar for what they now charge. But for me at this time, their hooks are in tight at this point, so Im stuck for the moment but will be looking for a new platform to switch to soon unless they reduce their price which I know they wont AND/ OR improve the value for what I am now having to spend.

Avantages

Not Bad... I like the product and have been using it for 2 1/2 years - and I signed up originally because the price was great, but now, I don't love the platform for the price they now charge. The company raised the price significantly this past year... when I say significantly, I mean close to 400% -- and nothing really really changed for the price increase. I would have switched platforms actually because I don't like the following features, or lack thereof for the price they now charge:

- Lack of themes like pre-built Black Friday, Holiday, Cyber Monday, etc themes
- You have to re-fill in your social media information each/ every time you send a new email campaign
- Email templates they do have are somewhat dated, and are not fresh/ modern

Publié le 26/08/2022

My review

Very good

Avantages

Easy to set up, and learning curve is not too steep

Inconvénients

The cost is a bit high for learners - especially as your database grows and may not be utilizing it to its full value

Yours looked better
Priyansh
Priyansh
  • Secteur d'activité : Animation

Publié le 18/08/2022

Excellent for Email Marketing and Abandoned Cart Recovery Automation!

We use Omnisend for abandoned cart recovery and for email marketing.

Avantages

After Jilt shut down, they recommended Omnisend for our marketing needs.
- All data from Jilt was imported without any problems, the contacts and tags as well.
- Unlimited contact list size for free unlike other services. Though the active contacts are limited to 250.
- Free 500 emails per month is enough for a small business like ours, also offered us 500 free push notifications and SMS which is rare.
- The email templates are easily editable, professional and sleek.
- Email customer support is nice and fast to respond, even for the free plan.
- All automations and workflows available in the free plan, no strings attached.
- Auto generated unique Discount codes with Woocommerce integration for free in the basic plan.

To summarize, I would say that any and every function is available right from the basic plan, no limitations. It was great to learn about them before paying without any caveats.

Inconvénients

There is not much to dislike, it is an overall amazing service.
- Had trouble initially with integration with Woocommerce, had to contact customer service as the documentation was not up to date.
- Interface is a bit complicated to navigate.

718 avis